A Really Hellish Threesome

Story Info
Gregory gets into troubles with a succubus.
3.3k words
4.24
12.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mark5160
Mark5160
11 Followers

A really hellish threesome:

A small message: The stories that I recently submitted on this website are several months old (this one too).

Since then I wrote a lot more on another website where those are too. I also got help and advices from other people.

I'm also going to write some more about this universe on this website since at least a few people seems interested.

Hope the next stories will be better. Thanks for your interest and have a good reading.

Disclaimer: all the character are supposed to be 18 years old or more.

***

Gregory (from the Pink walls story) was coming back home from high school. It was the great day. The day he returned to the Fantasy Hotel.

For practicality, his appointment day was now the Friday. As he entered in his bedroom he immediately went on his computer and opened the application that the Fantasy hotel had sent him. They do it after two or three visits. He already went about ten times by the way.

Over the visits he ended up liking Mariana quite a bit. In the beginning it was more for fun, but it became more and more serious. He intended to tell her today.

He found the link to activate the portal in the application and clicked on it. This time the portal opened in the wall. He walked into it and found himself in a sort of blue magical hallway/tunnel thingy with another portal on the other side. The power which kept it open made sure it couldn't close itself if something or someone was inside.

A human couple (for another story?) entered in the tunnel by the opposite entry. They looked like they were completely drunk on pleasure and had small red spots on their face.

"Maybe they went for the tentacle girl." Gregory thought.

He had heard rumors about this girl when he talked to other customers. Apparently, she is more on the softly sadistic side and really like to "play" and have fun with two mates (couple) at the same time.

He continued to walk on and came out on the other side. He expected to see the 40 years old-looking succubus that usually welcomed the customers. He didn't necessarily hate her, but they didn't get along too well from the beginning. He looked around and saw a girl with a rather small chest and what would probably be a small voluptuous and cute ass. Her thighs were kind of thick and she had beautiful hips even for her young-looking body. She had the same BDSM outfit and equipment as the other and was standing where the said other usually was.

He looked down at her and say. "Where is the old woman who usually stands here all day like an idiot?"

The succubus looked at him with a furious look. "It's me! You freaking cum-filled head."

He was surprised to hear that. "Wow! Calm down. You low budget porn actress. Is it me or you lost some weight. Was your ass so fat it crushed customers head?"

"I'm not a low budget porn actress. I have fucked more guys than you jerked off. About my size. The last customer was a young girls fan and I cannot change my body back before tomorrow." She answered angrily.

"Oh. That's unfortunate. It may be reduced your size and age, but it didn't reduce your wrinkles." He answered mockingly.

It looked like her head would have exploded because she was so angry. "You better never asking for my service. You might not get out alive."

"I don't like used equipment." He answered before leaving. He heard her shouting like a crazy beast.

He went to the hotel and looked around. Some faces were starting to become familiar.

Demons, humans and other species were all dealing with their businesses or talking to each other or even waiting for something or someone.

He walked to the reception desk. The demoness on the other side recognized him. "Ah! Gregory. The same as usual?"

"Yes!" He answered smiling.

She gave him his card when the phone on her desk rang suddenly. She took it. "Yes. Mistress. Yes. He is right in front of me. You want to see him? Alright." She put the phone back on the phone base. "The mistress wants to see you in her office. She didn't sound very happy."

"Is that bad?" he asked.

"It takes a lot to make her angry. So. Yes. Really really bad." She answered in tone like to say, "you're in big troubles".

Gregory was afraid now. What did he do that could have brought him to be called in the Mistress' office? (by the way "Mistress" is the big boss' nickname).

He walked, following the signs leading to her office. He went through the halls and corridors until he arrived in front of a finely carved door. There was a scene of orgy between humans and demonesses carved into it with an inscription "Abandon all hope. You who enter here!" above the carvings.

He knocked on the door. A feminine voice said, "come in!" in a rather cold authoritative voice.

