A Real Hustler

Story Info
Our first MMF encounter.
2.3k words
4.06
35.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like most couples, the first year or two of our relationship involved a lot of hot and regular sex, some of which could already be considered as hinting at our sexual future as we had experimented with lots roleplay and exhibitionism.

However, things had tapered down and we both got distracted by the necessary, but more mundane aspects of life. While still very much in love, things got shuffled from a priority perspective with work and income becoming the dominant feature.

So, after a couple of years of 'vanilla' activity, our first foray back into the more adventurous side of our sexuality came about innocently enough, and also very expectantly.

As a gift, Scarlett had been given a massage voucher from a very reputable spa in a lovely and affluent Dublin coastal suburb, not too far from us. Like most vouchers, it was put in the press with the best intentions to use, but months later it was rediscovered and Scarlett decided not to let it go to waste.

So, one weekend, she went and had this massage and the masseuse was male. Now, if you're expecting this to be a 'she got a fucking in the spa' type memory, then you are going to be disappointed.

It was just a massage, some upper thigh work with presumably inadvertent bumping, but that was it. However, the massage and the couple of incidents of bumps, made her think naughty thoughts and she told me about that evening, insisting that there was nothing obviously sexual about it. Yet, the thought of this guy, having accidently bump of her pubic region while giving her a massage stirred me and we ended up fucking more frequently.

Often, we would talk about a sensual massage scenario (with me watching) and Scarlett was open to the concept, but the logistics of how to make this discreetly and safely happen in Dublin were unknown to us at that time.

So, we parked it for a little while and resumed service as normal... that is until our holiday came round.

We headed to Las Vegas for two whole weeks of 35 degree plus weather, a 5 star hotel, lots of drink, and play money.

We'd discussed a couple of trips of the strippers, but not the massage concepts in any detail. However, the drinks, the day pool parties, the heat, and the clubs meant that we were having a blast and, as a supportive husband, I suggested that it might be the perfect place to explore our massage fantasy. After all, we would never see the lad again, we already had a hotel room at our disposal, and, fuck it, we were sin city after all!

Scarlett was interested but said she would get to choose the lad, a professional, and that it was massage only.

So I started the hunt and after a couple of days I found a guy called Bruno via a website called 'Rear Cover'. Bruno, by his own classification, offered a sensual massage service to women with a clear nomination that there was no sex was offered. His picture -sans face- showed a guy in his early to mid-30's with a big and muscular build. His name and picture conjured up an Italian Stallion / stripper type persona, which turned out to be exactly accurate.

Fitting our profile, I called Bruno and to my comfort, he seemed like a normal guy. I asked about the possibility of watching the massage and he said that is wasn't a problem nor was it a unusual request in his line of work.

With everything appearing to be in order and with a nod for Scarlett, I booked him for later that evening.

At the arranged time, I meet Bruno down in one of bars downstairs and just away from the gaming area. I was happy to see that he was exactly like his picture in build and I thought that Scarlett would presumably find him attractive. We had a quick drink while Scarlett ready, had a last nerve numbing drink in the room and put on her selected outfit (we had been to Victoria Secret during the day to buy sexy underwear). As this was always going to be a sensual massage, and as that was what he advertised, I went over the date rules with Bruno that it was topless only and strictly a massage, which he was cool with.

He was a cool guy to chat too and had been in the game a few years so took everything in his stride. I brought him a drink and told him that she was nervous so he should take his time. I showed him a picture of her and he was very happy with what he was going to work with.

After a short while, I got a text to say she was ready and we finished our drinks and went up to our floor and the room.

We knocked on the door and waited for her to open it.

She opened the door to us and was dressed in a satin-type robe over her new underwear set. She was also wearing heels to match the outfit.

We made introductions and made him another drink out of the little stockpile that we had accumulated in our room. We paid him and chatted casually for a few minutes. It was at this time that he told us about his job as a masseuse and also about his other job as a stripper - at the Hustler club.

Again he came across as sound and there was a pretty relaxed vibe in the room.

Eventually, we asked him to get started. She took of the robe and lay face down on some towels the bottom of the bed.

He took his clothes off so he was just wearing male G-string type garment, and took a bottle of oil out of his kit bag.

I then sat at the top of the bed with my drink in hand and watched as he started to give her a massage.

First, he started on her legs and then onto her arms. He took his time and seemed to understand that he was going to have to play it slow.

The massage was, about from the context, seemingly normal to start and after focusing on her limbs for a while, he then moved to her back.

He politely asked if she could unclip her bra and she agreed. However, not only did she unclip it, but she took it out from under her and gently slung it aside. He wouldn't have seen anything as he was standing over her, but I was encouraged that she took it off completely. Maybe she didn't want oil on it, given it was a new purchase, or maybe she was getting into the spirit of things.

