A Reality Check Ch. 02

Story Info
Mother’s Other Place: the Vegas Games begin.
5.1k words
4.48
21k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Chapter 1 introduced new Domme Goddess Nyx and her sub Sweet Cheeks, as they began their Las Vegas adventure. And thanks for the comments!

A REALITY CHECK: Vegas Test for Goddess Nyx and sub Sweet Cheeks Ch 2: Friday Night at "Mother's OTHER Place": The Games Begin

The Concierge phoned as Goddess Nyx and Sweet Cheeks were ready to leave the suite. Was it convenient to deliver a message just received? Goddess Nyx thanked him and said she'd pick it up. Nervous and excited, she really didn't know what to expect of the evening. And Sweet Cheeks had no clue whatsoever.

Riding in the elevator, her emerald green silk dress softly whispered as she leaned her voluptuous body against Sweet Cheeks, squeezing her buns around his hard-on. Her copper red hair and jewelry played a kaleidoscope in the mirrors.

She came up to her sub hunk's shoulders, as he hugged her bare arms. Under his immaculate suit, the tight silk thong he was wearing barely contained his dancing cock, which went even wilder from contact with his Goddess. He was tall, tan, and oh-so-horny.

In the lobby of the Bellagio Hotel, she read the note in the crimson envelope addressed to her. The gold ink said Mistress Simone's chauffeur would pick them up at 9:00 p.m. She told Sweet Cheeks they'd have time for a drink before heading out for dinner, but did not share the contents of the note, nor details about the evening.

Choosing a public spot to people-watch, she savored her Haig & Haig Pinch 12 year old Scotch; Sweet Cheeks gulped his Jack Daniels. Every so often, a couple would walk by, and the woman and Goddess Nyx would exchange nods. Not recognizing any of them, his anxiety did a free-fall.

At 9:00 p.m., they were met at the main entrance by the chauffeur, who said it was a brief ride to their dinner destination. Near the Rio, off the main Strip, he stopped at a Cabaret, and handed the Goddess an envelope to give to the Maitre' d. He told her that arrangements had been made for him to pick her up when it was time, and hoped she enjoyed her evening.

The Courtyard was landscaped with a dozen permutations of red and blue lights creating shadows and shapes as they were drawn to the entrance. At the door, the Goddess showed her envelope. A hostess walked them down a hallway, past a noisy Cabaret show, and into a private club.

The Maitre' d, welcomed her to "Mother's Other Place".

All senses were hit when they entered. Spices and expensive perfumes permeated the air. Sultry saxophones and a percussive riff pulsated and paced a light show that sculpted, hid, revealed, and created wondrous, not-quite-identifiable specters. Couples? Creatures? Something tantalizing, just out of reach toyed with the mind.

Slightly behind the rounded stage front the band played, bathed in the same sensuous lights. Exquisite burled rosewood tables hugged the edge of a moon-shaped dance floor. Ringing the small tables was a raised tier of booths of the finest leather.

The patrons themselves were an amazing show. Designer formals mingled with very expensive short, tight leather skirts. Gossamer silk dresses and tailored velvet pantsuits, drop-dead gems and creative jewelry, all mixed it up. And that was just the women, ranging in age from early 20's to those with many tales to tell.

Males were in tuxedos, fine European suits, butter-soft leather jackets and trousers. This group indulged in some of what money can buy, judging by their clothes.

The women engaged in animated discussions with each other, whether in foursomes at the tables and booths, or as people were being seated. Each woman had a man with her; the men were attentive but notably silent, Sweet Cheeks observed.

Whose mother? He muttered to himself, as they were led by the Maitre' d and a spotlight to the center booth. Kristal Champagne chilling in an ice bucket was opened by a waiter when they sat down. "Compliments of Mistress Simone" read the card on the table.

"Who is Mistress Simone?" Sweet Cheeks asked.

"Someone you'll meet soon," he was told. "Now, enjoy the bubbly."

Suddenly, a galvanizing presence filled the room. Murmurs rose and the band began to play a steamy rendition of "Cabaret". Marlene Dietrich at her prime was most people's first reaction when they saw her.

Statuesque, tall, beautifully built, with strong alluring features. Exotic as a snow leopard would be, a rare and breathtaking sight. And dressed in black leather as fine and soft as silk, that glorified her body.

