A Reluctant Welcome To Sixville

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greg said nothing, just eyeing her suspiciously.

"Oh Greggie, I'd be devastated if we were no longer friends. Drink?" She asked as she poured. "Look I've even gotten you a present to apologise." She said with a sincere look.

Greg's heart melted a little.

Kristianne walked up to him and handed him a glass and wrapped box. Greg took a sip then put the glass down on a table. He opened the present slowly.

"Wow!" He exclaimed.

"A gold Rolex for my good Samaritan." Said Kristianne, taking it and putting it on to Greg's wrist. "It looks good on you."

"This is too much... I mean, the car and now this..."

"I want you to have nice things Greg." She said as she led him to the plush sofa and took his jacket. "You look uncomfortable, Greg."

"I'm just thinking that I shouldn't be here alone with you."

"Please sit Greg." Kristianne implored.

He did so, wiping his sweaty hands on his pants leg. Kristianne knelt at his feet and said,

"I want you to forgive me Greg. I was wrong to try and seduce in the limo."

She said it with such a vulnerable look on her face and looked as if she might cry. Greg took her hand comfortingly.

"I'm sure you're under a lot of pressure...Hey!" He cried suddenly as Kristianne pulled of his shoes. "What's going on?!"

"Like I said, I was wrong to try it on in the parking lot in your school. Here is much better..." she murmured as she undid his fly.

Greg pushed her off him and did up his fly.

"God, you're relentless! I can't believe I was going to forgive you!" He shouted.

"I'm sorry." Said Kristianne.

"Yeah, right!" Greg muttered.

"No, I really am...sorry that I didn't show you these, anyway..." She smiled as she pulled her strapless dress down to her waist.

What Greg saw took his breath away. These were the most perfect large breasts that he had ever seen and 100% natural. He had used to fantasize about breasts like these when he was a teenager.

Kristianne smiled at his reaction and reached over the table and picked up a bottle.

Greg watched, tantalised as she began pouring aromatic oil slowly over her chest. She ran the glistening liquid over her nipples and caressed herself.

Encouraged by Greg's glazed look she leant over him, her shiny tits almost in his face, and reopened his fly. She was a little disheartened to find his cock was still limp.

Greg shook his head and stood up, knocking Kristianne to the floor. He was about to zip up when the starlet yanked down his pants and pushed him hard onto the sofa.

"Ow!" Greg yelped and tried to dart past the towering siren but found it hard with his pants around his ankles.

Kristianne, with years of martial arts training, was too quick for him and brought him down.

She straddled him and pinned his arms above his head.

"Knew the personal trainer wasn't a waste of cash..." Kristianne bragged.

Greg grunted and forced himself on top of this temptress.

They wrestled like this for a few minutes, Greg was stronger but was unable to get any purchase on this slippery harlot.

Greg finally won and he could see the look of surrender in Kristianne's eyes as his ass rested on her belly, his pants ripping as he knelt astride her, their fabric still stretched over his calves.

Greg was out of breath and complacently thought he was in charge of the situation, then he realised that the tussling had given him a hard-on.

As he raised his eyes from his traitorous prick he met Kristianne's.

Kristianne pulled his cock upwards and Greg was forced to crawl up her body to avoid discomfort.

Kristianne let go of his dick as it nestled between her jugs. She used her long hands to squeeze her melons together.

Greg let out an involuntary moan as his pole made a squelching sound against her rack.

She began to wriggle up and down, her bountiful flesh enveloping Greg's sensitive meat.

"You like that, don't you?" She whispered.

"Yeah..." Greg confessed.

Kristianne smiled and moved a hand to Greg's waist. This act caused her tattooed right breast to fall gracefully to her side.

Instinctively Greg used his own hand to raise it back up to his engorged cock. He saw his wedding ring but could no longer remember what it meant.

Kristianne's hand on his waist began to push, then pull him and after a moment Greg was moving on his own.

He couldn't tear his eyes away from the sight beneath him and rubbed a thumb over one huge nipple.

He was raising himself up on his knees then lowering his butt down to her silky stomach, enjoying his cock slip and slide between the mounds of soft skin, his balls perched on her ribcage.

He stopped breathing, unable to make a sound as he came, spurting his jism over her neck and chin.

"Wow" he gasped as he inhaled greedily.

"Never fucked tits before...?" Kristianne asked sluttishly.

"Zoë's are too small....too small..." Greg complained.

Suddenly it dawned on him the full horror of what he had done, the verbal and physical betrayal of his wife.

He crawled off the sticky star and fumbled himself into his ruined clothes.