He started to massage her back, again, it looked professional enough except that every so often he would rub the side of her tits, as he had access to her side boob as her head was resting on her arms now.

He let this build for a while and then move down to her lower back and upper thighs, switching between the two locations and gradually rubbing closer to her pussy, even occasionally glancing off it when working on her upper things. Growing in confidence and recognising the atmosphere, he then started dipping below her panty line and onto her bum while working on her lower back area. He put his hands under her panties waistband, and surprisingly, he asked her if he could take off her panties.

Now I pause here to remind you that Scarlett had said that she wasn't willing to do this. She was very clear on this point in fact, as she entitled to be, so I didn't know what to expect in response.

Thankfully, she said yes with her only hesitation being a look at me to confirm, we were both cool with it. She needed have bothered; I must have looked like a kid on Christmas morning!

She lifted her waist clear of the bed so he could take her panties down, which is what he very quickly, did. She was left naked (except for the heels which she wanted to keep on) and face down on the bed. I inched closer as he opened her legs slightly and she was now pretty much in a facedown starfish position.

With her in that position, you could now easily see all of her ass and her pussy from behind. If you haven't seen our pictures, then let me catch you up on the view. Scarlett is generally fully waxed - Hollywood style- and has the most perfect and delicious pink puffy lips on her, that are reminiscent of a beautiful walnut protecting her wonderfully tight and wet vaginal opening.

Casually and coolly, he pressed on like it was nothing and started to massage again, but it was now purely focused on her ass and upper thighs. He massaged her bum, gently pulling her cheeks apart in the process, and would let his hand glide over her pussy from behind, but he still wasn't invasive and was clearly just teasing.

She was getting into it and I could tell that she was hot. I was rock hard by now and dying for any excuse to pull my cock out as I watched enthralled.

After a period of gently teasing her, he finally asked her to roll over.

She agreed and turned over to reveal her small but firm tits, and the front of her waxed pussy.

He started the same way, on her arms and legs, but spent nowhere near as long on them.

He had other places he wanted to get to.

After almost a token amount of time on her arms and lowered legs, he started on her stomach and then moved on to her tits.

He wasn't rough with her tits, but he was firm. Every so often he would pinch one of her nipples as he worked, he had even moved to the edge of the bed, which was above her head so he was leaning over her heard and upper torso. Most interestingly, I noted that he was now semi hard and his G-string was showing wet spots from pre-cum.

That, right there, was enough of a green light for me so I pulled down my shorts and started to play with my cock. Neither Bruno nor my wife cared and it didn't stop them.

He started to rub down from her tits over her stomach and towards her pussy in long gliding motions, his position meant that when he extended, his cock softly touched off the top of her head.

He did this for a while, again presumable to tease, but couldn't reach her pussy from that angle so he suddenly stopped and moved down the other edge of the bed so he was at her side and near her waist.

From there he was easy reaching distance of everything.

He quickly resumed the massage, briefly on her tits and then he went directly to her clearly wet pussy. He spread her legs for access, again so she was positioned like a starfish, and parted her meaty pussy lips. He ran his finger up and down her slit, her glistening pussy coating his fingers, and paid long attention to her clit. She was now moaning on and off and you could hear how wet she was, even from a foot or so away.

He played with her slit and clit for a couple of minutes before moving her on the bed without asking. Her bum was almost to the edge of the bed now and her feet were on the floor, but she was still lying backwards. He positioned himself between her legs and then started to finger her in a slow but rhythmic way, going as deep as he could. He didn't ask at this point, clearly reading the situation well enough to know it was no longer required.

After letting her adjust to the single finger fucking, he expanded to two fingers and then onto three, pushing deep into her with his palm facing up towards the roof. I didn't know it until after, but he was giving her a g-spot massage right in front of me!

She was moaning regularly and arching her back. She was really into it and she sounded dripping wet as he finger fucked her hard.

I was stroking pretty good at this point, but I had enough control to hold on.

He fingered her for at least ten minutes, playing with her, and then asked if she wanted more.

It was at this point that she finally said no and that was all for today. She later told me that she declined because she didn't think she was going to be able to cum, as it felt like a little bit of pressure from having two guys there.

He was cool with that so he stopped. He chatted for a bit and then got dressed and packed up his stuff before leaving.

As soon as he was out of the door, we fucked like dogs on heat. It was a nice long session and she was so turned on that she covered my cock in a thick almost white juice as she fucked me. Again it was until later that I found was another result of the g-spot massage.

At the end of it all, she came hard! She even squirted for the first time ever, soaking the sheets. It was like she'd just lost control and pissed all over my cock as we fucked.

We went to sleep after and woke during the night still horny before having another fuck before dawn and falling back asleep.

That was our first real encountered and started our more adventurous swing adventures. We actually got Bruno back before our holiday finished and it was still good, but didn't exactly work out as planned.

I can tell you that story another time.