A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers

Whilst this had been going on, Sue had just laid back and watched, along with Brian and Sarah as Helen had orchestrated Troy's deflowering, neither of them had having tried to do or say anything to prevent the proceedings in any way, shape or form. I somehow got the impression though, that Sue, who although had obviously enjoyed watching on, might have wished that it had been her and not Helen who should have been the one to have done this deed as she continued to lay in her open legged position with her lips still securely held apart by the sticky gum.

I had noticed, in the corner of my eye, her giving herself a good old touch up as Helen had been going up and down on Troy and the wetness that ensued as a result was still highly visible, the sunlight glinting off of those large, moist lips. Although most of us were now nude, Sarah still had her costume on, although rolled down to her waist. Brian was au naturel but had finally lost all signs of his previous hard on which he had indeed maintained for the half hour estimated by Sue before when answering Marny's question. I, myself still had more than the remnants of my stiffy, the sight of Sue laying there, legs apart, doing nothing to remedy the situation. Helen, meanwhile was hanging onto the end of the airbed and gently pushing Marny around the pool in an anti clockwise direction. Not letting an opportunity like this go past, I held onto her waist and spooned on to her from behind, my erection now poking between her legs. It was surprisingly easy for me to position it with one hand and enter her in such a gentle manner that I don't think that anyone, other than her would have been aware that I was now actually inside her. The fact that she would still have, what she would sometimes call a wide on from her previous activity probably helped as I pushed all the way in. Using my right hand, I started to massage and caress around her clit whilst almost casually pushing in and out of her. I think Marny caught on to what was happening as Helen now repositioned her own right hand and carefully pulled the thin cotton crotch of Marny's panties aside. From where I was, I could now see most of that lovely Golden Fleece that relatively thickly covered her untouched little fanny. Helen then, using the middle and index fingers of her left hand started to rub around where she quite rightly anticipated Marny's clit to be. I thought that because of her lack of experience, Marny might have resisted in some way but rather than object, she started to run her fingers over her own small but now hard nipples, all be it, on the outside of her bra. Positioning her head backwards onto the pillow of the inflatable seat and arching her back slightly, she was very obviously not too adverse to the treatment she was receiving. Helen momentarily desisted her clit rubbing, pulling Marny's spare hand down to take over the job of holding aside the thin cotton material. Marny's willingness to do this gave Helen the impetus to continue with her attentions, now slipping one finger inside of those almost hidden lips whilst speeding up her clit rubbing by using her thumb and gently parting Marny's tight little pussy lips with her other hand. Watching this made me want to pump Helen harder, Sarah now alerting the others to what was going on and telling them to watch and enjoy the show. With her other free hand, Marny lifted her bra above her nice pert little breasts and began pulling and squeezing her small but hard bright pink nipples in turn. This was probably the first time that her private parts had been seen out in public and I think that Brian might have also appreciated this himself, now giving his old fella a good old fashioned tug even though Sarah and Sue were either side of him and could have helped him along had he wanted it. Screwing my misses from behind whilst watching her bring off a virgin in front of a group of horny voyeurs, made it near impossible for me to hold back and it wasn't long before I reached that plateau of no return and spilt my seed aggressively into where it was always supposed to go. Helen, feeling me climax, came almost immediately on cue but this did not stop her from keeping up her rhythm on Marny. Although giving no audible indication, Marny's back arched sharply as she visibly convulsed a couple of times before relaxing into a more relaxed and subdued position into the inflatable chair. Helen now having finished her job, swam off to the shallow end of the pool and quickly disappeared in the direction of the bathroom, still nude but holding her hand securely between her legs in an effort to prevent any leakage.

Marny, probably still coming down from her raised state of excitement, just laid there, panties back in position but with her pert, pink little nipples still uncovered and exposed, her bra remaining in the above the breasts location that she had lifted it to. Swimming back over to her, I held on to the end of the inflatable, half expecting her to pull down the white cotton top that now wet, would have done little to restore her modesty. Instead she just smiled.

