A Reality Check Ch. 05

Story Info
Leather Nite & Milking Contest at Mother's OTHER Place.
4.4k words
4.15
38.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/03/2022
Created 08/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5:Leather Night and Milking Contest at Mother's OTHER Place

The final chapter about Goddess Nyx, Sweet Cheeks, and their Vegas Reality Check: It's been a LONG weekend – from the sizzling hotel scene, to Sweet Cheeks' striptease, the Long Dong Contest and the Erotic Ballet at Mother's OTHER Place. Power, Submission and the Blue Tattoo indelibly stamped the Goddess as being absolutely in charge in this relationship. And it's only Saturday night! Join our party for Leather Night and the Milking Contest at Mother's OTHER Place . . .

That fell-down-the-Rabbit-hole feeling still overwhelmed Sweet Cheeks.

In the Men's room before they left the Bellagio, he tried to check his ass in the mirror. "Nice one!" Sweet Cheeks lurched and almost tripped in his tight leather pants as another facility user leered at the tattoo. He dashed out the bathroom still fumbling with the buttons on his flap. A person of indeterminate sex winked when he went by.

Right on time the chauffeur whisked them to their destination. This time, Goddess Nyx was pulled into a conversation as soon as the waiter handed her a drink.

People complimented her about Sweet Cheeks and his strip. He blushed brightly; this made the Ladies laugh, which increased the glow of his public cheeks. As embarrassing as it was, he was profoundly grateful that he'd been the first part of the show, since more were talking about the Long Dong Contest, the Erotic Ballet, and the party at "Mom's Attic" that ended the evening.

Quite an array of leather garb greeted them, ranging from heavy Biker drag, to ultra-thin, butter-soft draped designs in dozens of colors. A short, voluptuous Woman of a Certain Age wore a one-shoulder dress in Royal Purple that looked like exquisite silk. Vegas LOVES leather nights in their town.

A few of the males looked like the Captain from "Captain and Tennille" with their short-brimmed caps. The degree of coverage on the male bodies ranged from three-piece suits that LOOKED like suits, to biker wear, to Disco, to jocks and bow-ties, to vests and chaps and penis leashes. Most subs wore collars, with or without leashes attached.

Leather Peacocks – male and Female – filled the room with sizzling anticipation for the evening's entertainment. The dance floor was partitioned off with what looked like circus tent material. Photos of gorgeous males, average males, and a few interesting specimens were mounted on the fabric. Head shots of both kinds were interspersed with the full body views.

Mistress Simone took the stage and stood atop a raised dais, looking like an Ice Queen. Last night she wore basic black leather a la Marlene Dietrich in the Blue Angel.

Tonight, her kid leather dress was snow white, fitted, with glittering stones that reflected and rollicked in the spotlight upon her. One side was slit half-way up her thigh. Her bare shoulders set off the dazzling necklace at her collarbone. Long leather gloves and open-toed heels completed the icy-hot effect.

"I defy anyone to say we don't look AMAZING tonight!" The crowd roared as Members, guests and subs looked up at her over the top of the dance floor fabric wall.

"Tonight, Ladies, is the Fifth Annual Milking Contest. You know the rules – " the Ladies howled and hooted at her pause –

"There ARE NO Rules! Anything goes! The goal is to milk every last drop from each contestant. The fullest container at the end of 30 minutes wins.

"So, Ladies, bring your entries up to the stage and we'll get going."

Lewd giggles broke out amidst the general laughter as seven subs followed their Mistresses to the stage.

The males were herded backstage. Several of Mistress Simone's subs moved stashed rolling carts and boxes to the enclosed dance floor. The band kicked up the music to cover the sounds behind the wall, as the newer Members were educated by their Sisters about the event.

One contestant won two years ago, and was a favorite. Another competed last year, but didn't do much until after the 30 minute bell; his Mistress had great hopes for him tonight.

'I am safe right now. She's not doing that to me tonight. Please, no more anything tonight,' Sweet Cheeks repeated like a mantra, as he stared at his Ninja slippers.

The contestants slipped quietly to the dance floor from backstage. Each wore a numbered collar. The room quieted as Mistress Simone took center stage again.

"Ladies, we will begin in just a few moments. We have seven contestants tonight. Each will be on a platform on the dance floor, so you can see him easily.

"In addition, we'll be showing all the action on the Big Screens on stage and on the opposite wall, so you can check progress on all of them at once.

