A Remarkable Fantasy

Story Info
Wife lives out fantasy with another man.
4.8k words
4.18
95.3k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbeyP
AbbeyP
4 Followers

Seems like every couple fantasize at one time or another about having a threesome involving another man. It's an age old desire for a man to see his wife with another man. Guess its hard to explain and it was equally hard for me to deny it as a loving wife.

My name is Kim (I'm 42) and when my husband Matt (he's 43) first started talking about it I really didn't think I was interested. But over time when he talked about it I discovered how hot I became. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't that I was dissatisfied with Matt's loving or with Matt's body. And our relationship was terrific too. But somehow the thought of another man inside me started tweaking my interest when we talked about it in bed. Inevitably it lead to hotter sex, bigger orgasms and more frequent love-making. I wrestled for many days whether this fantasy should remain just that, or whether we should make it a reality. Matt didn't pressure me but he made sure I knew that he wanted it to happen someday.

Well, over the course of many days, I put much thought into it. Sometimes so much thought that I had to mop up my wetness or use a finger or two to take the edge off. One night in bed, we started talking openly about it and I told Matt that while I wanted to I kept wondering if I could please two men at the same time. It really did seem like a bit of a daunting task. I was shocked while Matt said that he understood fully. Then he added that maybe I would consider going on a one-night date with a guy and make it happen that way – without him being there. I have to tell you I was shocked at the suggestion but terribly turned on.

I hadn't even given that a consideration until that moment. I took Matt's hard cock in my hand and stroked it as we talked about this twist. I have to say at first I didn't know about that plan of his. I had concerns about doing that but Matt seemed to find an answer for everything. He suggested that instead of worrying about it I should just make it happen. He made me agree that I would tell him (and better yet, show him) every detail of what happened. And we both made up a set of rules for my one-nighter. It seemed that I was actually getting ready to do this and with every twinge of uncertainty came a twinge of utter excitement.

Of course my adventure couldn't be with just any man. It had to be someone I trusted and knew but didn't know too well because that could end up being too uncomfortable for both parties. Matt and I tossed around many names, some were serious names and some were said jokingly. I let Matt take the lead when it came to suggesting names. And it was Matt that asked me if anyone that I worked with might fit the bill. At first I couldn't think of anyone (and especially if I had to see that person everyday) and then it dawned on me.

We had a project manager sent from our head office that was overseeing construction of our new store. His name was Marc and he was only going to be with us for another few weeks, then he was going back to our head office.

Because of my position, I had to work with him on the new project. He was a nice guy, 40'ish, average looks, salt and pepper hair, well groomed with a good sense of humor. And a darn good project manager from what I could tell. He had joined the girls in the office for lunch a number of times so I got to know him a bit. I thought he was a really good sport coming to lunch with the girls. I did get to know that he wasn't in a serious relationship at the moment. When I told Matt about Marc he seemed to think it would be a good choice. They had met at our Christmas party a few months ago and got along very well. Matt encouraged me to pursue Marc and see where it went.

Now the toughest part was deciding how to make this happen, or even decide if Marc was interested in making it happen. At the office, I made it a point to flirt a bit with Marc to gage his interest. I'm sure I blushed a million shades of red the first few times we talked but gradually I got hold of myself. We went for coffee a few times alone and he'd often drop by my cubicle and chat a few times a day.

What happened next took place very quickly. It was a Friday and I had agreed with Matt that I would be going out with a few of the girls for supper and a bit of shopping after work. Matt was going to work a bit late and then stop at a friend's house for a beer and a game of pool. Usually we reserve Friday nights for each other but this was a good chance for me to do some shopping without feeling rushed.

Around the middle of the afternoon, my co-worker Jill dropped by my desk to tell me she had to cancel our outing because her husband was flying home a day early from a business trip. Then Carla, my other co-worker, decided to back out because her daughter wasn't feeling well. I was disappointed but that's life and we could always plan another girl's night out. I was about to call Matt and tell him when Marc popped his head into my cubicle and said he heard the girls canceling and he felt bad for me.

