A Raven & A Walk In The Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began to shudder her head was thrown about wildly as The stranger's jerking penis pumped his seed into her womb for the last and final time. Her shuddering climax seemed to go on for ever as he gushed, jet after jet of his ejaculating fertile seed high inside her quivering sex. Finally she relaxed and her legs unclasped themselves from behind him and she lay back. Her legs wide open as he began to withdraw his slowly softening, dripping penis from her gaping lips, her stretched and sore vagina full of his seed. The man above her gasped his mouth continued sucking her tender breasts, his phallus slowly softening as it slipped from her sperm filled pussy.

Then she felt a shudder run through him and he lay still, she could feel his heart beating fast and furiously, the perspiration running down his body onto her slender frame beneath. Mary was trying to breathe, her lungs fighting for oxygen. The stranger was inert, his weight heavy on her chest; squashing her tender breasts. She lay still as his breathing slowly returned to normal; her own chest rising and falling as she too slowly began to return to a normal state of breathing. She knew she must look a total wreck, her body lay naked, exhausted, exposed and vulnerable as she felt him begin to move off her and stand his hard penis now slack a fraction of the size it had been.

The trance like feeling fell away like a cloak she began to think the whole thing must have been a dream but as Mary looked down at her body, her breasts bruised and red, her vagina open and stretched, the lips of her vulva red and swollen; the white fluid, tinged with her virgin blood, seeping out of her, told her it had not been a dream, it had been real.

As she lay there recovering from her ordeal she watched with horror as the physique of her lover began to change, the once handsome face became old and wizened, the long white beard and the pointed hat reminded her of pictures in her story books of long ago. Merlin came to mind as the form changed again and the figure shrank to the black raven, she had seen earlier in the day. The bird seemed to smile as it flapped its wings and flew up onto a nearby branch.

Somehow she knew whoever she told would not believe her story. In her mind she knew the wedding would need to be soon for she realised she was in her most fertile time of the month and the seed within her would surely have found a home. What would Steve make of her now that she understood what sex was all about. She only hoped he would be man enough for her after she had been visited by the wizard himself; otherwise she would be walking down this very path as often as she could in the hopes there would be a repeat of today's introduction to what sex could do for a woman and the erotic feelings it could generate deep within her very soul. Try as she might she never found that hidden glade with the dry grassy knoll; though she tried many times.

12