"And, we are most fortunate that Goddess Victoria is with us tonight. She will inspect our contestants, the milking method, and set odds for us – betting windows will open immediately after and remain open through the 20-minute mark of the contest.

"Like Jimmy the Greek, she's good. However, she wants me to remind you that, as in any good horse race, 'You bet your money and you take your chances'. This makes it all the more scrumptious." She raised her arms into an open hug and laughed, then pointed to the dance floor.

The outer ring of material was drawing back, exposing a semi-circle of seven large inner platforms running along the edge of the stage and sides of the dance floor. The platforms were high enough so the Ladies could see over each other, but not so high that they missed the source of the action.

Each contestant, his Mistress, any equipment to be used, and any helpers were on the platform with him. A high-domed silver platter sat on a small table on each stage.

"Oh, my!" "Ah, she's got a new device this year." "Look at that!" Murmurs and snatches of reaction laced the air as the Ladies looked at the males, then up at the Big Screens. What a great idea!

"Ladies, indulge us a moment. Watch the Screens, while Goddess Victoria does her inspection and sets book for us. You'll have a few minutes to check out the males before the contest starts."

The crowd moved back as Goddess Victoria began her assessment. She surveyed the group from the center of the dance floor, then she and Mistress Simone climbed up Platform #1 to check equipment, appliances, lotions, other toys and tools, and the first of the boys.

Contestant #1:

Hands on hips, butch-cut blonde Mistress Dredd is a massive presence as she strides to her center stage. Her heavy leather '30's style tunic smacks against her solid thighs with each step.

Stretched out naked, face-down on a massage table with a cut-out for his crotch lies her sub, Fritz. Velcro straps above and below his flexing glutes keep him from pulling away from the table.

A mechanical milking machine that looks like a vacuum cleaner is positioned next to the table. She runs her right hand along a six inch rubber nipple that connects to the machine. Her left hand pulls Fritz's dick, as she explains the connection of male and machine.

Goddess Victoria commented quietly to Mistress Simone as they descended the stairs from Platform #1, then made notes on a clipboard carried by her waiting slave. She walked back to the center of the room and looked at Platform #2.

Contestant #2:

Lady Annie-O, a small woman with long, curly dark hair, yells "Yee-Haw!" and smacks her riding crop against her hand as Goddess Victoria and Mistress Simone join her on her little stage. Real shit-kicking cowboy boots with jangly silver spurs counterpoint her red cowboy hat, leather vest, chaps and thong.

Billy Bob wears a blanket saddle (with stirrups) on his back, a bit in his mouth, and blinders to keep him looking straight ahead. A real pony tail twitches from the butt plug in his ass. A leather sling supports him and leaves his hands free.

Goddess Victoria tweaked the tail and checked the bridle before she left the stage. After making her notes, she moved on.

Contestant #3

All jive and flash, Queen Ambrosia's big bootee and boobs bounce as she welcomes Goddess Victoria and Mistress Simone onto her platform. A candy-apple red pimp-mobile would complete the image of her jazzy hat, loads of loud jewelry, tight leather pants and a flowing sheer jacket that covers up the huge dildo she's wearing.

Her male, Honey Duke, is the size and build of a Hall of Fame offensive lineman – which he actually is. Honey Duke leans over a large red velvet ottoman, his dingle dangles almost to the floor.

Swaggering to his side, she grabs his buns. "You ready to do me right, Bitch?"

"Yes, Ma'am!" His high voice startles the crowd.

"He's well housebroken," she grins as she smacks his ass, "with a gentle disposition."

The three Ladies laughed at a joke that no one else heard, and Honey Duke winked at the two as they descended the stairs. More notes on the clipboard, then on to the next platform.

Contestant #4

Lady Eleanor, dressed in Victorian leather and silk, sits on a comfy upholstered chair. One leg drapes across its arm. Sinking her body into the chair, her right foot is propped, exposing her lovely bare crotch.

Her naked sub, Little Oliver, lies face up on a chaise lounge just long and wide enough for his body and a minor amount of wiggle room.

Sitting on the floor close by are two gorgeous Females wearing crotchless fantasy garb, their exposed full breasts shiny with anticipation.

Motioning with her arms, Lady Eleanor quietly explains her plan, while Little Oliver and the two Females nod in agreement. Goddess Victoria and Mistress Simone nod back and leave the space.

Contestant #5

Mistress Lotus and her slave Sosmal sit on stools, and lean onto a small bar behind them. He's a short, white male, maybe 5'5", well built, wearing a turquoise silk kimono, tied at his waist.

