A Remarkable Phase of My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was moaning in pleasure as Gopal's thick cock stretched my pussy out completely. I had never been stretch so much, not even Rohit could do that. Gopal's long cock was touching places that Rohit's decent cock couldn't. I placed my hands on Gopal's chest and ran my hands on his hairy chest. I caressed his chest, flicked his nipples and moved my hands to his stomach. I felt his hard abs; he had tightened his stomach as he fucked me. I pinched his nipples and Gopal yelled.

He steadily started increasing his speed as I moaned and writhe under him. As Gopal kept slamming his cock in my pussy, I reciprocated by pushing my pussy towards his cock. Our movements soon co-ordinated and we were fucking in unison. I matched his strokes with equal speed and ferocity. Gopal brought his head down and sucked on my left nipple. He didn't stop fucking me to suck my boobs. He then brought his whole body down on to his elbows. My body supported his weight as he drilled my pussy.

I felt great as Gopal's body came in contact with mine. My boobs were pressed against his hard chest and his hairy chest rubbed my nipples with his each inward and outward stroke into my pussy. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him tight. Gopal rested his head on my neck and kissed and licked my ears. He grabbed my ass with both his hands and started fucking me faster.

"Aaahh...Gopal...your cock is awesome. Fuck me...Ohhh" I moaned in ecstasy. Gopal sat up and continued his stroking. He wrapped his hands around my neck and started strangling me as he fucked me hard. His grip tightened around my neck and I started suffocating. As I was about to pass out when Gopal released the strangle hold and I gasped for air.

"How was that huh?" he asked me.

"You are a monster Gopal..." I replied.

Gopal started laughing and again strangled me. I struggled to breath but the feeling was awesome. After he released my neck, Gopal got back to fucking me. He licked the index finger of his right hand and brought it to my clit and started flicking it. Gopal then stopped fucking me and raised my legs and placed them on his shoulders. He rammed his cock back into my pussy and this time he fucked me in top gear. He grabbed my boobs for support as fucked me really hard. His actions triggered my orgasm and I almost passed out from it.

As I came back to senses, Gopal had removed his cock from my pussy. He dug his hand under my back and pushed it. It was a signal suggesting me to move. I tuned to my left side and Gopal folded my right leg at the knee and moved my legs apart. As he did that, my pussy was exposed. He moved closer and rubbed his cock on my pussy a couple of times and reentered me. Gopal held on to my right ass cheek for support as he fucked me. In this pose, my pussy was feeling tighter and Gopal moaned in pleasure. The tightness of my pussy and the thickness of his cock created friction which drove us both crazy.

"Your pussy is the tightest I have ever fucked. You are the sexiest slut I have ever seen". He said; his voice not at all sounding out of breath.

"And your cock is the biggest one to fuck me...ooh yess...awwww" I moaned as another orgasm started building. This was going to be my third orgasm of the night but Gopal hadn't cum even once. Even after I sucked his cock so well and even after fucking me for so long, Gopal just kept going on and on. I was incredibly impressed at his self control and stamina. I was sweating profusely from the heat of sex. There was sweat all over my face and body. I looked at Gopal; he too had sweat all over his body and large drops of sweat dripped from his forehead as he kept fucking me.

Gopal stopped fucking me and got off me. He lay down besides me on the bed. I knew what was expected and I got up. I straddled him and took his erect cock in my hand. I guided it at my pussy and slowly inserted it. I slowly sat down as his cock went deeper and deeper into my pussy. Soon he was completely inside me and my ass was touching his groin. His pubic hair was tickling my clit.

I placed my hands on his chest and started moving forwards and backwards. Gopal grabbed my ass as I fucked him. I rotated my hip in clockwise direction for a couple of times and then in anti clockwise direction. I alternated between forward and backward movements and circular movements. I felt as if jolts of electricity were passing through my body as Gopal's cock rubbed against my pussy walls.

Gopal let go of my ass and grabbed my boobs and squeezed them. He pressed my nipples with his thumbs and index fingers. I moaned as I closed my eyes to feel the sensation. I straightened up and ran my hands through my hair as I moaned with my eyes closed.

I softly held my right boob and bent down to feed it into Gopal's open mouth. Gopal nibbled my boob and squeezed my other boob. He moved to my left boob and sucked on that as well. He then brought both my boobs together and sucked on them. Gopal's enthusiasm for sucking my boobs was just like a child's. He played with them like a new found toy. He just couldn't get enough of them.

After a while, I sat up in squatting position with my legs around Gopal's hips. I started jumping on his cock. I fucked him with renewed vigor and my orgasm started building up fast. As I moved up and down on his cock, his cock slipped out of my pussy. Gopal immediately placed his cock back at my pussy entrance and I took it in and started fucking him again.

After several minutes of jumping on his cock, my legs started aching and my speed slowed down. Gopal immediately noticed it and grabbed my ass for support and started thrusting from beneath. He took charge of the fucking now and masterfully stroked my pussy.

Soon, Gopal's cock started twitching and his strokes got irregular. I knew he was going to come and so was I. Gopal was breathing heavily and moaning as his orgasm approached but he managed to hold on. I was on the brink of my orgasm and after a couple of strokes, the dam burst. I screamed as the orgasm passed over me and my body went limp. Gopal stopped stroking and I got off him. He stood up on the bed, removed his condom and threw it on the floor.

"Suck my cock...C'mon...suck it!" he yelled. I knew he was close to cuming. I got on my knees and took him in my mouth. As soon as cock entered my mouth, Gopal grabbed my head and started fucking my mouth. Gopal was very rough while he fucked my mouth. He was pulling my hair and moaning loudly. His cock twitched violently in my mouth as he was about to cum. I wanted to withdraw but Gopal held my head tightly.