I told him I was I was just going to go home after work and have a quiet evening when he suggested we go for pizza after work. Together. Just him and I. He said he hated to eat alone and since I just lost my evening plans maybe we could share a pizza and a pitch of draft at Ricardo's, a little pizza joint just a few blocks away

Well that hit me like a ton of bricks. Without thinking, I blurted out that I'd like that. I suddenly realized that maybe this would lead to something tonight or at the very least it would be a good chance for me to see if he'd be interested. Flustered I dialed Matt's office number but hung up before he answered. I decided not to make both of us nervous by talking about it. I was going to just see what happens and try to remain as calm as I could. Like Matt said, I should just make it happen. And tonight I would try.

Most of the next few hours were a blur; I sneaked out a few minutes early and showered in the women's locker room in our office, then caught up with Marc in the lobby. We walked to Ricardo's a few blocks away.

As we ordered the pizza and drank our draft, we talked about everything. I knew I had to make my move before the night dwindled away so while we were eating I casually asked what he had planned for the rest of the evening. He smiled and said he had nothing planned and that's when I asked him if he felt like company. I couldn't believe I had just said that.

Marc looked up at me quizzingly but said nothing. He knew I was married I took a drink of draft and started explaining about my sexual adventure as I decided to call it. Marc listened intently as I spewed out what Matt and I talked about and how we couldn't think who to ask. Marc's hand reached across the table and touched mine stopping me in mid-sentence, smiled and said that if I was asking he was accepting. Whew! Was I ever relieved; I had just poured my heart out to him about a very personal subject. But the hardest part was over. His soothing nature made my fears disappear. Our eyes met and I knew it was time to pay the bill, and get out of Ricardo's.

Marc's apartment hotel was a few blocks away and we walked there quickly. We made nervous conversation along the way but it wasn't until we were in Marc's suite that I pondered what I was actually doing there, I was on the verge of telling Marc that this was a bad idea when his cell phone rang. Marc started talking to his boss about some problem and he walked into the bedroom. I walked over to the window to admire the view while I waited for him.

I guess I was lost in thought, looking out the window, and didn't hear Marc come up behind me. He gently put his hands on my hips and kissed the back of my neck. That's always been a dangerous place to kiss me; it makes me tingle all over. He continued to plant kisses on my neck, my shoulders, my ears and the back of my head. I couldn't dare turn around just yet; I was enjoying his kisses as his hands gradually moved upward toward my breasts. I was heating up so quickly it surprised me. My nervousness was disappearing with each kiss and I have to tell you I wasn't even thinking about Matt as I expected I would.

Marc's fingers soon manipulated my nipples through my clothes increasing that tingling that now ran through my body. I was on fire already and he had just started touching me. That familiar feeling of wetness spread between my legs and soft moans escaped from my lips and my breathing grew ragged. Any doubts I had were long gone now. My sexual adventure was going to happen.

He unbuttoned my blouse with one hand while the other massaged my breasts. I would have gladly helped him but there was no need. My blouse fell to the carpet as he continued to work my nipples through my lace bra. He then unhooked my bra and it too fell to the floor leaving my hard nipples for his fingers to tug on. His lips now roamed freely from my neck and moved to my back. My breathing grew more rapid as he teased me, and losing whatever inhibitions I had left, I encouraged him by telling him how good it felt. I couldn't hardly believe I was reacting this was.

Again I could not yet turn around, its like I was planted there, thoroughly engrossed in what he was doing to me, hungry in anticipation of what would happen next. I was more than ready when he undid my slacks and slowly they dropped to my feet. My bikini panties were next to go and it was then I suddenly realized I was standing there totally nude facing away from Marc. I wish I could tell you how excited I was at that very moment when Marc's finger brushed my wetness. He let out a long low moan as his fingers meshed with my wet hairs avoiding touching anything else just yet.

That was all I could stand. I slowly turned into him; our lips and tongues meeting for the first time. The kisses were deep and our bodies touched. I couldn't help myself as I undid his tie, unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it open so I could move my hands to his chest. His hands were far from idle during this time; they moved everywhere over my excited body. I remember having a brief flash at that moment wondering what Matt was doing and if I should have told him where I was going. But that thought escaped from my head quickly as Marc and I continued touching each other.

I felt extra naughty as my hands trailed to his crotch. Even through his pants I could tell he was fully erect. And he was big, there was no question about that as my fingers followed the outline of his cock. Doing this heated me up beyond words. I really hoped that he would be at least as big as Matt (who's just over 6 inches) but this was blowing my mind.