She's a small Chinese woman, with classic long black hair and features, wearing a tight red leather dress, with slits up the side, mandarin collar, 3-inch heels. Around her neck is a gold chain with a small key.

Goddess Victoria peeks under Sosmal's wrap, then pulls it back in place, while the Ladies talk. He looks at the floor and sighs.

Contestant #6

Manisha, Goddess of Desire, and sub Madhu, the one who gives pleasure, half recline on elaborate oversize brocade cushions on the floor. Her wrapped silk sari with leather trim, the gorgeous gems on her fingers, wrists, neck and ankles, create an exotic show. Madhu wears a sarong.

A dozen more cushions, each depicting a Kama Sutra position, surround them. Sitar music and incense waft from their site.

Goddess Manisha sweeps her hand around the space, motioning at the cushions, and then back at her sub, who bows his head low. The Ladies look up at the large screen on stage, and then at the second screen across the room, while they talk.

Goddess Victoria raised her eyebrows, and grinned at Goddess Manisha; she understood the plan. After notes were completed, they moved on to the last contestant.

Contestant #7

The last couple are Urban Bikers. In their other life, she's an investment banker in Chicago, and her husband/slave is a broadcasting mogul.

Mistress Klyde, sports a leather vest that says "She Devils" on the back, with "Women's Rules Only" underneath. In the center is a Georgia O'Keeffe-style picture of a pussy in bloom.

She's tall, well-built, big boobs proudly out in front, hardly contained by the chains holding her vest closed. In keeping with her other reality, a heavy chain connects her wallet to her belt. Her leather chaps and boots have gone a lot of miles on her big Harley.

She calls her slave "Bonnie Baby". He looks very Wall Street, with short hair, a trim moustache, a well-built body, muscular, but not husky. He wears meticulously polished boots and tailored chaps. His pubic hair has been professionally removed, so his shaft and balls show well. His vest says "Pussy Bait" on the back, and his collar declares him a "Stud Muffin".

Her device is a discreet, portable sleeve that fits nicely over his cock, and in the saddle pouch when he sits behind her on their rides.

The inspection finished, Goddess Victoria and Mistress Simone returned to the stage. Each contestant was physically inspected, his cock and balls manipulated. Each Mistress explained her milking method. Goddess Victoria calculated the odds.

On the Big Screens, the audience followed the intricate scrutiny of bodies and means. Now the center of the Screens light up with a series of numbers.

"Ladies, the odds for the evening are as follows:

"Contestant # 1: Fritz: 3 - 2

"Contestant # 2: Billy Bob: 6 - 1

"Contestant # 3: Honey Duke: 5 - 2

"Contestant # 4: Little Oliver: 3 - 1

"Contestant # 5: Sosmal: 15 - 1

"Contestant # 6: Madhu: 8 - 1

"Contestant # 7: Bonnie Baby: 15 - 1

"You may now come closer to check out the contestants, and start placing your bets."

Where to start? Ten minutes to check out the participants before the starting gun. Betting windows were to remain open until ten minutes before the end of the contest. Some bits of the information were still under wraps, as it were, and curiosity clambered to get it out. So the Ladies wandered, most with their own subs in tow. Some asked their males what they thought about the various arrangements.

"Three minutes to showtime!" Back on stage, Mistress Simone watched the action from her vantage point. Her assistants made the rounds to see that the Mistresses and their subs were all ready to start, and each gave her the sign.

"One minute!" Each Big Screen had nine panels. In the middle, the digital clock counted down the seconds. The panel below had the posted odds. Each of the seven subs had a numbered square, beginning with #1 in the lower left corner, and working up and around the clock and betting odds, ending with #7 in the lower right corner. All seven were on live camera.

Each Mistress removed the dome from the platter, exposing the cum collection cup, and positioned it for her purpose.

" . . . Five, four, three, two, one." Bam! The gun signaled the start.

*****

A "whirr!" at Platform #1 kicks the mechanical milking machine into action. As she demonstrated during the inspection, with her right hand, Mistress Dredd strokes the rubber nipple connected to the machine. Her left hand manipulates Fritz's dick, until he starts to get hard.

Before he is very far along, she slides the long nipple onto his branch, then grabs the base of his dick and his balls. His chest bolts up a few inches from the table, but he remains connected at the hips by the straps. She releases her grip and strokes the length of his shaft and the connector until he has a good rhythm rocking his crotch.

Several subs in the audience gasp in unison with Fritz, collectively feeling their shafts shrink.

