A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 06

Story Info
The wrath of Moira.
10.6k words
4.47
133.2k
8
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/13/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers

Sitting alone one Friday evening there came an almost unfriendly knock at the front door of the unit. I had been watching TV and had just finished some fish and chips that I had brought home earlier. I sometimes did this rather than go to the trouble of cooking a meal just for myself in the rare event that Helen had to go away, leaving me to fend for myself.

On opening I found my surprise visitor to be Moira (of Geoff and Moira fame). She was dressed in jeans and a tee shirt and looked a bit tasty compared to the very homely way she usually looked. She also had had her hair cut and styled which also came as a surprise. She did however seem a bit distressed, almost as if she had been crying. Naturally, I asked her to come in, offering her a glass of moselle, the flagon of which I had already made a healthy dent in. First she refused but then, just as definitely, she then changed her mind. I didn't have any proper wine glasses clean so I poured her almost a full pot glass which she enthusiastically accepted, knocking back perhaps a third of it in one gulp.

Expecting her to open up and fill me in on her slightly stressed condition, I sat down on the lounge and she sat down opposite me in the rocking chair, looking very nervous but saying nothing.

Just as something to say, I complimented her on her new haircut which actually made her look quite modern compared to her dowdy shoulder length normal style which always made her look older and more mousy than she probably was.

She did not respond at all to my kind words.

"Is there anything wrong with Geoff?" I asked, hoping she would give me a clue as to her obviously upset state.

"Yes there is as it happens" she replied, removing an envelope from the camera bag she had at her feet.

"This is what's wrong with him."

I took the envelope from her and emptied the contents into my lap. In front of me were the photos that Geoff had taken that night they had both come around. They were very good considering he was new at photography.

"These are excellent Moira" I said as I continued to go through them.

"I don't think they are as excellent as you think" she replied.

"Just wait till you get to the final ones."

As I got to the last three or four, I had an idea why she had said what she just did. These ones were all of Helen completely topless, the last one of which she had her hands cupped under her breasts and this was just about all that was in the photo, two hands pushing up some very nice full nippled titties.

"Well these are very good too, don't you think so Moira?"

She said nothing. She just put her head down into her hands and started to sob uncontrollably.

I went and got her a box of tissues and gave them to her. Pulling out about three in one go, she tried drying her eyes but her sobbing seemed only to get louder.

I put my arms around her and pulling her up out of the rocking chair in one motion, manouvered her over to the lounge. I genuinely felt sorry for her as she continued to cry as this was obviously coming from the heart. Stroking her hair, her head now being tucked into my shoulder, all I could say was

"There, there, surely this is not worth crying over."

"If Helen was here she tell you the same" I continued.

"Where is the little trollop then?" she spluttered.

"Moira, I don't think that kind of language is called for, do you?" I responded, releasing my grip like cuddle on her just a bit.

"Well she's the one who's caused all this trouble, isn't she?" She sobbed.

"She's away on a conference in Canberra until next Tuesday if you really need to know." I responded, excusing Moira's less than complimentary turn of expression somewhat.

"If she hadn't flaunted herself at Geoff that night he wouldn't be constantly on at me to model for him the same way would he?"

"It's only because he's away at his brother's place for a couple of days and I was going to our photography class in his place tonight that I happened upon these photos in the first place so I thought that instead of going to the college I'd come straight over and have it out with your wife about it!"

"Moira, you were here the night she posed for him so surely you knew that she he had taken a couple of slightly risque shots of her, anyway it's nothing to get so upset about is it?"

"Look Steve, this may seem strange to you but I've never ever allowed Geoff to see me totally naked, so another woman flashing her bosoms at him does upset me, yes it really does."

"But what about when you go to bed, surely he sees you with nothing on then, doesn't he?"

"No, never ever, I change in the bathroom and always put my nightie on before I get into bed and when ever I have a shower, I always lock the bathroom door."

" So you're telling me, you've never been nude in front of Geoff ever before."

