A Relationship Sealed In Blood Ch. 03

Story Info
The final chapter of the series.
1.9k words
4.2
19.8k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/10/2022
Created 05/26/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dale was wondering what to do for the family this Christmas... when he had an unexpected visitor at his new home.

When Christina answered it, a young blonde stood at the entrance. "Is my brother here?" she asked, "I heard from his neighbors that he moved to this residence, and I'm concerned for his well-being."

Stepping into the foyer, Dale was pleased with the face he saw. "Diana," he said in a calm voice as he came and gave her a heart-felt hug before introducing her to his wife.

"So our parents kicked you out of the house, Diana?" Dale asked as they sat in the family room of the house. By this time, the trio was joined by the other occupants of the house... Christina's sister, Toni; and the 2 daughters they adopted, Marie and Ashley.

"That's got to be the meanest thing they can do to a 16 year old young lady," Marie said, "No wonder Dale was worried when he saw you at the door."

"I've always known Dale was the kindest brother I had," Diana replied, "and that's why I sought him out. As it is, they're spending December in Europe- living in nice hotels, shopping for expensive clothes to wear everyday. It's a disgrace to the family to see them do that."

"Why don't you find something for the others to do, Christina?" Dale asked, "We need to spend time with my sister... just talking to her."

Once the three of them were alone, Dale let Diana in on the family secret... and she was surprised at it.

"You mean to tell me that all 5 of you here are vampires?" his sister asked, "This is the biggest surprise I've ever seen."

"And that isn't just it," Dale said, "By the time you're dead from old age, I'll still look like I'm 35... and still living. I want you to live as long as me... or at least, a few years younger."

"I agree, Dale," Christina said, "To have Diana as part of the house would be a benefit to you and the rest of us. But I advise having one of our daughters or Toni do the transformation... for knowing you, your parents need to be taken off of the face of the earth."

"You mean that I can become like you, brother?" Diana asked, "That would be an incredible Christmas gift."

"And then we'll travel to Europe," Dale said, "to bring our parents back here... and give them Final Justice."

When she hugged the 2 of them, Diana was- without a doubt- one of the happiest sisters Dale had in a very long time... and she spent the afternoon getting to know them. By that night, she requested that Ashley do the transformation... and Dale consented.

After they had dinner dressed in regal finery, Ashley took Diana into a bedroom upstairs- replete with silk sheets and candles to make the experience memorable. She then began undressing the newcomer to where she was without any clothes- not even her lingerie.

After pushing her onto the bed, Ashley then began a slow strip from the black evening gown she wore... revealing that she didn't even wear lingerie underneath. "I didn't even realize that you would request for me to perform your transformation," she said, "but when I saw you in the family room, you just took my breath away..." She then let Diana in on a secret- that she wanted her ever since she laid eyes on her lush body.

"I was wanting you for the same reasons, Ashley," Diana replied.

Both of them then kissed very passionately, their tongues fencing for domination in their mouths. If you would think that they were doing this as an act, you're sorely mistaken... for they did this in complete passion for each other.

Once they broke the kiss, Ashley told her new love to lie down and then began kissing down her body- lingering on her neck for a long time, releasing feathery kisses on it before moving onward to her shoulders and her wonderful tits.

Ashley then began using her tongue on one of them, circling the areola with her secretions... and eliciting a moan from Diana. This was getting to be very erotic with her... and the night would only improve. Once the young vampire moved over to the other tit, Diana was beside herself with ecstasy- and it wouldn't end until the midnight hour.

Ashley then began kissing her body again, feathery kisses being planted on Diana's abs. She played a bit with her belly button before moving to her intended target... her lover's pussy, slick with her love juice. When she kissed it, Diana gasped in delight... she had never been gone down on, and she knew it would be a wonderful experience.

The young woman then took her tongue and darted it on the outside lips, taking in the potion on then... and after licking her own lips in satisfaction, began her assault on Diana's nest. All of the licking she did elicited moans and gasps from her lover... even the licking she started on when she hit Diana's clit. For the next 3 hours, she made her lover come repeatedly... and it was a great feeling when they kissed again, for Diana could taste her own secretions on her new lover.

Ashley then got out a strap-on dildo and was sporting it... and Diana knew what was happening.

