A Random Mating

Story Info
A bitch wanders afield at that time of year.
1.5k words
4.04
69k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers

"Here," he smiled at the men. "Let me show you how I do it?"

He looked around and focused immediately on his prey. She gave it away by not dressing as flamboyantly as she could. Her knee length skirt and tank were low enough for curiosity. He walked straight for her and stood in front of her.

"I know what you are, and why you're here," he made a quick play.

"Ha," she smiled. "That's a line I've never heard."

"You can't hide. I followed your scent from the party. Remember? I had a blue jacket on."

She looked into his eyes. "What?"

"I can help you, if you let me. That's why you're here, isn't it?"

She looked down at her hands. He put a hand on her shoulder.

"I won't promise a life match. You need a male, now. I only offer you a solution to your need."

He raised her chin to look into her eyes. "You won't be able to hide it. Your eyes are starting to turn. I'll get rid of my friends, and I can relieve the pain for a night. Would you agree to that?"

Her yellow-flecked, blue eyes welled up with moisture. "Could you?"

"Oh, don't do that. Any other male would do the same thing. I don't want bloodshed in my territory. You know that's what would happen, if I wasn't here to stop it."

He gave her a kiss on the lips and went back to his friends.

"Sorry, boys. This is where I say goodbye. It was nice to see you guys again."

The group of men grumbled and shoved at him as he finished his drink. It was the same when he picked up a meal. Any human in the club would be envious of his ability to bring a girl to his side. If they knew what would eventually befall her, they wouldn't be so eager to learn from him. He kept an eye on her as she walked toward the exit. He didn't want to rush her out, but she was near to the turn. When he caught up with her and took her arm, she grimaced at him. Yes, she was more than ready. He guided her to his car and made sure she was comfortable on the passenger side. He studied her as he started the car. She was a bit thinner than he'd like, with short blond hair and a warm tanned complexion.

"If you are hungry, we can stop off for a steak sandwich. If you would like a live kill, I can take you to a friend's estate. It would be a long drive, though. I think you'd rather just have the protein, wouldn't you?"

"Or, you could just take me to a hotel room. I could order room service and then we don't have to know where each other lives."

"If that's what you want." He raised an eyebrow. "Why didn't you just say so?"

"I'm saying it now. I think I'm pretty close. Drive faster."

He pulled into the nearest hotel and jumped out. He looked back at her and said, "Stay put. I'll be back with a key."

As he checked in, he watched her reflection in the mirrored tiles behind the desk. She was definitely a new bitch to the area. She seemed to smell the air and glance around for any open threat. Yes, she was probably a small town girl that was pushed out of the pack when it got too crowded. He'd been keeping a subtle track of her since a few weeks ago. She let out a stifled yawn. It would be any time, now. He got the key and drove them to the rear entrance.

"Are you sure about this? It's been a while since I've had to do this. My etiquette might not be so grand," he cooed to her as he helped her out of the car.

"I need it. I don't care about ceremony," she growled at him.

He held on to her wrist. From experience, if he had held her hand, her fingernails would have been digging their way into the back of his hand by this stage. He barely managed to get her out of the elevator and to the door when she sprang at him. He braced himself against the doorframe as he tried to fend her off. Her teeth were inches from his neck when he lightly kissed her ear.

He soothed, "Just let me open the door, hon. I'm nearly there myself. Just hold on for a little while longer."

She slid down his body and held on to her arms.

"I'm so sorry," she hissed.

He opened the door and was tackled this time. He landed on the floor with a thump to his head and her knees on his chest. Fiery little bitch. He raised his legs and kicked the door shut as she stared down at him. He let her slap him. He knew he'd respond to that. He knew she would become fascinated with the sound of his racing heartbeat. They all did. When her eyes started to glaze over he pushed her off and pulled off his shirt. She let out a hissing growl and dug her fingers into his chest. He held her wrists and moved her to lay on the bed with him. He enjoyed the marks she left on him. She ground her thighs against his leg, which made him even harder than he'd been when he first caught her scent that night. He lifted her skirt and slid a finger inside the elastic of her panties. The warm wet crevice moved against his fingers.

She vibrated next to him as he slowly moved his hands to feel her breasts through her tank. She was firm and lean, as he'd anticipated. She gripped his hands and tore them from her chest.

"Don't torture me. Just do it!" Her words had come out in a feverish groan.

A dog prided himself on the amount of time he could make a bitch wait, but by the look in her eyes, no amount of stalling would leave him alive. He gripped her wrists with one hand and undid his pants with the other. He managed to maneuver between her legs. He looked down at her lovely form. It was too bad she didn't want more. She nearly screamed her heat at him as her arms came free. With the swiftness of times past, he ripped aside the small patch of fabric and entered her. Her gasp allowed him a generous view of her fangs as he forced his way fully inside her wet passage. She dug her fingers into the backs of his arms to encourage him to thrust. He complied with as much force he could muster. He knew her cries would mean a great deal of attention, but he couldn't change their location. Her howl was like music to his heart as he felt her orgasm suck gently at his all too sensitive organ. Her mouth formed an o as the pressure on his cock grew into an undeniable milking. He stopped his movements to gather his thoughts. Baseball. Grandma's garden. He trembled with the effort to not spend his load deep inside her. She wasn't his mate. It would be wrong to force her to carry his seed. She'd been too far gone with heat to make the choice before they started. Any choice made now might not be what she wanted. He managed to just barely ride out her writhing insides before pulling out. He grunted as he let his semen slide gently across her flat belly and land across her breasts. He rested there with her body heaving under him. When he had recovered himself, she didn't fight him when he moved away from her.

He went into the bathroom and gave himself a thorough cleaning before he returned his now deflated penis to his pants. She appeared at the door, fully clothed, with a demure nod and said, "Thank you. Thank you for not..."

"It's fine. You're too young to know the protocol. You don't need to thank me. I can take you back to your car, if you want. You should stay closer to home next time."

She stood up straight and crossed her arms. Her voice was tense. "You know I'm a loner. You wouldn't have made the offer if I weren't. You could have knocked me up."

"Yeah, pup. I know what you are. Don't mix this up. You needed my help remember? I wasn't going to do that unless you wanted it. Do you want the ride, or not?"

"Sure. Just take me back to where you picked me up. Same thing tomorrow? You can plant your seed then."

"Is that a mate's offer?"

She scoffed, "Hell no. I just want to get my first whelping over with. Wait. Were you wanting me to choose you?"

It had been a thought.

End

Truth74
Truth74
151 Followers