" Or any other man for that matter." She replied.

"I find that just so hard to believe Moira, I really do."

"Look Steve, I grew up on the west coast of Ireland on Achill Island, I went to a convent school and my parents were strict Catholics, the body is sinful, we learn that at a very early age."

"That's weird, both Helen's parents come from the mainland just south of Achill, Castlebar to be precise, you may even be related."

"What's also strange is that being a strict Catholic and going to a convent school too, she used to have a very similar attitude to you but she's managed to get over it." I said realising that in my haste to comfort her, my right hand had managed to get itself comfortably into a position that it was now cradling her left breast.

With no protest forthcoming I squeezed it just a bit, not enough to make her alarmed but enough to let her know that I knew what I was doing. Surprisingly, I felt no trace of a bra under her black tee shirt but she did fidget a bit, raising herself up slightly so that my hand would have lost it's captive had I not gone with the flow, so as to speak.

"And what got her over it?" Moira asked rather politely I thought as she finally stopped her sniffling.

"Well it's a long story but I've got time if you have." I replied.

Moving slightly away from her to a safe distance on the lounge, I then proceeded to tell Moira the tale of Somers beach, every single last detail. Other than a few occasional sharp intakes of breath she listened attentively, several times demanding that I get on with the story as if she couldn't wait to find out what happened next. I guess about half an hour passed before I got to the part about the pictures appearing in the nudist magazine.

I then went on to tell her just how great our sex lives had become now that Helen had managed to rid herself of her inhibitions. I even told her about Liz's adventure into nudism, not everything of course, but enough to wet Moira's appetite.

"How could you let your own wife do those sort of things in front of other men, weren't you worried that it might get out of hand?"

"Well, I suppose it did get out of hand when you think about it Moira, but as scared as I was, I was also very aroused at the same time and the main lesson we both learnt that day was the truth that there is no sin in beauty and that there should be no guilt in nudity."

Putting her empty glass towards me, I apologised for being a such bad host and re-filled it to the top with the sweet, fruity moselle, topping up my half empty glass at the same time.

"Wait here a moment, I'll go and get the magazine that her photos appeared in."

When I returned shortly, Moira had returned to the rocking chair. A thought went through my mind about me having squeezed her tit a bit and maybe this was her way of avoiding it again. I noticed that her glass was almost empty again. I had never really seen Moira drink alcohol so I began to wonder if I was doing the right thing, topping her up.

"Here, have a look, you'll see that everything I've told you is true."

Moira took the mag and started to thumb through it page by page. Her eyes opened wide as she digested every nude body on show.

"My God Steve, you're not in here are you?"she asked.

"No I'm not, I think they were more interested in Helen than me, but now I'm used to the idea, it wouldn't have bothered me if I had been." I replied.

She then got to the `From Prude to Nude 'article with Helen's photos in it.

"My God!" she exclaimed, turning the mag on it's side to view the full page photo of Helen.

"She really did shave off her vagina hair, I thought you were just making that bit up to shock me."

Moira was like a kid with a new toy, flicking back through the previous pages.

"Could you be a dear and top me up just a bit," she asked, hic-cupping as she offered her glass to me again.

"I don't mean to be a kill joy or anything but are you used to drinking so much?" I replied.

"No, not really, but you won't tell on me will you Steve?" she responded, actually smiling at me for the first time that evening.

I refilled her glass, but only to about two thirds full this time.

"Well, what do you think now you know the full story, who knows, maybe you would have done the same thing had it been you and Geoff there that day instead of me and Helen."

"Oh, I don,t think so, thank you very much. Anyway do you really think that those guys would have asked someone like me to pose for them, I'm not exactly model material am I?"

"Well, I don't know Moira, I've never really thought about you that way but I'm sure with your new hairstyle and more modern look, they would have to be crazy not to at least give you a go."