As we continued french kissing, I tugged off his belt, and unsnapped his pants and they fell to the floor. I tried not to rush but I know I did. I broke our kiss long enough to peek at him in his sexy underwear, the tip of his cock was bulging against the fabric and there was a wet spot about the size of a quarter.

I dropped to my knees, wanting desperately to take him in my mouth. I shocked myself at how bold I was being and how slutty I felt. I kissed and tongue flicked his covered cock drawing groans from Marc. I was inches from it when I pulled his underwear down enough to let his cock free. It literally dropped into my waiting mouth but not before I muttered the words Oh My God.

I was positively shocked at its thickness, my mouth strained as I performed for him. It wasn't overly long, I'm guessing five inches, but the thickness was nearly double that of Matt's. I had never, even in my wilder single years, been with a man this size. Matt was certainly longer, but Marc was significantly thicker. My hand didn't fit around it. I began to wonder how it would feel inside me; I'm really not into pain and feeling it in my mouth made me both anxious and excited. I wondered if I had bitten off more than I could chew.

Marc was enjoying everything I was doing and it was showing as I could taste his pre-cum. He cradled my head gently as I continued to stroke, suck, kiss and lick his cock. I could only take it in my mouth for a minute or so at a time because it stretched so much. Marc tried to pull away and I knew he was nearing orgasm. I was not letting go of this monster even though my plans for tonight didn't include having him cum in my mouth. I couldn't imagine feeling comfortable enough with someone but that suddenly changed and I couldn't imagine NOT doing this.

I took my lips off of it long enough to look up and tell him I wanted him to cum for me; that I wanted to taste him. I wanted him to cum in my mouth so later he'd make love to me longer; and if that's being selfish than so be it. I just wanted him inside me. I needed to feel it and just wanting it almost brought me to climax.

Marc suddenly stiffened and the first spurt hit the back of my throat. I caressed his balls as I swallowed his load. Our moans filled the room. When his cum finally stopped, I cleaned his cock before getting back on my feet. We met in a very deep, very intimate kiss and I shared the taste of his orgasm with him.

Marc whispered into my ear that it was my turn now as he eased me into the bedroom behind us. I lowered my body onto the bed. I knew what was to follow of course but in a selfish way I wanted so badly to feel him inside me. My legs opened and Marc slowly kissed his way to my quivering vagina. I felt like telling him to hurry up but told myself I needed to savor this moment. This was my one time fantasy and I was going to enjoy every second of it.

Marc's tongue and fingers worked in unison and he took his time. Two of his fingers wormed into my pussy as his tongue flicked and sucked on my clit. His fingers filled me but it was his cock that was really going to stretch me later. My moans encouraged him but he maintained his slow pace making me ache for an orgasm. I heard myself begging him not to stop and telling him to make me cum. Frankly I was a little shocked at what I was saying to him; it was so out of character.

I cried out as my orgasm hit. I swear it touched every part of my body and he continued gently licking my swollen clit as I came down slowly from my first orgasm. I tingled all over and had to catch my breath.

Marc soon repositioned me further up the bed and I willingly moved; I was about to have Marc's hard cock stuffed inside me. I was so ready for this I was almost seeing double. I spread my legs as far as I could to make way for his monster. Marc and I kissed deeply and he asked if he could make love to me now. I didn't have to answer, I could feel the tip of his cock touching my opening. I asked him to go slow and easy at first and with that he gently but firmly pressed it inside me. God, did it stretch me. I can't say it was painfully but I can say that it was uncomfortable at first as my muscles allowed him in. He continued gently pushing it into me until we were joined at the hip and then he held it without moving.

And then it happened. As Marc and I kissed I had an overpowering orgasm without him even thrusting or moving inside me. I didn't know I could cum that way. Must have been the way he was stretching me that triggered my orgasm, I don't know. What I do know is that I was screaming in pleasure as Marc finally started to thrust his stump inside me. My G-spot definitely loved it.

Don't ask me how long we fucked for. I don't know. But I do know that I came twice more as he pumped his thick cock in and out of me. I had never been fucked like that. Matt and I have wonderful sex together, we did right from the start, but this was different. This was me living out a fantasy by getting fucked by a well-hung man that I felt comfortable enough with to let go of my inhibitions.

