A Real "Loving Wife's" Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amyyum
amyyum
1,791 Followers

"You know you've brought this up for more than two months now, Julie -- but how could this possibly work without hurting our relationship?" he asked.

"Oh, darling -- please consider it. I'll write it out and have it on your desk tomorrow when you get home from work. When you see what I have in mind you'll know that it can't hurt 'US;' it can only make me happy and you fulfilled." I smiled broadly and then sucked on his testicles.

I made a point of being as cheery as possible the next morning and gave him a passionate kiss and crotch squeeze before he went to work. I had already prepared my "Rules of Engagement," but polished them and then put them in my own handwriting, and on his desk in the study. They read:

"Rules of Engagement

1. You are discrete and you can trust her (or "them" wherever "her" or "she" is indicated below) to be; this includes never telling anyone that we know about this arrangement;

2. She isn't presently married;

3. She is tested for STDs since obviously condoms would defeat the purpose;

4. You never, for any reason, bring her into our house;

5. You never tell me anything about her, and in fact never even mention her;

6. You never tell me when or where you're meeting her. You don't have to give me a reason for being absent, whether it is for bowling league, poker, working late, going with the guys to a basketball game, or intercourse. Just tell me your schedule, not what event is being scheduled, and I'll never ask you about it; and

7. You can show her this document if you choose to.

Please do this for me -- for US -- I not only give my consent, but it is my sincere heart-felt wish that you do it.

With love, Julie."

I didn't bring up the subject again. Brian and I continued to have our normal loving interaction. About a week after I put the Rules of Engagement on his desk the document disappeared. By two weeks after that the glint was back in his eye.

I couldn't have predicted my reaction when the glint returned to his eye. I was both overjoyed and jealous at the same time. It was all that I could do to keep from trying to find out who it was. Knowing Brian, even though I had given him carte blanche to have more than one sexual partner, I knew that it would only be one, at least after a "trial" tryst.

Although I of course never knew for sure because I never inquired about Brian's whereabouts, after a couple of months I strongly suspected what his "schedule" was. Most likely he had intercourse twice a week, probably for a couple of hours each time. He never brought home any evidence of it, and was always ready to fuck my tits or get a blowjob if I ever indicated the mood for either.

After a couple of months I stopped trying to figure out the "who" or "when" or "how often." Brian's love for me came through loud and clear and I never doubted my decision.

Ultimately I did find out the "who," basically by accident. I won't give details because part of it is embarrassing. I knew her only very tangentially. She was perfect for him.

I became even more comfortable with my decision after my last visit to my OB/GYN. While I still had two of my three original problems an even more serious one came up; whether it was brought on by the other conditions neither my doctor nor anyone she consulted with could determine. I had cancer, and likely only two months to live.

I'm going to tell Brian the prognosis tonight. I'm going to tell him that I hope that he can find love elsewhere after I'm gone, and that if he doesn't I'll haunt him (ha, ha). I will ask, however, that he wait at least six months before remarrying -- if that is the path that he takes.

I will go to my grave confident that I am a true "loving wife!"

amyyum
amyyum
1,791 Followers
12