A Really Bad Day Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiveCat
LiveCat
1,050 Followers

'Do you want me to leave Jess?'

'No' and with that small word I knew I had hope and that there was something worth fighting for.

She seemed reluctant to talk at first, so I told her everything that David had told me and it seemed to help her, knowing she didn't have to describe those times to me herself, knowing that I knew how dark her life had been and therefore understood to some degree why she was so depressed now and eventually she started to open up.

'Chris I was so happy. I'd just had the most wonderful night ever, I was in the arms of someone who made me feel so safe and secure and cherished and then in that one moment when I turned and saw him I was back in a time when I felt worthless. I didn't feel as if I had a right to the happiness I felt.

When I looked at Phil I felt the love I once had for him but I also hated him. When I read his messages, pleading with me to take him back, I thought 'maybe it's what I deserve. Then I won't have to tell my family that not only have I disappointed them by being deaf but that I've also fallen in love with a woman. I know this probably doesn't make sense, it's hard to explain.'

'Jess I'm sure your parents don't feel you've let them down by being deaf – it's not like it's your fault and it doesn't change who you are. You know that David knows about us don't you? He said you hadn't told him but that he worked it out for himself. He also said that he not only approves but that he'll help smooth the waters with your parents.'

'Really? David's a sweetie, we've always looked after each other.'

'So have you spoken to Phil?' I was dreading the answer but actually Jess starting laughing and it was music to my ears.

'I sent him a text yesterday telling him that he's a worthless piece of shit who ruined my life once and that he wasn't getting the chance to do it again. He hasn't sent me another message since.'

I was scared to ask my next question but it had to be done.

'So where does that leave us?'

'I don't know Chris. I thought I'd blown it when I sent you away; it didn't occur to me that you'd still want me. I certainly didn't think you'd turn up at my door and take care of me again, thank you.'

'Jess I told you I love you, that doesn't just go away. Of course I still want you but I don't want to pressurise you into anything especially if you're not ready. I also need to know that it's what you want, because I'll fight tooth and nail to help you and keep you Jess but only if it's what you want too.'

We talked long into the evening and by the time I stood up to leave, we were actually holding hands.

'Do you have to go?'

'Yes and No. I have no reason to be at home but I don't think I should stay here either. Call me when you wake up?'

And with that I kissed her cheek and let myself out.

I woke early the next morning after the best nights sleep I'd had all week. I still didn't know how things would work out between Jess and me but at least the lines of communication were back open and we'd made a start.

I was just laying there thinking about getting up when the phone rang, so I rolled over and picked it up 'Hello?' for a while there was silence on the other end, so having said hello a couple more times I was just about to put the phone down when I heard Jess voice.

'Hi Chris, you asked me to phone you when I woke up, so I'm phoning you. I hope you're there and can hear me, or at least that I let it ring long enough for your machine to pick up. I know this is silly but it kind of works for me – I can say what I need to say with no interruptions.' And she chuckled in a way that made me believe she was feeling a whole lot better about things.

'I did a lot of thinking last night after you left and I realised that I've been wallowing in self pity for too long. I've used my deafness as something to blame whenever my life wasn't quite right, yes it has played it's part but it's time I took control of my life and started living again.

I missed you so much last week and I was beating myself up for shoving you away. I deleted your texts and emails without reading them because I couldn't allow myself to believe you still cared for me after the way I treated you. The flowers are by my bed and they're still beautiful, thanks to David who put them in water.

And then you turned up at my door and just came in and took care of me as if nothing had happened. If you can look past the way I behaved, then I ought to show some courage and take control of my life.

I love you Chris and if you'll take me back then I want to try again. I hope to god you can hear this because I love you more than I can say in words and if you open your front door I'll show you how much.' And with that she rang off.

I was up and out of bed like lightening, running for the front door while grabbing a robe on the way and wiping the tears from my eyes.

I opened the front door to find Jess standing there looking nervous and biting her nails the way she had when we first met because of an accident. She was wearing a curiously long and heavy coat for such a mild morning but as she rushed in through the door and into my arms I understood why as the coat fell open to reveal absolutely nothing but smooth, glorious skin underneath.

Her lips found mine in a crushing kiss as my hands travelled her back under the coat and I was lost in a sea of emotion as Jess's kiss completely overwhelmed me. I pulled back to look into her face and she saw the questions in my eyes.

