A Reality Check Ch. 01

Story Info
Vegas Test for Goddess Nyx & sub Sweet Cheeks.
2.8k words
4.5
22.9k
1
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introducing Goddess Nyx and Sweet Cheeks

Chapter 1: The Hotel Room

Las Vegas – Land of Opportunities, where the line blurs between fantasy and the new reality.

In the hotel suite, chilled champagne and an enormous opaque-wrapped gift basket awaited them.

Goddess Nyx and Sweet Cheeks were here for a reality check. A year into their changed relationship, she was meeting her on-line mentor, Mistress Simone, to demonstrate how she'd converted her extroverted husband into a submissive/slave.

It hadn't been easy for either of them. Unlearning to acquiesce and embrace her own power was a heady experience for the Goddess.

Sweet Cheeks longed to let go of decision-making and responsibility. Now that it was happening, he felt like he'd stumbled down the Rabbit-hole.

"For the next week, this is home and you will act appropriately, like we were still in the Bay Area," Goddess Nyx said when they entered the suite.

"So, get naked, NOW. Then go draw me a bath so we can get ready to go out." She ran her hand up and down his cock as she instructed him.

Sweet Cheeks did as he was commanded, and took a quick, but thorough, shower while Goddess Nyx soaked in the perfumed oils in the Jacuzzi tub.

When directed, he eased his wet body into the tub and lathered her, caressing each toe, every inch of her legs and fingers and arms. Perfume mingled with her own hot scent to fill the room.

He massaged her nipples until they were hard and her body began a rhythmic beat. When she rolled over, her head and neck leaned in the niche of the tub and he continued the lathered massage on her shoulders and back.

As he traced the shape of her hips and gorgeous gluts, her smooth skin was irresistible. He worked the muscles over and over again. From the top of her crack, around to the hips, down to the thighs and back up the middle, his touch deepened as she relaxed into the moment.

One hand cupped under the front of her hips to support her crotch, enhancing her body's pulse, while he continued to massage the area around her cute anal hole. Her hips opened to his touch on her backside; the front of her body curled around his other hand.

One finger now circled from the clit to the edge of her cave, while the other hand kept teasing the space surrounding her asshole. Her body told him she was pleased.

Rolling over again, she faced Sweet Cheeks, her backside in the water, breasts floating on the surface, nipples still tight and high. He oiled his finger and moved it lightly into her asshole when she shifted to rest her buns on his hand.

Goddess Nyx spread her legs over his body, her knees on his shoulders, pushing harder into the hand prowling her pussy.

Grabbing his hair, she drew his head to her left breast. He sucked her nipple into his mouth, tonguing its tip. Then he licked and kissed the entire breast and went back to the tip again. Alternating his attention from tit to tit, he made her body purr like a tiger.

Tongue pulled back, he opened his mouth wide and her breast moved in and out and fucked him. His body was reacting way too intensely; he tried to steady himself without disturbing the pleasure he was giving to Goddess Nyx.

"More, Sweet Cheeks. I want more from you."

His heart was ready to leap from his body by this time. He kissed his way down to her hairline, took a breath, and the went under.

Her clit found his mouth and pushed against him as little air bubbles surrounded their connection. He turned his head for more air, and went down again. His tongue was coated with her juices.

As the air bubbles tickled her labial lips, his tongue coaxed her body to another climax. Waves of passion hit and rippled into the tub.

All this time, his finger was still lightly in her asshole. He moved it ever so slightly, to shift her position, but it had the effect of turning the engine back on.

Smiling, her face flushed and fair, she moved down on his finger again and rolled her hips towards him.

"This evening is going to be very special, Sweet Cheeks. You must trust and obey me absolutely. It's very important to me. Do you understand?"

Yes, Goddess, I understand. Nothing is more important to me in the world than to please you. I'll do everything you want."

"Yes you will, my slave. Everything. Now, help me out of the tub." She stretched and ground her buns around his finger, as her desire built again.

"NO! Keep your finger in my hole while we do this," she commanded, when he started to pull back from her butt.

Her hands found the edge of the tub. She eased herself into a squatting position, feet on the seat of the tub, and then started to stand up. He moved closer to her and scrambled onto his knees to stay in proper position.

Gingerly, he turned them both sideways, climbed out on his knees, one arm extended halfway to keep his finger connected with her anus exactly as it was. She stepped up with one foot, her hand on his head. He followed the shift of her body as she stepped out.

She rocked her hips forward. Drawing his head into her crotch, she rubbed his nose into her lips and he touched her clit with the very tip of his tongue.