"Steve, that night we just turned up and caught Helen running around in the nuddy, Geoff just couldn't stop talking about it and he has continuously kept on at me to just once do the same thing. He said he would have preferred to take photos of me but I think he only said it to make me feel better, after all, I have to admit, Helen has got a very sexy body, hasn't she?" She said, turning the mag on it's side again as if to confirm her point.

"You have too Moira, you just have to get used to the idea that the human body is only natural and that there's no sin in beauty. Believe me, nudity actually changes the way you think about the body. It's not dirty and it's not even rude. Since Helen has accepted her body as it is, our whole lives have changed. I mean, it's sort of like having a nice convertible sports car that you never drive with the top down and never drive over 30 miles an hour, it's just such a waste isn't it, you'd be surprised just how normal being nude feels after a while Moira, believe me."

Moira took another mouth full of wine and put her glass down on the floor. Bringing both hands down to her tummy and crossing them over at the same time, she in one movement lifted and removed her black tee shirt, surprising me but at the same time confirming my previous theory that she had nothing on under neath.

"Well, how do my bosoms compare?" she asked, cupping her hands under them and pushing them both forward.

Moira had nice breasts, very much like Helen's actually but not quite so pert and in the instance I saw them before she pushed them together, they sat further apart from each other. Her nipples if anything were at least as big as Helen's if not slightly bigger.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked again, more urgently.

"To tell you the truth Moira, sitting their like that, you and Helen could almost be sisters."

This was probably the first time I had noticed the similarity but yes, they both had similar complections, freckles, blue eyes and the same dark Irish hair. Except for the fact that Moira was about four inches shorter and on the whole, slightly podgier, it could almost have been Helen sitting there in front of me.

"Well, do you think anyone would want to take photos of me, well do you Steve?"

"Yes, I'm sure anyone who appreciates beauty would Moira, yes I really do think so and I can understand Geoff wanting to particularly!"

"And what about you Steve, would you want to take photos of me without anything on?"

Moira bent forward and retrieved her half full glass from the floor and sat back making no attempt to cover herself up.

With her legs stretched out in front of her, she pushed herself back in the rocking chair until the back of it touched the wall behind. Saying nothing, I lent forward and slipped off the sandals she was wearing, placing them neatly together beside her camera bag.

"My my, are you undressing me now Steve?" she asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Is that what you would like me to do Moira?" I replied raising both mine so that she knew this was a question and not an answer.

Taking another mouthful of wine she undid the top button of her jeans. She was not wearing a belt so as she unzipped them the top opened up enough to see that she had nothing on beneath them as a nice mop of dark pubes came into view.

Even though she had been sitting there topless in front of me, it was only at that moment when I could feel myself responding in kind. I lent forward again, this time gripping her jeans on the outside of her thighs with both hands. I tried pulling them down but the fact that she was in a sitting position pretty much stopped them from moving. This was good in a way because her next move would determine in just what direction she was willing to go. I looked into her eyes as she took another mouthful of wine. Without blinking she raised her bottom off the seat slightly, arching her self in the air, the chair rocking backwards a bit in the same motion. This time they did move, almost down to her knees. Sitting back again she lifted her legs into the air enabling me to completely remove them in one swift movement. I folded them up and placed them on the lounge beside me.

Moira now for the first time looking a little embarrassed, crossed her legs above the knees and placed her arm across her breasts. She just sat there saying nothing, just looking at me.

"Does that feel better now Moira?" I asked.

She continued to say nothing.

"See, the world didn't end did it, nothing has changed in the whole scheme of things and you incidentally look absolutely gorgeous with nothing on."

I myself was wearing a white collarless shirt and a pair of rolled up white tie up pants. It was hard not to show Moira that beneath them I had a second and agreeing opinion as to just how lovely she looked. Moira did not let this go unnoticed either.

"Do you think we should shut the venetians Steve, what if someone comes up here?"

"Normally nobody usually does, but I'll close them if it bothers you" I replied.

"No, on second thoughts, leave them open, after all, Helen doesn't mind does she!"

