A Rapid Descent Ch. 02

Story Info
The descent into sexual slavery continues.
4.4k words
4.35
46.9k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/19/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers


This story was written by request. The general idea was provided to me, but all the details, good and bad, are my own... just like the typos and grammatical errors.

This is part 2 of 5 or 6, depending on the final length.

Chapter 2, Quicksand

Raj stayed in her room all day, only leaving to go to the bathroom and to get something to eat for her and her husband. She sat with him for a while and he was coherent for only a short time before he took another pill.

Raj was in a quandary about what had happened. She didn't know what to do. If she called the cops, how bad would her position be? If those guys put that video on the internet, how would anyone she knows see it? The people she knew didn't go around surfing porn and looking for people they knew. As far as the drugs go, maybe she could work a deal with them about setting these guys up. She decided that the next day she would call a friend about it and just ask some rhetorical questions.

The next day dawned bright and sunny. She thought that maybe things might start to look up, but as she lay there in bed half asleep, she remembered the orgasm she had the day before. It was a really good one. She longed to have someone who would treat her well and have sex regularly. She started slowly squirming and thinking about it while lightly stroking her clit. Mmmm. That would feel good. She could picture George licking her pussy. Mmmm. She realized how long it had been since she had had sexual contact with a man and George was very good. Shit! What was she thinking? She sat up, fully awake, and chastised herself for even considering what she was thinking. She would not go along with these guys so that she could have a good orgasm.

Raj went thru her normal routine almost in a complete daze. By the time lunch came around she had made breakfast for her and her husband, picked up, taken a shower, and made her bed. She didn't even remember doing it. She sat in the den in front of the TV and thought about that. Her life was so structured and boring that she was almost an automaton.

She thought about calling her one friend about the incident, but couldn't quite bring herself to call. She went over how she might ask the questions or word them, and had to admit to herself that any way she thought about asking the questions it felt obvious and clumsy. There was no way to disguise who she was describing. She was moved to indecision and finally, inaction.

The rest of the week went as the one before and the one before that. Raj did her wifely duties and her husband was awake about 4 hours a day, just before eating and each pill he took. As the weekend got close, she worked on putting together the yard sale. On Friday, she posted little notices on some signs around the neighborhood and then she went around and gathered things she thought might sell to mark them with prices and move them to the garage. When Saturday came, she put them out and sold enough to raise $200. Unfortunately, she owed $1000 including next week's monies. She might have to consider taking a loan out against the house. She sadly moved the unsold items back into the garage and awaited their arrival. She cringed as soon as she heard a car pull into the driveway, knowing it was them. She was dressed in jeans and a blouse and wondered what she could get away with. In any case, she was hoping that George was there and would keep Bill from getting too rough. She actually found if she would admit it to herself that she was looking forward to seeing George. If he was like he was last time, she would really enjoy the sex this time.

The doorbell rang and when Raj answered it, she was surprised to see Bill, George, and a small Asian woman. She stood there staring at the three of them.

"Aren't you going to invite us in, beautiful?" George spoke first, thinking this would make Raj feel better.

She reluctantly stepped back and let them in. All three entered and the Asian woman sat on the couch. Bill went to her combination TV/DVD player and put a DVD in. He turned and looked for the remote. Raj pointed to it and Bill picked it up and turned on the TV. The DVD was already playing. Raj was shocked as she saw George licking and sucking a woman from behind who was on all fours. Then it panned back and she gasped as she realized it was her.

Bill smiled. "You look fantastic Raj. I think you were one of the hottest ones we've ever had for your first time." He turned to watch a couple more minutes as Raj buried her face in her hands in shame. "Don't worry, this is your copy and we won't post it as long as you cooperate. Right, George?"

"Absolutely, Bill." George smiled down at her. He put down a small cooler and reached in to grab a couple of bottles of water. "Here, Raj, have some water."

Raj took the water without thinking. She opened it and took a long drink. She was suddenly thirsty as she watched that scene.

Bill interrupted her. "So do you have some money for us?"

Raj looked up, crestfallen. "I don't have the full amount."

Bill grinned. "Well, then I guess we have some more entertainment today. What do you say George, you ready for that nice cushy ass?"

