A Relationship Sealed In Blood

Story Info
LadyVampire seeks a mate.
2.6k words
4.14
34.4k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun had just set and Christina rose from the coffin she spent her days in, looking at the other coffin with a longing she knew existed in her being. She began hoping for the one night when she could seduce the man she loved into spending eternity with her... and her lips, full and pouting and colored as red as blood, slowly curled into a smile.

Christina was a 416 year old vampire who had retained her beauty for all the time she slept- and she enjoyed the times she spent with men, often just having sex with them for a price. She always got cash for the time she spent with the men- but she also took a little out of them, courtesy of 2 small pin-like marks on their necks, caused by her fangs, that would be healed by morning. But she also remembered what her master told her.

Her master, the one who turned her as one of 3 brides for him and the same who gave her the expanse of property 400 years ago when she went to sleep, said that eventually she would need someone to love her like a mortal does... but for eternity. She didn't have to find him immediately- but she knew she had to find him.

Once she awakened from her sleep, Christina visited nightclubs and other places, hoping to find someone who wouldn't mind spending a long time with her. She always went out at night... dressed to kill in a mini-skirt and blouse or in an evening gown that would always put someone under her spell. Most of the time it was a man who really wanted just some sex with her- so she usually finished the night by taking some of his blood and depositing him in his hotel room. But that night, she would find someone who was really lonely- and really needed a companion.

She dressed in her favorite black evening gown with seamed stockings but decided not to use any other lingerie for it. She then put on a necklace with a bat made of threaded black pearls and her favorite short cape, attached with a gold chain, on her and decided to go look in one of the uptown nightclubs for her someone.

It was inside *GoldRush* at the Hilton that she encountered Dale, who had just gotten off of the clock at his job and was nursing a martini when she walked up to him. "I've never seen you here before, stranger," she said- and that startled him. "Can I buy you a drink, madame?" he asked her, and she asked for a glass of Cabernet Sauvignon.

"What's your name?" she asked. "Dale," he replied, "What's yours?" "Call me Christine," she said, and after securing a table away from the bar she asked, "What's on your mind?"

"Well, Christine," Dale started, "first my wife up and leaves me for some wench who loves riding motorcycles, taking my only daughter- who's sweet sixteen today- and then my boss has the nerve to fire me from my job at Global Travel after the same sixteen years of dedicated service to him. At least I got my severance package at the end... but man, I wish I could give my wife and daughter what they gave me."

It was then that his wife entered the nightclub... only, as Christine noted, she wasn't the loving housewife that Dale remembered from all their years. Instead of wearing a dress and pumps, she wore a tanktop that left her midriff bare, jeans and leather boots. Her red hair was done up in a ponytail and she was sporting earrings. Noticing him, she just walked in an opposite direction to another table where a similarly dressed woman greeted her with a tender kiss. In addition to what his wife wore, she had a leather jacket on as she sat sipping her wine, and the waiter brought another glass for the newcomer.

By that time, all Christine could see was Dale's pain in his heart... and she decided to make her move to seduce him. Taking his hand and making him stand up, they walked over by their table and then they kissed, their tongues playing hockey in each others' mouths... and she sent to the wife telepathically, 'You're going to be sorry you messed your husband's life.' Together, they walked out of the nightclub with the 2 biker babes following them... and then she was floored when the duo stepped into the back of a white stretch limousine and drove off toward Christine's home.

Once there Christine told Dale to spend this night as her guest, never to return to his home until morning and showing him to a bedroom where he could spend the night. "Please take a hot shower while I set out some of the clothes I have here," she said, "And then join me in the dining room for something to eat. I promise that by morning, you will not want to leave here."

So while Dale showered, Chris discovered a man outside the manor after she laid out a black double-breasted suit with a white shirt and black four-in-hand tie. Disappearing for a moment, the man discovered she was there... and she made him have an incredibly erotic dream while she pulled his schlong out of his pants and guided it up into her hotspot. 5 minutes later as he was cumming inside her, she had impaled him with her fangs for a healthy drink of his nectar. 'Ahh,' she thought, 'that will keep me from draining Dale dry while he becomes the king of my kingdom.'

Walking back into the house, she went towards the dining room as Dale was coming downstairs. The suit she laid out for him certainly made her want to get into him as soon as dinner was finished. When he saw that she wasn't served, Dale asked, "Why are you not having dinner with me?"

"It's because I had dinner earlier this evening," she replied without hinting that it was only a few minutes before. As Dale ate a T-bone steak with the traditional fixings, they sat and talked about the good times in his life... up to that day, when his wife left him for good. "She isn't the best thing for you, Dale," Christina said, "But I can help you create a better life for you."

When Dale asked why, all Christina did was take her lips and press them to his. Once he accepted it, she became more passionate in her embrace as their tongues started dueling each other. Once they let go, Christina said, "Let me pleasure you, Dale..."

They went back to his bedroom and she undressed him of everything she laid out before she disrobed. With another passionate kiss, she started something Dale wouldn't even imagine happening in his life.

After they laid down on the bed, Christina started kissing him on the throat and chest before she took each of his breasts into her mouth. Suckling them like a baby, she made the nipples hard as pebbles before she continued kissing down his stomach and abs until she reached his 8in. member and started licking it on all sides before plunging it into her mouth. For 10 minutes she sucked on his cock, giving him orgasm after orgasm until she decided it was time for his manhood to pleasure her... and when she scooted up to kiss him again, she plunged his loverod into her pussy.

Her warm vagina caressed his prick- giving him 2 more inches of loving penetration into her womb. She was moaning his application of the tool he was born with while she was still kissing his mouth and nibbling on his earlobes. By that time, Dale was saying that he was ready to explode... and Christina knew it. So she concentrated her kisses on his throat, where the vein entered the chest- and at that moment, it was time...

