A Really Stressful Day

Story Info
Sitter improves older man's day.
2.5k words
4.07
99.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
USMC03
USMC03
16 Followers

I was really having a stressful day. I had ad sales breathing down my neck; we needed to change some things. Local ad insertion wasn't meeting demand, we weren't generating the required funds and our production team seemed to be half stepping through the commercial process. In the meanwhile, my wife announced she wanted a divorce. I think she was seeing a guy from her work but by this point I just did not care anymore. The child support was going to be painful but I intended to keep seeing my two boys no matter what. They were only eight and six. I was not going lose that. So, like most men, I occupied myself with my work. I immersed myself in it. No room to think just be. I was like a walking zombie. I was alive but not living, functioning but only barely able to breath.

Susan, my wife had left for Atlanta for a business conference that morning. She called Mary to come stay with the kids while I was at work. We had known Mary since she was twelve or something. She lived down the road in a lower rent district but she was a great kid. Mary was now eighteen and a senior in the local school. She was a cheerleader, on the tennis and softball teams and had grown into the realm of being a real cutie pie. Mary was tall, about six foot tall, with long black hair, dancing eyes, a gorgeous mouth, colored red and long fingers and red nails. If I said I didn't notice Mary, I would be lying. Especially when you consider a man in my condition. I had not had sex in so long it was brutal. I still am an attractive man for being in my mid forties. I know this as I know I am not ugly or fat. I work out. I am a retired as a gunnery sergeant from the Marines. This was years before taking up television advertising as a local manager for a cable company. I had grown used to the fact I rarely saw my wife, but Mary was at the house most nights when I came home, watching the children as Sue always seemed to have a meeting some place. I no longer fought about it.

This particular night something was decidedly different, and I want to just was happy to get home. It was a Friday, all we did that could be done was done, and I wanted to go home early. Maybe have a few drinks, put on the television and play with the kids. I got in my nice expensive sports car and headed home trying to determine what superficial toys I had that meant anything when your love life is down the drain and your wife of a decade and a half is now going away. What I believed to be just another long night was certainly about to unravel. Only then I opened the door to a house I did not recognize. My favorite country music was playing low and the house was darkened. Candles burnt on the table. The smell of dinner was in the air. I walked through my house, barely recognizing where I was. A strange, sweet perfume hung in the air.

"There you are!" Mary said smiling. "Your home early! I hope you don't mind, but Mrs. Peavy came and got the boys. They wanted to stay at Jakes house overnight. I said it was ok. You don't mind do you?" Well, at first, I really thought Mary was being a bit presumptive, and had way overstepped her bounds. She was simply the babysitter and not in charge of things like this.

"I made you your favorite. Steak and salad, rare as you like it. Tortillas and salsa. Is that ok?" Her gorgeous brown eyes seemed to plead for acceptance. How could I stay mad? She was so young and so cute and really trying to please me. She seemed to twitch with nervousness. I really smiled, as she was so cute and trying so hard to please me. I just had to agree.

"That's fine, Mary. Are you staying for supper?"

"If it is ok with you, I would love to."

"It is Friday night. Don't you have a date tonight? Teen girl like you probably has some place better to be than sitting here with this old man!"

"No, Mr. Giles,' I broke up with my boyfriend last week. 'Remember, I told you." She threw her head back and laughed. "He was boring me, anyways. He was so immature!" I found that one amusing. I wanted to say something but I didn't. Mary did carry herself beyond her years. No matter, she was trying to impress and one look at that long lean body was finding its mark upon me.

Not really, I then thought. My life has become such a wreck I could not remember what anyone told me about anything at all. Still, I looked at Mary. She seemed really to be going all out. She was clad in a simple white sundress, maybe on the short side, and her long tanned legs seemed to tremble. I looked her over again as she stood before me with her arms behind her back. So innocent yet so tantalizing at the same time. Such a beautiful woman-child. I really, for a moment, wanted to reach over and grab this girl and take her into my arms. Reality set back in, shortly. She is way too young, I am married and she probably doesn't even intend to do what she is doing to me. I need a shower.

"I better go wash up, Mary. I won't be long. I will be right back."

I walked up the stairs to the bedroom. I dropped off my clothes on the floor, thinking how Sue would really bitch about that. Fuck Sue. She is not here. I grabbed my robe and wrapped it around my body and headed to the bathroom. I turned on the shower, disrobing, I stepped inside. I let the warm water flow over me. I simply lost track of time, it felt so wonderful. I was letting the water run over me when suddenly, the edge of the shower curtain opened and Mary, completely naked, stepped into the shower. She just stood there a moment. I looked at her in complete shock. Tall and lanky with no breasts to speak of really, but for having two puffy nipples and a shaved mound. Mary was stunningly attractive and forbidden fruit. I should stop this now. She drew back her hair. That long black mane of hair fell behind her with those beautiful red nails. She smiled ever so sweetly at me. She just stepped closer to me, so boldly. Her body pressed against mine and she stated flatly, "I have wanted you for so long. I have been wanting this for years." With that, she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me. Kissed me like I haven't been kissed in years. Our tongues danced together and my hands grabbed her tiny buttocks. My hands roamed up and down her backside. I was lost in her embrace and passionate kiss. This was wrong. I am too old for her I kept telling myself. I know her parents. She was hired by my wife to be a babysitter. Why is she in my shower, naked with me? All reason was quickly losing out to my hardening cock. I was completely in Mary's control and she knew it. I pressed against her tight little body and kissed her even harder.