All wet, inside and out. Sweet Cheeks didn't know whether to keep his head in her crotch or dry her off. Her body screamed "Suck me out!", but he didn't want her to catch cold.

She pulled his head back and told him to dry her body with his tongue, beginning at her feet. He contorted around and did as he was told.

His arm was aching now, but he dared not move it any more than absolutely necessary to dry her off. When the front of her legs and her feet were dry, he moved up to her crotch, but she shoved his head away.

From a squat, he eased into a half standing position. He licked and sucked her fingers slowly and sensually, then worked his way up to her breasts, arms and neck.

Accidentally pushing too hard trying to reach her shoulders, his finger went further into her backside. She pulled back a little and slapped him hard on his face.

"I told you to keep your pressure just as it was before." Shifting herself to where she wanted to be, she slowly turned around so he was facing her back.

"Continue your task."

Sweet Cheeks felt his arm, hand and finger throbbing from holding this position for so long. He glanced at his own crotch while he tried to figure out how to reach the rest of Goddess Nyx without disturbing her anal pleasure.

To his chagrin, his own cock had packed it in during the last few minutes. Not good! Goddess Nyx demanded that he be at attention – which meant that his rocks were to be tight in and his cock jutting out ready to service her.

They'd worked on this in his basic training. It was more difficult now, staying at attention when he was trying to ignore his own physical discomfort.

He knew how fortunate he was that Goddess Nyx wanted his dick engorged. Many Mistresses, he'd heard, denied their slaves a hard-on except when they specifically wanted to tease it themselves.

She felt his distraction, clamped her buns tight around his finger, and kicked her foot back into his crotch.

"I thought so! What's the matter with you, slave? Where's that post that's supposed to be ready for me? I can't believe what's happening."

"Please, Goddess, I'm so sorry. I just lost my concentration." Almost sobbing, his pain growing in his arm, his Richard became a smaller and smaller Dick.

Pulling away from him, she sat down on the chaise. Her body was dry now, though she wasn't aware of that.

"Crawl your ass over here, and bring my leather strap." She could not ignore this lapse, or it would undermine all that they'd worked on.

Crawling to where she sat, he lay across her lap when she motioned him to do so; his cock dangled between her spread legs. The strap brushed his cheeks twice gently, then smacked him hard.

His body arched, butt muscles gripped together. When she rubbed the stinging gluts for a moment, his cock came to life, and she clamped her legs tight around it.

Telling him to count, she hit him again. His buns clenched, so she told him to use his hands to spread his cheeks. The count started over. Every so often, she would stop the swats to run her hand up his crevice. When she did this, he spread his reddening cheeks even further apart; the smacks of the strap inched closer to his hole.

By the time they reached 25, his body was rocking to meet the strokes and his buns were sore. But his dick was long and strong and ached to connect with the hole in the center of his Goddess's universe.

Her legs pulled on his cock; she teased his hole and he strained to meet her finger. She released her grip on his groin, rubbed his very red, very luscious sweet cheeks, and pushed him off her lap.

Sitting at the edge of the chaise, she turned him around to face her. Head down, he waited for her next command. As she stood up, she pulled his head back to meet her crotch.

"You failed me earlier. You interrupted my orgasm, slave. Now make it up to me."

Sweet Cheeks almost cried, so happy to be able to redeem himself with his Goddess. He eagerly sought her clit and began to pull on it with his lips.

"This isn't a race! Start gently, and be thorough." Her nails dug into his back, which focused him, and he kissed her clit exactly as she liked it.

His tongue continued to work her pussy, teasing the tiny curls of hair that framed her cunt. All around the edges, across the clit, back down to the vaginal pass, he made love to his Goddess, expressing with that tongue all that he could never say.

All the way to the edge of her ass, then back to her cunt and in as far as it would go his tongue worked; his hands cupping her butt, pulling her closer. Again and again he licked and sucked and urged her to reach her heights of passion.

As she came and her juices flowed into his mouth, he hungrily lapped them up, his cock strained with primeval force. Moaning and probing even deeper, his tongue sought the last of her expression.

After fifteen minutes, she pulled back and had him move a low bench by the foot of their bed out into the center of the room. She motioned him to lay on his back, legs extended.

Facing forward, she swung a leg over his body and mounted his wildly dancing dick. Her tits were not far from his face, nipples teasing him inches from his mouth.

