A Reimagining of Her Adultery

Story Info
She let him take her and would soon do more.
3.2k words
3.2
30.4k
33
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
User666
User666
70 Followers

Most of this is factual. The betrayal happened. I've filled in some of the blanks, though, based on what I knew about her.

"Our first anniversary is next week," she said. "Want to throw a little party for a few friends?"

Our apartment was small. It shared space with 3 other apartments in a large old home: two on the main floor, two identical places on the second floor. A central staircase split the four. A nice little old lady lived next door. We rarely saw or heard from her. A man lived upstairs over our place. A couple lived across the hall from him,

"Sounds good. Josh upstairs, the Galligans, the usual people from school?"

The Galligans were another married couple that were my wife's oldest friends. We had about a dozen friends from school that we hung out with, usually doing the occasional bar crawl.

"I'll call them. We'll schedule it for Friday night?"

"Gotta work at 8 Saturday but I'll still party hard and struggle off to work in the morning."

We put on a nice spread - some booze, sandwiches, snacks - a struggle since we were both in college and had to double count every penny. Fifteen people showed up. The apartment was packed. The woman who lived across the hall was out of town, the couple upstairs were in places unknown, Josh joined us.

Music played, people laughed and drank and by midnight most of us were mostly drunk and a few started to leave. With my early morning call, I said my goodnights and tip-toed off to bed. I left the goodbyes to my wife. I had noticed Josh was playing close attention to her most of the evening. He had danced a little too closely to her but she seemed to politely manage the situation.

The Attitude Changes

Josh was the last to leave. No problem. Although he was seriously buzzed, his trip home was just up the stairs, no driving necessary. Lily walked him to the door and thanked him for joining the party. He opened the door, hesitated just a second and pulled her into the hallway. She had over imbibed, too, so she didn't immediately figure out his intent.

Josh was a hound for women but only if they were already taken. His buds knew to keep their girlfriends away from him. He had a special penchant for wives. He had worked his way through half a dozen, most married to co-workers. He had yet to notch a white wife, though, and the young newlywed downstairs made his mouth water.

She had that innocent sexiness about her, not fully cognizant of the effect she had on men. The way she walked grabbed attention, a hip swaying strut. She flirted, too, never expecting to be taken seriously, though, it was all in good, clean fun.

He had spent most of the evening grooming her. Flattery, touches here and there that couldn't be taken as sexual but had a familiarity to them that were gauged to break down her natural feminine defenses. He made a point to dance with her often, but not too often. He wanted her to feel his warmth, to get used to his body next to hers. He especially enjoyed the touch of her firm breasts against his chest. Several times during the evening, he had to rest the urge to slip his hand under her blouse.

She walked him to the door, being the proper hostess. He had his hand on her shoulder, steadying himself and her. They were both drunk. When she opens the door for him. he puled her into the hallway. He bent down, pulled her face toward his and covered her mouth with his. Shocked, she went limp for a few seconds before pulling away.

"No," she whispered. She was too shy to make big scene but she was alarmed by his action.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I really want you, come up stairs with me," he whispered, his breath tickling her ear. "You're just so damn sexy. Have you ever fucked a black man before?"

She put her hand on his chest and stopped back into the apartment. "You're drunk, you're way out of line." she gasped. She closed the door. Josh staggered back to his apartment. She stood inside, listening at the door to make sure he was climbing the steps. She was alarmed at what had just happened and just a little excited. Still shaken, she walked on trembling legs to the bedroom at the back of the apartment. Her husband was sleeping soundly. Quietly, she slipped out of her clothes and stood in the middle of the room for a moment. She could hear Josh's footsteps. She glanced up at the ceiling and a mental image flashed across her mind - Josh standing next to his bed, just as naked as she was.

Horrified that she had allowed that to even enter her mind, she quickly donned a nightgown and slipped into bed. Her husband rolled over. She wanted to wake him and make love to celebrate their anniversary. He was softly snoring, though, so she fell asleep.

When Lilly woke up splayed across the bed. She had thrown off the blankets during the night and the gown had risen above her hips, leaving her exposed. Her hand was resting on her pubic hair, two fingers resting lightly at the top of her slit. She was moist. She struggled to remember the dream that had left her so aroused. Her husband had already left for work. She groaned. "I need coffee" she thought to herself.

She got up and went into the kitchen. She started brewing a cup and thought about last night. Josh had frightened her with his aggressive actions. Thinking about it caused he heart to race. She sipped her coffee and headed toward the bathroom. She needed a shower and breakfast.

She stepped out of her granny gown as her husband called it, a long flannel nightshirt that was warm and comfortable. Naked, she stepped into the shower. Hot water cascaded over her body, washing away her erotic thoughts for a moment. She was startled to realize how vigorously she was washing between her legs. It was almost masturbatory. She stopped immediately, embarrassed at what she had started to do. She toweled off and walked down the hallway to the bedroom. Naked. Thoughts of Josh, naked and menacing and staring at her, flashed through her head.

