A Real Fuckin' Nice Town Ch. 01

Story Info
Guy seduces an older woman.
2.2k words
4.24
153.6k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You suck, Paul!"

"Oh, shut up," Paul retorted. Paul and three of his friends were playing a game of pool in a pool hall that happened to be located in a real fuckin' nice town. Paul and his friend Steve were getting their asses kicked by their momentary mortal foes Chris and Albert. "Wanna just forfeit now?" Chris asked smugly. "I'd sooner take a dick in my mouth!" Steve roared triumphantly. Paul stepped away from Steve and quietly declared, "What he said."

As the night aged, the four friends got drunker and drunker. Eventually, Chris and Albert decided to walk home, and not long after that Steve's girlfriend paged. "Damn," he exclaimed. "It's Ashley."

Paul laughed. "I can't believe she's got you on a pager, man! You are so fucking whipped!"

Steve rolled his eyes. "Yeah, I'm such a pussy, watch me go get laid," he called back on his way out. Paul was about to head out himself when he saw a woman sitting by herself with a few empty beer bottles. She was fairly attractive in his eyes. She had an older look to her, not like she looked eighty, but that good looking experienced older woman every other nineteen year old wants. Her body had a very nice frame from what he could see. He saw she had on a silky looking spaghetti strap top, but that was all his field of vision covered. In addition to that, she had a rather pretty visage despite the obvious setbacks time can provide. He wanted her, and this would be a fair challenge for his talents. Paul was the type of guy who would brag about how he could fuck any girl he wanted, and when doubted he would prove it. However, he'd grown weary of the silly girls that followed him everywhere and wanted a real woman. Here he had a perfect opportunity right in his face.

"Hi," Paul greeted the woman. "You look like you could use some company."

The woman sighed. She pushed her jet black hair out of her face and observed Paul. "Oh, great," she muttered. "I'm getting sympathy from kids."

Paul shrugged. "You just looked like you could use someone to talk to, that's all," he told her quietly. Paul stood until the woman gestured for him to have a seat. He graciously sat. "So," Paul began, "why are you getting plastered all alone tonight?"

She laughed. "I have a very high tolerance for booze, so I'm not anywhere near plastered."

She revealed the tiniest whit of a smile and Paul knew he was cracking her. His strategy was to open with something out in left field, and gradually get into good old fashioned flattery. "You didn't answer my question," Paul continued. "Well," she started, "my husband's an unsatisfying dork." Paul realized he hadn't properly introduced himself yet.

"I'm sorry," he said. "We don't even know each other's names! Where the hell are my fucking manners?"

He was rewarded with a hearty laugh. Paul extended his hand. "I'm Paul," he told her. "Lisa," she replied, shaking his hand. She held on a bit tightly, something that alerted Paul that he may have himself something here. "Well, enough about me, Paul said, "let's hear more about your dork husband who can't satisfy you."

Lisa guffawed. "You're quite a character," she chuckled. Paul listened intently for more about the shitty husband. "Well," she started, "he's never around. He's always at some bullshit business meeting. That's what he calls boffing his secretary." Paul continued to look straight into Lisa's baby blue eyes. "He wouldn't rather boff you?" he asked brazenly. Lisa arched an eyebrow. "How old are you, Paul?"

"Well, I'll be twenty next month."

Lisa rolled her eyes. "I'm forty," she barked while giggling at the same time in a manner pointless to describe. "I'm just asking," Paul answered back defensively. "Suuuuure," Lisa taunted, unconvinced. "Next you'll tell me some shit like 'I'd be banging you like a door', right?"

Paul grinned slyly. "Well, I would....."

Lisa blushed and tried to hide behind her hair, but Paul knew what was going on. 'What the hell is wrong with me?' Lisa thought. No man had ever made her blush before, ever. When the silence exceeded four seconds, Paul spoke up. "No, get out from behind that black curtain of hair. You can't hide from me!"

Lisa kept laughing giddily as he spoke. Something about him turned her on, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Perhaps it was his audacity, or the fact that he was quite handsome. When she first looked up at him the first thing she had noticed was his somewhat long light brown hair in his green eyes, and he was always sweeping his bangs out of his face. She liked that for some reason. When Lisa refused adamantly to get her hair out of her face, Paul brushed it to the sides of her head for her, gently caressing her soft, white flesh and revealing a somewhat inviting smile. "You have a real pretty smile, Lisa," Paul uttered, his face inches from hers. After returning her gaze for quite a bit, then decided to temporarily release some pressure and he backed off. "Well, that was short lived," he said. Lisa concurred. "I'm tired," she told him. "I should get home."

"Is the old man home?"

Lisa laughed. "No."

"Then maybe you wouldn't mind if I crashed at your place?" Paul asked. Lisa stood up. "Are you too drunk?"

Paul immediately feigned intoxication. "Um...what's druuunk?" he mumbled as he rose from his seat and stumbled around. Lisa couldn't help but keep laughing at Paul. Joe had never ever made her feel this way; Paul just made her feel more happy in the short while she'd known him than Joe had in their twelve years of marriage.

As Lisa walked toward the pool hall doors, Paul noticed that she was wearing a black skirt and had killer legs. He had been with far more attractive girls, but that was the key word there: girls. This was a woman, and a woman whose company he actually enjoyed. He sheepishly followed Lisa to her car, mesmerized by her ass and got in on the passenger's side.

As they secured their seatbelts, Lisa issued a warning. "Now, there won't be any fooling around going on tonight, is that understood?"

Paul could tell full well by the way she had been looking at him the past hour that the warning was more hollow than a gay guy's asshole. "Of course," he said, saluting her. "Oh, shut the fuck up," Lisa muttered over a grin.