He entered and suddenly heard a small cry. What could that be? Someone who had deceived her and that had been tortured for a hundred years? One of her victims on the edge of death? Someone she had decided to humiliate?

He opened the door completely and saw...

The room with a desk in the center. There were two chairs in front of it. The succubus from earlier was sat on the one on the right and seemed to be crying like she had a broken heart.

The mistress was behind her bureau. She bent with her arms on the desk. Someone was fucking her from behind. Gregory walked to one of the chairs and saw that the person fucking her was actually a young man. Probably a bit younger than Greg. He was fucking her mindlessly like he was hypnotized.

The mistress herself was probably 2 meters tall. Her breasts were reasonably large but not overly so and perfectly rounded. She had child bearing hips and from the guy fucking her, it looked like her ass would be magnificent.

"Sit down!" she said in the same cold authoritative tone.

Gregory did so. Looking at the demoness on the chair beside him.

The chair was kind of weird. It felt extremely soft. Like the skin of an ass or a breast.

The guy, who was still fucking her seemed unable to hold any longer and finished in her before getting slightly away.

She closed her eyes and smile softly while looking at him. "So thick and creamy. Just how I like it. You did very well today." He looked at her with an intimidated gaze and said, "thanks mistress."

She walked to her chair and beckoned him to sit on her knees. He did it in a way that allowed him to rest his head on her breasts. He looked in her eyes and said "Mistress. Please."

She looked at him softly. "Of course. Here you go." She said as she removed the suit of her torso. In a matter of seconds her upper part was completely bared. The guy on her lap immediately bit and suckled on her nipple, closing his eyes like he was in heaven. She began to softly grope and caress his dick before getting her eyes back on Gregory with a menacing gaze.

"So, I have heard that our dear Eva here (she looked at the succubus on the other chair and yes, her name is Eva) has some problems with you. How do you explain it?" she asked to Gregory in a cold tone.

"I explain it by the fact that she is the problem. She is just a frustrated wom..." he tried to say before being interrupted.

"I don't have time to mess around with your stupidity. I have far more important things to do. So, tell me what the problem is and maybe I will calm down enough to not put you in real troubles." She said with an even more authoritative and menacing tone. A demonic aura seemed to surround her as she said that. He felt like her gaze pierce through his very soul.

"Let's say our first encounter didn't go to well and since then it kind of stay like it was actually." He tried to explain.

"You are the one who began it all. If you didn't act like a winy virgin it would have..." Eva said.

Gregory interrupted her "How would you expect me to act in a situa..."

"SILENCE!!" the Mistress shouted. The boy on her lap seemed suddenly frightened.

She looked down at him. Her gaze changing from cold and angry to warm and motherly.

"Oh. Don't worry. Continue to suck." He immediately went back on sucking her tits.

Her gaze returned to Gregory and Eva.

"Whatever happened. I cannot accept that a customer insults one of my employees, but I cannot accept that one of my employees manages get into troubles with a customer. Especially to the point of leaving her post and asking me for sick days. So here is the solution." She opened one of the drawers in her desk and took a padlock out. The names "Gregory" and "Eva" suddenly appeared in the metal like it had melted to write their name.

"What is this?" Gregory asked.

"The padlock of punishment. Mistress you don't intend to..." Eva asked.

"Oh yes." She said in a sadistic manner before taking the padlock and attaching on a metal ring on the side of her desk.

A purple heart-shaped glowing pattern appeared on the back of Gregory and Eva's hand.

"Now you two are forbidden to leave this world and won't ever be satisfied if you do not have any intimate body contact." She stated.

Gregory suddenly jumped from his chair and grabbed Eva in his arms. Holding her small form against him. "Is it enough?" He asked.

"You will need more than that." The mistress said.

"What if I refuse?" he asked again.

"You don't want to know what will happen." She said menacingly. "Now get out of my office!!"