Confused at her erotic thoughts, she sat down on the bed. She had never walked around the apartment naked, even in front of her husband. After a few moments, she walked over to the dresser and pulled out a peignoir, an extremely sexy, see-through robe that was a wedding present one year ago. She put it on and stood in front of the mirror. The dark of her nipples shown through. Their hardness was obvious. Although she had always been that cute little thing that boys had admired, no one had ever made such a rude and outrageous pass at her. Although she should have been angry, she found it oddly exciting. It was the first time she realized she was a desirable, sexy woman. She liked the sensation.

She sat down on the bed, again, trying to ignore her increasingly erotic thoughts. She caught her breath, stood up and walked out of the apartment. The short trip, passing through the kitchen and the living room, opening the front door and entering the hallway never entered her consciousness. It was almost as if she was sleepwalking. By the time she realized what she was doing and where she was going, she was staring at the steps that would lead her to what her body was telling her she must do. Her better sense was urging her to turn around and go back inside. She ignored her better sense.

She slowly climbed the stairs and stood in front of Josh's apartment door for a few seconds. Hesitantly she knocked. No answer.

Almost relieved, she turned and started to go back downstairs. She heard the door behind her unlock. She turned to face him.

The door opened. Josh stood there, wearing nothing but boxer shorts. "i...I...I just came up for breakfast," she said. He eyed her barely concealed body, his eyes drifting from her face, to the hardness of her nipples, to the slight darkness between her legs. He rested his gaze there, A small little smile crossed his face, he licked his lips and retraced his visual trip upwards until he was staring directly into her eyes. He reached down and readjusted himself. He was incredibly hard and it showed.

Lily looked at his bulge and then up at him. Shyly undid the sash that held the robe together. What little modesty it gave her evaporated when it opened, exposing much of her body. Now he could feast his eyes on that delicious 'vee' at the top of her legs. Her breasts were almost fully exposed, her nipples held the thin cloth in place, though, preventing an unhindered view of those perfect, round, hand-sized globes.

Josh smiled, grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her into the apartment. He pushed the robe off her shoulders and let is slowly fall to the floor. She stood totally nude in front of only the second man to ever see her that way. He stood back, slowly taking in the curves of her body, savoring what would soon be in his bed, on her back, legs spread wide, moaning and welcoming, even encouraging his sexual assault.

Her breasts were rising and falling, perfect little orbs that begged to be fondled. The blond hair on her mound perfectly framed the spot where he would soon bury his cock, already stiff and leaking. He took her by the hand and led her to the bedroom. She followed, intimidated, scared and excited all at the same time. If her husband had still been home and in bed, he would be able to hear what Josh was about to do to his willing but frightened wife.

Lily's fright at what was inevitable worsened when she saw the bed. It was bigger than the one downstairs and she realized it would be the spot where she would lay down with this attractive black man and let him have his way with her body, bringing an end to her faithfulness. The 'F' word, which she never used before, crossed her mind. "This is where I'm going to let another man fuck me," she thought. The dampness between her legs grew. Juices started to trickle down the inside of her thighs.

"Lie down," he said.

She sat on the edge of the bed and turned to watch as Josh removed his boxers. It was only the second cock she had ever seen. It seemed big, long and purple/black. It was hard, standing at attention. She examined it closely.She reached out to feel it and was surprised at its hardness and the heat that it generated.

He knelt between her legs. Instinctively she laid down and let him lift her legs over his shoulders. He started kissing his way upwards, starting at her knees and slowly working toward her now soaking wet and wide open pussy.

She was ready to be fucked but he wanted her to wait. He wanted her to feel an undeniable urgency that would have her begging for his cock, shaking and sobbing as he took her. It was to be a masterful mind and body fuck that would love her gasping and limp.

He dragged his tongue slowly up her slit, hesitating just before he reached her clit, She could feel his breath teasing her most sensitive spot. He waited, teasing her until she reached down and pulled his face up that last little quarter inch.

She convulsed when she felt his lips and tongue capture her clit. He sucked it in and began a sensual oral attack. The sensations as her first orgasm approached were almost too much for her to bear. She tried to pull away but he held her hips firmly and continued. It was a leg-shaking, mind-blowing orgasm. She thrust her hips upwards, trying to force his tongue deeper into her vaginal opening. She cried out loudly as the orgasm - much more intense than the little one that her husband usually gave her - exploded throughout her body. She collapsed, bathed in sweat, crying out "Oh, God, Oh, God!" over and over..

She was still trying, in some small useless way, to deny that she was cheating. "I'm still true to my vows, I haven't let him..." her thoughts trailed off as Josh kissed her and moved her hand to his cock. She could taste herself on his lips.

She grabbed his cock and squeezed. She opens her mouth and let the tongue that had penetrated her pussy penetrate her mouth. She accepted his oral invasion hungrily.