She took my hand and turned off the shower. She put my hand over her nipples, and seemed to read my thoughts.

"Am I too young now?" she asked. "You don't want me?" Mary knew what she was doing.

"Yes I want you, Mary." Was all I could muster. She led me to the bedroom. Directly to my soon to be ex-wife's and my marriage bed where happier times were soon to be erased by the coming events. Where Susan and I had laid long before. She dried us off with a towel and guided me on to my back. She looked at me and softly spoke.

"I can make you happy, Mr. Giles" with that, she took my erection in hand and guided her soft wet mouth over the head. Her head bobbed up and down and she swallowed me completely, never taking her gaze from my eyes. This teen girl was bold! She was also expertly giving me the cocksucking of my life! Sucking my cock right in my own bed while the wife is away and she was loving every moment of it. She knew what she wanted and damn, if she did not know how to get it. She cupped my balls with one hand, the other sliding slowly up and down my shaft while her warm mouth engulfed me completely. Faster and faster she worked. Hard and firm. She was making such gorgeous slurping sounds and her hand was magic to my shaft. I was going to cum but way too soon. I exploded in her mouth. Her head stopped bobbing and I saw her throat begin to work hard. Her eyes closed and I could hear her swallow hard. She was trying to drink every drop of my seed. The seal was broken and now, I was in deep, well past the point of no return.

I rolled her on her back, and began to suck on her extended nipples. Small, soft and puffy. Two little hard and erect points of tiny flesh. So young and firm. She spread her long legs wide beneath me. I kissed down her belly, to her hips. There wasn't an ounce of fat on this girl. What would her parents think? What would my company do? What would society judge us on? All this seemed lost in the moment. My mouth found her young pussy. The pretty brown lips were open in anticipation of finding fulfillment in the form of my tongue. I did not intend to disappoint her.

My tongue drove deep into her. No hesitation, just breathing in her young scent. Sweet yet strong. A young scent. I hadn't smelled a teenaged pussy since I was a teen. I was still not believing was was happening to me. I buried my tongue in deep. She tasted so sweet and she grasped my head tightly forcing me deeper inside. Her legs spread even wider.

"Yes, please...I have wanted you all day! It is all I have thought about! Baby, please make me cum!" She was moaning and rolling her head from side to side. I inserted a finger into her tight vagina. She was so small inside and so wet. I let my finger roam for a moment, just gather up her wetness then I went in for the kill. I found the spot behind her clitoris and started to rub it firmly. I took her clit into my mouth and sucked hard, nibbling and licking as well. I felt her legs land on my back, heels digging in during the throes of passion. She was clawing in with her hands. Nails raked across my back, opening up wounds that left me dazed with excitement. She was making loud, lovemaking sounds by now. Loud cries and shrieks, to the point I was thankful we did not have neighbors. It really turned me on. I don't remember any woman doing to me what this girl was making me feel at the time. She seemed to want me more than any woman before. I almost wished Susan could have watched us. I wanted her to see me pleasing this young girl in our bed. Mary began to cum. That is not really exact in description. Mary exploded. She completely wet the bed, my face, hair and chest. She was ejaculating and it was the first time I ever saw a woman cum like that. She gushed forth a fountain of her liquid as that young girl was cumming like she had found the pinnacle of release. I could not swallow fast enough but it was not for lack of effort. She was running down the back of my throat in cupfulls, filling my stomach and senses with her body fluid.

I came up for air. She took my cock in hand and guided it to her entrance.

"Baby, be careful with me." She looked me right in the eye.

"I haven't done this before." Could have fooled me. She seemed to know exactly what she was doing. As if on cue, she said, "I only give my boyfriends head. You are the first to make love to me. I wanted to save myself for you. I really have known you would make love to me. It was a matter of time." Well, I really did not know what to say to that. The thought of her giving half the high school boys blowjobs wasn't appealing but the thought of her virginal pussy was appealing. Anyways, I was so perfect myself, and all I wanted was Mary here and now.

She guided the head of my hard cock against her wet pussy lips. I slowly penetrated. Inch by inch wetter and wetter. A thin wall of skin stopped me. She was not lying. I had now found her hymen. I thrust in hard, breaking through the thin veil and she screamed loudly. She bit her own lips and ground her jaw. I could sense her pain and pleasure all rolled into one moment, as she became a woman before my eyes. Her face contorted and her nails ripped skin from my back. It hurt and pleasured me at once. I put her legs on my shoulders. I bent them back nearly to her head as I pressed into her even deeper till our pelvis's ground in the art of lovemaking. I was going to take this girl. She belonged now to me. All societal pressure was gone, all thoughts of Susan diminished as I repeatedly thrust into this woman child.

"Give me your baby!" What? She said it again. "I want your baby!"

"Mary, are you certain?" I asked

"Yes! Please! I want it! Fuck me harder! Fill me up! Put your baby in me!"

"Do you want to marry me?" I asked, still in a state of semi-shock. Could this be happening?

"Yes, I want to be Mrs. Giles...please baby...cum in me!"

That was about all it took. I exploded. Her pussy muscles contracted around my shaft drawing every drop of my sticky white seed into her young womb. I covered her in my sperm. When the contractions subsided, I fell to her side gasping for air. I looked at her face. She had the most radiant smile. Mary leaned over and kissed me firmly.

"That was just the first time. I am not leaving till I know we have our baby inside me."

USMC03
USMC03
16 Followers