He looked at the spread-eagled woman and stumbled out of the door.

Out in the corridor he assessed his situation. He was leaking cum through his boxers, there was oil staining his shirt, his clothes were destroyed and he reeked of sex. He had to get home, without being seen by anyone, especially Zoë.

He found the back stairs and began to descend when he bumped into Penny.

"What have you been up to?" She inquired, but smirking to let him know that no answer was required.

"Can you tell Zoë I'm not feeling well and had to go home in a taxi?"

"Sure thing, stud."

Greg looked at her twice and grimaced.

"Please."

"Okay, okay! I'll even call you that taxi." Penny said, slipping into professional mode.

+++++++++++++

Greg had showered twice and lay in bed, pretending to be asleep, when Zoë returned home.

He listened as she undressed in the darkness and climbed into bed.

She put her arm around her husband and said, tentatively,

"Greg? How are you feeling?"

"Better," He croaked.

"I'm so sorry that you couldn't find me at the party," but she didn't sound truly sorry. "Penny showed me Kristi's Jacuzzi. I didn't have a costume but Penny said that we could skinny-dip. I felt very naughty but you only live once, right?"

"You had a good time then?"

"It was the best night of my life!" Zoë stated as she kissed her husband and fell asleep dreaming of dancing the night away.

++++++++++

The next day Greg couldn't concentrate. He kept experiencing waves of guilt and erotic fantasies that made it difficult to stand up, for different reasons. He was distracted and vacant and all of his pupils noticed. They catcalled and misbehaved at the unexpected freedom a neglectful teacher provided.

+++++++++

Meanwhile, at home Zoë was enjoying her day off and baking a rich chocolate cake when the doorbell rang.

"Penny!" She said delighted as she let the personal assistant in.

"Hold on a mo" Said Penny as she gently kissed some chocolate off of Zoë's nose.

"Penny!" Zoë giggled at the surprise.

"The best way to eat chocolate is off a person." Penny explained.

"Okay..." Giggled Zoë.

"Anyway, Kristi wanted me to give you something." Penny continued.

"What? Kristi doesn't need to get me anything!" Zoë protested but didn't let it stop her bouncing up and down a little with enthusiasm.

The petite brunette held out a velvety rectangle and let her fingers make contact with Zoë's outstretched hand. The touch was just a second longer than usual and Zoë looked up, disconcerted a little.

The attractive blonde opened the box and squealed,

"Are those diamonds?!"

Penny nodded.

"Why...she didn't..." Zoë couldn't articulate her thoughts at this point.

Penny put a soft finger to Zoë's lips and smiled.

"It's her way of apologizing for the way she commandeered Greg at the party before he got sick and then missed out on speaking to you personally." Penny stated.

"It's beautiful...I don't know what to say."

"Nothing looks sexier on a woman than diamonds..." Penny whispered as she slid behind Zoë, lifted her hair and began putting on the necklace. "And you're sexy enough as it is..."

Zoë shivered as she felt Penny caress her neck and begin planting small kisses on her shoulders and upper spine.

Penny dragged the tips of her fingers down Zoë's bare arm and held her hand.

"Penny...I'm not a lesbian..."She moaned as she closed her eyes.

"You don't like it?" Penny breathed smoothly as she turned the other woman to face her.

"It feels great, but." Zoë tried to say but Penny had lowered her head to kiss Zoë's cleavage.

Zoë stroked Penny's hair and basked in the sun streaming through the kitchen window. "Your mouth feels so different to Greg's..." She said vacantly, her consciousness subsumed by pleasure.

Penny kissed Zoë, their tongues barely touching.

"Hmmm." Zoë murmured, as she tasted cinnamon on Penny's full lips.

Penny pulled away and Zoë leant forward, reluctant to lose contact.

She opened her eyes and saw Penny pull her t-shirt over her head, exposing her naked breasts.

Zoë knew something was wrong about this, but for the life of her she couldn't think what.

Penny dipped a finger languorously through some melted chocolate and smeared it over a perky nipple.

Zoë paused and then lowered her head to lick off the sweet temptation. It sent a thrill through Zoë, as she had never sucked on a woman's tit before.

Penny bent round a bit awkwardly and both women laughed lightly as they nearly bashed their heads together, then Penny slid a delicate hand up Zoë's thigh and under her skirt.

The brunette's touch was slow and tender, as she used only her fingertips to caress Zoë's opening and clit.

Zoë moaned and shifted her legs to allow Penny an easier reach. She was suddenly startled as the pleasure stopped.