Her short tap pants half-covered her thighs, laced up the sides of her body. She wore five inch heels and black hose, a bustier that coddled her luscious breasts, just barely covering the nipples. Over that, she wore a short bolero jacket, and carried a riding crop.

She visited each table and booth, hugged and laughed with the women, ran her hands over the shoulders and faces of some of the men – but otherwise ignored them – when the resumed their seats after they stood when she stopped to chat. Like the afterburn of a jet, her energy trailed as she worked her way around the room.

"Goddess Nyx! At last we meet. Welcome to my Club." Sweet Cheeks stood awkwardly while the two women hugged and greeted each other. He felt invisible.

"Please, have some more champagne. So glad you are here tonight – we have an exciting evening planned. I'll join you shortly for dinner, as arranged, and we'll have time to chat." With that, she squeezed Goddess Nyx's hand and moved to the next booth.

"That, Sweet Cheeks, is Mistress Simone. Tonight, anything she tells you to do is to be done exactly as she says, just like I was commanding you. And I mean ANYTHING. Understood?"

"Yes, Goddess. Understood."

Goddess Nyx reached under the table and drew her long red fingernails along his inner thigh, getting the reaction she wanted. Brushing the very tight tiny thong trying to contain him under his suit, his cock pulsed with the music.

Each time he touched the silk, it embarrassed him and turned him on even more. He'd worn flimsy sheer jocks for her many times. But this was different, to be wearing her underwear tonight. It had all the earmarks of a very erotic, but very long, evening.

Delectable appetizers were served. Three plates were placed on their table, and a moment later, Mistress Simone came back and sat down next to Sweet Cheeks.

Nibbling at their food, the women talked about the Club, its decor, some of the people at other tables. This was one of the leading Femdom Clubs in the world. An Italian Princess, a member of the British Royal extended family, a Chief of Police in a major city, were here for the big weekend of events.

Goddess Nyx continued to play with Sweet Cheeks's leg. A new sensation hit him. Mistress Simone had her hand in his lap and unzipped his pants. Goddess Nyx was pleased she'd insisted the tailor make the zipper easy to operate one-handed.

The two women established a rhythm on his cock and balls. Mistress Simone worked the head of his rod with the palm of her hand, while Goddess Nyx encircled the shaft and stroked it's length. Then Mistress Simone took a handful of balls and Queeged them, like Chinese massage balls. Sweet Cheeks looked at his Goddess, who refused eye contact, but patted his leg, then traced the base of the penis head with her nail.

He didn't know quite what to do, so he drank more champagne. The women continued their chat, their nibbles, and their crotch play. He was easy to play with, since the tiny triangle of material continued to tent out away from his body. Mistress Simone tugged on the strap that went over the balls and across his ass. They both let go of him for a moment when the main course was served.

Throughout dinner, the women took turns eating their food and fondling Sweet Cheeks. He tried to eat, too, and found it the most intense meal he'd ever had, even though he couldn't remember what was served.

When dessert came, Mistress Simone acknowledged Sweet Cheeks for the first time.

"We'll have a number of contests and activities tonight and throughout the weekend, Goddess Nyx, and you'll have the opportunity to enter your new sub in them if you'd like. These events are part of the planned entertainment. And after the show, I'd like you to join me and a few of my friends upstairs in my suite. Let me know if you'd like anything else tonight." With that, she rose.

Sweet Cheeks struggled to be polite and stand, but Mistress Simone pushed his shoulder to keep him in place. Goddess Nyx returned a hug from Mistress Simone, and whispered in her ear. Mistress Simone grinned at her, said "Splendid!", then walked toward the stage.

A sexy drum roll and applause escorted her to the stage. She grabbed a Top Hat perched on the microphone, fondled it, then snaked her way around, vamping and rotating her hips as the music's tempo mirrored her actions. Rolling it in her hands, circling her crotch, she played with the hat. She rubbed its crown around her breasts, then sensually slid it up across her face and put it on her head. She caressed the brim, then stroked the riding crop that had been tucked under one arm.

Circling a chair on stage, she put one foot on it, and struck a Dietrich pose that had the crowd roaring. Tilting the hat towards her face slightly, she said, in a most seductive voice, "Welcome to Mother's OTHER Place!"

When the applause died down, she turned and straddled the chair. "Welcome to our returning friends, and to our newest members, from all over the world. This is our special events weekend, and I expect everyone to be exhausted by the time it's over!

