A Rat's Chance Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God Damn!" I cried out. "You can't tell me that you never did that before!"

She looked up at me with a devilish little smile. "Had you going there didn't I?"

"Okay, you little wench" I said pulling her up from my cock so I could kiss her. "I want to fuck with you now!"

She climbed up and squatted over my hips positioning her sweet willing pussy right over my cock. I grabbed my dick and rubbed the head on the wet lips of her pussy.

"So you want to fuck me, eh?" she said exaggerating her accent. "Tell me Yankee boy, how much you want to fuck me!"

"I don't have to tell you," I said as the head of my cock began to work up into her pussy. "I'll let my big old cock do my talking for me!"

With a decent push upward with my hips, my cock slipped inside her. Her eyes popped wide open for a moment in surprise, but the sensation of my cock working inside her closed them tightly. She sat upright on top of me, leaned her head back and began to rock up and down slowly. With my hands reaching around to hold and guide her ass, she began to bounce up and down on me.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out. "Oh, fuck me! Fuck me!"

Her breathing and moans increased in tempo. With each up and down movement she would make this sound, half a scream, half a moan. The movement of her pussy was working on me as well. The sensations she brought were beyond what I had ever known with any other woman. As we fucked, I let my eyes close and my head fall backward in ecstasy as feeling after feeling swept over me. The sound of her moans and cries grew louder and more frequent and I had to look back at this wonderful vision of sexual pleasure, this petite little woman with the beautiful breasts and the tight pussy riding me like a bareback rider on a wild stallion.

She finally began to slow down and leaned forward nearly pulling her pussy off of me. I took the opportunity to take over and thrust up at her viciously ramming my cock into her sopping twat. She fell forward on top of me, her face buried onto my shoulder. She began to kiss my shoulder as I humped her, and her teeth nibbled on the soft flesh near my neck. She rose up again and began bouncing wildly on me. I reached up to cup her breasts as they bobbed up and down, squeezing her nipples, making her moans and cries come harder and louder.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!" she cried as her body began to shake and tremble. Her nipples were rock hard, her aureoles were taut and wrinkled. "Oh, God!" With a couple more strokes, she lay down on me. "Oh, God! I've got to catch my breath!" she exclaimed between heavy breaths.

"Here! Let's try this," I suggested pulling her up and off of my long stiff cock.

She lay down on her side next to me and I lifted her leg enough to enter her from the rear. Once I had my position set, I let her leg back down and felt her pussy tighten up around me as I slowly eased my cock in and out of her. I reached around and began to lightly finger her clit. Her hand joined mine and our fingers wove themselves together as we worked on her pussy. Using my one arm as a pillow for her head, she drew the other one up and held it between her breasts next to her heart. She seemed content to rest for a few minutes and let me take the lead as she clung to me. She soon began moaning and pushing her sweet round ass back against me.

As the sensations began to mount, she pushed herself up and rolled me onto my back again. She rose up and straddled me again but with the wonderful curves of her backside facing me. Her pussy sucked my cock up entirely inside of her. I sat up and reached around to cup her breasts as she rode me. We worked our way toward the edge of the bed, our movements together growing wilder with each stroke. Soon I found my hips bouncing up off the bed as I began to stand and drive my cock home, her firm ass slapping back against my belly. She began to lean forward and reached out to hold onto the dresser across from her. The added leverage helped her push back against me.

"How's this?" she asked her voice turning hoarse.

"Your wet little pussy is making my cock so hard!" I groaned.

"Your hard cock is making my pussy so wet!" she replied with a sexy laugh.

"Yeah! I think they like each other!"

"This feels so good!" she cried. "Let's not stop!"

Our hot sweaty bodies slapped together. A couple of times when my dick popped out of her, it slipped back inside as if it had a mind of its own. I grabbed her by the hips and began to pound her twat.

"Oh, yeah!" she cried out in reply to my thrusting. "Fuck me harder! Oh, yeah! Just like that!"

As we fucked, I reached around with my fingers and rubbed her clit lightly. I thought she was going to leap out of her skin as she came quickly. She stood still and reached back to grab me by the ass. We settled back onto the bed and I waited for her orgasm to subside for a moment before beginning some long slow smooth strokes in and out. Very long, very slow, and very smooth, I pushed my cock into her and then out. Soon we were again picking up the pace and fucking like wild animals. Her tight little pussy brought one wild sensation after sensation to me. Finally she stood up again and pulled away from me.

"My God, don't you ever stop?" she said with a little laugh.

"Do you want me to?"

"Hell, no," she remarked. "I want to see the look in your eyes as you fuck me."

She reclined back onto the bed and spread her legs. Grabbing my cock, she pulled me down to her, guiding me inside her hot wet pussy. I tried again to fuck her real slowly with long smooth strokes, but soon we were fucking wildly. I grabbed her legs and flung them up and hooked her ankles on my shoulders. She was trying to watch me as she had said she wanted, but would occasionally close her eyes and lick her lips. When her steely blue eyes opened, she looked at me intently as if trying to peer inside me. It was a look of passion and desire, a look of her complete surrender to me sexually. Even though her body responded to each thrust of my hips, her eyes never left mine. Her breasts bobbed in concert with our movements, her dark hair was flowing over the pillows, and her tight pussy was bringing me closer to the brink of orgasm.