Lady Annie-O mounts and rides Billy Bob at Platform #2, urging him on with her voice and riding crop. His response to her body rubbing on his back makes him the first to cum into the collection cup, in two minutes, no less. When he's done, she pats the side of his head, lets him catch his breath, and begins again.

"That's a thoroughbred she's riding." One Domme says to no one in particular.

Queen Ambrosia rolls Honey Duke over, pulls his head to her crotch to suck her dildo, and he explodes the first time. He resumes his position over the ottoman.

"Didn't I tell you? Didn't I!" She whoops to the crowd and grabs his ass.

"Watch this now, children." She struts the stage, then steps up to his backside and eases the dildo into his asshole. He slams himself back into her, humming as his cock goes ramrod again.

The two Females begin to work on Little Oliver at Platform #4. One takes his cock in her mouth and gives him a good blow job. The other smothers his face in her boobs and pinches his nipples. Lady Eleanor watches and croons to him, encouraging him to be hard, to be full, to give it his all for her.

She runs her foot up and down his leg, tells him to concentrate. He gets close to popping, and the Females work in unison to roll him to his side and catch it in the cup. One shakes his shaft to make sure all the fluid is captured.

They switch positions while he's on his side. One remains behind him, massaging his buns and the back of his balls. The other positions herself to lick and suck his shaft.

Sweet Cheeks wishes he were invisible. He's getting hard at this sight, and there's no room in his tight pants for much action. Besides, Goddess Nyx might be pissed that he's responding to someone else – well, several someone elses.

Mistress Lotus slowly removes Sosmal's kimono exposing the CB 2000 locked onto his normal-size penis. She bends down and unlocks the CB with the key around her neck, slides down to her knees, and begins to give him a blow job. He immediately springs to life and in a few minutes starts gushing like a fire hose.

Sosmal's face is the picture of ecstasy. He continues blowing for almost a full minute.

Murmurs abound.

Goddess Manisha and Madhu pick up a cushion depicting a Kama Sutra sitting pose, slowly pan the room with it to show the crowd, as the sitar plays softly around them. They place the cushion on a raised altar behind them and entangle their bodies to match the position. They work on each other; Goddess Manisha reaches orgasm quickly.

They separate, reach for another cushion, show it to the crowd, and proceed to couple to match it.

"Did he do anything yet?" "I don't think so."

Mistress Klyde extends her arm, palm up. As Bonnie Baby steps up and lays his cock in her hand, she slips him into the sleeve in a clean docking maneuver. They've mastered the technique and are ready to rock his rocks.

With her hand wrapped around the sleeve, she squeezes and releases her grip slightly, then squeezes and pulls down toward the head of the penis, in a milking motion. The inner ribs of the sleeve tingle and heighten his sensations. As she finishes each draw-down move, she slides the sleeve back onto him and reaches beyond to massage his balls.

The clock in the center screen shows twenty-three minutes left. All contestants except for #6 have made a deposit in their cum containers.

When Fritz comes the first time, Mistress Dredd flips the switch on the machine to suction his seed into the hose. The vacuum shuts off, the valve opens, and the deposit goes into the cum cup.

His face contorts when the vacuum is on; relief is just as vivid when she turns it off and he releases his sperm without suction.

A small crowd watches the machine as it sucks him dry. Males still wish they were anywhere else – except on this particular stage.

Billy Bob sweats like a horse ridden hard. Lady Annie-O never dismounts or lets up, except to pat his head and let him catch his breath briefly.

"Pull that thing! Come on, Stud – get it all into that corral! No stragglers. Round 'em all up!" His cheering squad urges him on as his hands work his wanker.

Queen Ambrosia is on a roll. She pumps Honey Duke with the dildo, and he comes again, big time.

Lady Eleanor moans as Little Oliver is fondled. Her passion pushes him to new heights. He tries to reach her undulating hips with his woody.

She reaches out her hand, as if to pull him to her, coaxing him to cum to her. He peaks again and the Females deftly catch every drop. She toys with his toes, letting him rest for a couple of moments. The Females never disconnect their touch with his body.

Now they are the center of attention.

When Sosmal finishes the first big blow, Mistress Lotus strokes his balls and he hardens up again quickly. She pulls him back into her mouth, and runs her nails along his inner thighs. He hits another jackpot in just a couple of moments.

Four Kama Sutra poses have been demonstrated by Goddess Manisha and Madhu. Her face showed ecstasy with each new position. But he never climaxes.

12