"In order for you to become one of us," Ashley then said, "I need to fuck you with this- unless you're a virgin, and then I need to get your brother." From the nod on Diana's face, Ashley knew she was a virgin... and she left the room for the one her parents had, and explained the circumstances.

"Toni was a virgin when I transformed her," Christina told her daughter, "So the first blood I took was from her virgin pussy." Armed with this advice, Ashley then went back and rebegan her assault on Diana's pussy... until she began to come.

Ashley then took her fangs and penetrated Diana's virgin cunt, making her blood mix with her juices... and bringing a smile to the young vampire. She finally realized that this would be a wonderful potion when she did this to a young woman.

Once she positioned herself over Diana, with the strap-on up on her pussy, Ashley asked her if she trusted her new lover... and with a nod, Diana felt the dildo rip her cherry apart as Ashley forcefully penetrated her cunt. For a good half an hour, Ashley did slow thrusts into her lover's nest... until the clock in there began tolling the midnight hour.

Ashley then had her fangs buried in Diana's throat, which was silky smooth when she kissed it, She drank all of her lover's blood and lifeforce before she ripped a gash on her own left tit, and held Diana's head up to it. "Now you must drink from me, Diana," the young vampire told her, "to finish the transformation."

Once she felt the vampire's blood touch her lips, Diana drank as much as she could... and then sealed up the wound with her tongue. Both lovers then kissed passionately... and dressed in alluring sleepwear before going to visit their parents- who smiled knowingly.

The next evening, Diana decided to pay one of her tormentors a visit. Charlie was a young man who made nasty remarks about her in school... and she couldn't stop him back then. Now she could... and this time, Charlie was in for the shock of his life.

They made passionate love to each other for 3 whole hours before Diana killed him by drinking him dry... and when she went back home, she had a smile on her face. "I take it he didn't expect you to drink from him?" Dale asked his new daughter.

"Charlie had a smile when it happened," she replied, "and he didn't expect it to happen on this night."

*

Christina informed Dale that one of the properties they owned was a castle in the Swiss Alps. "The crypt has already been prepared for our arrival," she informed him, "and some good news... your parents are there, vacationing."

"But how to get into the castle undetected," he replied, "that will be a challenge."

"No it will not be," Christina replied, "for we've been registered under a group alias, this way they will not know it's you. Besides, the cemetary's got unmarked graves... this way, we can bury them when we're finished."

"That's a nice touch," Dale replied, "Imagine their surprise when Diana and me show up in their boudoir... and then give them their last night alive." They then laughed gleefully- and their laughter echoed through their home.

On the night of their arrival, invitations from the hosts were extended to the families staying there for dinner in the grand dining room. Of course all accepted... and it was there that friendly conversation was going on.

"We were wondering how you came into your fortune," Dale's mother asked them... and Christina knew that she was up to something malicious.

"We inherited a lot of it from departed relatives," she replied, "but we also traded in the stock market. That's how it blossomed into what we have today."

*

After 3 hours and some very rich food, the couple was feeling the effects of it and asked if Dale and Diana would like to have a nightcap in their room. "We would be delighted," he replied, and so the 4 of them walked up to the room in question.

Pouring them some wine, Dale said that the couple was very gracious of them... and asked if they could return the favor by making sweet love to them. The smiling nods their parents gave them said that they thought that they were an ordinary father and daughter... but the kisses they gave them told a whole other story.

Dale had his mother stripped down to nothing before he did a slow and tantalizing strip to where he also was down to no clothes. He then gave her feathery soft kisses all along her neck and chest before playing with her tits, sucking on her nipples until they were hard as pebbles. At the same time, Diana followed his example and was sucking her father's tits before kissing her way down to his cock, already engorged with blood.

Licking along all of it, Diana plunged it into her mouth as Dale began teasing his mother's pussy. Within minutes, their teasing brought them to fiery orgasms before they positioned themselves for penetration... and once they thrust onto their partners, the joy they were feeling were beginning to rise with each loving thrust... and they definitely gave them ever increasing joy before the setting moon shone itself in the room.

It was at that moment that all 4 orgasmed at once... and the two vampires had their fangs buried deeply in their partners' throats. Feeling their heartbeats increase before they closed their eyes in death, Dale and Diana had drained their parents dry... and then notified the castle staff mentally to bury the couple before the sun rose and they began their rest.

This is the last chapter of this series that I'm writing. If you want to read more of my vampire erotica, please e-mail or write me and I will look to write more for you.