After my third orgasm I could feel Marc tensing up and his breathing grew ragged. He thrust once more into me and unloaded his cum. I held him close and we kissed until his deflated cock slipped from my vagina. He rolled onto his back to catch his breath. I was out of breath too and still tingling all over.

I just stared at the ceiling prompting Marc to ask me if I was okay. Oh I was more than okay, I told him. That was the most amazing sex I had ever had, and I was hoping that the evening was far from over. Matt wouldn't be expecting me home until after 10 and I couldn't think of any good reason to get dressed and leave Marc. Not just yet anyway.

We laid on his bed and kissed and touched and stroked and caressed. Marc whispered into my ear telling me what we had just done was amazing. Then he told me that he hoped I could stay for awhile. I told him I could stay for another hour and asked coyly if he'd like to seduce me again. I think I already knew the answer.

At his suggestion we then jumped in the shower together...leaving the bathroom door open but the lights off. The shower was a mixture of hot water, soap, tongues and lips. I reached for his semi-hard cock and playfully washed it before slipping it into my mouth. I knew he loved what I was doing by the sounds and he slowly pushed his meat in and out of my mouth as he grew to full mast. I slipped my mouth off and continued to stroke his cock as we kissed. I thought he was going to take me right there in the shower (and that would have been fine with me) but we eventually toweled each other off quickly before falling back onto the ruffled bed.

I went back to giving him head and it wasn't but a second or two before he swung me around into a sixty-nine. God, I had a hard time focusing on giving him head as he ate me. His tongue, his teeth, his lips and fingers brought me painfully close to an orgasm over and over again. He seemed to know right when to stop. I needed release as I tried to do the same for him. I could feel his pre-cum seeping into my mouth which has always been such a turn-on for me.

I broke the position we were in and moved around until I was overtop of him. I didn't ask, but told him, I was going to fuck him this time. And with that I started to sink myself onto his rock-hard cock. God, it stretched me again as I lowered myself slowly but I was obviously getting used to his size. As soon as I had his full length inside me I felt the familiar twinges and cried out with another motionless orgasm. I wondered how this kept happening every time his cock was first buried inside me.

I rode up and down on his cock for awhile but this last orgasm had robbed me of my energy and I fell forward to meet his lips. He rolled me onto my back without his cock coming out of me. With him on top, he fucked me slowly as our lips touched. This was more than my fantasy; much more. I might sound strange but I was so wrapped up in Marc that I didn't think of Matt at all. I had expected to think more about Matt but this simply wasn't to be the case.

Marc and I changed positions one more time and he fucked me doggy style Yes, I came again, though with less intensity as I recall). I was taken aback somewhat when one of Marc's fingers started exploring my asshole as he fucked me. I hadn't expected this at all but damn it felt good. I was in orgasm overload at that moment and still Marc continued to pump his thick cock into me.

I could tell we were both nearing the end. Neither of us had much more energy to expend and as much as I hated for this to be over, it was time. I was honestly getting a little sore and incapable of another orgasm.

Marc finally stiffened, groaned deeply and I could feel him emptying his cum into me. We both fell breathless and sweating onto the bed where we laid motionless.

I rolled over to see the clock radio on the night table. It was nearly 10pm and I knew that as much I didn't want to go anywhere right then, I needed to get myself home in short order.

I turned to Marc telling him it was getting onto 10pm and I had to leave. At that very moment I know I could have stayed all night and enjoyed more of Marc (after some rest, of course) but my fantasy was over now and it was time for me to go home to my husband. I kissed Marc and told him that I had a simply amazing time, and I told him that he was an incredible lover. And, sliding my hand to touch his now flaccid cock one last time, I whispered to him that it was the largest cock I'd ever had. He kissed me back and told me that it was quite a night and he complimented me on my oral talents. When I heard that I wanted to give him head again but knew that neither of us had the energy (and I was out of time too). We shared a kiss or two after I got dressed as we said our goodbyes. I was so relieved when Marc said that whatever happened in this room stays in this room and it would be our little secret (at least at work). He playfully told me if I ever had another fantasy to live out he'd love to help. As I opened the door, I told him he'd be the first person I would want and you just never know what the future holds.

AbbeyP
AbbeyP
4 Followers
12