As he pumped load after load of hot cum into her, she bit into his throat and fed off of his orgasmic blood. She knew that when anyone, man or woman, reaches the point of their strongest climax that the blood would be extra delicious when drank... and once he ebbed off, she withdrew her fangs and licked the wounds closed. This would only be the beginning... she had one more time to go, and then Dale would be her king...

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

Dale awoke the next morning to a tall glass of ruby red grapefruit juice and a note from Christina...

"I hope that you will be my guest here today, Dale, and I hope that we can experience more passion later tonight. I apologize for not greeting you, but I had to go out on business. Please take the time to be pampered and enjoy my hospitality... Christina- :)"

'She takes the time to think about her guests before attending to herself,' Dale thought after he finished off the juice and the note, 'She gave me clothes from the closet to wear and a fancy dinner last night... and the sex was definitely out of this world. I think I will stay here... and who knows- maybe I will become a permanent guest here.'

After dressing in the clothes he wore yesterday- freshly laundered by the house staff- he walked down to the dining room where a simple breakfast, a newspaper and a computer awaited his attention. As he ate, he checked local headlines in the newspaper and global news on the internet with the computer.

After an hour of being there, Christina arrived and kissed him passionately. "How was your night here, Dale?" she asked.

"It was wonderful, Christina," he replied, "Thank you for letting me be your guest."

"I know how you can exact revenge on your boss as well as your wife and daughter," Christina said... and at Dale's look of curiosity, she began a story.

"You think that I look only 16 years old, Dale," she said, "but to be honest I'm really 416 years old."

"Are you telling me that you're an immortal?" Dale asked, "Like from the television series 'Highlander'?"

"No, Dale," she replied, "You see, I drank of your blood last night because I am a vampire... one who feeds of the living to stay alive. Usually, I have to drink to keep myself alive even when I sleep- but I, too, am in need of a companion for company and to love me. But that companion need to be a vampire himself... and in order to change one into what I am, I must feed from them twice- with the second time being that the person willingly accepts the promise I will give them of immortality."

"So the second time is when I have to accept your turning me into a vampire," Dale said, "But how can being like you help me exact revenge against my enemies?"

"We can go to their homes or bring them here," Christina said, "where they will have one last night of ecstasy before we kill them by draining them of their blood."

"Then they can no longer harm me any more!" Dale said with joy, "And the sex will definitely be out of this world when they experience it from our point of view." Their wicked laughter echoed through the mansion... before Christina had one more offer for Dale.

"How would you like to spend your last day sleeping with me in my coffin?" she asked.

"Oh, it would be a treat to do that my wicked darling," he replied. So together, they went down into the crypt kept under the house where 2 coffins waited for them.

"Once you've been turned," Christina said, "the other coffin is yours... for now, we share my coffin." That being said, she opened the lid and the two of them stepped inside to sleep while waiting for nightfall... and a new beginning. Almost immediately the clothes they wore had vanished and they slept naked, their bodies pressed together and the head of Dale's cock just inside the lips of her pussy.

Once the sun set and night had taken hold of the land, Christina opened the coffin and they were suddenly dressed... she looked gorgeous in the same outfit from last night, the only difference being that her cape had a collar enveloping her head. Dale, on the other hand, had taken a change for the better...

She changed him into a dress formal with a white tie. His black cape had the same collar as Christina's, but instead of just ending at the back it stretched all the way to his feet and was lined with red satin. Taking his hand, she led Dale back to the same room where it began began last night... and his new life would begin.

Once they stripped each other out of their clothes, she laid him on the bed and began to suck his cock like she did last night... the difference was that Dale was licking her pussy and playing with her clit as they were doing 69. Her moans as she was dancing on his cock kept driving Dale forward as much as he was groaning her approval, using his tongue to tease her cunt and clit, slowly releasing bits and slurps of her pussy juice.

After 4hrs of constant licking, sucking and playing, they unleashed torrents of cum into each other's mouths. As Dale swallowed mouthful after mouthful of her sweet and sticky juice, it began changing him... slimming his waist and abs into those of a god. She then turned herself around and kissed him so that she could slip a taste of his hot cum into his mouth with a smile of satisfaction.

"You like that, don't you my darling?" Christina asked him... and from the nod of his head, she knew.

"But now," she said, "it's time for us to consummate our union as lovers... and as vampires." While she was saying that, she was slowly lowering her cunt onto his manhood. Dale was so pleased at what she was doing as he felt her walls tighten while they caressed his man-clit, giving it those 2 extra inches of satisfaction to her.

Christina slowly pounded his prick, enjoying each time she slid on it while they moaned, kissed and pleasured each other... She took all night in pleasuring her king that she even told him that the moon was full on this night. "Now I know that we are meant for each other," Dale told her as she started pounding him faster.

The moon was at its apex in the stars above as Dale's balls started filling up with an extra big load of semen... and right when he blasted it deep into her womanhood, her fangs were sunk into his throat, drinking deeply of his orgasmic blood. He was slowly beginning to feel the same rapid heartbeat that indicated death was near as she drained him of blood- but just before death overtook him, her wrist was at his mouth and she was mentally telling him to drink of the blood she was oozing from her.

Once Dale latched his mouth onto it, the blood filled him with a new strength... and it was then that he bit into her with his new eyeteeth, increasing the flow into his being. After being filled with new strength, he released his lips from her and used his tongue to seal the wounds- without her even telling him to do so.

"Welcome to your new life, my darling," Christina said with a toothy smile... and together, their wolf howls echoed through the estate that they now share.