'Chris I love you. I was scared and confused and depressed and I didn't think I deserved you. Between you and David you've shown me otherwise. I can't thank you enough for not running away and for coming back and caring for me when I needed you most.

David is currently on his way to my parents house. I'm still scared but I'm not confused anymore so he's gone to break the news that I'm in love with you, so expect my phone to start beeping any time soon with frantic texts from them. Now for gods sake make love to me before I burst!'

Now that's not a demand that's easy to turn down, so with a grin on my face I pulled Jess upstairs into my bedroom and back into my still warm bed, my robe and Jess's coat getting lost somewhere along the way.

We landed on the bed naked and hungry for each other, our lips and hands trying to make up for the trauma of the last week as we both sought to give each other as much pleasure as possible.

Eventually we settled onto our sides facing each other, legs entwined and fingers buried in each other's pussies, kissing deeply as we drove each other inexorably toward orgasm, screaming into each other's mouths as we fell together into the abyss.

No sooner had we got our breath back when I rolled on top of Jess, kissing and licking her nipples until they were almost painfully hard. I had missed her taste and I fully intended to make up for it.

I kissed my way down her body until I was nestled between her thighs and then an idea came to me and I sat up and asked 'How much do you trust me Jess?'

'With my life, except that now you've asked the question I know you're up to something!'

I removed a soft silk scarf from a drawer and returned to the head of the bed, showing it to Jess as I approached.

'I want to blindfold you. If I do that then you won't be able to see or hear what's going on and you'll be totally focused on what you feel. May I?'

Without a word Jess reached out and took the scarf from my hands, tying it tightly to cover her own eyes before laying her head back on the pillow.

I reached under the bed for my box of toys and removed a large, soft feather. Caressing her with it from her shoulders all the way down to her feet and back up again, finally teasing her nipples with gossamer touches that raised goose bumps.

I then sucked her tender and sensitive nipples into my mouth one at a time, toying with them with my tongue as I sucked and loving the way Jess's chest was heaving as she became more and more aroused.

I kissed down her body slowly and attentively, alternating butterfly kisses with slight nips that made her moan in anticipation the lower I got.

The stimulation was having the desired effect and Jess's nectar was clearly visible on her lips as I blew cool air over her slickness, making her squirm and moan.

I lay down between her thighs and lifted her hips slightly so that I could run my tongue from the base of her spine, across her arsehole and up the length of her slit to her clit in one long lick.

Jess was groaning now and muttering incoherent words, her hands grasping the covers tightly as she allowed the sensations to flow through her as I repeated my actions again and again.

I placed her legs over my shoulders and buried my face in her mound, delighting in the scent of arousal as Jess became more and more turned on.

I plunged my tongue into her as far as it would go and swirled it around, licking her inside as I massaged her swollen clit with my thumb, Jess's hips now dancing to their own rhythm, her breathing turning to gasps as she neared the edge and letting out a loud groan as I backed off slightly and withdrew my tongue.

I planted small kisses around her slick lips as she desperately tried to get my face back where she wanted it and she was surprised when she felt the cold tip of a vibrator against the entrance to her hot pussy.

Slowly and gently I pushed until the whole toy had disappeared inside her slippery pussy, Jess grunting in an animalistic way as it filled her. I fucked her gently but firmly while licking her clit until I knew she wasn't going to last much longer, at which point I hit the switch on the toy sending waves of vibrations into the equation that had her hips leaping toward the ceiling.

She was shouting my name and swearing as the waves of please tore through her body, her hips bucking and thrashing as she allowed herself to be totally taken over by pleasure, the ferocity of her climax fuelling my own as I came with her, moaning my release into her throbbing clit.

And then – nothing! Her hips sunk back to the bed, the noises stopped and her body went slack.

I withdrew the vibrator and scurried up the bed to remove the blindfold. Now, I've never had someone literally pass out on me before and to start with I didn't know whether to be concerned or pleased with myself.

Her face looked peaceful with a little smile on her lips and her breathing was even and regular, so I contented myself that she was ok and settled on feeling smug. Pulling the duvet up over us both I snuggled down to watch Jess sleep, knowing that the rest would do me good; I knew that as soon as Jess woke up I would need all of the energy I could muster.

LiveCat
LiveCat
1,050 Followers