"You know it!"

Raj blushed and looked over at the Asian woman who was watching her nonchalantly. She seemed to not care a bit about what was happening to Raj.

Bill pulled a folding tripod and the movie camera out of the same bag they had last week and started setting it up. Raj just stared.

"Please... I'll do anything else, but not that. Please, that's not the way I am. I don't even like sex."

George smiled. "You sure seemed to enjoy it last week when I was finger-fucking your pussy and tongue-fucking your ass!"

Raj flinched at George's words. He had always been nice until that comment. "I'm scared and I don't like the camera." She looked right at George as she took another swig of the water.

George smiled and put his arm around her. "Just do whatever I say, and things will be fine. You will have some more great big orgasms, your husband will get his drugs, and we will get paid." He knew that the ecstasy that was in that water was going to take effect soon. It should be enough to reduce her anxiety and increase her desires.

Raj put her head back down in defeat, tears leaking down her face. She had known this was coming all week and had felt powerless to stop it. Maybe she even wanted it based on the way her body was reacting to George. She felt like she had to obey this man. "Okay." She said it so softly that they almost didn't hear it.

George looked at her. "Raj. I want you to do exactly as I say and that way nobody gets hurt, not even your husband."

Raj jerked her head up. "What?"

George took her head in her hands and looked into her face calmly. "Just do as I say and nobody will get hurt. Nobody will hurt you or your husband. We will be out of here quickly and I'll make sure you are not harmed, okay? Just trust me."

Raj sighed and, after glancing around at the three, nodded meekly.

George stood up. "Good." He walked over and sat down on the couch next to the Asian woman. He called Raj over. "Now come over here and strip for me." Raj hesitated and Bill said sternly. "Raj, come over here, now!"

Raj jumped a little and hurried over to George. She was a little frightened by his firmness, but also a little stunned by her reaction. She had always been a little subservient, but not completely obedient. Now this man ordering her around was a welcome respite. It seemed to take away her requirement and ability to make a decision; George was making them for her. Plus, something was making her feel like this was okay. She felt a little detached from her body.

"Take off your blouse and bra, show us those big tits." George was enjoying this. He could see that she was used to being the dutiful woman and had been raised to obey the men in her world. Now, with the help of the drug, he was going to be that man.

"Yes, sir." Raj answered without thinking, and complied. Once she had her bra unsnapped and let her large fleshy breasts loose, George whistled.

"Nice tits, Raj." Raj smiled and blushed, glad to have pleased him. George reached up and thumbed the nipples and Raj felt it all the way to her pussy. Her nipples had always been her "on" buttons for sex. They were sensitive to light pinching and sucking. It's just that it hadn't happened much in a long time. George leaned forward and started sucking and nibbling on one of her hard nubs and she groaned. George looked up and grinned while he did it. He could feel her body responding. He reached around and gave her a playful slap on the ass. "Now take off the rest of your clothes, my little Indian slut."

Raj flinched at the term slut, but answered anyway. "Yes, sir." She found that she was enjoying being ordered around my George and the way he sucked her nipples was fantastic. She remembered feeling uncomfortable doing this, but now George made it palatable, and her body was betraying her desires. She removed her jeans and panties, now standing naked before the three dressed invaders, trying to avoid their eyes and cover her naked bits with her arms. She was a little ashamed of the extra weight she carried, but George liked that. Her waist was slightly bulging and the roll was a little larger than she would like.

"Wow! Nice pussy and ass, Raj. I knew I remembered that they were nice and full." He reached around her ass and pulled her to him, kissing her on her stomach and playing with the cheeks of her ass. She found herself enjoying his attention to her. Suddenly he stood up and undressed. Raj just stood there, rooted to the spot where she was standing. When he was naked, with his dick already starting to get hard, he sat down and reached out for Raj. She obeyed without question as he pulled her over, feeling like her body was not her own. He turned her back to him and, putting his knees together, pulled her down so that she was straddling his legs, her legs wide open. She blushed at the thought that her sex was so rudely opened, but she was suddenly enjoying this and then George purred into her ear. "That's good, baby. You are a sexy woman. You may not be 25, but you were built for sex, baby." He started stroking her pussy, finding her clit in amongst her hairy bush as the two of them sat facing the TV. There on the TV, Bill had the scene where Raj was being eaten by George. "You see that, Raj? You are really enjoying being eaten out. You loved it when I tongue fucked your ass and fingered your pussy, didn't you."