They went out and found themselves looking at each other.

"I hate you." Eva said.

"And I love to hate you." He answered. "What are we gonna do now." He added.

"Well. You already know the answer." She said.

"That's out of question! I was going to said to Mariana that I love her. What should I do now?"

"Oh. You love the pussy girl. I never thought someone would actually fall in love with her. I wonder if the mistress will accept that."

Later, in Mariana's room.

Gregory and Eva were both naked, sat on a flesh pillows generated by Mariana with her flesh.

"You are telling me that because you two have been insulting each other the big boss decided to punish you by forcing you to fuck." Mariana tried to understand.

"Yep. Do you have any idea if it is possible to remove this seal without doing it?" Greg asked.

"It's impossible." She answered.

"Great." He said ironically.

"Raaaah. I can't hold any longer!" Eva said in an almost complete breakdown. "First you break my character on the first time you come here, second you insult me when I am working and third you put me on this situation. You know what Mariana? Let me tell you how stupid he is. He managed to put us in this situation the same day he wanted to tell he love you." Eva shouted to Mariana while pointing her finger at Gregory.

"What?!" Mariana said suddenly shocked.

"I told you to not say it. You undergrown saggy piece of perversion!" he prepared to jump on her.

"Let me show you what I got in store!" she answered as they both jumped on each other and began to fight.

Mariana looked at the two blankly before regaining her spirits and merging with her walls to reform herself near the fighting duo. "Stop fighting! Both of you!"

They stopped and looked at her. She softly took Gregory's head between her two wet slick hands and kissed him deeply. The kiss was long and passionate. When they separated a string of saliva was hanging between their mouths.

"I love you too. My kinky little pussy toy." She teasingly said while smiling lovingly.

They looked at each other for several minutes before Eva talked. "What do we do now?"

"How about we celebrate that?" said Gregory.

"Then I'll leave you..." Eva tried to say before being interrupted.

"That's not necessary. In fact. I think you should be invited." Mariana said with a lustful gaze.

Several minutes later.

"I am not sure I like this situation." Eva said.

She was resting on the walls. Eva's flesh was holding her and was slightly protruding to push her hips forward. Her legs were separated and held by the walls to make sure that her cute small and soft looking vagina was exposed.

"You said you two had to have sex. Seems like a good moment, right?" Mariana said.

"Uuuh...I think so but is this really necessary?" She tried to move her arms which were stuck in Mariana's flesh.

"Not really. But it is kind of fun." Maria answered. "Go ahead. Gregory." She said while turning around.

Gregory whose cock was already rock hard walked to Eva. He looked at her and began to caress and grope at her belly and almost flat breasts. Her skin was really soft and smooth.

He then began to suckle on her small nipples. He heard her moaning slightly.

He advanced his hips and put his dick on her entrance which was already wet, rubbing it against her warm soft fleshy lips.

Marianna wrapped her arms around his torso from behind and looked over his shoulders.

Gregory looked in Eva's eyes and said, "I am sorry for what I said."

"If you pleasure me enough I'll forgive you." Eva answered.

He immediately plunged into her pussy. It was soft, warm, wet and extremely tight.

She moaned. "Oh yes. Fuck me!"

Gregory complied and began to slowly pump into her with an angle that allowed his dick to caress her clitoris. She moaned softly with every movement, her walls squeezing on his dick and twitching occasionally.

Mariana suddenly appeared on his side and kissed him. Her saliva (which was also her pussy juice) went into his mouth. He swallowed it and immediately felt it's effect. His body was warmer, and he felt more energetic. His cock also became harder and more sensitive. He came back to fucking Eva and continue to pump in and out of her while caressing and groping her body.

The twitching of her pussy became more and more frequent and her moaning were stronger and longer until her vagina squeezed hard on his dick and her juices came out of her walls.