"Aren't you ever going to come?" she implored, licking her lips. "I want you to come too. I want to see, to feel your wet sticky cum!"

With the sight of this beautiful young woman fucking my brains out, I could no longer hold back. The sight of her breasts bobbing, her tongue licking, her dark tousled hair, and the intent sensual look in her blue eyes brought me to the edge.

"I'm getting close!" I said thrusting as wildly as I could.

She began to push back equally wild.

"Come for me, Baby!" she cried.

With one final thrust, I pulled my cock out of her and stroked it once before it spurted a thick white stream of semen onto her belly. She reached up with her hand and took over the stroking, bringing the next several spurts out onto her belly and breasts. Once she had pumped my balls dry, she brought her rosy little mouth down to suck me clean. She then rubbed my spent cock on those precious breasts of hers and pulled me down on top of her.

"Now that's what I call fucking!" she exclaimed.

Well, Babe," I replied. "There may be other things you can call it, but they must be in foreign languages."

"You are a terrific lover!" she cooed, hugging me tightly. "Chad never, never, ever fucked me like that!"

"Well Chad is a fool!"

"No," she said solemnly. "Chad is history."

We collapsed together, all sweaty and sticky, and fell asleep in each other's arms. It was maybe three o'clock when I woke up. Allie felt so warm and snuggly that I slipped my arms around her and hugged her tightly. For whatever reason, I began to cry. Not a strong sobbing, but that warm, sweet happy to be alive and in love emotion. She stirred as if waking and picked her head up sleepily.

"What's going on?" she asked.

"Nothing," I replied despite the shaking of my shoulders.

"What's the matter?" she asked, obviously spotting the tears welling up in my eyes. "Are you crying, Greg?"

"No I'm just so happy. At this point of my life, I am so fucking happy, I could cry."

"So am I," she replied, and I could see a tear roll down her cheek.

She leaned down to kiss me on the lips. Her kisses continued down to my neck and shoulders, to my chest and belly, and further down. As she took me into her sweet wet mouth again, it was as new and fresh and exciting as if we hadn't made love yet this night. It didn't take long for me to get hard and she mounted me and began to move in such slow sensuous movements that I could have sworn she was riding me right up to heaven, or at least as close as one can get in this world.

Epilogue: After The Fall

And so now it's fall and there is a chill in the air that can't be escaped. Allie had become the ultimate football widow, her husband always at practice, in meetings, or away from home traveling to games. And me? I chose to be with her whenever I could, though we tried to avoid sports bars and certain brightly lit public places.

It was a month after the Concours, almost to the day, when she came over to my place. There was an urgency to her appearance. Normally so well groomed, she looked this night particularly tousled and hurried. When I asked her in, she didn't want to sit. When I asked her if she wanted something to drink, she turned me down. When I asked if she was okay, she looked at me with her head bowed just a bit so that when she looked at me, her eyes were wide open.

"Can we just cut the crap, Greg?" she said, moving a step toward me, taking my hands in hers, and slipping up to kiss me, making no mistake of what she was looking for. "I need you now!"

She wasted no time in pushing me into the great room and stripping herself and my hungry body down. Her passion was hot and strong and she took me so monstrously right on the sheepskin floor rug that I felt my body surrender completely to her and the incredible feelings produced by our lovemaking. She rode on top of me with a fiery passion; she begged me eagerly to fuck her doggy style; she implored me to come all over her hot sweaty, perfect body. She knew that I would do anything she asked, and I loved every single moment.

We were snuggled up on the couch still sweaty and sharing a glass of wine when her cell phone rang. The football team had left for a road trip and Chad was taken aside and told that he had been traded to the San Diego Chargers. He was waiting for a plane to Chicago before flying on to San Diego to report the next day to the Chargers camp. The trade was unexpected, but then so had been our little love affair.

The next weeks went fast and furiously. There were tears and hugs and kisses and spectacular lovemaking that I will never forget along with a dull aching heartache that still hasn't gone away. Maybe in time I'll gain the perspective it takes to understand all of this. We've still managed to keep in touch and she emailed me just this morning that she's planning on coming back with him for the charity golf event next spring. Maybe by then I'll know what I intend to say to him just as he tries to sink the match winning 20-foot putt.

For now, I'll sit on the deck beside the warmth of the chiminera, look out at the pool, now covered and closed for the winter, content to remember each time I saw her, how I could think of nothing else but being everything to her that she wanted, friend, protector, provider, lover. It's not with pride that I admit I would have been her doormat if she had so much as asked. But then that has always been my lot in life, like so many others who want what they cannot have, desiring that which cannot be obtained, yearning for the pleasures that would make this life feel just the least bit worthwhile. But I smile, for although at the beginning I had a rat's chance in hell of having her, sometimes the rat survives!

12