"Boy oh boy, I really enjoyed that, but I hope it didn't upset Helen as she seems to have taken off rather quickly."

"Oh, she's just gone to clean herself up a bit, what with me having spilled my seed inside her." I replied, returning her smile.

Marny knew that I was having a lend of her and as if to pay me back, gave her own nipples a bit of a tweak in an effort to let me know that she also had a sense of humour too. Obviously appreciating that she was being a bit daring, she also gave her nice little titties a bit of a squeeze as well, keeping them momentarily cupped in her hands and moving them from side to side as if aiming them like water pistols to squirt their non existing lactations at me. Swimming behind her and placing my hands beneath her upper arms, I got her to raise her arms and as she did, I gently lifted her bra off over her head, without any real reluctance from her. Maybe feeling like she was now really being rude, she finally covered her breasts with her hands. Returning back around to the other end of the chair, I ran my hands up the outside of her legs until I had hold of the thin elastic band on either side of her panties. Slowly I pulled both sides out and drew them down slightly, all the while keeping eye contact with her in case I saw some indication that she would prefer me to stop. She slowly took her hands away from her breasts and covered my hands with her's. Thinking that this was obviously as far as she wanted me to go, I desisted, retrieving my hands out from under hers and repositioning them beneath her knees. She raised her knees up and pulled her feet beneath them and away from me, and by raising her bottom, removed her panties herself in one swift movement before again stretching out her legs. Still having my hands behind her knees, it was an easy maneuver to separate them to a point where her feet were both dangling either side of the bottom of the chair, giving me a grandstand view of her thick, curly golden pubes and just a glimpse of those tightly closed lips beneath.

"Well, I suppose when in Rome, do as the Romans do." She said, throwing both her bra and panties onto the surrounding coping of the pool, bringing back an instant that could only be described as deja vu.

Falling sideways off the inflatable, Marny did a quick lap of the pool before finding a comfortable resting place, half laying, half sitting on the partly submerged, first step of the pool at the shallow end now making no attempt to cover her exposed breasts even though Troy now came and sat beside her.

"One more of us and one less of them." Called out Brian in a remark clearly directed at Marny.

"What is that supposed to mean?" She replied, rather inquisitively.

"Well, it means, one more naturist and one less textile."

Brian responded.

I always knew that people had names for nudists but I never before realised that nudists had a name for, well non-nudists for a lack of a better description. The word textile to me, conjured up images of factories in the North of England pumping out clothing material, not really, in my opinion a good adjective or noun even to be used for describing people not willing to take off all of their clothes in front of others. I suppose he was logically right though, once you had stripped off in front of others, you were now one of us, a naturist, a nudist, perhaps using a more apt and probably a better word, an exhibitionist.

Once you had surmounted this mental barrier, there was no going back, your textile virginity had been lost forever, never to be recovered. My thoughts turned again to Marny, after forfeiting this, what most people see as an important item of moral respectability, would she be willing to go one step further. I felt a slight stirring in my loins at this idea even though it had only been no more than twenty minutes before that I had shot my load in a big way.

Helen now returned to the poolside.

"Notice anything?" She asked, coming over and standing above me at the edge of the pool, still naked and with her hands on her hips.

By now, I had climbed up on the inflatable chair and paddled closer to her to see if it were something visible that she expected me to see.

"Not really." I replied.

"Here's a clue." She said, pointing down to her fanny area.

Looking closely, I could see that she was right, there was a very slight difference to before. Even though her lips were still nicely separated, it was now just possible to see her clit emerging from beneath it's normally well covered position below that small hood of skin that usually kept it from view, this small, almost insignificant morsel of skin looking like it had been rolled back on itself somehow.

"Are you still feeling really horny?, is that what's making it stick out so much?" I enquired.

"Nope." She replied rather smugly.