"I'm going to put my cock in everyplace that I've put my tongue," he thought as he continued the deeply intimate kiss. The thought of her kneeling in front of him, taking his cock deep within her mouth thrilled him. He wondered if she ever gave her husband head. He took her hand away from his cock and brushed it back and forth across her clit. She shivered after each intimate contact, so close to another orgasm but unable to reach it. She needed complete penetration. She needed his cock balls deep inside her.

"Now," she said. "Put it in, I need it now."

He smiled to himself. His conquest was almost complete. "Tell me, tell me what you want."

"Fuck me," she whispered, a sense of urgency and desperation in her small voice.

It was a fuck he intended to savor. He put her legs on his shoulders and steadied his cock with the just the tip nestled against her wet and quivering opening. "Watch...watch me fuck you. Watch me put it in."

She lifted her head to see that most intimate point of contact, the spot that had only been explored by her husband until now. Josh flexed his hips, the tip of his cock penetrated her. She gasped as she saw the blackness slide into her pinkness. He stopped for a second, enjoying the expression on her face. It was an odd combination of lust - sexual desire had overwhelmed her - and shame. She was about to willingly commit the ultimate marital sin. She opened herself to him, her breath coming in short pants. Another cock was entering her most private space.

He flexed again, half his cock disappeared into her depths. The warmth and tightness was almost too much for him to bear. The sense of fullness and the realization that she was doing some things that were naughty and absolutely forbidden - committing adultery and doing it with a black man - caused her to have another orgasm before her serious fucking even began. A guttural shout came from deep within her as she felt the length of him slide in. She grabbed her thighs and pulled them tightly to her chest, wanting even more of him inside her.

Now that he was sure that he owned her body completely, he finished penetrating her. He was balls deep within an incredibly tight almost unused pussy, taking an impossibly cute young married woman to an ecstatic place she had never experienced. He withdrew, leaving just a small part of his cock in her. With a bear-like growl, he began power fucking, never letting her catch her breath, enjoying her as she began fucking his back, her pussy rising and falling in synch with his cock. She felt an incredible orgasm approaching and she quickened her movements crying out loud as it took over her body and soul and left her a quivering mass of spent sexual heat. Smiling and reveling at his conquest, he pushed into her as deeply as he could and exploded, coming harder than he had ever done. He stopped, leaving his cock buried in her and realized he had barebacked her.

"Fuck! I hope she's on the pill," he thought to himself. Not that he cared. There were already four or five little babies that could call him Daddy. One more wouldn't matter. She was still quivering, little aftershocks emanated from her clit and raced throughout her body. She, too, realized they had been too eager to experience each other, neither of them taking precautions.

The thought that this most carnal of acts might have left her pregnant scared her. She rolled over, her back to him, and started to sob. What had she done? She was unbelievably wet. Her juices and his come were forming a small river between her legs, flowing down her butt and staining the sheet, a visual testament to her shame-filled betrayal.

"Never. never, again," she thought. I was foolish. I've got to go downstairs and clean myself before my husband comes home."

Josh wan't finished with her, yet. He snuggled in behind her and pulled her leg over his, opening up intimate access to her again. He had always admired her perfect ass and wanted to feel those butt cheeks pressed tightly against him as he took her from behind. He wanted to take her anally but chose vaginal penetration again. Her ass would come later. She felt his cock probing for her sweet little pussy.

She knew what he wanted. She also knew what she wanted again, no matter the risk. She rocked her ass back, swiftly capturing his cock in her already well-plumbed depths. His hands reached around and grabbed her breasts, squeezing them almost painfully as he rolled her over on her stomach. He used them for leverage while he fucked her again. The pleasure he was giving her overpowered the sense of pain though, and she felt herself coming again, the third time within the last 15 minutes. In that quarter hour, she had become addicted to sex and his cock. She would open herself to him whenever he wanted her, whenever she wanted him. She would never deny him, no matter what he wanted.

It was almost 10 when she slipped out of his bed. Her gown was on the floor near the from door, a crumpled and immediate white flag of total surrender to her black lover. She left the bedroom, sexual fluids stilll streaming down her legs. She slipped into the bathroom and cleaned herself before walking to the front door.

She stopped, picked up the discarded garment and put it on, tying the sash tightly. She opened the door and looked out at the stairway, suddenly aware of how exposed she was. The lips of her sex were still throbbing from the repeated onslaught of Josh's lips and cock. She hurried down the stairs hoping no one would see her fleeing from her lovers arms. Entering her apartment - the one she shared with her husband - she ran to the bedroom, fell onto the bed and cried herself to sleep. She would never be the same, she would always, no matter how hard she tried, be able to walk away from the pleasures Josh had given her. Soon, she would also fall victim to other illicit lovers. Josh was already planning to share her with his friends.

User666
User666
70 Followers