A Relaxing Spanking?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeff stands in the bathroom doorway for a short while just watching Mary in the shower. The sight of her standing under the water keeping him dazzled. The water running down her naked body sending deep warmth and want through him. The amazing show keeping him in place. Not wanting to move and spoil it.

Mary catches him watching and smiles. She starts to run her hands over her body more seductively. Watching his eyes follow her hands. They slide up to her breasts. Lifting them, squeezing them, and moving as if she's offering them to him.

"Like what you see?"

"Every smooth, beautiful inch." he says with a grin.

As soon as Jeff steps into the shower he finds a wet naked body pressed against his. Her hands find his ass this time and his squeeze her breasts. Their mouths meet. Lips caressing, tongues teasing. Her hard nipples rolling between his fingers. Jeff kisses down her neck and shoulder. His lips roaming her tender skin, licking water drops from it and kissing along the semi-dry trail he creates.

Jeff turns them in the shower and presses Mary's back against the wall. He smiles as he feels Mary's body surrender under his touch and kiss. Knowing that she is completely his now makes him want her even more.

"Ready to be fucked again, Mary?" he whispers into her ear.

"Yes. Please." she moans into the air.

Jeff smiles and kisses her before sliding a hand down over her ass and lifting her leg. To her surprise though, he gets his arm under her leg and hooks his elbow under her knee and lifts until she is on her toes. Mary wraps her arms around Jeff's neck to keep her balance. Jeff pressed her a little more against the wall and gets her to lift her other leg so he can hook his arm under that one as well. Mary is suspended by her arms around his neck, her back against the wall, and her legs held by Jeff.

At Jeff's prompting, Mary reaches between them settles the head of his cock against her wet hole. With a short push he parts the lips and slides inside his wife. Mary gasps and gets her arm back around his neck. Inch after inch of Jeff's cock penetrates her. Sinking into her suspended body. Both of them moaning when his hips touch hers.

"Yes, Jeff. Fuck me." Mary moans as his hips start to rock against her.

Deep, firm thrusts fill her with his throbbing shaft. Her eyes close. Her head tilts back. Her hot moans echoing in the shower. His thrusts come with every inch of his cock penetrating her and opening her up. Her tight hole hugging his shaft as if it's trying to keep him from moving at all.

Both their moans drift though the bathroom as Jeff's hips speed up. He finds his stance to hold Mary in place. Hot water rushing over them while he drives deep. Bodies slapping together thrust after thrust. Mary begins to bounce some as she drives herself down onto her husbands cock. Jeff gives her all he can while he moans and holds her up.

"God, Mary you feel so fucking good." he groans. He knows he doesn't have much longer so Mary gets every inch of his cock with thrusts as hard as she likes them. Again and again he pounds into her as she bounces. Only a few moments later he fills her again with a loud groan. His cock throbs and jerks inside her, sending his cum into her body.

Before Jeff can fully recover his arms sag a little. Carefully he sets Mary back on her feet with a chuckles. Once standing again, Mary kisses him deeply. They help one another clean up. Soap and water covering bodies until everything is clean. They towel each other off while kissing and caressing. Jeff traps Mary in his arms from behind before letting her leave the bathroom. With a kiss to the neck he whispers "I love you." With that Mary knows his bad day has been forgotten in the shadow of his love for her.

12