A Reluctant Nudist Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteveP
SteveP
209 Followers

"Don't come, oh please don't come, I don't want to get pregnant," she begged, loudly enough for all to hear.

The fact that this could be an eventual outcome, hadn't even occurred to me and this alone should have brought me to my senses but my primeval instincts somehow now made me want to thrust even harder than before to the point that it seemed my sole desire now was to actually impregnate this pretty young thing. I knew that by continuing, my actions could have been construed as even a mild form of rape but as the clapping got faster and she started to moan loudly and push back on me even harder, I knew that there was no going back. The build up of electric energy in my hands and feet told me that the orgasm I was about to experience would be one of those whole body ones that come few and far between and regardless of the outcome, I didn't want to miss out.

Marny started to convulse wildly as her vaginal muscles tightened and relaxed in an uncontrolled manner and I managed to just hold off for a few seconds more until I knew that she had peaked, me not being able to hold back my cries of rapture as I ejaculated my juices into her tight little pussy and felt a surge of sensation go through me that would be hard to even try to describe here.

The clapping did not stop but went into a crescendo of out of sync noise as the realisation of what I had just done came over me. Rather than pull out, I remained firmly locked between her thighs, still experiencing some after shocks of one of the strongest orgasms I had ever had. Marny, still tightly squeezing her now blush red little titties, just looked up at Helen who was now sitting in front of her on the edge of the pool.

"Well, I suppose you're well and truly one of us now," said Sue as she looked down at Marny.

"How does it feel?"

"I'm not sure yet, but I think it feels good you know, yes particularly good,"

replied Marny as she continued to pull on her rosy pink nipples now with not the merest hint of any shame.

We left at about ten o'clock the next morning and other than one Christmas card we received the following December, we never heard from or saw any of these lovely people again.

The only other note worthy incident that was of interest that trip occurred one night when we went to an RSL club, which is short for Returned Servicemen's League club, in a small town called Berri which is on the Murray river. When we tried to get in, the guy at the door told me that I couldn't come in wearing my black, string vest type tee shirt, saying that regulation dress for a male was that you had to have a collar on your shirt. Knowing that I did not have one with me, Helen whispered in my ear that she had an idea. She suggested that we return to the van and swap tops as she had on a white shirt that although a bit tight, probably would fit me alright. Doing up the buttons on the wrong side did throw me, but with Helen's help, I got them all done up. Helen was wearing a tight fitting pair of jeans but was braless under her blouse. This made for an interesting situation as we returned to the front door of the club. The doorman knew instantly what we had just done and couldn't help smiling as he happily signed us in. Only when Helen stood back a bit did his eyebrows raise as the total transparency of her newly exchanged attire became fully apparent. When we swapped tops back at the van in the car park, it was quite dark and even I hadn't noticed just how revealing the black string vest had been but now in the fluoro lit foyer, Helen's large brown nipples were clearly evident behind the fine mesh of the black material.

"It might be advisable to go and put something on under that top missy." He said.

"Why, does it say anything in your regulations about women having to wear bras at all?" Questioned Helen.

"Well no, I don't think it does actually but if we get any complaints from the members, I might have to ask you to leave if you don't go and put one on." He replied.

"I'll take my chances then," said Helen as she and Sarah proceeded to stroll into the main saloon bar.

Finding a table, I went and bought some drinks for us all whilst Helen and Sarah sat themselves down. As Helen sat with her back to the main bar, only Sarah would have been able to see what she had on show. I felt a bit relieved at this as I wasn't really in the mood for any confrontation because of her lack of modesty.

There were about twenty people in the bar, it being a week night, and most were couples with the exception of three single guys sitting at the bar. Most were at tables themselves and nobody seemed put out by our presence.

After we finished our drinks, Helen insisted that she buy the next shout and although I offered to get it for her, she as calm as you like went up and ordered it to the reverberant accompaniment of a couple of wolf whistles from the three guys at the end of the bar. This sound made quite a few heads turn as she returned carrying a tray with our drinks and some crisps on. Helen could not hold back a smile as she unnecessarily and slowly returned to the bar to give back the tray to further wolf whistles.

"Well, I wonder how long it will take for us to get thrown out now?" I asked as Helen now sat down beside me so that anyone who now wanted to could have a good look at her décolletage.

The three guys quickly found themselves a table in front of ours with all of them making no bones about what they were now looking at. One of them came over and offered to buy us all a drink but I thankfully knocked back his kind offer saying that we were not staying long. Asking if they could join us, I was about to give a similar answer as before but didn't manage to quite get it out as they all pulled up their chairs closer to our table. Helen was positively loving all of this attention and that old powerless feeling was starting to come over me again.

