A Really Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LiveCat
LiveCat
1,050 Followers

I instantly saw her dilated pupils and noticed how her chest was heaving as she stared at me with a look at sent shivers down my spine.

'That was a hell of a greeting' her voice husky in a way that made my toes curl.

'It gets better'

Jess grabbed my hand and all but dragged me through her flat and into her bedroom. Turning on a small lamp next to the bed she turned to me and placed her lips gently, almost tentatively on mine until I responded and her confidence came back, allowing her to deepen the kiss. My hands were on her arse, pulling her into me as I caressed her backside though her pyjama bottoms and a thrill shot through me as I heard and felt her moan into my mouth.

I stepped back and slowly raised my fingers to her pyjama top buttons, cursing the way my hands were shaking as I tried to pry them open. Suddenly Jess grasped my wrists, stopping me and I looked into her face, bewildered and disappointed. I needn't have worried though -- she removed my hands from her buttons and just lifted the top over her head, tossing it casually across the room as she stood there topless in front of me.

Once again I was stood with my mouth gaping open as I drank in the sight of her with my eyes. Her breasts weren't huge but they were flawless, with dark nipples that were standing proud and just begging to be suckled but before I could even touch them I felt Jess's hands on the bottom of my sweatshirt as she tugged it upwards, sending that too across the room.

We stood there gazing at each other, neither one of us saying a word. I stepped toward her and kissed her once more, the feel of our breasts rubbing against each other sending shock waves directly to my pussy. I ran my hands over Jess's back once more and slipped them under the waistband of her pyjamas, caressing her buttocks as she pressed herself into me and shuddered as she kissed me fiercely, her hands tracing the outlines of the muscles on my back and shoulders and making me shiver deliciously.

This time it was Jess that pulled away, her hands instantly grasping the waistband of her bottoms and whisking them off and away across the room before she grabbed my jogging bottoms, yanked them down and tugged them over my feet.

I have to say that I had expected to be the aggressor in this encounter, I had expected Jess to want me to take the lead but as ever she was surprising me.

'No knickers huh?' she laughed as she sashayed toward me 'guess you weren't planning on just chatting tonight then huh?'

I tried to respond, tried to find something witty or amusing to say but my tongue was tied as I stared at the naked woman in front of me, my eyes drawn to the bruises that were now showing through in full technicolour.

Jess laughed again, instantly understanding my situation despite not being able to comprehend the string of incoherent and disjointed syllables that fell out of my mouth.

'Hmmmm is this all I have to do to stop you talking? I just have to take my clothes off?' and she walked around me as I stood still, watching her form as she circled me. 'you know I've never given the female body much consideration before, but it's quite lovely. You're quite lovely.' And she let her fingers trail down my back to the curve of my arse, and then dragged her fingers around my middle as she moved, setting me on fire with her touch.

I turned to face her and took her hands in mine as I stared into her eyes. The feel of her hands on my naked skin, the way her eye's had scorched a path across my body had awakened me from my stupor.

'Are your neighbours also deaf?' I asked as I guided her gently backward toward the bottom of the bed.

'No, why would you ask that?' she questioned, looking confused.

'Because I'm going to make to scream so loudly they might wish that they were.' And I pushed her gently until she fell back on the bed, her legs slightly parted, visible moisture on the closely cropped hair of her pussy clear evidence of her arousal.

I saw her chest start to heave again and got the impression that much as she liked to be in charge, she also liked someone else to take control at times, so that's exactly what I did.

She scooted up the bed until her head was on the pillows and I crawled up after her, feeling predatory in my actions. When my naked body was directly above hers, my legs between her thighs, I lowered myself down and kissed her passionately as the full length of our bodies touched for the first time.

Jess gasped at the sensation and clasped her ankles behind my back, pulling me tightly down onto her as my nipples raked over hers. I pulled back from the kiss and moved my lips to the side of her face and down around her neck, chuckling as the goose bumps rose on her arms and she moaned gently.

I was resting my weight on my hands in this position so I let my lips and tongue do the exploring, my fingers could catch up later.

I kissed across the top of her chest and down around her breasts, feeling her body arch up toward my mouth, desperately trying to get her nipples into my mouth. Of course I had to relent, I too wanted to take those generous morsels into my mouth, so I dragged the flat of my tongue across first one and then the other and as Jess squirmed beneath me I sucked a nipple deep into my mouth and bit down lightly.

'Oh god Chris, you're too good at that.' She groaned as I switched sides and claimed the other nipple, ravishing it with my tongue while suckling like a starving kitten.

I could have stayed there for much longer but the involuntary jogging of Jess's hips told me that she wanted more, so I kissed my way down, planting gentle kisses on her bruises, brushing my lips across her ribs and stomach, tickling her hip bones with my tongue as the scent of her arousal insinuated itself into my consciousness and pulled me lower still.

I looked up at Jess from between her legs to find her staring down at me with a look that contained so much lust it took my breathe away.

