A Rebound Pickup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers

It turns out she's a very good skier, maybe better than me. At least it pushes me some to keep up with her. It's a gorgeous sunny day with great snow conditions. At lunch time we actually discuss whether to take the gondola down and eat each other for lunch and decide to let it wait until we finish for the day. We both agree that it is not going to be our longest day of skiing, we both want to get back in bed naked and start over.

At lunch a girl sees us and stops and talks to Deirdre, who obviously is actually named Joan, and discovers the plan for Deirdre to stay with me and even ride home with me, so that's all cleared up. I get introduced as Rory. I let her know that I know her name is really Joan. Her answer is interesting. "I'm still Deirdre and you're still Rory. When we get back to the apartment, I'll wash my hair and get the dye out and we can exchange real names. We'll go from strangers fucking to real friends fucking. I'll actually be sort of sorry to see the end of Deirdre and Rory , it was a terrific sex fantasy come true."

We ski the rest of the afternoon. Well, not quite. We quit about 3 pm, a little early, both of us anxious to get naked with each other I think. Down the gondola, into the apartment, With almost no conversation we both strip off all our boots and heavy clothing and then our other clothes and underwear until we're both naked. She grins and walks over, puts her arms around me and kisses me, using lots of tongue. She reaches down between us to grab my now fully erect cock. "I've been hungry for this almost all day," she says just before sliding down my body to get her mouth to my cock. This time it's not loving my cock it's hungry for it, working towards making me cum as soon as possible.

Once I do and she licks her lips with a self-satisfied smile, I lay her on the bed and start working my way down her body. I spend time on her breasts, they're way too great to ignore, but I'm really working my way to her pussy. When I get to it and start licking it and finger fucking her I do what she did and try to move her to an orgasm as quickly as possible. Not too quick, I need a few minutes to get hard again and I certainly plan to fuck her as soon as she cums for me. And that's what happens. Soon I'm pounding into her fast and furious and she's pushing back. We're both grunting and making slapping noises as our bodies slam together, mixed with the slurps of my cock moving in her juicy vagina.

We're both satisfying an urgent need that's built up all day as we skied. It works out to both of our satisfactions. A nice, long, sweaty, bang away fuck. After, we're both laying there, our arms around each other, basking in post coital pleasure. "Well, she tells me, "Back to the real world, I guess. We need to shower. In the shower, she starts by washing the brown dye out of her hair. Wet, her hair is probably a darker red than it will be later but the change is amazing. She looks like a different person. A sexy, lovely, naked person but different. Neither of us is ready yet to get sexy so we dry off.

In the bathroom, both naked, she puts her arms around me. "You're going to think I'm a nut case with split personalities or something but I'm not. I'm Joan Riley. I'm a responsible person. I worked hard to get through school. I'm a Registered Nurse with a good job at the Regan Medical Center at UCLA. I follow the rules; live a controlled life. When I decided to do this I also decided that I couldn't do it as Joan Riley. I'm aware that I didn't really change into a different person, I just changed my outlook that allowed me to do things I would never have done before. So I changed my hair color, changed my name and turned myself loose to be the sexual slut, the wanton seductress that I've never, ever been before. I have to admit that I've loved every moment of it. It's probably changed me. There will probably be a little of Deidre in me now forever. But I'm now going back to being Joan Riley again. I can't forget what we've done with each other and I hope it isn't over. But I don't think I'll ever do something like this again. It was sort of scary but it was terrific in its own way."

Those great breasts are pressed into me and she moves her hips a little as she talks, rubbing her pussy against me. "Joan, you're every bit as sexy as Deirdre, maybe more so. I love the red hair. My name is Harold, which I don't like. I do like the nickname that goes with it though, Hal. Hal Larabie. I'm a salesman. I have a degree, barely, and perhaps should be a public school teacher but I like sales and I make more money than teaching. I have to admit that I've always loved sex. I haven't been with that many women but the sex has always been great. With my first girl, in high school, we both started with oral sex and I've loved it ever since. I love fucking but I really, truly love pussy as I'm sure you can tell."

"I sure can," she interrupts." I've never had anyone eat me for twenty minutes straight before but I loved it and you can do more of that any time."

"This isn't even the first time I picked up a girl in a bar. I met my last long time friend in one. So what you've got from me so far is the real me, I haven't abandoned myself and gone wild I'm always like this. Thinking of that, we ought to have time before dinner for another go around don't you think?"

We end up sixty-nining on the bed before she leaps off and moves around to sit on me and ride me to an orgasm for her and eventually one for me, too. As we got dressed she calls her girl friend on her cell phone to find out where they're going for dinner and arrange for us to meet them there. By the time we get there, two chairs are left with several tables shoved together and eight people already there. I meet them all and we have a great time with pitchers of beer and inexpensive spaghetti. Then back to my apartment and getting naked again.

We're standing naked in the bedroom, she is pressed up against me with her arms around my neck. "We've skied, we've finished dinner," she says, "What can we do now?" She wiggles her bottom against me.

"I don't think Deirdre has left you," I say, kissing her. "Well, I didn't bring a Scrabble board and it's too soon to go to sleep. What do you think? Maybe fuck?"

"I'd really rather start by sucking you. I really like that. I also like you to do me down there, you're so good at it. We've got the whole living room that we've never used yet, maybe try something in there?"

"Deirdre really hasn't left, has she?" I say as I kiss her again and run my hands down her back to cup her ass.