"You know the rules. All Dommes, Goddesses and Mistresses – Ladies, you are invited to enter your slaves and submissives into our competitions and activities, if you so choose. Special prizes will be awarded throughout the weekend. We'll be demonstrating an extensive assortment of the latest Toys and Tools, too.

"Based on what I observed this evening, we have a marvelous collection of slaves who appear eager to please their Mistresses. And to start the evening's entertainment, new member Goddess Nyx offers her submissive Sweet Cheeks to strip for us!"

The spotlight shone on Goddess Nyx, who blushed and waved to the crowd, and Sweet Cheeks, who sat and stared at her. The band began to play "The Stripper".

Goddess Nyx told Sweet Cheeks to zip his pants and go make her proud. This was absolutely just a bad dream, he decided, so the only thing to do was go along with it till he woke up. Exiting the booth, he bowed to his Goddess.

He bumped and wriggled his hips down the steps from the booth to the main floor. As he made his way past the tables and across the dance floor, he held the edges of his jacket and massaged it against his back. He led with his crotch in short pumps till he covered the space.

Bent over, he flipped his jacket up over his waist, gyrated his hips. On the steps up to the stage, he did a modified lunge, exposing the cut of his trousers across his crotch and pumped his pecker again.

The crowd loved it, and he hadn't taken anything off yet. The horns wah-wahed with his moves.

On stage, he vamped in long strides from one side to the other, toyed with his jacket, easing it away from his body, then back on again. Finally, he started drawing one arm from the sleeve, as he continued to work the stage.

He arched his back, thrust his hips forward as he slid the jacket off his other shoulder, then shrugged it to his elbows. One more erotic slither and it slid to the floor. He tushed it before tossing it on the chair.

As the band played "Bump & Grind" he unbuttoned his cuffs and pushed his sleeves up, one at a time. Next he opened his collar and loosened his tie. As if in a dream, he kept jutting, strutting, and unbuttoning.

Easing the tie looser, he stood his shirt collar upright, then slid the tie over the collar. Shimmied his shirt tail out. Shoes and socks came off. He tucked the socks into his waist band. A shoe in each hand, shirt open, tie dangling down his naked chest, he did windmills with his arms, then put the shoes down under the chair.

He shrugged his shirt down his body, till it rested at his elbows. Humping his crotch, pumping with his arms, he rose vertical and let it work its way off his body. With his back to the audience he thrust his ass out as he scooped the shirt up and added it to the chair.

He turned around as he started unbuckling his belt. Moving on their own, his hips followed his hands as the belt opened and he tugged it free from its loops. He straddled it, crotch-riding with the music. Whistles from the audience made him blush, which made them whistle even more.

The band played "Take It Off!" when he unzipped his pants, leaving them buttoned at the top. He pulled them apart to expose the red panty barely covering him. Flip and peek, then pants together again. He grabbed the socks tucked into his waistband and unbuttoned his pants.

His shaft was throbbing and ready to burst. All this bumping and grinding only made his cock more erect as it rubbed against the silk panty. He played peek-a-boo with the sides of the pants until he unlatched them and let them start sliding down.

Don't trip, he thought to himself. He tried to see Goddess Nyx's reaction while this was going on, but the stage lights made that impossible. The pants were on the floor now, and he stepped out of them carefully, then kicked them towards the chair.

There he stood, dressed in a tie and a tiny tent. By yoga possessed, he arched up into Sun Salutation and his dick did exactly what it had a million years ago in the hotel room before they left. Pecker peeked out over the top of the fabric.

He slid onto his knees and arched back even further, tie hanging down his bare chest, cock engorged and gorgeous. Bending forward, he rolled into Cat Pose, which dangled his dick further. They clamored again at his magnificent profile.

Turning his ass to the crowd, he went into modified Child Pose, knees and head down on the floor, cheeks high and spread wide; also known as bitch-in-heat pose. His audience could see the strap's control over his balls and crack.

He straightened his legs, ass still in the air, and bent his knees a bit, exposing the balls and buns. A few more bumps and grinds and he worked his way upright again, head spinning.

Draping his socks over the side straps like fringe, he turned around and started making them spin with his circles, flipped them off and pitched them onto the chair. Now it was time to take off the thong. Hallelujah!

He flashed his cock several times, pulling the tent back up. Then, appearing reluctant, he edged it down letting his hard, hard-on, spring forward as it was released from the thong.

