A Rapid Descent Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,684 Followers

Raj looked up. "I'm going to suck your cock, sir."

Bill smiled. "And swallow?"

"Of course, sir."

"Good."

Raj took that as the end of the conversation and reached up to touch another new dick. She actually smiled as the thought of her worthless husband upstairs popped into her head. Even with the ecstasy running thru her system, she had some interesting thoughts about him. What would he think of her getting on her knees to give a blowjob to his drug supplier? Would he freak out? Or would he just let it happen so that he could get that fix he needed so badly? Yeah, he would probably agree to anything as long as he got his Oxycodone.

Raj started sucking on Bill, trying to remember what George had taught her. At this point, everything felt so good. She was just getting started when Amy appeared next to her, also on her knees.

Amy smiled. "Let me have some."

Raj leaned back and Bill's dick popped out of her mouth. Amy immediately buried it in hers. She took a few sucks and looked up at Bill who was smiling. Then she pulled it out and pointed it back at Raj. George came up behind Raj and wrapped his arms around her to fondle her tits.

"You are so fucking sexy baby. I love your big tits and your big ass. Now just hold still and let Bill fuck your face." He kept pinching and pulling on her nipples and Raj just groaned and obeyed.

Bill took hold of Raj's head and start fucking her face. He starting thrusting deeper into her mouth until he hit her throat and gag reflex. Raj gagged, but George kept whispering into her ear what a great cocksucker she was so she fought it. She gagged and still Bill kept throat fucking her. She now had drool running all down her chin and dripping onto George's hands where he was still working over her tits. Raj just worked hard at not gagging too badly as Bill fucked her face.

Finally, with a loud groan, Bill held his dick deep in her mouth and came. His seed burst forth and hit the back of Raj's throat where she started swallowing and swallowing to get it all. She did pretty well and George was impressed. When he pulled out, Amy leaned over and kissed Raj, running her tongue into Raj's mouth to get some of Bill's spunk. Raj just let her.

Finally, Amy was done and Raj sat back on her heels, George keeping her wrapped up.

"You were fantastic, Raj." George was hugging her.

Raj smiled, all sense of decorum forgotten as she sat there naked, with cum and spittle running down her chin and onto her body. "Thank you, sir."

George looked up at Bill and winked. "I think you will be ready for a real party next week, eh?"

Raj smiled up at George, no other answer even entered her mind. "Yes, sir, whatever you say."

George grinned and they all packed up and went home.

About four hours later Raj woke up from her nap on the couch, naked and only covered with an afghan. She sat up suddenly as the memories came back to her. "Who was that woman?" She asked herself aloud, questioning who she had become during that period. She felt ashamed about what she had done, but there was no denying that she also felt turned on by doing whatever George told her to do. She couldn't understand how she had felt so detached while it was going on, but some of the feelings came flooding back as she sat up. Her jaw was a little sore and she could feel some dried cum at the corners of her mouth and her tits.

She went upstairs to check on her husband. She started to kiss him, but remembered that her breath disgustingly smelled like cum, so she went and brushed her teeth before doing so. She set the new bag of pills on his bedside table and then went to her room to figure out what the hell was happening to her body.

to be continued...

deadeye_76
deadeye_76
1,684 Followers
12