Thrusting her pussy down, she took him in as far as she could. Her momentum pulled hard at his balls as she worked his cock, grinding forward and back. Again and again she repeated this process, thinking only of her own satisfaction. Feeling his body at the edge of exploding, she dug her nails into his chest.

"You'd better not cum until I command you to!"

Gasps escaped from his lips, as she continued to pleasure herself at his expense. Having reached her own orgasm, she removed herself from his body. Turning to face his feet, she put her pussy over his mouth, making him drink her juices.

As he licked her pussy, she watched his cock continue its dance. She smacked his thighs, and he pulled his heels onto the bench, knees out, to expose his balls.

In this position, she loved to rub and stretch his dick, squeeze and scratch his balls. He flinched under her nails and again when she pinched his nipples hard as he continued to clean her pussy with his tongue.

The texture and his response when she did this really turned her on, and him, too – as much as he wished it were not so. She yanked his jewels to remind him that the cock and balls belong to her.

Sweet Cheeks continued to worship her cunt, sucking her clit, licking the folds, his tongue deep in her cave. Back and forth, keeping up with her body's rhythms.

She ground her crotch into his face once more, then pulled away. His cock begged for release, which she denied. His heart raced and his breathing was ragged. She smiled to herself as she walked away to dry her hair.

"It's time to get ready for the evening, Sweet Cheeks. Bring my makeup kit and get on your knees – I need a place to sit."

Goddess Nyx is a voluptuous redhead, with hazel eyes and a creamy complexion. Her 5'5" body is All Woman. She fills a 38D like she owns the world. Her waist and rounded hips are just the right size to be striking – no mistaking her for a starved model.

Emerald Green is a color that could have been invented just for her. Finishing her makeup, she stepped into her garter belt, then sat down on Sweet Cheeks again.

Her crotch rolled against the back of his neck, her legs draped over his shoulders. He kissed her feet as she positioned herself.

Caressing her legs, he put on her silk stockings. Her body moved forward as he eased each one over her toes, foot and ankle. She rubbed backward as he made his way up her calf and thigh.

Sweet Cheeks was frantic as his hips and crotch started moving on their own to the point where pre-cum started to drip. She grabbed her hairbrush and slapped his ass hard.

"NO, Sweet Cheeks! There are so many new things we can do, but only if you can handle what we've already practiced.

"If you please me tonight, I may choose to let you come – so remember all we've done in training."

He apologized and struggled to stay at proper attention. Yes, he had no say in sex (or anything else) at this point. But when Goddess Nyx gave him permission for relief, it was unlike any previous experiences. The intensity scrambled his senses, and his body ached for that again.

Goddess Nyx put her foot under his chest and motioned him up. It was time to dress. Wearing only her garter and stockings, she slipped into her emerald silk wrap dress, which clung to her breasts with magic support.

"Wear this tonight." She handed him a pair of her panties – a tiny thong that barely covered her own triangle.

Sweet Cheeks is 6' tall, a former football player who carried his 200 lbs. well, has smoldering eyes, dark hair and skin that loves the sun.

His broad shoulders and narrow waist set off the most exquisite buns Goddess Nyx had ever seen on anyone besides a ballet dancer. Hence, his new name of Sweet Cheeks.

He pulled the tiny thong over his eight-inch penis, stood with his feet apart, hands behind his back, as Goddess Nyx inspected the fit. Tight didn't begin to describe it.

The piece of material formed a raised tent over his boner; his circumcised head peeked out over the top ruffle. The strap defined his balls into two distinct sacs, like a 'lift-and-separate' bra, then dug deeply up his ass, with the same effect on his cheeks.

"Stretch for me, Sweet Cheeks. Do the yoga moves you've been practicing."

He closed his legs, reached high over head and arched back into a Sun Salutation. More pecker peeked out.

When he bent forward, straight legs, his crack hugged the strap. From there, he went down on his knees, head to the ground, like a bitch in heat.

He reached around and spread his cheeks so his hole was wide open, balls strained, his cock raising the tent, thinking to himself it was going to be a long, long night.

Goddess Nyx straightened him upright, tucked his cock back under the tent and told him to put on his suit.

Yes, they were ready to meet Mistress Simone – Sweet Cheeks didn't even know she existed.

Mistress Simone in her email had said, "Be open to whatever develops tonight." Goddess Nyx knew that once they left their suite, she and Sweet Cheeks would never be the same.

She took a deep breath, and headed for the door. Let the games begin.

******

This is the first time I've ever submitted a story like this. Several more chapters are in the works. Thanks for meeting Goddess Nyx and Sweet Cheeks!