His nuts dropped into place when the pressure was off them. Facing the band, his posterior to the audience, he played with the strap still touching his crack. Rubbing it up and down, he finally pulled it off and stepped out of it.

His free-at-last shaft rejoiced and danced its own dance, his body adorned only in his tie.

Following his lead, the band went back to its first number. He teased his tie looser, slid it over his head and onto his cock. He noosed the tie tight enough to stay on his spear then pranced around the stage, yanking on it in cadence with the music.

When "The Stripper" reached its end, he jerked the tie, and bowed to the audience.

Mistress Simone came back on stage, led him around by the tie, beamed at Sweet Cheeks, then pointed to Goddess Nyx. The crowd went wild. Mistress Simone told him to take his clothes and join his Goddess at the table.

It had been a surrealistic dream sequence. He grabbed his clothes and shoes and, still wearing his tie on his dick, strutted off stage and down the stairs in the direction he hoped was their booth.

As he walked by the tables, women reached out and stroked him, wherever they could reach. He was sure his face was cinnamon red, and was disconnected from the rest of his body except his rod that was acting on its own.

Goddess Nyx was flushed and delighted when he finally made it back to the table. He did it, he made her proud. It was worth it, then. But it was still a dream, wasn't it?

She reached over, hugged him, told him to remove the tie and put just the thong back on. When he did so, she pulled his collar and leash from her purse and had him put those on, too.

Their waiter came by and Goddess Nyx gave him Sweet Cheek's clothes. Oh, please – let this just be a dream.

Mistress Simone waited till the crowd mellowed and said, "Now THAT'S the way I like to start these shows!

"Next, prepare yourselves for the Long Dong Contest."

**********

"Yes, Ladies, it's time for the Long Dong Contest. As you know, each year we add a little something to keep our competition interesting. So, here are tonight's basics:

"First, all contenders will stay at Full Flaccid until told to start, proceed to Ramrod as quickly as possible and remain that way until measurements are complete.

"Second, they are required to walk the room so we can all see their Full Flaccid attributes.

"During your examination of them, the betting windows will be open. NO TOUCHING during the walk about! No fair trying to influence the outcome!

"Third, if a contestant is unable to stay at Rod-At-Rest, not make it to Full Flagpole within the allotted time, drips pre-cum, or Heaven forbid!, explodes, he is disqualified.

"Those who don't succeed in this contest will receive special hands-on training in our Remedial Cock Control Classes during the weekend. Since their Dommes are being such good sports to allow them to participate, there's no charge to them." Mistress Simone had their attention as she continued with the details of the contest.

"Fourth, to encourage new participants, there will be a special prize for best showing of a first-time entrant. This is a good opportunity to see how your slave performs in public.

"Fifth, bring your entrant in this Long Dong Competition fully dressed to the staging area. I want to tell you this year's twist so you can decide whether you want to proceed.

"So, my Dears, join me in five minutes and we'll continue with our evening's delights." With that, she put her Top Hat back on her head, fondled the riding crop, and left the stage. The band played hot jazz.

Twenty Club Members walked to the stage. Their males were herded off to one side, and Mistress Simone gathered the women around her to explain the particulars. The women laughed and agreed, then returned to their seats, carrying the secret of the evening with them.

The nervous slaves were taken to a side room, stripped of all clothes. Numbered collars were hung around their necks.

A well-hung male wearing only a blue ribbon around his neck entered the room and told the slaves to follow him, and led them into a semi-circular line on stage.

"The betting windows are now open and will remain so for ten minutes following the walk-about. Odds will be posted." Mistress Simone pulled the attention of the crowd to her.

"Last year's winner will lead the contestants through the Club." With that, Mistress Simone motioned to Blue Ribbon. He bowed low to her, then started down the steps and worked his way through the tables, stopping at each Domme. The house lights came up enough for a good inspection of the resting rods.

Several steps, hand on hips, pivot, stop. Another couple of steps, pivot in the other direction. Shoulders back, hips thrusting forward slightly. Fashion show stroll taught quickly backstage.

Heads down, pacing themselves and concentrating as seriously as members of a wedding party, they kept enough distance between their bodies that no one was bumped accidentally.

After the tables, Blue Ribbon stopped at each booth, then led the group to the front edge of the stage. On the way up the steps, Number 20's cock popped up and he was pulled from the line. Scratch. His Goddess grabbed him by the collar and pulled him back to their booth.

12