A Reasonable Deal Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dudea4
dudea4
238 Followers

Jamie was in complete agreement, that was exactly what was going on. John understood. And....did he say I was more attractive? Mom's good looking......whoah.....I think, I think he likes me.....oh my god, I have to do something about this. I've got to do it. I'm doing it.

The conversation paused, and Jamie and John looked at each other, there was a friendly atmosphere that Jamie interpreted as romantic. She moved up to John, and with butterflies in her stomach, put a hand out to touch his arm, then moved her face towards his.......this was how it was done in movies......

John saw her moving towards him, he knew exactly what she was doing, and he was ready. He tilted his head down towards her, and met her lips with his own.

He wrapped his arms around her, and she gently took hold of his torso, resting her hands right below his ribs. They kissed softly at first, once on the lips, twice, he caught her lower lip with both of his and kissed it....their mouths opened, and his tongue entered her mouth, the first penetration. She practically fell into his arms, and he kissed her deeply, and over and over again. His hands began moving over her body, up and down her back, drifting a few fingers over her ass (which sent chills up her spine), he hooked his fingers under the bottom of her shirt, in back, and slowly started lifting it up...pausing to run his fingers over her bare skin. She explored him too, touching his back muscles, his abs, his pecs, his arms, she lightly touched the towel wrapped around his waist.....she felt his penis growing and hardening.....poking her a little, here and there.

John moved her so she had her back towards the bed, his hands were half way up her back now, her shirt bunching up a little, his hands playing a little with her bra strap...he ran his thumb under it.

She knew what they did in the movies after this much kissing.

Jamie crossed her arms down at their midsections, grabbed a hold of her shirt, and pulled it over her head. John looked down at her young, supple body, and his hands started moving all over her, squeezing, gripping, pinching even.....Jamie loved it all. John loved it all. He began kissing down her neck, nibbled at her shoulder, kissed around her breasts, and quickly (after much practice on her mother) removed her bra. Her breasts looked happy to be free. They were perky, smaller aureole then her mother, John noticed, but her nipples were a little longer. He pushed her back onto the bed, and began playing with them. He flicked her nipples, startling her, then followed with a good sucking of her nipples, which pleased her. He loved her nipples. They were hard, they were long, and they were his to enjoy. And he did enjoy them. He happily squeezed her breasts, hard. Her hands moved to his own, to try to ease the grip, but as soon as she felt his arms, his strength took her breath away, and her hands fell away, letting him do what he would with her.

He began kissing down her stomach, his hands following him, unwilling to leave those perky boobs alone, but obedient.

He kissed around her belly button, then undid the button on her jeans, and pulled the zipper down. He loved the sound of the zipper going down. It revealed her pink panties, which were cute, and eventually her delicious thighs were in view, perfectly tanned, and then the jeans were gone. John looked at her panties, and up at the girl, lying in the bed, looking down at him, completely willing to let him take the lead, and he did.

He dove face first into her pussy. She had not been touched there before, and now she was receiving kisses on her most private of places. Her senses went crazy. Instinctively she tried to close her legs, but his strong arms pried them open, and he continued to nuzzle his face into her soft, panty-covered charms. "ooohhhhhhhhhhhhh" she let out her first, sexually pleasured female sound. It was quickly followed by more: "ooh........ahhh.........oh John, oh............."

He loves it down there..........oh.............he's.............oh he's kissing me down...... down....there... ohhhhhh..........oh my......my........oh what's he do........is he trying to.......eat me or......oh He was trying to stuff her pussy lips, panties and all, into his mouth. Sucking on the fabric that was covered in her juices. She tasted even better than her mom.

John finally pulled her panties aside, and stabbed his tongue into her pussy. Jamie cried out, and John responded by moving his hands up to grab her ass and pull her closer to him, bringing her into better range......He began to be filled with lust.

These were no gentle licks and kisses. He was sucking her pussy into his mouth. Jabbing his tongue in and swirling it around, he didn't hesitate to use his teeth when needed....

"AAGH OH OH AWH OH" Jamie cried out......Her pussy was being completely abused, and she loved it. It was getting some rough treatment, but the animal-like lust of John was a huge turn on for the girl, and she let herself be ravished.

