A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't look so worried Steve, this is for my use only and it's going to help me fulfil one of my oldest fantasies."

I must have had a puzzled look on my face so Liz, obligingly went on to explain.

"How many men can have sex with one woman at the same time?" she asked.

"Just one I'd imagine," was my confident reply.

"Have another go Steve," she came back pushing her long tongue against the inner wall off her cheek whilst opening her mouth wide.

Before I could re-evaluate my original answer, Jane came back with her own solution before me.

"No, I see what you mean, two," she said whilst opening her own mouth and doing a good impersonation of a goldfish as she did.

"Both wrong, in fact it's three, look."

At this, Liz who was now in the deck chair and had spread her legs indicated down to her butt hole which was now on full view. Touching it with her Erik, I soon got the picture.

"So, with two boys and this, there's nowhere that's going to get left out is there?"

"I don't think you've got a hope at getting away with it. I know Pep won't be too happy about it even if Steve agrees."

"Well that's not exactly true, cos I've already told Pep what I'm intending to do and she says it's alright as long as I only blow Steve, in fact by now, if she's told him, he's probably quite looking forward to it, what with all the grog she's been giving him."

Liz's description of what she was going to do was enough to make me very hard and the shininess of my foreskin showed just how much strain it was under at that moment. I felt pleased that I could now be this way in front of them both without feeling any embarrassment and it was noticeable even to Liz that Jane, could not take her eyes of this now more than

Disproportionate part of me. This ogling seemed only fair seeing as I had been much the same way watching her this morning. I was trying to imagine the position we would all be in to successfully achieve this fantasy for her when she dropped an even bigger bombshell.

"If you can both hold off from coming, Helen wants to try it too, as she has told me that she has also had some three guys rooting her fantasies but she says that you're the only one she wants to go down on Steve."

This initially excited me even more than before, if that was possible, until I realised that if she was going to go down on me, then the other Steve would be at the opposite end and this did concern me more than I thought it would. What Jane had mentioned earlier about me doing it to her sister while Helen was there came back to haunt me, especially the part about me not being fair to her by not letting other guys do it to her as well.

"Let's just wait and see before we take it any further than your little fantasy shall we." I said.

"Oh no, if they both get to do it, so do I," exclaimed Jane, crossing her arms in front of her chest in a very defensive posture.

Now this did make it a much more interesting proposition and even my concerns about Helen's involvement seemed to diminish somewhat with this possible added bonus thrown in. Liz looked at Jane and just smiled.

"You know, maybe mum and dad are right, I just might be a bad influence on you, but I guess you've got to learn about the ways of the world sometime."

The thought occurred to me that my own morning exercises might now really come in to their own in a big way and I was determined that if we got that far, I would try to remain unspent so that at least Jane would not miss out.

Helen, Steve and Pep soon joined us and to my surprise, Steve needed no extra encouragement in removing his own shorts and old fashioned looking Y-fronts when Pep asked him to. Without making it too obvious, I checked out his own block and tackle and was happy to see that even though he was obviously semi aroused, I had nothing to worry about as far as feeling in any way inferior in the size department. He did actually appear a bit pissed and when he eventually laid down on his back and all the girls joined in massaging sun lotion all over him, he also looked amazingly relaxed about the whole thing.

For the first time on this trip, we were all there without a stitch between us and it did give a new sense of achievement. A sort of equality that only occurs when clothes don't make you different from everybody else. An intimacy than can not be experienced until you have been nude with a group of friends.

Liz laid out her towel in the middle of the deck and told everyone that she needed complete silence so that she could concentrate.

Her dedication to her task at this moment surprised me and her absolute authority over everyone was also very impressive. Kneeling up with her legs apart, she began by pouring more baby oil over her breasts and gently massaging it in, pulling on her nipples as she did. She then took her vibrator and after turning it on began to run it over her now hard nipples. The oohs and aahs she emitted as she did this did seem a bit put on but it didn't seem to dampen anyone's concentration as we all watched attentively. Steve's manhood, like my own, was now standing to attention and it pleased me to think that he was also getting into the spirit of the occasion. Once Liz had finished exciting herself up top, she moved the vibrator down to her fanny and again tipped some more oil over her tummy, it running down between her open crack as she parted her lips with the fingers of her other hand. The buzzing sound did detract a bit from her performance but the way she ran the head of this artificial penis around her protruding clit put all of us in no doubt as to her experience in it's use. It took only a short time before those familiar noises of heavy breathing gave away her soon to be reached climax and her timing was spot on as she positioned the head of her friend between her swollen lips and plunged it into herself, almost the full length of it disappearing up to the knurled switch part like some sacrificial dagger.

After slowly removing it and taking a moment to get her composure back, she signaled to Steve to lay down on her towel as she handed me the vibrator. Steve did as asked and plonked himself down with a bit of a thud to his head, confirming my earlier suspicions about his very likely state of intoxication. He had lost some of his penile stiffness during this maneuver, probably because of the bang to the head, but Liz, now kneeling between his legs, didn't take long in getting it back up using her very supple wrist to massage it back to full attention. I kept my eye on Pep as she did this, conceivably expecting some possibly adverse reaction from her but the fact that Pep was now not too discreetly giving her own little slit a good old working over convinced me that like Helen, seeing her man attended to by another women did not seem to upset her as much as I would have expected. I guess I should have got used to this type of reaction from women by now but it still surprised me when I witnessed it.

With one hand still working on Steve, Liz asked me to get in position behind her. She gave me the bottle of baby oil and told me to tip some of it over her bottom as she leaned forward and down. It wasn't hard to work out why she would want this so I made sure that her butt hole was generously covered. Not being convinced of my thoroughness, she rubbed it in herself, sliding her own finger in and out of her butt hole just to make sure. Even before applying the oil, I could see her fanny was already wet and ready and needing no further instructions from her I moved up closer and penetrated all the way in with just one movement. As if this was the go signal she lowered her head down and even though it was beyond my field of vision, I knew that she now had the other Steve in her mouth by the up and down motion of her head. All the other girls started to clap and cat call as if this was some type of big achievement for womankind. Liz, having her mouth full brought her hand around to her bottom and gave it a couple of slaps and I soon worked out that Erik was required to now completely fulfil her fantasy. Never having so much as touched this part of a woman's anatomy before I was a bit cautious as to how forceful I should be. Liz managed to take hold of my wrist and with her added assistance and with just the gentlest of pressure I managed to get about four of it's eight inches in before Liz removed her now outstretched hand in a an obvious signal to go no further.

"Turn it on you twit," came a call from Helen.

By revolving the knurled part of the handle, it started to buzz and the reason it was called a vibrator soon became apparent, even to my hand.

With all of this activity going on at the same time, I had almost lost concentration regarding my own penetration and had just about stopped any pumping movement in and out. I could feel the vibration all along my penis from inside her and this gave me the strangest of sensations too. Seeing her head bobbing up and down, I now started to pump her again, trying to keep in sync with her own up and down rhythm. Before too long I started to feel Liz spasmodically contract her muscles around my member, getting stronger as she raised her head and gave out a huge groan to another round of clapping and cheering from the girls.