"Awww..." She moaned as Penny pulled off her summer top and unzipped her skirt.

Zoë reached out tentatively and found Penny's slick gash and gingerly rubbed at her wetness.

"That feels good." Said Penny, reassuring the inexperienced woman.

The two ladies fell against the table in a cloud of flour and laughed against each other's mouths.

Penny smoothed some more warm chocolate over her belly and further down.

Zoë began to lap it up eagerly; all of her initial reluctance was gone.

As she reached the delicious drops that had dribbled to Penny's crotch she licked her lips and looked up and was rewarded with a blissful look from the brunette.

Zoë stroked the other girl's pussy inquisitively, never having been so close to one before. She desperately wanted to satisfy her new found curiosity and plunged in her tongue. Did her own taste this good, she wondered.

Penny came, quietly at first before building up a throaty crescendo, finishing with a high-pitched aria of ecstasy.

"Wow, who knew that you could do that...?" Penny asked, stupefied.

Zoë was flattered and beamed, unaware of the pussy juice across her face.

Penny pulled her up and kissed her, enjoying her own natural taste and aroma.

"Baby, let me do something for you..." Penny said, turning Zoë and bending her gently over the table.

The hot mouth on Zoë's ass cheeks made her shake with anticipation and she cried out loudly as she felt the tongue play around her anus, where no one had gone before.

Penny rimmed the tight opening and slipped two fingers into Zoë's well-lubricated pussy lips.

"Harder..." Zoë pleaded, frustrated at Penny's teasing.

Penny inserted all four of her fingers and used her thumb to touch Zoë's sensitive clit.

Zoë came, ejaculating juice over Penny's hand and onto the floor.

Penny did not give up the relentless thrust of her fingers and Zoë knew that she was going to cum again as she saw the door to the kitchen open.

In slow motion she saw her husband enter the room.

"Greg!" She screamed, calling out her man's name even as she came to another woman's fingers and tongue.

It took nearly a minute before she came down from the high enough to right herself and run to her husband.

"Greg, I don't... I.... I'm not a lesbian.... please, I didn't mean.... say something...please!" She sobbed as she fell into his befuddled arms.

Greg looked down at his filthy wife, his messy kitchen and the other woman dressing assuredly in the corner.

He couldn't say anything as he was in shock.

"Baby ..." He cooed as he cradled his wife. "Penny, I think its time to go." He added, blankly.

Penny nodded and left.

"Greg, please...I...one minute she was...and the next I..." Zoë tried to explain.

Greg took Zoë in his arms and carried her upstairs. He turned on the shower and turned to his wife.

"Get cleaned up, take as long as you like and then we'll talk." He said, and Zoë was relieved to hear there was no anger or bitterness in his voice.

+++++++++++++

When she came back down, Greg had tidied the kitchen and made some mugs of coffee. Zoë was about to start saying something when Greg cut her off.

He told her about his own infidelities, in the limo and at the party and by the time he was finished they were both in tears.

"Can we put all this behind us, Greg?" Zoë asked, afraid to hear the answer.

"I don't know Zoë. I love you, I do know that."

"I love you, too" Zoë reciprocated as they hugged each other, both lost in thought.

++++++++++

That week Zoë and Greg were very quiet. There had been no shouting, no accusations, just a very tense atmosphere interspersed with intimate little gestures of reconciliation.

They made love for the first time 6 days after the incident in the kitchen. It was unrushed and strangely, it felt to both of them as if their partner's body was unfamiliar and new. Trust had been broken but a greater intimacy had built up.

+++++++++++++

"I'm just going to get a glass of water. Want anything?" Zoë asked as Greg was getting into bed.

"No, I'm fine, thanks though." Greg smiled at his wife as she left the room.

He began to doze off to sleep when Zoë called up the stairs,

"Greg, can you come down here please?" She said, a hint of fear in her voice.

Greg jumped out of bed. Damn, not another spider! He thought.

He made his way down the stairs and entered the living room.

"Hello Greg." Said Kristianne, raising an eyebrow superciliously.

Greg paused and surveyed the room. Kristianne was in front of him, Penny was reclined on the sofa and Jack Troy's strong hands were holding Zoë.

"I'm going to call the police, right now." Greg said, pointedly.

"I don't think so. Mr Troy's arms are quite enough to snap your wife's neck before you make it to the phone." Penny said, calmly.

Zoë gasped and Greg looked at her, panicked.

"Why are you doing this?" Greg demanded of Kristianne.

Kristianne ignored him and turned to Zoë.

"Did he tell you that he fucked my tits?" She asked, spitefully.