"Just another clever use of the old Wriggleys gum."

"Don't let on, will you? She pleaded.

"I want to see if anybody else, anyone a bit more observant than you that is, notices it." She replied walking over to the table and pouring herself another glass of wine.

It seemed like she always wanted to go just that one step further than anyone else to show how liberated she had become.

I guess this was her version of me having walked around with my erection on display before, anything I could do, she could do better, although in the prominence stakes, I definitely had the advantage.

Sue raised herself up and walked into the pool, doing a quick length before coming back to lay between Marny and Troy. Kneeling outwards and facing Sarah and Brian who were still laying on the loungers, she positioned her crotch so that the filter outlet was forcing the jet of water below and against her nether region, some of the water spraying upwards so that it made a fountain like display as it bounced off her tummy.

"If you want to feel something really nice Marny, just try this for a while."

She said with a smile starting to appear on her face.

Marny kneeled up and did as Sue had done, quickly finding the other outlet which had been previously pumping warm water over the top of her thighs. Although, young and possibly naive, it didn't take her long to start enjoying the effect of the constant friction of the powerful jet. Watching them both, it would have been easy to mistake these two as mother and daughter, what with their similar complexions, height and golden blond hair. Marny's cute little nipples soon started to stand out and Sue's were doing much the same thing, although the difference in breast and nipple size was comparable to the proverbial phrase, mountains and molehills. Brian, realising the potential of the situation, jumped up off of the lounger and soon had his camera out again and although I would have bet money on Marny not wanting to be photographed this way, she smiled willingly each time Brian directed the lens at her, even standing up momentarily and putting her hands on her hips when he suggested he wanted to take a full frontal shot of her.

Helen, maybe feeling that she was playing second fiddle here, came over and laid down sideways along the pool edge in her revealing, knees at the nine o'clock position. Brian was quickly distracted by her overtness and soon turned his camera on her for a while, even commenting that she had an especially beautiful pussy what with everything so nicely revealed. I couldn't help but notice that she was looking very juicy down there and I remember thinking that it was probably mine and not her's that was so evident as the creamy residue formed a droplet at the bottom of her entrance. Poor Troy didn't quite know where to look what with these three lovely visions surrounding him. Helen, seeing him trying to sneak a closer look at her open fanny, beckoned him to come closer which he did, nervously swimming around to below where her bottom lay.

"Don't be shy, touch it if you like, after all part of you has already been inside hasn't it?" She said to him.

Taking his hand in her own, she placed his fingers on to her lips and without any further help, he soon started to pull and poke around on his own. Looking over at Sue, it was obvious that she was getting very turned on, not only by the outlet jet but also by what she was seeing. With her eyes now firmly glued on Troy's fingers, she let out a loud sigh as she took her own tits in her hands and fell backwards into the pool. After having floated out to the middle and bumping into me, she eventually swam back to the shallow end, repositioning herself behind Marny who was still discovering the delights of high pressure water. Sue placed her arms around Marny and although from where I was floating, I couldn't quite see what she was doing, it soon became evident that Sue was passing on to Marny some of her own well perfected techniques in getting the most out of this self pleasuring. Marny responded very quickly, again cupping her own breasts in her hands and pulling on those small pink nipples as I could only imagine what Sue's fingers were doing, diligently working on those innocent and tight young lips. Brian again turned his lens on to Marny as she threw her head back with her eyes now closed and blissfully unaware of anything except the pleasurable sensations down below as well as within those small but pert little titties. Feeling a bit left out and with my manhood again standing to attention, there was nothing for it but to take myself in hand and give myself some self inflicted manual gratification. Again the thought entered my head as to whether Marny would surrender her self to one of us eager males if given the opportunity. Troy was still busy with Helen, now using a three finger combination to explore her inner parts whilst skillfully sucking on one of her nipples at the same time. Brian seemed happy just to take snapshots of us all as we each climbed the ladder to sexual fulfillment, so I sort of volunteered myself to be the one, slipping through the foot hole of the inflatable and surfacing behind Sue. Tapping her on the shoulder in an effort to get her to let me swap places, she must have got the wrong idea and promptly took my hardness in hand and pulled me in behind her. Oh well, I thought, why not, so I let her have her way, soon being up to my balls inside of her. My arms were just long enough to let my fingers become involved with Sue's and it wasn't too much longer before I was doing almost as well with Marny's innards as Troy was doing with Helen's. Once again, I had the arduous task on my hands of trying to satisfy two girls at the same time, but I had supreme confidence in myself, this not being the first occasion that I had attempted it. Sue obligingly held Marny's small and softly delicate lips apart whilst I managed to place my middle finger as far inside her tight little fanny as I could. I could feel no hymen barrier, which surprised me somewhat, what with my previous estimation of her virginal status. However, she had previously told us that she has been able to ride a horse since the age of five and I knew it wasn't uncommon for horsy type girls not to have that small piece of protective skin intact beyond their early teens. The pressure of the water was stronger than I had imagined and what with all the attention this lucky young girl was now receiving, it wasn't much longer before my exploring fingers felt those first tell tale contractions that could mean only one thing.