"Whatever makes you happy" I responded.

"I need to use your powder room if I may." She said as she placed her glass on the floor again, stood up and went into the bedroom, off of which was our ensuite. Moira surprisingly also had quite a nice arse which gyrated nicely as she walked out of view.

As usual, completely amazed by these female antics, I just sat wondering just where this situation might lead. Moira never appeared to be the type of person who would go out with no underwear. I wondered if she had known before that Helen would not be here and if this was all a little scheme. Mind you, it would have been hard not to have been convinced by her outbursts of grief when she had sobbed so genuinely in my arms before not too long before.

I was feeling quite proud of how I was handling this situation. Not so long ago I would have been a quivering wreck had something like this happened but here I was with a completely naked girl walking around my unit and yet I was remaining very calm and even enjoying the moment. I did however feel a bit on the hot side so I picked up my own glass and went outside through the still open door and rested my backside up against the cool metal balustrade. Standing there I gazed back into the unit. My heart was pounding slightly heavier than normal and I believe the excitement of not knowing what would happen next was the main contributor to this.

Moira came out of the ensuite, still naked which was not too surprising since the only thing there she could have used to cover herself up was a fairly small towel. She came back into the lounge room and momentarily looked around before spotting me on the balcony. She picked up her glass from the floor and walked straight out to me. Now I did start to feel a bit nervous as even Helen would not have done this.

"You might be right Steve, I'm starting to feel good about myself nude and I want you to take some photos of me here and now just as I am."

Just as she said this, the Irish taxi driver who lived on the lower level in unit one turned into the driveway and parked his taxi just along from my car which was below us, his headlights illuminating Moira's body for an instant. She had her back to him as he got out of his car. Moira looked down and instead of running inside as I would have been almost certain she would have, just looked over her shoulder, raised her glass and bid him good evening. He stood looking up and did not move, almost like a stunned rabbit in the headlights of an oncoming vehicle. I had no doubt that he could see that she was naked but Moira turned towards him and held back her shoulders so as to project her tits forward over the balcony so as there could be no doubt at all.

"Nice evening to be out" she said, laughing as she did so.

He did not return her greeting but slowly walked towards his front door which was below and to the left of where we were standing, looking back over his left shoulder as he did as if to confirm that this was really happening.

"Moira, you are brilliant, even Helen wouldn't have had the guts to do that, I really proud of you, see the sky didn't fall in did it?"

Moira took my hand and led me inside, shutting the door behind her. She then pulled the chord on the venetians causing them to turn and close.

"Steve, I want you to take some pictures of me, Geoff did your wife so you're going to do me now."

Moira bent down to pick up her camera bag, handing it to me. Not being too familiar with a proper SLR camera, I had to check it out to see how to put the flash unit on. I sat down on the floor in front of the lounge and as I did this the camera's instruction manual fell from the bag to the floor and Moira crouched down on the ground on all fours sideways on to me and started to read out aloud how to set up the aperture and speed knobs. She looked so relaxed and natural like this that I couldn't help but admire her new found courage (or was it Dutch courage?) She also looked really sexy with her arse perched so nicely up in the air that had I not been so involved with setting the camera I would have been tempted to take her doggy style there and then. She called out the settings to me and without giving her any warning, I took a shot of her in this reading position, the flash gun not firing on cue as I hoped it would have done.

The click of the camera seemed to surprise her a bit but she looked a bit annoyed that I had taken the shot before I had actually turned the flash gun on. Taking the camera from me she did something to the flash which caused it to whistle in a high pitched tone for a while before an orange light came on. She turned towards me, still in a kneeling position and asked me to take a couple more of her front on but requested me not to get her face in them. I argued that this was not the way it should be as the photos would be meaningless without being able to tell that it was her in them. Never the less, she insisted so I did take a couple this way, this time the flash actually worked.

"I want some like Geoff took of Helen as well," she added.

"Well if you go through the wardrobe you might be able to find something nice to put on," I replied.

SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers