A Real Man

Story Info
Man takes down angry woman, and she likes it!
1.3k words
3.59
34.9k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers

My name is Tony LeBlanc. I am a black man from Africa, an immigrant studying to become a police officer in the United States of America. These days, I attend Boston College and I like it a lot so far. Yes, my scholarship got me a brand new life but some things never change. All my life, I've always been called Big Tony. It's mainly because of my size. I stand six feet ten inches tall and weigh 310 pounds. It's not something I can change, trust me. I never thought it would all be okay, until I met someone like me.

I've always been a very strong, masculine man. Sometimes, people liked that about me. Sometimes, they didn't. In America, the land of man-haters, I had mixed feelings as people reacted to me. I won numerous Power-lifting and Strongman contests in my country. I've competed against both men and women in wrestling and boxing. To date, I remain undefeated. Where I come from, strong men are respected for their bravery and accomplishments. Around here, I'm not so sure. Maybe I was too much man for these American ladies but I don't think so. Whatever, I don't care.

My first lover was Sarah, a tomboy I knew from my days at school back in Africa. A tall, vibrant young woman with jet-black skin. We had a lot in common. Both of us were fiercely competitive, and very much driven to be champions. I always wanted to be the best at just about everything that I tried. Football, wrestling and boxing were my passions. People marveled at my strength and skill. Sarah was a phenomenon herself. A female champion in the sport of basketball, which is very popular in Africa, almost as much as football.

We were rivals at first and she tested me every step of the way. I defeated her in wrestling, though it was certainly not easy. Sarah was a tough opponent. Afterwards, we would become lovers. I've said this before and I will say it again. For all their talk of equality, women look down on a man who is less capable than they are in any given domain. It's true, though it may be politically incorrect in some places. Whatever. I am here in America and although I immerse myself in my Criminal Justice studies, I am still a man with needs. I need a lady in my life, but I'm not going to settle for just anybody.

I met this woman named Michelle O'Shea at a bar not far from my campus. Michelle was a very large woman, standing six feet three inches tall and as I would later discover, she weighed exactly 300 pounds. This gal was very pretty, with long blonde hair and pale blue eyes. Michelle was also new to the city. She worked as a nurse in a hospital for the mentally challenged. This Irishwoman was quite charming and we became fast friends. At the time we met, she was dating a man named Joel Blake but things didn't work out between them and when she became single again, we hung out more and more. We ended up being more than friends.

One night, I went home with Michelle. We were both a little bit drunk and the rest, as they say, is history. I don't know how but we started making out and somehow ended up naked in her bed. Next thing I knew, Michelle was pulling off my pants and declared that she was eager to suck on my dick. I looked at her tall, large and naked body. Everything about this girl was extra large, from her huge breasts and thick hips and wide waist to her thick thighs and huge, round buttocks. Yeah, in her own way, she was lovely.

Michelle took my cock into her mouth and sucked me off. I thrust my cock into her wet, hot mouth. As she sucked my dick and licked my balls, her finger wandered to my anus. I felt her finger slide into my back door. I was surprised to say the least, but after a while, it felt kind of good. If anything, having her finger up my ass made my cock get harder. I thrust my cock into her mouth, and she took all that I had to give. When I came, Michelle drank all of my seed. I looked at her as she licked my cum. Damn, this was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

Next, I licked Michelle's pussy. She was a naturally bushy girl, which I didn't run into too often. I fingered her pussy and licked her. Yeah, it tasted good. Her natural aroma was enticing. I fingered her asshole as I licked her pussy. Michelle moaned in surprise pleasure and urged me to continue. And so I did. I fingered her pussy and licked her asshole, then I stuck two fingers into her hole. Man, her asshole took it all! I ended added a third finger in there! I continued to do what I was doing, licking and probing both her holes until she climaxed, loud enough to wake the dead!

We did all sorts of freaky things afterwards. Michelle disclosed to me her anal eroticism and passion for erotic punishment. She loved to get all sorts of things inserted into her anus. I greased up her anal cavity using butter, and then slid a ten-inch dildo into it. Michelle gasped. I thrust the carrot deeper into her anus, until it couldn't go any further. When I was done, I slapped her hard across the face. The more I hit her, the more turned on she became. I inserted another, equally huge dildo into her pussy, and fucked her with it. Michelle screamed loud enough to wake the dead!

We continued with our kinky little experiments. I removed the dildos from Michelle's pussy and asshole, and then put on a condom. I told her to get on all fours. Face down and ass up, as they say. I looked at her huge, round booty. Yeah, this woman definitely had it going on. I slid my cock into her asshole. My dick was definitely longer and thicker than the dildo and she felt the difference. Oh, yeah. I held her by the hips and thrust into her. Her huge body shook as I fucked her. Michelle reached with her hand to finger her pussy. I caught both her hands and held them behind her back, forcing her down on the floor as I continued to drill my cock into her anus.

Michelle kept screaming as I fucked her. I'm pretty sure she woke up the whole neighborhood. We went to the floor, and for a few moments, we just humped like it was going out of style. She couldn't get enough of my dick deep in her ass and I could never tire of the wonderful feel of a big white girl's fat ass jiggling as my black cock went deep into her anus. Nope, it was the best feeling in the world. I came time and again, and still stayed hard. I came for the third time, shouting in pleasure, and finally pulled out.

That night, Michelle and I made many discoveries about each other. I had no idea this big, beautiful woman was a masochist. I was totally aware of my sadistic tendencies and absolutely proud of them. It takes a rare kind of woman, uninhibited and freaky, to keep up with me in the bedroom. Michelle fit the bill, for now. We would have many more exciting nights together. Some of them make this night look tame by comparison.

Now I'm going to leave you with a final thought, not unlike that white guy on television. Men should be men. Forget about the whole being nice to the females thing. Don't let yourselves be domesticated. Don't let yourselves get henpecked. Say no to the female in your life when you don't want to do whatever crap she wants you to do and stand your ground. If you do, she will respect you. Oh, and if you don't, she's just going to keep messing with you until she gets bored and gets somebody else, someone more challenging, like a real man.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,133 Followers