John was not even really thinking. He wanted to fuck this girl's brains out. He got up from her pussy, yanked off her drenched panties, and kneeled above her, his hard cock bouncing, straight out in front of him and over her; he put one hand down on her chest, between her boobs, holding her down, and dipped a finger from the other hand into her pussy, and started moving it around. "mmmmmm" she groaned as his finger penetrated her, "ohhhhhhhhhhhh" she exclaimed, as another finger joined it. She couldn't move from under his strong hand holding her down, and she wouldn't have it any other way, again she grasped his arm, with one hand, he is so strong.... she grasped the other hand that was molesting her with the other ohhh he's sooo horny.....so horny.....

He moved his hand off her chest, it was presumably going to her hips to get her prepared for fucking. But she saw his cock bouncing over her, and the video popped into her head. She had to suck it. That was his thing. That was what she wanted to do. She did a kind of sit up, grabbed John's cock, taking him by surprise and tried to swallow it at one go. She barely got past the head, and John abandoned his attack on her pussy for a moment.

This little.....agh,....little...fucking.......oh......she's sucking my cock like.........oh....she's a natural......suck the shit out of my cock Jamie!" he said, audibly, Jamie looking up at him, lust-filled eyes, and quickly looked down to continue her feast on his member. He reached down and grabbed her boobs, hard again. "Mmmphhhhph" she moaned in pain/pleasure, as she tried to stuff more cock in her mouth. "Take it down your.....throat....damn! You're good." hot little mouth.....oh god....you've got a hot little mouth. Your mom was sucking that same cock earlier little bitch. Old bitch, young bitch, they both suck dick.

John's dirty thoughts weren't normal to him, his mind was hardly functioning through the haze of his desire. The same was true for Jamie. He wanted to cum, but he didn't know if he had time to recover and fuck her too. He pulled his cock out of her mouth. Practically fought her for it, as she kept trying to keep it in her mouth. God I love his cock. Its so hard, it tastes so good, its so big.....oh I want to suck him all day long!

John put Jamie back on her back and mounted her. In his lust he was not gentle. His cock entered her pussy hard. It was tight, so he struggled, but he started forcing it in. Jamie gritted her teeth, the hard cock was like a train being jammed into her little hole, but she took it like a trooper. John's weight was above her, and he was willing his cock into that tight space, and in it went. Inch by inch, her pussy expanded to take in the intrusion. Jamie gripped the bedsheets tight, and fought back a tear, as pain seared through her..........then he hit her hymen, and destroyed it in a moment. "AGH!" she yelped. John knew he took her virginity....but he didn't care, he kept pushing. Inch, by inch, by inch. Finally, his balls slapped up against her ass. Then he looked at her. I'm going to fuck your brains out little chick.

She understood him, perhaps telepathically. I'm going to get fucked, hard.

He started pulling out, Jamie exhaling loudly as he did so, then he pushed back in hard. Pulled it out a little slowly, then shoved it back. Finally she started loosening up, and he was able to get into a rhythm: in.......out.........in.........out..............in...............out..............in...............out...............in..........out

"ah!......oh..........ahh!....ohhh............oh!............ uh..............mmmm......ooohhh.......god.........oh."

Wet, dirty noises filled the room, as their bodies mashed together. His rhythm picked up.

in....out...in...out....in....out...in...out...in..out..in..out...in...out..in...out....in...out...in....out...in..out

"Ah!..oh..ah!........ah............ah!.......oh........my............god.......oh...........fuck.......me..........mm..."

"Yeah I'll fuck you alright, you like this? Huh? You like my cock?"

"yeesss.....ohhhhh.....yesss....love your....cock......ohhhhhh"

"You want my cum....huh? You want my cum all over you?"

"oooh..........uh!......yeah......anywhere.. ....everywhere......do it.....ohhhh.."

"you're a little...ugh.....you love cock," he reached over and squeezed her tit hard again.. "you love getting fucked don't you...?"

She responded with a very loud orgasm.

