A Relaxing Bath

Story Info
Jane takes care of me after a long day at work.
1.3k words
3.82
17.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got home from work, it hadn't been a particularly hard day, or long for that matter but I was tired and sweaty and needed a shower. I said "Hi" to Jane my girlfriend and gave her a kiss. She'd got home before me and had already started to unwind by opening an already warmed bottle of rioja. She smiled in an understanding way as I explained I was going for a shower and handed me a glass of the red. She asked why I didn't relax in a nice hot bath and have a good soak. I agreed it was a good idea and that I would see her in a while. She smiled again as she looked over her glass at me and took another sip.

I went upstairs and started to run my bath, my mind still buzzing from the day's events at work. I went to our bedroom and stripped off, grabbed a clean bath towel and wandered naked back to the bathroom where the water was nearly ready. I climbed in, resting the wine glass on the side and slid under the water up to my neck, took a breath and submerged myself completely. Under the water felt serene, quiet and stress free. After a few seconds I lifted myself up out of the water again and reached out of the bath for the towel to dry my eyes. The towel was, oddly, higher than expected and as I dried my face found Jane standing over me, holding the towel in front of her completely naked body and smiling at me in a rather sexy way. She asked if there was room for two in there and, without waiting for a reply, dropped the towel, leant over to kiss me and then climbed into the bath with me. As she stepped in, she bent over and held the side of the bath which meant her perfect little bottom was very close to my face. As she lifted her other leg she allowed me a split second view between her legs and of her beautiful pussy, her full soft lips perfectly shaved, not a hair in sight. She looked over her shoulder and smiling asked me to part my legs so she could sit down between them.

She lowered herself gracefully into the water and sat between my thighs, her back towards me. After picking up her wine glass and taking a sip, she leant back on my chest, placed the glass back on the side and allowed her hands to rest on my knees under the water. She leant her head back and her long, strawberry blond hair partly covered my face and it smelt beautiful. She'd obviously had a shower as soon as she'd got home from work and her soft clean skin felt fantastic against my chest. I smiled to myself and stole a kiss on her cheek. She turned slightly and smiled and kissed me back. Not a peck, but a gentle, lasting kiss on the lips. Until now this had all been very lovely and relaxing, but this kiss had fire and something stirred in my loins. So much so that Jane had to adjust her position now that something was growing beneath her back. This played to my advantage and now her head was slightly turned. I kissed her ear and her neck and she wriggled in that girlish way I loved so much. I wrapped my arms around her sexy tummy but they didn't stay there long. Slowly I moved my left hand upwards and cupped her pert breasts, my right hand swooshing warm water over her tummy which had the added effect of causing turbulence under the water around her soft hairless pussy. I started stroking her breasts and then circled her nipples at the edge of her areolas until they were hard and erect and ultra-sensitive to my touch. Jane looked at me with wide open eyes. Her look was meant to convey "What do you think you're doing?" when in fact what they actually said was "My god, you know what you're doing!" I smiled wickedly and kissed her. She closed her eyes and let out a little moan as the water worked its wonders again on her pussy.

Each time I moved the water with my right hand I got closer and closer to her delicate pussy lips, but never close enough to make contact. I knew she loved to be teased, and tease her I would! I stopped moving the water when I realised Jane was surprisingly close to the edge, the muscles in her back and legs giving me little clues. I changed tack and moved my hand down to her right knee, she has beautiful knees, and began to stroke up and down the top of her thigh. Never reaching the top but every time I moved up and down getting further round her leg on to the deliciously soft skin of her inner thigh. Now I'm getting hard and as randy as hell. But know I'm going to tease Jane to within an inch of her life, I'm enjoying giving her pleasure as much as she is getting it.

I can't take it any more myself and I want to make her cum! I want to plunge my fingers deep into her sopping pussy and feel her cum on my fingers, but not yet. Me teasing her is making me rock hard and Jane can feel my cock against her back jerking as a new wave of thoughts cross my mind and a fresh surge of blood, full of adrenaline and testosterone, fills my glans making it even more sensitive to her every move. I can even feel her breathing through my cock and it's driving me mad. Now is the time, as I stroke upwards towards Jane's pussy, this time I allow a finger to touch her inner labia and that is it! She grabs my hand and pushes my fingers into her beautiful sopping wet pussy, as she does this she lets out a delighted moan and bites her bottom lip.

I start to finger and massage her clit, gently but firmly, feeling the little button of tens of thousands of nerve endings harden and become that beautiful feminine erection, her juices covering my fingers and mixing with the water, my fingers slipping easily over her engorged clitoris until she can take it no more.

Jane lifted herself out of the water and straddled me, face to face, her pussy devoured my rampant cock easily as she covered me with her hot juices. She wanted me now, all of me, right now and that is what she got. I could feel my cock surge every time she lowered herself onto me, my full length deep inside her wet pussy and every time the tip of my cock collided beautifully with her cervix she gave a squeal.

I put my hands on her hips and Jane leaned forward to put her arms round my neck. Water went everywhere as I started to thrust deep and hard into her tight wet pussy. I can felt her muscles grab and squeeze my dick every time I went deep enough to hit her cervix and again as I slid out and my glans stroked her g-spot. I felt her go over the edge and she squealed again, loudly, as she came. This was too much for me, the ecstasy too great as her pussy clamped down on my cock once more and milked my hot sweet cum out of me. Wave after wave shot out of me and deep, deep into her quivering pussy.

Jane and I sighed and gave each other that knowing look which only truly attuned lovers have. We smiled at each other and Jane leant over to rest her head on my shoulder, and kissed my ear and cheek, still panting. I can felt her breasts on my chest heave and her heart beating next to mine. As she breathed in my ear I gave an involuntary shudder which sent tingles down my spine. We lay in the warm water and held each other. Warm, happy, one singular, delighted, ecstatic being.