'Ready?' I asked, although I already knew the answer.

'Oh god yes Chris, yes please!'

With my eyes still locked on hers I pushed her thighs back toward her body until she was as open to me as she could be, her glistening lips swollen in her arousal as I gently ran my tongue from the bottom of her slit up to her engorged clit.

Her deep guttural moan was music to my ears and I repeated this process several times, watching the pleasure play across her face until her eyes closed and her head fell back into the pillows.

With her legs over my shoulders I placed one hand above her mound and pulled back, exposing her clit fully to my gaze as I slipped a couple of fingers from the other hand into her hot and eager pussy; my tongue lapping gently at her clit.

Jess's hips were rising and falling rhythmically with the action of my fingers but when I took her clit between my lips and sucked her hips shot into the air and stayed there awaiting the orgasm she felt sure was coming but I wasn't done with her yet.

I let go of her clit but continued to finger her gently as I kissed her thighs and licked the juices up from her lips, Jess's moaning now had a distinctly frustrated edge to it as she mourned the loss of the climax she had been so close to.

Once again I licked in long strokes, flicking her clit on every pass, my tempo increasing slightly with every lick and thrust of my fingers until once again her hips were rising and falling of their own volition.

I sensed that I wasn't going to be able to tease her for long so I curled my fingers into her special spot as I pumped them in and out and grasped her clit between my lips once more, flicking it with my tongue as I sucked firmly.

If it hadn't been for my hand on her tummy I think she would have tossed me off the bed she was writhing so much; her whole back was now arched off the bed as her legs shook and her body stiffened.

There were noises coming from her mouth but I had no idea if they were words or not until I heard 'Oh shit, oh shit, yes, yes, yes, yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!!!!!!!'

I was right -- her neighbours must have heard her from the other side of the road!

I gently removed my fingers and released her clit, caressing her silky thighs as I lapped at her lips, making sure I didn't miss a drop of the nectar that had spilled forth so copiously in her ecstasy.

As Jess's hips returned to the bed I was mesmerised by the erratic rise and fall of her chest and the look of pure bliss on her face. I thought she was beautiful before but in rapture she was positively angelic.

Kissing my way back up her body I stopped and lavished attention on her nipples again. They were hard as bullets in her arousal and as I licked and nibbled and sucked on those gorgeous treats Jess started to utter small moans again, so I lowered my body until our pussies were mashed together and as I moved her sharp intake of breath and the way her nails dug into my back told me all I needed to know.

I rocked against her gently until her feet locked behind my back once more, urging me on as she drove her pussy up against mine.

I could feel the juices from my own over excited pussy mingling with hers and making us slick and slippery as I thrust myself against her again and again, my own climax imminent but I was determined that we would share this one together.

One of Jess's hands left my back and grasped the hair at the back of my neck, her eyes shot open and she stared straight into mine and in that moment I knew I could let go. We ground against each other furiously in one final effort, both crying out into the night as our simultaneous release tore through our bodies and left us spent and gasping for oxygen.

I collapsed onto the bed next to Jess and held her close in my arms as we came down, kissing her face, neck and lips as her ragged breathing finally returned to normal.

She looked into my eyes and I thought she was going to say something but she just looked at me as if searching my face for something, small tears shimmering in her bright blue eyes.

'What's the matter Jess?' as I stared back into that lovely face.

'Nothing's the matter, that was wonderful, truly, truly wonderful, I've never come like that before in my life. I want to make you feel that good.' A small yawn belying her exhaustion.

'Oh don't worry babe, I feel good enough right now and there's plenty of time for you to do as you please with me.' I smiled, stroking her cheek tenderly. 'but not tonight. Tonight was about you and your first time with a woman.'

'You're not going home are you?' she asked, looking slightly panic stricken.

'Not a chance. Last night I wouldn't hold you, tonight you won't shake me off even if you try.'

We turned out the light and snuggled under the covers, Jess resting her head on my shoulder with her arm over my stomach. Suddenly she sat back up and switched the light back on.

'I haven't even touched you yet!' and she looked quite indignant about it. 'I'm laying here with my head on your chest and I haven't even touched your breasts let alone sucked on them.'

'They'll still be there tomorrow babe, and so will I.'

'Chris?'

'Yes Jess'

'Will it always feel that good?'

'Oh no babe, it's going to get a whole lot better than that!'

Jess kissed me then with such passion and tenderness that I felt like it was warming my very soul from the inside out. Then she turned the light back out and snuggled back into my side, her head on my chest and was asleep almost instantly.

As I lay there stroking Jess's hair I contemplated all that had happened in the last few days and how far we had travelled. I knew there may be some difficult times ahead for Jess and her new found sexuality but I also knew that as long as we tackled them together, all would be right in our world, and with that comforting thought in my head I joined her in sleep.

LiveCat
LiveCat
1,050 Followers