A Rare Piece

Story Info
An antique brings sexual joy to three people.
1.3k words
3.69
29.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife loves antique furniture. If the sign says "antiques," we have to stop and look.

Never in my wildest dreams, did I believe that a rare piece of furniture would lead to a wild Saturday morning full of many sexual surprises!

My name is Joey, just your average guy who installs Satellite TV for a living. After twenty years of marriage, I'm still in very good shape, six foot, one hundred ninety five pounds with nice wide shoulders and a nice fat seven-inch cock.

Marci, my wife, had developed very nicely with age! At five foot six inches, beautiful blues eyes, light blond hair, and finally- an incredible ass. She is a nice thirty-four C cup and has maintained an incredible build over the years. We both looked pretty damn good for being in our mid forties.

Over the years our sex life has consisted of routines although I tried many times to "spice" it up. Mainly our fantasies stayed in the bedroom although we came close to "being naughty" a few times-We were about to cross that line...

It started innocently enough with one of my satellite install jobs. The house sat far from the road and had a great yard, which included a hot tub and pool in the back yard. A nice guy named Richard owned it. Richard was a "Sean Connery" type, with a trimmed beard and a nice six foot two frame. He was a prison guard for the state and was now semi-retired. He loved his wine and boasted a collection that many would be proud to own.

During the tour of the house is when I saw it for the first time! It was a small table made by Stickley-VERY RARE, they only made five hundred of them in the late eighteen hundreds. This one was in excellent shape! Richard explained that he inherited it from his late aunt. He confessed that he could care less about antiques but realized that it would be a wise investment. I must admit that this rare antique was out of place with the more modern furniture that filled the house. Richard explained that after his divorce, he could care less about what kind of furniture he had!

"As long as I can sit, eat, or fuck on it," he exclaimed. We both laughed.

I settled into the task of installing his equipment and on one of my trips to my truck, I made a call to my wife and told her about the piece of furniture. She could not believe it! She had looked for the last eight years to find one like this but those who owned it told her she could never afford it, even if she found one. After her excitement died down, I asked her if she wanted to see it. This question was met with a resounding "YES."
With the install finished, I asked Richard if we could come by sometime so my wife could look over this rare antique. He handed me a beer and suggested that we come by on Saturday morning.

Saturday morning finally came around. The temperature was already at seventy-eight degrees at eight o'clock. I blinked my eyes and thought I might have some pussy before we left for Richard's place but I noticed that Marci was already awake and doing her make up. She stood at the dresser with her back to me, totally nude, what an ass! The site of her standing there naked gave me an instant hard on and after pleading with her, she insisted that "play-time" could wait for that afternoon. I watched her as she slid into her yellow sundress with the thin spaghetti straps.

I quickly showered and we were on our way to Richard's place. Marci was going over the checkbook and had a curious look on her face.

" I hope we can get this for under two thousand," she sighed. I nodded my head but also realized that this trip was a big waste of time, the rare antique could bring at least ten thousand from a collector.

We finally pulled into Richard's driveway and made our way to the front door, the air was very hot. Richard came to the door wearing old cut-offs and a button down shirt, which was open, exposing a lot of gray hair. His eyes took a long look at Marci and after a swig off his beer, invited us in.

The house had no air conditioning and the air was very sticky and hot. Richard went to the fridge and offered us a beer each but Marci shook her head and asked if he had a glass of wine. I was surprised at her response because it was only ten thirty in the morning and Marci would not usually drink till after early evening. Richard had a glass in her hand in no time.

He led us down the long hallway and into the back living area. Marci handed me her glass of wine and bent down to admire it. It was lust at first sight! Her smooth hands rode over the fine finish and caressed every bump and detail. She loved this table and I knew she had to have it. Richard spoke up, " that table's getting more attention then I've had in weeks!" Marci laughed and sat with me on the near by couch. Richard had the bottle of wine in his hand and quickly filled her glass. "Another beer? Our host asked. I nodded my head yes and quickly finished the one in my hand.
Richard sat across from us in the room and undressed Marci with his eyes. She did look hot in her sundress and sandals showing off her tanned legs! There was small talk about many things, but Richard never heard a word. His eyes told the whole story.

I watched in surprise as a bulge formed inside the cut-offs he had on. Marci rubbed the sweat off her face and remarked how hot it was.

"Lets hit the pool and cool off!" Richard yelled as he thru off his shirt and walked out thru the sliding doors. Marci looked puzzled and got up. We made it out to the sunny deck and watched in unbelief as Richard stripped off the cut-offs and stood at the edge of the pool sporting an incredible erection. The sheer weight of it made it hang down, the thing had to be ten inches. It seemed as thick as a beer can. Marci's eyes were fixed on it.

I was ready to offer a great excuse why we couldn't join in but decided to keep quiet. After all, we had not brought out swimsuits with us.

" I do my best thinking in the pool" Richard exclaimed. " Do you want to talk about a deal or not?," he laughed. "Are going to join me?" he said, taking a hit off the beer.

The next thing that happened bowled me over. Marci slipped off her sandals and pulled the dress over head. Standing there in just her bra and panties gave me an instant hard on. She stepped toward the pool and went to step in when Richard wagged his finger at her.

" I don't allow clothes in my pool, it clogs the filter." Now the bra and panties came off very slowly, much to my surprise. Richard chugged his beer while his other hand grabbed onto his monster. With her glass of wine in hand, she stepped into the cool water, her ass swaying back and forth. I never saw her naked in front of another man before.

Richard then asked me to retrieve some beers and the bottle of wine we left in the living room. When I came back to the pool, Marci and Richard were laughing and splashing around. They were dangerously close to each other.

"I haven't skinny dipped in years," Marci laughed. Richard leaned forward and said, " I don't know why not! You look great naked!" "Do you really think so?" Marci said coyly, tilting her head to one side. In one motion Richard grabbed her hand and placed in on his thick member.

"You gave me this Marci, not fucking Viagra"

to be continued...