A Reasonable Deal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dudea4
dudea4
238 Followers

Oh, it hurt to look at that ass. John stared. Big, but not too big, round, obviously so soft. The thong only accentuated the curves of her waist that led to her butt.

"God you're hot Bianca."

He's a perv, but he's cute. He's so sinister in theory, but he's such a kid at times I don't....Bianca didn't know what to think of her young boss. She was no been-around-the-block whore, but she felt much more mature than even her genius of a young admirer. She felt he was a young admirer, not a molester or rapist or, whatever he was...

She turned towards him, and the "v" of her body that led down to her legs was delicious. John reached out and grabbed her hips, pulling her down to straddle his lap. Immediately he began moving his hands over her thighs, hips, stomach, and around to that ass. Bianca knew what she looked like naked. She knew there was no point in arguing his groping at the moment. She just needed to get him off before he got carried away. It would be a lie to say the groping was entirely unpleasant though, too.

Reaching down between them, without looking, she undid his belt, pulled down his zipper, and reached into his pants. Where do I look? I guess I'll look over at the wall...have to think of other things while I do this. There are his diplomas, his CPA license ...his .............. his............ oh my god......is this his....

Her hand was touching something very hard. And very large. She slowly brushed up against, and then started to explore his member.......is this his....penis?..yeah.... wow. Her hand slowly moved up his cock. And up. And up. ......oh my.....oh...this is...different.....this is much different than Jim's.....thing.....Her fingers, as they neared the top of his cock, slowly encircled it, or at least attempted to....I can barely get my hand around it.....its so hard....and big. God its big.....Slowly she reached the top, and her grasp expanded to go up and over the edge of his cock's head. Slowly she moved her thumb over the top, dipping into the hole, and circling the enlarged tip. Suddenly it jumped in her hand. Whoah...its throbbing.....and.....John let out a low, soft groan as her thumb stroked the top.

Bianca wasn't even trying to please him...she was just exploring, and as she'd pleased her husband, her hand instinctively began making the same motions she'd made with her husband's smaller unit...he enjoys this....kid.....god, feels weird to call him a "kid" when he's so much......different then Jim...he, wow, let's just move our hand a little farther down and see.....its soooo BIG....wow....look at that happy look on his face....mustn't look down... Somehow Bianca felt that looking at his cock would betray her husband, but just feeling it, in reality, was already doing something in her head. Curiosity was killing her, but she just let her hand do the looking for her.

Hmmm...he shaves down here it looks like, and...should I keep going?...he didn't say anything about...would his testicles be large if his penis is? I....without command, Bianca slowly moved her hand down over his balls, and slowly hefted and felt their weight in her hand...Wow, these even feel heavy...they're huge. I'll give a little squeeze, and....John groaned as her hand slowly closed over his balls and squeezed them slightly, then more. Bianca had always found her husband's balls intriguing. It was so weird how they just hung there...but they were sensitive and he didn't like her playing with them too much. John didn't seem to care, and Bianca began squeezing and massaging them, finding it fun to play with them, she looked at his face and it was pure bliss. Absentmindedly, her other hand found its way to his cock and started stroking....

John was on cloud nine. His gorgeous MILF secretary was nearly naked on his lap, stroking his cock and playing with his balls. God, her boobs are just rising and falling and her hands are awesome...man she knows how to do this...and her tits are all pressed together since....wait....her tits....almost forgot my command over this. Ridiculous. John's arms encircled her, and his hands glided down her back to her ass, while his head went down to her boobs. Once again, he was suckling at her tits, while his hands were enjoying her ass.

Now Bianca was on cloud nine.

Oh his hands are on my butt again, but...wow, his cock is getting wet....yeah, he's got semen running down it....that's a lot.....her hand was lubricated by his precum, and she started stroking with more vigor. He was groaning off and on now. Oh my god he's back at my boobs again.....oh I hope he...yeah, he's doing that chewing thing again...ohhhhhh....his hands left her ass and moved back to her boobs again, while her squeezing of his balls and stroking of his cock intensified. As her ministrations increased, his attacks on her mammaries increased as well...ohhh he's really going at it now...so am I....oh.......I looooove his....I love his....god I love his teeth , and tongue, and....oh.....I love his thing........ohhhh

Rising up from her tits, and putting his head next to hers, and close, feeling his balls boiling and his exploding point coming soon, he started whispering in Bianca's ear....

"God you're so hot....so fucking hot....." as she pleasured him, his hands were running over her body, which was starting to sweat, his hands moved up and down her back..... "I love your body you fucking....you fucking..ohhhh...." his groan was deep and guttural. He ran his hands around her sides and grabbed her tits.... "I love your fucking soft tits"..he ran his hands down her sides to her ass, which he dug his fingers into, making her cry out softly. "I love your fucking assss," he hissed. She mewled. Her stroking was driving him mad. His orgasm was coming. He grabbed her silky hair with a hand and pulled it, "God your hair is perfect," her face was forced to look upwards as her hair was pulled, she closed her eyes and opened her mouth, he kissed her exposed neck up and down. He ran the other hand down a thigh "your fucking legs are...ohhh" he grunted harshly......then his hands reached down to her hands, which were stroking rapidly, crazily.....he grabbed them "Your hands, you fucking bitch, oh you fucking hot slutty bitch are....ARRRGHHH UHHHH!"

He grabbed her hand as it was wrapped around his cock and he pointed it at her, pushing her over back onto the couch, and moving with her. She looked down at it right as it blasted a huge load of hot cum straight into her face, shooting from way down at their midsections. He let go of her hand and instinctively grabbed her crotch roughly.

"ARRGGHHHHHHHHHHH" a second shot and a third shot, "UHHHHHHH" covered her tits with his jizz....His hand grabbing her crotch sent waves of pain and pleasure to her brain, which was reeling from his assault on her body.. "AIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE" Bianca screamed, as the orgasm rocked her. His hand on her pussy, the hot cum covering her, it was too much. John looked down at his cock blasting her body with his semen. He had never cum like this in his life. Shot after shot after shot landed on the writhing woman, her hand still, vice-like, on his cock. Finally the last couple shots landed on her covered pussy, and more cum drizzled out of his cock as it hung over her soaked thong.

Both slowed down from the sexual high. John slumped over in the couch, drained. Bianca lay there, covered in cum. Her arm sore from the stroking. Both had a lot of thinking to do. This was far far more than what John had hoped for. Bianca was confused, but felt good. She felt bad about feeling good though. As the high from the orgasm wore off, she felt progressively worse.

I can't believe this happened. I gave him a handjob, he played with my boobs and shot his semen all over me, and that was by far the best sex of my life. Wow. I may have done a lot of harm to my family today. He gave me a little raise but is it enough? Probably not. And what does that matter?! I'm not a prostitute..I'm...I'm.....covered in his stuff....

"Why don't you clean up in the bathroom Bianca....ha, uh, sorry for shooting so much."

"Well, you young guys sure have a lot of stuff to shoot I guess."

Awkward silence.

She cleaned up, put back on her clothes, and quietly went back out to her desk. John quietly sat at his. Needless to say, neither got a whole lot of work done. Bianca was thinking about the future, her marriage, her bills, her children, her reputation, and a half dozen other serious topics.

John was thinking about her tits.

To be continued....

dudea4
dudea4
238 Followers
12