A Reality Check Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fifteen minutes and they are still at it. The crowd is getting nervous. Did they forget the purpose of the contest? Should someone remind them?

"Two more minutes till betting windows close!" Mistress Simone announces over the din.

"Twenty minutes pass, and no seed is collected.

Mistress Klyde has Bonnie Baby roaring now. She knows when to pull the sleeve off to shoot his wad. A few licks with her tongue on his balls gets him going again. And again.

Twenty-two minutes. Twenty-five. Twenty-seven minutes. A crowd gathers by the couple in their eighth pose.

Lady Eleanor rises and walks to Little Oliver's side, her fingers trace a line up his arm, down his chest and belly, stopping at his shaft, which rises to meet her. This is the real test. What does he have left to offer her?

She whispers to him and his body hardens and stretches. She keeps encouraging him and his eyes never leave her face while his cock takes a last determined stand to spill it all for her.

He has two minutes left, two minutes to reach deep in his soul and scrotum, tease the last juices from his nuts for her. His mind and body one, just before the bell, Little Oliver has his final burst.

Billy Bob cums four times. Lady Annie-O spurs him at the end for the last spurt.

Mistress Lotus puts her hands on Sosmal's cock, then slips one into the nether region between his balls and crack, while licking his shaft. Again he blows, by this time, panting and contorting his body into her touch.

She reaches up under his buns and kneads them gently while his cock is again in her mouth. Her hands move closer to his crack, and then a finger penetrates his asshole. His fifth and final blow drains him completely.

Queen Ambrosia gives Honey Duke a blow job to get the last drop.

A murmur goes up, and more of the subs and Ladies are tuning in to Goddess Manisha and her sub.

At twenty-eight-and-a-half minutes, they pull apart and she puts the cum cup by his very swollen, very vivid cock. He blows. And blows. And continues for the full minute, all of his seed harvested in one brilliant move.

"One minute." "Thirty seconds." ". . .Five, four, three, two, one." Bam! the ending gun sounds. Mistress Simone's assistants note the contents of each cum collection cup, then hand them off to her slaves, who bring them to the center stage.

It's a close contest, but First Prize, a one week cruise for two to Puerto Vallarta goes to Mistress Lotus for her sub Sosmal. She says she owes it all to the CB 2000, which Sosmal's been wearing for six months to prove his loyalty and servitude to her.

Second Prize, a $500 gift certificate at the Bellagio, goes to the breathtaking Goddess Manisha and her sub Madhu.

Queen Ambrosia and Honey Duke win Third Prize, a $200 gift certificate to shop at Mother's OTHER Place. The "Toys and Tools" collection is available at discount this week; as a contest winner, "Buy One, Get One Free" also applies. Queen Ambrosia LOVES toys and tools.

*****

While the dance floor was cleared of platforms and accouterments, the Ladies were served more champagne and hors' d oeuvres.

Mistress Simone viewed her flock with deep affection. They'd done well, all of them. The new Members fit in nicely and networked. Old friends caught up with each other, and extended themselves to the newbies. This treasure of resources grew larger each time it was shared. Abundance, not lack. That's the feeling the world needs more of.

"Ladies, Ladies, Ladies!" She took the mike and beamed at them. "I can't tell you how incredible this weekend has been for me, and I hope you've come away with that feeling, too." They stood and cheered her.

"As you know, the Milking Contest is our last bit of organized chaos, but dinner and dancing must continue till well past the witching hour. For those who can join us, we'll regroup for brunch Sunday morning, around 10:30. In the meantime, the Toy Store will remain open until 3 a.m. and reopen again at 10:00.

"So, my Darlings, enjoy the rest of the evening. Mingle, munch, and make merry."

*****

Goddess Nyx sighed and leaned her head on Sweet Cheeks' shoulder. She could tell that he was wiped out, emotionally and physically exhausted by the past couple of days. Around 2 a.m. she sought out Mistress Simone to say goodby.

"This has been a dream. I can't quite fathom it all, and just don't know how to say -- " Her Hostess hugged her, and said her greatest joy is seeing the wonderment and change with someone like Goddess Nyx. They will meet again for brunch, and see each other a couple more times in the next days, before Goddess Nyx and Sweet Cheeks go back to San Francisco.

"Now, my Dear. Did you open the basket yet?"

"No, I did what you said, and left it wrapped, but I must say that my curiosity almost accidentally made the ribbon go "whoops!"

"Good! Leave it intact another day, and then open it by yourself. If you have any questions about the contents, we'll talk about it."

*****

Goddess Nyx had fun with her goody bag full of toys and tools and other useful and whimsical items. What she found and what she did with it all is another story or two . . .

And so, what about reality? Perhaps, to paraphrase Lilly Tomlinson, "Reality is for those who lack imagination. And gets checked at the door of Mother's OTHER Place."

12