"Where's you guys all from?" Asked one of them with a drawl that can only be found out here in the bush.

"Are yers dancers or models or somethink?"

Helen answered him by first admitting that he was right, we were all models and then after sucking them in completely went on to confess about us not being able to get in with me wearing the tee shirt.

"Cripes, I reckons it suits you better, don't it fellers?" The loud one answered as he put his arms around both his mate's shoulders and got into a right belly laugh.

"And none of you mongrels here is gonna complain about this young lady's top are yers?" He said standing momentarily to the surprise and forced agreement of a few people seated close to us.

"Now that weesa mates, let us get youse a drink."

Not wanting to offend these guys, we accepted his offer and were soon downing our third, fourth and fifth drinks for the evening.

One of the other guys continued to make some lewd and inane remarks about the large size of Helen's nipples, his loud mate having the cheek to tell him to keep his voice down. Although his comments were starting to annoy me, Helen was lapping it all up and even slipped a couple of round beer coasters under her tee shirt which only just managed to cover them even though the cool inside temperature had shrunk them quite a bit. Sarah even got into the act by saying that what you couldn't get into your mouth was wasted anyway to the obvious delight and applause of them all.

She was wearing a pair of jeans like Helen and had a thin cotton, halter top on.

The air conditioning had taken it's toll on her nipples too and they were making themselves very noticeable as well, now standing out proud of the flimsy material.

"Reckon I wouldn't waste too much with yours then luv."

Said the one making the lewd remarks as he gave one of Sarah's nipples a fairly hard tweak.

Slapping his hand as she replied, she told him she would squeeze something of his if he tried that again to his reply of.

"Promises, promises."

Starting to get a bit nervous as these guys got more and more suggestive towards the girls, I handed the van keys to Helen under the table, whispering to her to take Sarah to the loo and make their way out the back exit. Getting my point she stood up and told my sister to come with her which she did. One of the coasters fell from it's position as she stood up and she casually removed the other to the cheers of the three guys.

"Won't be long." She said as they both walked off together.

Getting up myself, I asked them all what they would like to drink and proceeded to the bar to get the next shout. On returning to the table, I made the excuse that I too needed to go to the little boy's room and quickly exited out the back way.

Making a quick get away, we took off in a southerly direction at top speed, which isn't really that fast in a combi van. As we hadn't put up our tent so far, we decided to drive on a bit further to the next small town before setting up camp for the night, just to be on the safe side.

This eventful trip ended a few days later with us all having a better understanding of not only our own but also each others sexual parameters. An understanding that few people would ever normally achieve. An understanding that would make all our lives more interesting when some six months later we decided to leave Melbourne for good to head for the sub tropical climate of Brisbane, in the state of Queensland.

Epilogue We had spent just eighteen months in this wonderful country and oh how things had changed for all of us. We had all grown up a lot and expanded our horizons significantly. Perhaps if we had not bumped into Greg and his mate that fateful day at Somer's beach, we may have had a completely different outlook on life and sexuality than we had now. Even Sarah had started to look forward to the future now and even though her memories about what had happened before she came to Australia would always remain with her, at least they were now filed somewhere further back in her memory banks and not a constant reminder to her of things that were not to be.

How can I justify the things we had all done. Well do I really have to, I ask myself. Well yes, perhaps I do, not to anyone else or to you perhaps but more so to myself maybe.

What had I learnt about life, the universe and everything, so as to speak? Maybe not a lot. What I had learnt though was enough to make me understand more fully the processes that go on, not only in my own mind but more so those that go on in the mind of the fairer sex.

One of the most important thing that I learnt was that men are not alone in their constant desire and need for the physical and visual satisfaction that the opposite gender (or the same for that matter) can give them. I learnt that most women really do enjoy showing themselves off and as I had been reliably advised, they also know exactly what they are doing when they do it. I learnt that guilt is an anchor that will pull you down and eventually drown you if you do not learn to overcome it as soon as possible. I learnt that there truly is no sin in beauty and that if you've got it and the situation is right, then by all means, flaunt it. I learnt that if you can get a women to get her gear off in public then getting to the next stage of intimacy is then less than twenty per cent of the required effort it took to get to her naked in the first place. I learnt that nudity does not always lead to sex but very often, if you go about it the right way, it will. I learnt that a women who is fully dressed seems to have some inbuilt moral duty to keep concealed as much as possible from the gaze of men. I learnt that once she is naked, this moral duty is not only bypassed but is positively reversed as in the case of the girls I have related to in the previous chapters. Most of all, the one thing I learnt that changed my life for ever was the thing that Helen had passed on not only to me but to many others...if it feels good, then just do it.

SteveP
SteveP
209 Followers
1...345678