A Real Fantasy

Story Info
Two transexuals and one horny guy.
1.7k words
4.35
148.7k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a boring Wednesday evening. I was away from home on business. With nobody to talk to and nothing good on the TV I decided to go for a walk. I walked for a few blocks and noticed the neighborhood was changing from hotels and bars to strip clubs and adult bookstores. I had never been to a strip club before so I thought I would go in one and check it out.

The one I chose looked a little bit classier than the rest, but I didn’t notice the sign. The name of the place was sHE man. The women were all quite beautiful. Most were in some state of nakedness. I really liked a latina girl named Jacinta. She had wonderful breasts about c-cups. I spent over $500 on her getting dance after dance. I asked once what it would cost for a total nude dance and she told me she wasn’t allowed and walked away. I stayed for about half an hour more and decided to leave. As I was leaving a very large man stopped me and told me Jacinta had asked for the number where I was staying. I gave him my room number and the name of my hotel. And for the millionth time tonight had one hell of a hard on. I had trouble walking to the hotel, as I was so aroused thinking about the idea of my dream girl coming to my hotel.

I got back to my room and whipped out my dick I had to cum and I had to cum right now. But just as I was getting started there was knock at the door. I was so startled I didn’t even bother putting my dick back in my pants; I just swung open the door and shouted what the hell do you want. A very attractive blonde with the biggest tits I had ever seen jumped back and explained she must have the wrong room. Then she saw my dick hanging out and said maybe it wasn’t the wrong room. She explained her name was Vanilla and Jacinta had sent her to keep me company till she could get there. I was embarrassed so I tried to put my dick away but Vanilla stopped me and walked into my room leading me by my dick. We got to the bed and she opened her top and asked me what I would like to do. I didn’t need to be asked twice I buried my head in her ample chest. Her tits were wonderful I almost got lost in her cleavage. Vanilla pushed me away and knelt down and started sucking my cock. I was almost ready to cum and she knew it so she slowed down teasing my dick with her lips and tongue. I had never needed to cum so bad and she wouldn’t let me.

After an eternity she said she would make me cum and swallow every drop if I promised to do whatever she said when she was done. All I could do was nod. She sucked her finger to show me what she was going to do and then replaced it with her mouth. It only took about 5 seconds for me to unload in her mouth. Just as my orgasm started to subside she shoved her wet finger in my asshole. All of a sudden I started to cum all over again. I had played with my own ass before but never to penetration. The feeling was phenomenal. I can’t describe it other than to say I thought my balls were going to shoot out my dick. I was cumming so hard it started to drip out of her mouth. That’s when I got my first order, she told me to lick up the mess I had made on her face and what had dripped down to her tits. I resisted by saying I had never tasted cum before. She told me I had promised and shoved another finger in my ass but this one was dry and the pain shot through me. I immediately started licking my own cum off her face. It was pungent but oddly tasty I licked all I could off her face and even searched her mouth for any more. Then I thoroughly cleaned her breasts with my tongue.

About then there was another knock on the door. Vanilla told me to go answer the door and she ripped her fingers out of my ass. Strangely I felt empty and in that instant wished she had something else to stick in my ass.

I answered the door and there was Jacinta. She gave me a quick kiss and pushed her way in asking Vanilla if she had gotten me started. Vanilla just smiled and Jacinta took off her shirt and turned to me and said I would be their slave for the night.

First Jacinta told me to take off all of their clothes. I was very eager and attempted to take both of their skirts off at the same time. That’s when the biggest surprise of all happened, neither was wearing panties and both had big yet soft dicks. I was scared and aroused at the same time. Vanilla had completely shaved her dick and balls while Jacinta had left a patch of thick dark hair just above her dick. I tried to back away but vanilla grabbed my ass cheek and forced me to my knees. She said since she had gotten me off it was my turn to make her cum. She shoved her 8-inch soft cock in my mouth, this was my first time to taste a dick and found myself liking the taste. Her dick grew in my mouth and soon I could only get the head in my mouth, she was huge.

As I sucked Vanillas dick she sat down on the floor causing me to be on my hands and knees. I heard something squishy behind me but couldn’t tell what it is. Soon I found out, it was Jacinta lubing her hard dick. She showed it to me it must have been about 10 inches long but not real big around. She told me she was going to fuck me while I sucked Vanilla’s dick. I have to admit I was aroused and excited at the idea of this beautiful woman fucking my virgin asshole. She moved behind me and I felt the head of her dick on my asshole. She gave it a little pressure but I couldn’t relax enough to let her enter me. She pushed a little harder but still nothing, while still pushing on my asshole she smacked my ass and this must have been the signal for Vanilla because she shoved her dick so far in m mouth I naturally jerked back right onto Jacinta cock. The pain shot through me but ended just as quick. My dick also sprang to life like it had never been hard before. All of a sudden I was being face fucked and ass fucked in unison. I just tried to be still and suck on Vanilla’s dick which was pounding in and out of my face at a fevered pace. Each thrust hit the back of my throat and also caused Jacinta dick to bury further in my mouth.

I felt Vanilla’s dick start to grow bigger and start to throb, I knew she was going to cum and I wanted to taste it all. But just as she started to cum she shoved her whole 12 inches in my mouth, most going down my throat. I wanted to gag but she was so big and my throat was so stretched I couldn’t even do that. I felt the long spasms in my mouth and could feel something dripping into my stomach but couldn’t taste anything. Needless to say I was very disappointed. When she had finished cumming down my throat she pulled out in one swift move. I saw one last drop of cum on the head of her dick so I quickly licked it off. It was wonderful. All this time Jacinta was pounding me to the point of cumming deep in my ass. I asked her to please let me taste her cum. She quickly pulled out of my ass with a pop and again I felt empty. She walked over to me and put her dick just in front of my lips. Vanilla reached around her and jerked her off shouting at me to open my mouth. As Jacinta started to cum Vanilla aimed her dick right at my mouth. I wish I could say she filled my mouth but it was just 3 quick spurts and she was done it tasted so good and I wanted more.

Vanilla then told Jacinta to go get cleaned up and Jacinta went in the bathroom and I heard the shower come on. Vanilla then said it was her turn and If I was a good fuck she would pull out and cum in my mouth too. Her dick was so big I have to admit I was scared. Jacinta hadn’t stretched my ass very much but vanilla was gentle she inserted a little then stop, she would pull out just a little and then stop, just as she got all the way in and I could feel her balls on my ass and her tits on my back Jacinta came back in. She could tell how much I loved being fucked by vanilla because of the puddle of precum forming below my dick on the floor. Vanilla pumped me slow and Jacinta climbed underneath me in the 69 position. First she licked up all the precum and then engulfed my dick in her mouth. Naturally I did the same. It didn’t take long before Vanilla started pounding me with her solid piece of girl meat. It felt so good I immediately came into Jacinta’s mouth. She began to cum soon. Vanilla saw what was happening and said I was a bad little whore and at that time unloaded inside me. I felt every drop of cum and loved every bit of it; I came again in Jacinta’s mouth. We all kind of rolled on our sides with Vanilla still in me, my dick in Jacinta, and Jacinta’s dick in me we all fell asleep. I woke about 20 minutes later when I felt vanilla softened dick finally pop out. It caused me to cum again all over Jacinta’s mouth and face…

The next day I found out what it was like to fuck these two beautiful ladies but that is another story…