The speed of her climax had probably done both us boys a favour as I at least had not come close to ejaculating. I pulled out carefully and Steve just remained where he was but now with his own hand just keeping his equipment hard. Before I even had a chance to work out what was going to happen next, Helen came over to me and pushed me back into a laying down position and immediately went to work, kneeling down in front of me and taking me in her mouth. From experience I knew that this was a fairly uncommon occurrence between the two of us but watching Liz had obviously taken away any reluctance she may have had to perform this often requested but seldom fulfilled erotic act on me. Liz at the same time had, after giving her Erik a wipe with a Kleenex, started to rub some oil over Helen's backside. I wasn't at all sure how she would react to this anal intrusion which up to now she had never shown any desire for but Liz, with the skills of an expert seemed to get success relatively quickly and with minimum discomfort, Helen lifting her head momentarily as it went in. I pulled her back down again as Liz, still keeping one hand firmly attached to the now buzzing vibrator, helped Steve up from his still laying position and got him to nestle in between Helen's now spread thighs. Liz took his slightly limp member in her own mouth and soon got it back up again. I guess the thing that was about to happen would have been most men's worst nightmares and up to recently, mine too, but I had to admit that I felt nothing more at this point other than excited anticipation as he maneuvered towards her. I raised myself a bit, resting up on my elbows. Looking down at Helen's face, I noticed that she had now closed her eyes so I asked her to keep them open and look at me, which she did. Every time she moved her head up and down, her long hard nipples were touching my thighs and just watching her beautiful breasts squash up and down with only this gentlest of friction, added an extra dimension with some brand new sensations to the whole thing. As Steve moved up close, Helen's ceased her up and down motion momentarily, as her eyes seemed to open even wider than normal. The catcalls of the other girls confirmed to me that every available orifice was now successfully accommodated. The strange vision that went through my head at that precise moment was not a sexual one but rather that of a hotel with it's no vacancy sign turned on. From where I was laying I could get a full view of Pep and Jane and now, both of them were touching themselves as enthusiastically as before, without Pep showing any hint of jealousy as to what was happening. I was intent that Helen should reach orgasm this way and Steve was managing to keep his rhythm constant enough so that it looked like she might get there in a fairly short space of time also. Looking up and seeing another man's spectacled face as he pumped away, choker block up my wife, did for an instant feel a bit disconcerting but watching Liz also in attendance at her side and expertly manipulating her plastic friend, seemed to take any over possessiveness that I maybe should have been feeling away from the moment as Helen, raising her head, screamed out that she was nearly there. With me now left with only Helen's hand to comfort my stiffness, Liz and Steve upped their tempo as Helen finally closed her eyes and gritted her teeth in what can only be described as a ripper of an orgasm.

Sucking on my manhood had obviously produced an excess of saliva in her mouth and it dribbled down one side of her mouth involuntarily as she came down from her peak of orgasm. I knew that I hadn't come but to the others it must have looked like I had. Steve's power of control was not proving to be as good as mine and he started to grunt and groan in a manner that let the rest of us all know that he was about to blow his own wad too. Now grabbing hold of Helen's hips quite roughly he started to increase his tempo as he almost struggled to get there. Liz pulled away, probably worried that his new heavy handedness might cause Helen some injury if he accidentally forced the still buzzing vibrator too far in. Helen, sensing what was about to happen, made eye contact with me as her whole body was being forced backwards and forwards by Steve's now frenzied pumping. Knowing that another guy was about to fill my beautiful wife's innards full of spunk felt really weird as I took her now swinging breasts into the safe custody of my hands to stop them from moving to and fro too much. I could tell the exact moment he came as Helen momentarily lost the eye contact with me and raised her head slightly as she now forced herself backwards and forwards a few times onto his now still torso as if to drain as much as she could from him.

Everyone there remained silent as Helen pulled herself off of him and stood up, quickly placing her hands between her legs to prevent any leakage.

Looking around, even though my own wife had just been well and truly rooted by another guy, the sole thought that came to mind was, two down, two to go. Jane, who had taken possession of the vibrator from Liz, was giving it a well deserved clean with some tissues from the box that somebody had wisely left between the two deck chairs. At Liz's instruction, she promptly handed half a dozen of them to Helen. Liz mentioned that she was pooped and dying for a glass of wine and asked if anybody else wanted one too. Helen, who was attempting to clean up some dribbles that were now running down her inside leg, said she needed a drink too and would go down with her to clean herself up a bit as well. The pair of them made a lovely sight, as they stood side by side in all their unashamed naked glory, both almost glowing from their rampant sexual exploits. "Just look at you two, you both look like the cat who got the cream, well are you both satisfied now that you have lived out your secret fantasies in front of everyone?" I asked.