"Yes, sir." Raj was almost in a trance as he lightly rubbed her pussy and teased her clit and the ecstasy took full effect.

"You taste so sweet, baby. I loved your pussy juices." As he described that, George brought his now wet fingers up to Raj's mouth. "Taste your pussy, baby. It's delicious."

Raj moaned and sucked on his fingers, not even resisting now. Her body was on high alert, sending out the signals that it wanted more; it wanted that sweet release that had been so absent in her life. The drug reduced her anxiety and she suddenly felt so much more relaxed about doing this in front of other people. She could almost ignore them.

"Mmmm. You are going to be my Indian sex slut, right, Raj?"

Raj tried to resist, but could not. "Yes, sir." George was playing her body like a maestro on a Stradivarius. She closed her eyes. He had his right hand stroking her pussy and his left rubbing her nipples. Raj's body loved it. She was almost completely his now.

"Stand up." Raj stood, awaiting George's next command. George stood up and turned her to sit on the couch. "Sit on the edge of the couch and let George have some of that tasty pussy."

Raj obeyed. She couldn't imagine doing anything else right now and wondered why she would ever not want to do this. She had given up the idea of getting even and only wanted to obey him and let him make her cum. She had to cum. So she sat on the edge of the couch and leaned back, her legs splaying open of their own accord.

Once they were arranged, George leaned toward her pussy and looked up at her. "Raj, tell me what you want."

"I want to cum."

"No, Raj, tell me exactly what you are asking me to do."

She felt a twinge of regret, but George had played her too well for her to resist. "I want you to eat my pussy and make me cum."

George looked up at her. "Remember, always answer with 'Sir', got it?"

"Yes, sir."

George smiled and leaned forward, slowly licking from the bottom to the top of her pussy, ending with his tongue sliding roughly over her clit. Raj closed her eyes and moaned. She reached for his head and he slapped her hands away. "You are not in control here, I am. Do not grab my head."

Raj stared at him thru her drug induced condition, just wanting him to make her cum. She put her hands down along her hips and under her ass so that she could sit on them and not reach up for George. She didn't want to be denied her wonderful orgasm. At the moment it seemed like the most important thing in the world.

George went back to work and after only a few swipes stopped. Raj opened her eyes as George kneeled up. "Amy." Raj watched as the Asian woman suddenly handed George a condom. George smiled. He put it on and lined up his dick with Raj's pussy. "Tell me what you want, Raj."

"I want you to take your big, hard dick and fuck me, Sir."

George smiled. "Perfect baby. You are going to be a wonderful slut for me."

Raj still couldn't think of herself as a slut, could she? She was enjoying this, but something was wrong, it was like she was doing it – but not doing it. She seemed to be watching as an outside party as her body was played with, but at the same time she felt every little contact with her skin. So she just stared at George's dick, willing him to put it in her and give her the orgasm she so badly needed. Sex had been missing from her life for too long.

George leaned forward and started pushing his dick into her pussy. He moved back and forth a few times, picking up the moisture that she was producing until he was buried in her. When he hit bottom, Raj moaned. She had her eyes closed and then felt her nipples being sucked. George was slowly fucking her and her nipples and pussy were on fire.

"You are so fucking tight, my little slut. You have a wonderful pussy."

Raj opened her eyes and suddenly realized why he could be fucking her and talking while her nipples were being sucked. It was Amy. She was sucking Raj's nipples! Raj stared and stopped moving. She was almost appalled by it, but at the same time, the feeling of being fucked and having her nipples sucked after all this time was such a turn on that she was not going to be able to stop it. She closed her eyes and moaned some more, giving in to the feelings and the ecstasy that were overtaking her. Suddenly George started fucking her hard. She was going to cum soon and could feel it building. She could feel it approaching when suddenly George's dick was gone. She groaned and opened her eyes in alarm. Where did that wonderful fucking dick go? She looked into George's smiling face. He was stripping off the condom.

"Here it comes Raj. I wanted to make the first of my donations on your pretty little pussy. Are you ready?"

Raj watched, mesmerized by watching George jack off over her pussy. She was still waiting for her own orgasm, but was enthralled by what was happening before her. She had never watched a man do this. She wanted it back in her pussy bad, but didn't say anything.

Suddenly George was there. "Fuck! Here it comes, slut!" He started spurting and kept it aimed at her pussy, shooting several large streams of spunk onto her pussy, most of it gathering in the curls of her thick black pubic hair. When he was done he told Raj to stay still as he crawled up alongside her on the couch on his knees and offered his dripping dick to her.

Raj never even hesitated as she had always pleased her man, and George was her man now, wasn't he? She couldn't think why that sounded wrong, but thru her haze she just reacted. Raj took the warm, now softening dick into her mouth to clean him off. Just as she did so, he put his hands around her head and held her there.

"Don't move, baby."

Then she felt more movement between her legs and suddenly, someone was lapping at her crotch, licking up the spunk George had left here. Raj started to jerk off George's dick, realizing that the small soft hands on her thighs and the small tender tongue had to belong to Amy.

"Don't fight it, my pretty little slut. Amy is here to clean up any messes. We don't want to leave a mess for the next guy, right? I mean unless he wants it that way."

Raj wanted to pull away. She had never thought about sex with a woman, but now a woman was licking a man's cum off her pubic hair. Oh, shit! Now she was licking her pussy! She tried to move, but George had her head held firmly to his crotch, someone else was helping Amy hold her legs down, and in her enhanced state all she could think about was an orgasm. Amy continued to lick her and when she found Raj's clit, Raj jerked and started wishing for that elusive orgasm that had been denied her so far. Raj was confused, but her body was not. It was waiting for that orgasm.

Amy had licked up all the spunk and now was licking and sucking on Raj's pussy. She loved pussy more than dick, and Raj's pussy was sweet, so she was happy being there between this Indian woman's legs.

George could tell when Raj was about to cum, so he released her head and sat down next to her, holding her upper body down.

As soon as George moved, Raj stared down at her crotch and the Asian woman kneeling there licking her. She was so fucking good! Raj leaned back and let the sensations wash over here. She was going to cum. Oh, fuck! A woman was eating her pussy and making her cum! Oh, fuck! And she came, jerking and flinching as Amy finished her off. She held on to Amy's head tightly until she could take no more and then pushed her back and stared at the glazed face of Amy.

George smiled as he watched Amy finish off Raj. He had accomplished a couple things right away. He had realized that this woman was used to responding to an authoritarian man, so he tested that theory, and then he fucked her and let her feel another woman eat her pussy to orgasm. This was turning out better than the thought. She had some ecstasy to loosen her up, but he was slowly breaking down her barriers and turning her into his personal slut. He liked this woman and she was more malleable than he could have hoped for.

After the three of them calmed a little, Raj looked up apprehensively toward the camera. Bill was there still taking a video of the three of them. He was also naked now. Raj stared at him as she took in another naked man and cock in the den of her home. Up until last week she had never even had sex or seen her husband naked in this room and now had just fucked one and was staring at another naked man here. It felt wrong, but also so wonderful. She could not understand why it was wrong, that thought kept eluding her.

George smiled and spoke quietly in Raj's ear. "Listen, my hot Indian MILF. Bill really likes getting blowjobs, so I want you to crawl over there and just start sucking his cock. It would really please me to see you do that."

Raj looked at George and nodded. She was completely obedient to him in her current state. She realized that she would to whatever he said and she did, in fact, want to suck another dick. She liked George, he was good to her, and he gave her the sex that she had heard about for so long, but had been missing. She looked at Bill and he was coming out from behind the camera tripod. She slowly slinked off the couch onto her knees and crawled over to Bill just as he came around to the center of the room.

Bill was surprised at this and looked over at George who just smiled and nodded. Bill stopped and looked down at Raj. "And what is this Indian slut going to do to me?"

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,694 Followers
12