A Real-Life Choose Your Path! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He really is a nice guy, but I have the power and I'm not going to let it go. I stopped, pulled the gloves off and dropped them on the floor next to him. Then I told him to clean up the mess and leave.

I still don't know where this is going. I'll keep you posted, however!

That's all the major things going on in my life, erotically speaking, but here are a few loose ends that don't fit into any category.

psas attack!

As I described in Chapter One, I have what Ithink is psas, which is this disorder where I have uncontrollable orgasms. I don't have to do anything, they just happen by themselves. It's not nearly as bad as the girl I read about who has like two hundred Os a day and it has totally ruined her life, but it can be inconvenient. Here's an example:

I masturbate every morning, usually in the shower. I do this because if I don't, I'll have a psas attack that day and I either have try to keep it quiet in class, or excuse myself to the bathroom, which is a totally gross place to have an orgasm.

Last week I woke up late for class and didn't have time to take the proper 'precautions'. To make it worse, I had a four hour test that day. Anxiety makes psas even worse. So what happened? I ended up having like six or seven orgasms in class. I couldn't leave because it was a test. I couldn't concentrate, and I wanted to die. I ended up flunking the test, but thankfully, I don't think anyone realized what was happening. The professor thought I was having a migraine and was nice enough to give me another shot.

So yeah, sometimes it is cool, but sometimes it really, really sucks.

I'm a geek

I'm now the proud owner of a level 4 dungeons and dragons character. A half-elf rogue named 'Liaria'. Yes I am a geek. No, I do not look like a gamer girl. I'm not sure what they look like, but the gm informed me that I don't fit into that stereotype, so whatever it is, get it out of your head.

He did say that they play the old version of d&d, not the really old version with something called 'thwaco' or something, but not the new one, either. I have no idea what this means, and since I'd already embarrassed myself by asking what a 'd20' was, I didn't ask. If anyone knows, please PM me so I can be in the know.

The GM (game master?) is a really cute geek. An asian kid. I like him a lot. Smart, and funny. We're going to play this Tuesday at his house. I'm not sure how it will affect the game having a non-gamer girl looking chick there, but it should be fun. If any sexual tension develops, I'll let you guys know and include it in the journal.

Well, that's it. I wish I could give you a hint about the next chapter, but I don't know myself. I'll make sure to include some decision for you guys, the readers, to make. I hope you are enjoying reading this journal as much as I am enjoying living it!

As always, PM me if you have any questions!

~sara

12