"Well, I can't talk for Helen, but I certainly am," replied Liz.

"Me too and you knew that me wanting a threesome wasn't exactly a big secret either, but I can certainly recommend it," added Helen aiming her last comment towards Jane and Pep.

The activity had left both of them looking a bit fatigued and also a bit ruffled at the same time. Both of them had that red flush on their chests that I had seen so often and the other thing, or should I say things that stood out were their swollen fanny lips. Uncovered by any trace of hair, both girls' inner lips were protruding out like the two plump halves of dried apricots and you could even see Liz's clit still hard and erect. Telling Helen to stay still, I reached up and gently pulled her's out some more, making them look like butterfly wings as I knew they would. She reached down and taking over from me, extended them even further saying that she would have to put some sun cream on them other wise they might end up a bit burnt what with all the exposure they were getting. She quickly released them as another globule of semen started to form at her opening. Laughing, and either intoxicated by sex or more likely still both under the influence of too much wine, her and Liz descended the ladder leaving the rest of us all just sitting there.

Both Pep and Jane were in the deck chairs and Steve was now over by his wife's side, now having lost his erection.

"I want to go next Pep, if that's alright," said Jane, rather clinically, still giving her sister's vibrator a good wipe down.

With a motherly, almost protective tone that I had not heard so far from Pep, she asked Jane if she felt that she was old enough to get involved with what was going on.

"I'm not a virgin if that's what you mean, and I am legally old enough" came back Jane quite sharply.

"And I'm on the pill if that's what you're worried about," she added quickly.

"I've already told my sister that I'm not going to be the only one to miss out, but if you really want to go first, then I suppose I can wait my turn."

I half expected Pep to reply that she was not in line to take a turn but instead she just smiled at Steve and said that she wasn't trying to push in, she just wanted to make sure that no one would get into trouble because of some underage thing.

"Oh don't worry, there's no problem there," Jane assured her.

"Great stuff Jane," came an unexpected cry of support from Steve, making almost his first sentence since this session began and giving her a defiant clenched fist salute.

"That's what I like, teamwork, we all work together," he added in an almost incoherent mumble, more brought on by alcohol than his appreciation of what he was really saying. Realising that he wasn't fully compos mentis, I made eye

contact with Pep.

"So Steve, are you going to let Pep be a team player as well?"

"If you can save some for me, I'd love to be," came back her unexpected but welcome response before Steve even got a chance to reply.

This seemed only fair as I had had the good grace to let her hubby share my own good wife's physical charms but it just showed how people's attitudes could change in just a few days of new found freedom. I had heard about the seventies being the age of free love but this was more of a share than I had ever expected to get.

"You might have to do me the honours though as Steve always falls asleep after he comes and he's not likely to get it up again for quite some time." she said looking down at Steve who was now laying down on his back with his eyes shut.

Still keeping her eye contact with me, she slowly and very deliberately, raised one foot onto the end of the chair, opening herself up to view very nicely in the process.

"I'm not having that thing stuck up my arse though, no way known," she added looking at the now buzzing instrument in Jane's hand.

"Me neither, the very thought of something going up there gives me goose bumps," Jane added whilst rubbing it over the top of her legs.

"I never even knew sis had one of these, she's always full of surprises, who would have thought it, I know it's a bit rude but it sure feels good if you touch yourself here with it though."

Jane's legs were now apart and she was moving it around the top of her slightly parted slit, soon finding out that keeping it just above her diminutive little button, gave her the best sensation.

"Wow, no wonder sis and Helen came so quick, this is brilliant, it's really making me wet, look."

Pep bent forward and checked out what Jane had said.

"Boy, you're soaking," she acknowledged.

Moving over to her, I asked Jane to let me have the vibrator, which she begrudgingly handed over to me.