Zoë nodded, a bit of defiance reaching her eyes.

Kristianne looked a little disappointed, then brightened up.

"Did he tell you that he thought your tits were too small?" She asked.

Zoë looked at Greg, accusation and pain in her eyes.

"I...Zoë...I..." Greg spluttered.

"Shut up Greg. It's true, isn't it?" Chided Kristianne as she turned to him.

"I didn't mean it!" He cried but Zoë had cast her eyes away. No one in the room had been fooled.

"Greg. My tits are huge and juicy. Aren't you disappointed that you haven't tasted them?" Kristianne asked.

Greg glanced at her bulbous breasts and licked his lips.

The Hollywood star smiled and slid out of her slinky red dress, all eyes in the room on her now.

Greg couldn't help checking out her naked body before hastily looking away, flushing.

"This has got to stop!" He shouted.

"You sound afraid Greg. What are you afraid of?" That you can't resist me?" Kristianne asked as she walked up to Greg.

"I'm not going to cheat on my wife!" He howled and looked at Zoë, trying to reassure her. He met her eyes and was rewarded with a little encouraging smile.

"Oh, I think you will Greg...You'll want me so much that you'll beg to fuck me, to fuck me in front of your wife!" Kristianne snarled and grabbed at his pyjama bottom's crotch.

He pushed her away from him.

"Greg!" Zoë yelped as Mr Troy placed a thick arm round her throat.

Greg instinctively made to rescue her but Kristianne put her hands out to block him. He stopped, horrified.

"That's better." Soothed Kristianne and pulled down his pants, revealing his limp cock and stroked his bare chest.

Greg placed his hands over his genitals and shut his eyes, willing this nightmare to be over.

He didn't see Kristianne insert two of her fingers inside her shaven pussy and frig herself for a minute. She never took her eyes off Greg.

When she had covered her fingers with enough salty fluid she yanked Greg's head back and pushed her digits into his open mouth.

He couldn't help to swallow her musky cinnamony wetness. He opened his eyes and looked at Zoë, an unspoken apology in them.

Kristi began to play with Greg's inches and it hardened to her ministrations.

"Greg, fuck me. I can fuck you better than she can. Show her that you are a hot fucking stud that deserves better than a frigid small town cow." The hot slut commanded.

"No..." Greg croaked, looking at Kristianne's fingers toy with his rock hard cock.

"Make her watch your cock penetrate my tight hole. She'll know that you'll never be completely hers ever again.

"I can't..." He could barely remember where he was with all the blood rushing from his head. "I love her."

"I don't care Greg and when you give in, neither will you..." Kristianne said coldly.

She knelt in front of him and wrapped her red lips over his engorged shaft.

"aaagh aaaah." Greg groaned at the change of sensation. She swallowed him whole, his throbbing helmet way down her throat and he could feel her tongue licking the start of his scrotum. She bobbed her head up and down for a few minutes, without taking breath.

She leant back, his cock leaving her with flourish and flicking up to hit him on his belly.

"Oawww..." Greg cried, dismayed. He put his hand down to pull to his prick as she stood up.

"You want to fuck me now, don't you?" Kristianne whispered, confidently.

Greg looked over at Zoë, but not really registering her presence then back at the sexy redhead. He glanced over at Zoë once more, then back to Kristianne, lust in his eyes.

"No..." He sighed but put up no resistance as she lowered his head between her enormous tits.

"Greg! No!" Zoë shrieked but her couldn't hear her anymore, lost as he was to the flavour of Kristi's flawless skin and hard nipples.

He broke off from Kristi's tits and tried to kiss her but she pulled away playfully. She stuck her tongue out and Greg shot forward to suck it in between his lips. He pulled Kristianne's long leg up to his waist and as they kissed franticly he enjoyed feeling his cock sandwiched between their bodies. His free hand was roaming her back and she had hers holding on to Greg's cute ass.

He lowered her to the floor, positioning her on her knees in front of him. He stopped, the last part of resistance bubbling to the surface. He looked at his tearful wife and back down at Kristianne.

"Don't look at her Greg, she's nothing right now. Look at my fucking hot body and tell me what you want to do to me." Kristianne commanded, rubbing her hands all over her perfect flesh.

Greg surveyed the naked sex goddess before him, desire slowly replacing the uncertainty in his eyes. He looked into her eyes confidently now and smiled.

"I want to cum in you...I need to fuck you." He said clearly.

"Greg!! No!!" Zoë wailed.

"Tell..her!" Kristianne said mercilessly, turning at the waist and pointing at Zoë.