Soon they arrived at their destination, which was actually farther than Paul's house. They got out of the car and Lisa let Paul and herself inside. Paul closed the door behind him as Lisa sat on a nearby leather couch. "Nice house," Paul marveled. "It's the only thing the old bastard is good for," Lisa told him. "He's so pathetic. He's sterile, in fact. This is why you see no children."

Paul was laughing wildly at this along with Lisa. Soon the laughter calmed and Paul walked over to Lisa on the couch, ready to pounce. He gently shoved her down so her back was on the sofa and he held himself up over her body. "What are you doing?" Lisa exclaimed, surprised but obviously excited. Paul held his face very close to Lisa's. "I don't understand how any man could leave such a beautiful thing home alone," he whispered into her face. "I couldn't. With...." he began to move one hand up one of her legs slowly, "...such sexy legs..."

She emitted very low gasps, startled at how well he was doing this. He moved his hands up her rear, "..such a nice, nice ass..."

His voice got lower and lower as he began licking her earlobe. Lisa's breathing got heavier and she felt as though she couldn't move. It had been so long since she'd felt anything like this. She used to think of sex as a couple minutes for Joe to bang away at her with his small prick until he came, and nothing more. Paul's head moved down and he licked the thin fabric over her nipples. "...such great tits..."

Lisa's nipples made fine contours on her thin top and she began to moan lowly. As he kissed her barely concealed nipples gingerly, he moved a hand and caressed her flat stomach. "..mmm, Lisa, your sexy stomach...I love every part of you." Paul's other hand snuck up Lisa's skirt and she shivered when he felt her crotch. He rubbed it gently. "Lisa," he murmured, "you deserve more than that asshole. You need something more. Someone who'd please you." She looked up at him longingly, her blue eyes practically speaking to him. "I think you like it," he grinned. "You're all nice and wet." Lisa responded with soft moans. He looked into her eyes almost sorrowfully as he played with her body. "I want to please you," he whispered. "Let me kiss you."

Lisa was too overcome with pleasure to speak. "Please," Paul begged, "I need to taste those luscious red lips of yours. Pleease..."

Lisa regained her composure somewhat right then and kissed him. She slipped her frigid hands up Paul's shirt and felt his muscular chest as their tongues grappled. They kissed for a good while, their mouths almost totally consuming each other. They both wanted each other so badly, Lisa soon lost her finesse and rubbed Paul wildly, mad with passion. Their bodies clicked perfectly, his muscular upper body pressed against her firm breasts and taut stomach. Paul slipped Lisa's shirt off as she did the same for him while they smoothly felt each other's torsos. After a good five minutes, they broke their kiss. "I'll bet your pussy tastes so sweet," Paul whispered. He slowly licked his way down to the area above her vagina and licked around it. He moved down to her legs and by the time Paul made it back up to her crotch Lisa was begging for him to taste her. Paul slipped off her saturated panties, rolled up her skirt to her belly button, and carefully licked her pussy lips. Lisa practically crooned as he did this, losing her mind with ravenous desire.

"Unhh...oh god....do it, Paul...shit! I'm gonna cum!"

Lisa loudly expressed her pleasure and her cunt spat liquid at his face. Paul eagerly licked it all up and kissed his way back up to her mouth. They rabidly sucked on each other's mouths as Paul hurriedly removed his pants.

"F-fuck me, Paul," Lisa begged. "Fuck me now...."

Finally Paul had his throbbing member out. Not a giant by any means, but seven inches still gets the job done nicely. He grabbed on to Lisa's hips and prepared to thrust in. He entered.

"Mmm godd!!!" Lisa shrieked. She wrapped her legs around him tightly. So tightly, in fact, that he lost his breath almost entirely. "You've got a nice cock for being such a little boy," Lisa whispered just before nibbling on his ear. He pumped into her at an unrelenting acceleration, feeling her smooth legs and ass, licking her breasts, all on a tiny couch. Her vaginal muscles squeezed tightly on his dick and they held each other tightly while they fucked. They whispered encouragements and moans to each other like Lisa's barely intelligible english: "Hunhh....f-f-fuckk me, Paul!! You feel so fucking gooood....you're so much bigger than Joe...mmmm you're so good..." or Paul's "Mm, you're so fucking tight, Lisa...ahh your body feels so goddamn hot..."

Paul moved a hand down to stimulate Lisa's clit when she began trembling as though she were having a hemorrhage. Bolts shot violently through her entire body and she was cumming again. She could barely breathe but her violent jerks sped up the pace her hips were bucking into Paul dramatically. Soon Paul was cumming too, jism repeatedly splashing Lisa's cervix. Both were gasping for air and holding the other tightly. Soon Lisa's moans died down and she lay in Paul's arms spent. "Shit, Paul," she managed out." I've never had sex that good....not even when I was in college!"

Paul kissed her on the forehead. "Goddamn, that was pretty fucking amazing," he aggreed. They kissed softly. "If you were mine, I'd make love to you all fucking day," he told her breathessly. Lisa positioned herself on top of Paul, keeping his half-erect pole inside her. She pressed her forehead against his, her hair cascading around their faces to create the illusion that night surounded them. "I am yours," she smiled, "but you'll have to live up to your end of the bargain."

A smile slowly spread across Paul's face. She slowly began moving up and down as she straddled him, his shaft moving inside her and getting him hard again. "I've gone without good sex for so long.." Lisa told him in the cutest little girl voice possible. "You're gonna have to fuck my brains out again....and again...and again..mmmmm..."

He pumped into her every time she uttered 'again' and she kept repeating herself. They mustered up some more energy, energy they could only have drawn from the other's lust, and started fucking intensely again, with Lisa's voice moving from a gentle purr to a banshee scream in minutes. Soon the sky grew black and a storm began, initiated by a crack of thunder, and rain began pouring unmercifully.