When we end the kiss she takes my hand and leads me into the living room, over to a couch. This weekend has turned me on like I've never felt before," she says. "I'm just always ready for more sex." She's feeling my shoulders and my chest and then her hands slide down as she sits on the couch. She takes hold of my hips and pulls me to her. She grasps my cock with one hand, fondles my balls with the other. "I know I've said it before but I have a phobia or maybe an addiction or something to an erect cock and you have a really great cock, Hal," she says and then starts licking the head.

Just as she has before, she holds my cock, feels it, licks it, kisses it, takes part of it into her mouth, then back to holding it and looking at it and smiling and then getting her mouth wide open and sucking on it while her other hand works on my balls. She's really a great cock sucker and this is another one of the best blow jobs I've ever experienced. She's making love to my cock not just sucking it, although she ends up sucking it a lot. She gets me almost to cumming then backs off and starts over but eventually I cum. Loads of cum that she seems to move around in her mouth and savor before swallowing. Finally she lets go of me and leans back slightly, spreads her legs wider and reaches down with one hand to finger her pussy. She looks up at me and just says, "Please?"

I drop to my knee and kiss her then move my hands and mouth to her really great breasts. I'm sure other guys in her life centered all their action on her breasts, they're certainly way above average. It's just that my real interest is her pussy. I 'm as addicted to pussies as she is to cocks. So it doesn't take long for me to have my face into her crotch and my tongue into her pussy that I'm spreading open with my hands. She's moaning and has a hand on the back of my head, urging me on. Her other hand is pulling on one of her nipples just as she's done before.

I lick around and up and down inside her. I kiss around her pussy, her upper thighs, and then back into her juicy insides, licking her clit. As I've learned to do I savor eating her and take my time so my erection has time to come back. She sucks me dry and it takes a little while to recover. As she gets juicier and juicier her sounds get louder and more frequent. Moans, grunts, little screams when my tongue hits her clit. Both her hands are playing with my hair, holding me to her, wanting me to continue doing exactly what I'm doing. I get a couple fingers in her and move them in and out and around as I center my attention on her clit. She cums. Loud and wet. And I'm ready to push my cock into her.

Still on my knees I get my cock fully into her. I push her back some as I get first one foot and then the other under me. "Hold on," I tell her, "I want to lift you. Get your legs around me." It isn't easy. The weight is a problem, maintaining balance as I stand up with her body on my front is also a problem. I don't know why I decided to do this, collapsing and falling on her wouldn't be sexy at all. I manage it, though. I then stagger over to the wall, pressing her back against the wall to help hold us in position, her wrapped around me, her weight almost balanced on my cock.

This vertical fucking is very sexy. Her major breasts are against me. By bending my head a little I can kiss her while I fuck her, at least briefly and occasionally. She even gets some level of control and is trying to lift her body and drop it to make the fucking even more sensuous. Besides, we haven't done this before so what if it isn't quite as arousing as some other position. She's actually grinning at me in between making sexy faces as she feels my cock moving in her.

After a few minutes, I decide this isn't as sexy as it could be so I move away from the wall a little and start trying to kneel down and eventually lay her on her back and keep on fucking her standard missionary style on the floor. It's a little cumbersome and I slip out of her for a moment but get right back in once we get into position. Now I can really bang into her hard and fast and she loves it, is almost howling with pleasure. She cums and I keep on for another half minute or so and then I cum, too. Now we're laying side by side on the living room floor, gathering our breath.

After a short time, Joan says, "I never thought I'd ever say this but for right now, I think I'm fucked out."

"Me too. We did get to use the living room, though." She smiles at me and we lay there another few moments and then get up and go to bed. I sleep like a log and I suspect she does too. The next morning I guess she has recovered because again I have this sexy dream and wake up with her sucking on my cock. I get her to move around a little and let her keep sucking me but start to eat her, too. She cums and I don't so she pulls loose and moves around and sits on me, taking my cock up in her and ride me until I finally cum, too. I love to watch her sexy body move up and down on me, her large breasts bouncing. As we then lay next to one another holding each other, I sadly said, "I have to check out by ten am. We can go skiing and stay as late as you want. If we set out some clothes for the ride home, we can probably use the public rest rooms on the ground floor and change before we head down the mountain and back home."

That's what we did. We loaded what we needed into my car and in our ski clothes went back up the hill and skied until about one pm. We came back down, changed, got everything in my car and headed out. We stopped right across the street for lunch. The ride home is interesting. We don't really know each other very well, our interests, sense of humor, friends and all. We sure know our bodies and that we're very compatible sexually. So the conversation starts out very general as we try to learn more about each other but eventually gets back to the sex.

By the time we get down to Red Rock Canyon, several hundred miles south, I can't put it off any longer. I pull off onto a small road and park. I get her to lay her seat back, go around and get to her through her car door and start to lick her pussy. I manage to give her a really good orgasm. I get back in the drivers seat and head out again but it only takes a few miles and she has my cock out, so just before Mojave I pull off again and she gives me a super blow job. I don't think I could have steered the car accurately while she was doing that. That gets us down into the flatlands near home.

She lives in Westwood, a section of Los Angeles that's west of downtown. I live in Santa Monica, perhaps four or five miles away. Once we both know that, the only question is, are we going to fuck in her bedroom or at my place. Her bedroom is closer so that's where we end up. There's no doubt we're going to be seeing a lot more of each other.

ainu2
ainu2
357 Followers
12