A Real Dom's Chronicle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And with redoubled effort D gagged herself, licked and sucked and interspersed her dedicated licking and sucking with the cutest little moans and gagging sounds, and spread her saliva all over my cock and balls. Clearly, it was time to fuck.

There was no pomp and circumstance about our first fuck. I simply asked her to get on all fours, to arch her back and to present her kitty to me. She did. I stood over her looking down, stroking my cockringed meat. I spat on it a couple of times. I was mesmerised by her perfect and most likely untouched asshole and the glistening entrance just below it. I lowered my self until the head of my cock was right at her kitty and then, just as I had done with my fingers earlier, plunged into her full length, balls-deep. You know the usual description of fucking, don't you? The same pertains here: slippery tightness, sweaty exertion, the mingling of precum and cunt dew and saliva. But what was so unusual here - and continues to be unusual - was D's cumming. Every 30 seconds or so she asked me for permission to cum. I had to tell her to stop asking, told her to just come. And she did. Over and over again. I finally collapsed next to her on the floor and we both laughed almost uncontrollably. We couldn't say much beyond, "that was really good", because there really wasn't much to say at all, and we did it only to fill what would otherwise have been an as yet unfamiliar silence.

Later I took her to my "cave", my bedroom. It became the place of more or less straight forward, but totally uninhibited, vanilla play: fucking in different positions, mutual licking and sucking, for here in the cave power is equally distributed. D finally wanted me to cum. She licked my balls slowly and eagerly devoured my cock and stroked and sucked and stroked again. "I want to drink you", she said just before I came into her mouth. And the feeling when, after I had cum, she pressed a flat hand against my cock just underneath my balls and slowly slid it up to the tip of my tool and so made any remaining juice leak from my pee-hole, was so beautiful and relaxing.

After all was said and done I spooned her (she didn't know what that was until I showed her) and told her I liked her. I knew she liked me too. She still does. But it had all only just begun. There was a long path to walk. A path down the road to the greatest of all pleasures: freedom.

12