Sue, instinctively sensing that Marny's climax was imminent now begged me to fuck her harder, and not in a reserved manner either, her comment bringing a derisive remark from Brian who was now happily snapping away at our close knit little menage a trois. I obliged, knowing that I could hold off a lot longer if necessary and soon I could actually feel both of them coming at the same time, Marny's innards becoming considerably tighter on my probing fingers than they were before.

Sue, after disengaging and floating out to the middle of the pool again asked me to point her towards the stairs, this time me knowing why. Marny stayed almost in the same position and looked concerned as Sue groped her way out of the pool.

"Don't worry, she can't see for a short while after she comes, she'll be okay in a minute or so." I said coming back in to take a spooning position behind Marny who was still in a kneeling forward position. Before she had time to think about it, I had placed my left arm around her waist and took hold of my still rigid member with my other one. Lowering my left hand and by using two fingers, I managed to separate her lips far enough apart to get the head of my penis right between them. Probably thinking that it was just my finger she was about to receive again, Marny smiled as she turned her head towards me.

"Yes, do it again, that was absolutely brilliant, yes try to make me come again, please."

With her head still facing me, I made my first lunge and incredibly got about half way in before the pleading look on her sweet little face turned to one more of surprise. Her mouth just opened as I achieved full penetration, her tight little fanny completely accommodating my whole eight inches. For a fraction of a second I actually considered pulling out as I saw a small tear drop forming in the corner of one of her eyes and then trickling slowly down her cheek. This moment of compassion soon passed as my physical needs overcame any idea of stopping. I began to slowly and gently push in and out in consideration of the tightness I could feel. Being in the pool and still being under water probably made my movements a bit more comfortable than they may have been in other, not so lubricated circumstances, the tightness factor not being so important here.

Being able to free my hands now, I took possession of her cute little titties, giving both her nipples a tweak as I caressed and squeezed her soft breasts in rhythm with my now faster thrusting. She had still not made a sound but the fact that she was now meeting my own forward thrust with a backwards one each time I pushed into her, made me realise that now that the initial shock of losing her virginity had passed, she wanted to make the most of this probably unexpected situation. She covered my hands with hers in an effort to make me squeeze her titties even tighter and arched her spine, bringing her head back to a position that I was able to place a gentle kiss on her forehead. Even Helen had come around to watch as our performance now became the only one of any sexual activity still in play.

Every one started to clap in rhythm with our pumping and soon they began to speed it up in a probable effort to motivate us both. This motivation, I did not need, but it didn't take too long to get caught up in it all and because of the increased sensations due to the tightness I felt, I began to have some doubts as to how much longer I could hold off.

SteveP
SteveP
210 Followers
1...345678