"AAAGHGHHGHGHAAH" she screamed...followed by quick gasps for breath, her pussy contracted violently around his cock, and her arms circled him, squeezing him tight, her hands fisted, and started hitting him in the sides, the back.....but he just continued fucking her...harder and harder.

"OOOHHHHHH NOO OHH YES!"

She had cum again. Her orgasms were building on here. She had orgasmed while masturbating before, but her first with a man was multiplying and growing.

He couldn't handle anymore. He pulled his dick out quickly, her pussy giving a little 'pop' as it exited, her orgasm was so hard, her pussy lips were still twitching as his cock left them. He knew where he wanted to cum. He flipped her over and pointed his cock at her cute little ass. She grabbed the bed sheets, still in the after throes of orgasm, and John released everything he had.

"ARGGGHHHH" he groaned, as his cock spewed out cum all over her back and ass. He reached down with a hand and grabbed her ass tight, and he focused on shooting his cum around her asshole....the cum ran down into it, and just the feeling of his hot cum in her ass set Jamie off again. Cum was on her back, the back of her thighs, in her asshole, and all over her ass in general.

John stopped. He smacked his dick against her butt a couple times, and collapsed next to her. They lay like that for awhile. John reached over and played with her anus...pushing some of his cum into her butt. Jamie's back stiffened at the unusual feeling of anal play, but she relaxed quickly, and giggled quietly as he amused himself, poking around her ass.

Sex is weird.....he's.....oh!.....poking me in the ass....ha guys are.......awesome....John is awesome....ohhh there he goes again......just stuff that stuff down in my ass.....mmmmm....yeah......more......oh.......god this is soo hot........she moved her ass a little, side to side, in pleasure, while John's finger kept up its work.

Mmmmm yeah......keep it going...........get some more in.......oh.....oh.....is that his....yeah.....second knuckle.....oh........goooOOOood......

His finger was deep in her ass. He pulled it out. Pushed some more cum in her ass, and started stuffing it in. His two fingers took turns, each getting its time in her tight little ass. As the tip of his middle finger touched her anus, she pushed her ass up, encouraging deeper exploration.

She's such a little slut John thought, somewhat affectionately.

"Trying to get a little more in there?" she looked back at him innocently. She glanced at the cum on her lower back. He pulled his finger out, pushed the cum into her hole, and started stuffing it in.

"mmmmmmm" she buried her head in the covers.

She likes having her ass played with. I'm going to remember that. I'm going to stick everything I can up there. John was excited.

When John was done with his amusement, he grabbed his towel and wiped the cum off of her. He invited her to take a shower, which John might have joined, but his legs were still not functioning properly after such a huge orgasm. She did so, and came out clean.

"John....thanks so much.....that was.........was......"

"Dude. Jamie. You were amazing. You're a little nympho." Just like your mom.

Jamie giggled. They sat and talked for a bit....ended up cuddling a little and kissing...but eventually Jamie had to leave. She had to work on some homework she didn't feel like doing, and she hadn't even gotten to the downstairs for cleaning.

"Don't worry about it," John said. "I'll pay for cleaning the whole house. You just did some over-time stuff." Both laughed a little.

She wanted to ask when she could come over again. Suddenly she began to think, what does this mean? Are we in a relationship now? Am I his girlfriend? Did we just "hook-up" or something.... what's up? He seemed totally fine, so she felt silly and clingy asking. So she just kissed him and walked out the door, with him giving her a little pat on the butt on the way out.

John said to himself, Jim would be pissed. I'm getting blowjobs from both his wife and daughter. This is going to get tricky. Jamie's going to want to know where she stands with me. He went back upstairs to his room. I'm sooo glad I left porn on the computer. Hmm. She didn't clean the blinds. She was looking at that video and.......hey......this is not where the video from my office cam was.............Jesus........did she see her mom blowing me? That was the video that was up.....now it wasn't......she saw it I'm sure. I guess you can't see her that well....or me..........hmmmmm....oh well. Deal with it later.

John looked down at the floor. Her panties were still lying there.

"Nice."

To be continued...

dudea4
dudea4
238 Followers
12