A Rape Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay quietly on the blanket for a short while. I was getting my breath back. I'm not sure why Karen remained lying there. Finally I sighed.

"I am going to be so late catching up to Michelle that she's probably going to insist that I buy her two dresses. This is all your fault, you know."

"Me? I was just walking along, minding my own business, and you jumped out and kidnapped me."

"Only because you were disguised as Michelle. You should have yelled out to let me know I had the wrong girl."

"I did," Karen pointed out in a long-suffering voice, "but you didn't hear me. Maybe the bag you had over my head blocked your hearing."

"Details," I said, waving them airily aside. "The point is," I added slowly, "that I'm already going to be late so being later won't really matter. So the big question is, are you going to get dressed and run away, or wait around until I've recovered enough to rape you again?"

Karen gave what I could only describe as a stunned silence.

"It's just that I feel I owe it to you," I explained. "I know I was reluctant to rape you initially and I want to show you I didn't mean to offend you. I'd like to prove that you are eminently rapable and I'm willing to expend some effort demonstrating this."

Karen still didn't say anything, but neither did she scramble for her clothes. Thinking about it, I guess you can't really agree to being raped or it isn't. As long as she doesn't get dressed and run then keeping silent and letting me make my own decision works out better.

I reached over for the cooler.

"Drink and a biscuit?" I asked.

12