At the same time, Gregory felt a contraction in his hips and the sensation of orgasm rising in his loin before his cum came out and painted Eva's depth white. He collapsed on Eva and cuddled with her a little bit while Mariana caressed his back like she was comforting a warrior coming back from a battle.

Gregory raised his eyes and looked at the succubus' face. She smiled sweetly and said. "I forgive you. Ahhhh. Not bad at all."

"I've already heard that somewhere." he said while looking at Mariana's who kissed him passionately.

A warm sensation suddenly appeared on the back of his hand. Both Eva and Greg looked at their hand and saw the pattern disappear.

In the Mistress' bureau, the padlock suddenly opened itself.

The great succubus who was now bouncing on her "slave's" hips stopped to look at it and smirked with satisfaction before continuing to fuck and encouraging her little toy.

Back with our main characters.

Gregory whose dick was still as hard as his lust was there turned to Mariana and began to continue kissing her energetically and pressing her body against his like a precious treasure.

Eva was released from the flesh and jumped to cling his back. "How about I play with you a little bit?" She said while rubbing her soft body against his back. Her skin was wet and slick with Mariana's juice.

Gregory felt his body trapped in their softness and decided it was already time to make love with his official lover.

She let out a moan of pleasure as they all fell on the floor (on her flesh) which raised to protect them.

He pumped softly into her vagina making sure to savor every inch inside of her. The flesh around them began to cover them. Encasing all the three mates in a massaging cocoon of flesh.

The cavity was filling with the juices oozing from the walls. The warm liquid spread a tingly pleasuring sensation through their body like a warm bath of soothing oil.

Gregory caressed Mariana everywhere and groped at her imposing tits and voluptuous firm apple bottom while Eva was still clinging against his back and rubbing her body against him.

Her walls tightened suddenly as the liquid oozed in greater quantity out of her walls and her pussy as her orgasm arrived. The flesh cocoon opened to avoid drowning them in her juice. The sensation of her warm liquid and her suddenly tightening vagina send Greg to heaven and made him cum too.

All three of them calmed down and began to rest and cuddle together.

A while later they all came back on their feet.

Eva looked at the two lovers and said "You're quite the passionate couple. I am sure the mistress would have loved that in another situation."

Mariana looked at her and said, "Maybe there is a chance she accepts."

"Yes. For sure." A new feminine voice suddenly said.

The three turned around and found themselves looking at the mistress.

She was standing in front of them with a baby carrier. The young man (who had been shrank apparently) was being held in there and was clinging himself against her soft body while suckling at her tits.

"Since I am satisfied you dealt with this problem and since I'm not of sadistic nature I accept you two see each other and love you and blalblabla. It's not like I didn't know." She said

"Uh...Thanks...I guess but how did you know that?" Said Gregory who was a little bit surprised.

"Do you think I am a low-level demoness or what? I can feel and detect everything that happens or that people are feeling in my hotel. I could definitely feel there was something between you. As such I asked to remove Mariana from the girls list and I'll put a portal which will go directly from your bedroom in the human world to the cleaning room near the entrance of Mariana's room. You won't have to go through all the problems of asking to the secretary and hopefully you won't cause any problem with my other employees."

"I'll make sure to not do that anymore. Thank you." He answered.

"You're welcome." She said before turning to Eva. "I guess I'll help you getting your original shape back."

"That won't be necessary. I kind of like this young shape." Eva answered.

"Alright. By the way, here is what the portal will look like when activated."

A slit in the reality suddenly opened to reveal a giant vagina. "Fitting. Don't you think?" she said.

"Kind of." the three of them answered in unison while looking at it dumbfounded.

"Perfect! Then I'll leave. I have private things to do." She said before disintegrating into a cloud of burning rose petals."

Eva looked at the two lovers kissing each other in a deep wet kiss again before saying

"Hope you'll let me play with you a little bit." She said.

"Be sure of that." the two answered.

The end. Thank you for reading.

Mark5160
Mark5160
11 Followers