"Aaarrgghhh...Aaaahh...Aahhaa...oh yeahhhh..." Gopal screamed as he came. My mouth flooded with his semen. I had never seen anyone spurt so much semen ever. Gopal was like a porn star who spurt unreal amounts of semen. I had never encountered such a situation, not even with Rohit. My mouth was now full on Gopal's seed. I wanted to spit it out but I couldn't because of Gopal's vice like grip on my head.

He pinched my nostril and I struggled to breath. "Swallow it bitch!" he said refusing to let go off me. In the end I had no choice but to swallow his semen. I gulped it down my throat and then he let me go. Now that I had tasted and swallowed his semen, it felt kind of okay. After doing so many dirty things tonight, this was nothing.

Gopal and I collapsed on the bed. Our breathing was still heavy from after sex and we didn't talk to each other for a while. After a minute my breathing returned to normal and I loudly said, "THAT WAS AMAZING!! THIS WAS THE MOST AMAZING FUCK OF MY LIFE!!"

Gopal laughed and said, "My cock has this effect on ladies. You are not the first one to compliment me for this but you definitely are the best pussy I've ever had".

I blushed as he said that and opened the side drawer beneath the side table. I took out my cigarette packet and a lighter. I removed two cigarettes, one for me and the other for Gopal. I lit my cigarette and brought the lighter towards Gopal. Gopal helped himself in lighting his cigarette.

As we smoked, I looked at the clock. It was twenty minutes passed nine. "Waaaooww...we fucked for more than an hour Gopal. This is a first for me". I said, shocked at my stamina.

"Hahaha...the next session will be way longer than this one" Gopal said with a mischievous smile.

"Hehehe...I can't wait!" I replied.

I was very hungry after this marathon session and needed to eat something immediately. I asked Gopal If he wanted to eat something and he nodded in agreement. After I was done smoking, I got of the bed and picked up my shirt which was lying on the floor. Gopal stopped me and said, "Don't wear your clothes. Just walk around naked. I will also join you".

I tried to protest but Gopal just wouldn't listen. So I had to relent and I walked towards the kitchen naked. Gopal whistled as he saw my ass jiggling as I walked out of the bedroom. I went to the kitchen and started looking for something for us to eat. I found a loaf of bread, some eggs and a few slices of pizza in the refridgerator. I made two egg sandwiches and heated up the pizza slices in the oven.

I took the food to the living room where Gopal was sitting. He was completely naked, his cock now flaccid but still pretty large. I kept the food on the table in front of us. We both started gobbling up the food like two starving people. After such a long and vigorous bout of sex and a longer and more hectic round ahead, we needed all the energy we could get. After finishing the sandwiches and the pizza, I went back to the kitchen and came back with the remaining loaf of bread and jam and I and Gopal ate it all.

After we had our stomach's full, we rested on the couch for a while. We were still tired from all the fucking. After a while, Gopal got up and went towards the mini bar. "You want one too?" he asked me. I nodded yes and he removed two glasses from the closet next to the bar and put ice into them. He removed a bottle of expensive Jack Daniel's whiskey and made two large pegs. In the meanwhile I went to the bedroom and returned with cigarettes and lighter.

Gopal brought the drinks and handed me one. He sat down besides me and brought his glass close to mine and lightly touched it. "Cheers to this occasion!" he said we gulped down a large sip of whiskey and I too sipped my drink. Gopal took a couple of cigarettes, lit them and passed one over to me.

As we sat there smoking and drinking, I noticed a bag on the chair opposite to mine. I remembered that Gopal was carrying it when he came here and kept it there. I took the bag and opened it. It had a small bottle of lube in it.

"What the hell is this Gopal?" I asked him showing him the bottle.

"Hahahaha...Remember I said to you yesterday that you won't be staying an anal virgin for long. Well, this is to make sure you don't". He said pointing towards the bottle. Suddenly it became all clear to me. Gopal was going to fuck my ass. I looked at him with shock. He smiled at me mischievously.

"No Gopal...No...You are not going there". I said in fear.

"Oh, C'mon Ruchi. You've done some pretty nasty stuff today that you had never done before. What's the harm in trying this?" he said trying to coax me into letting him fuck my ass.

"But...But...It is painful" I said trying to defend myself.

"In the beginning it is. But once you get used to it you will enjoy it a lot. Trust me!" he said as he poured another large drink in my glass. He made me sit in his lap and forced me to drink the whole drink in one shot. I somehow managed to drink it and looked at Gopal with concern. Gopal placed a light kiss on my lips and then squeezed my boobs. He brought his mouth to my left breast and started sucking on it.

"Ahhhh" I sighed as Gopal tenderly sucked my boobs. He inserted his middle finer inside my pussy and started fingering me.

He stopped sucking my boobs, looked at me and said, "Ruchi, you have two options. Either you let me fuck your ass willingly or else I will have to force you" and pinched my nipples.

I knew anal sex was painful and if Gopal forcefully fucked my ass, it would be even more painful. Gopal was going to fuck my ass one way or the other, then why make it even more painful then it already is. Perhaps If I let him fuck my ass, may be I will enjoy it as well.

While I was busy thinking all this, Gopal had gotten busy sucking my boobs and fingering my cunt. His actions were turning me on and I was already was pretty high on the alcohol. There is no harm in trying anal sex. Many women do it and enjoy it as well I thought, trying to convince myself to get fucked in the ass. I decided to go for it and let him fuck my ass.

Gopal hadn't finished his drink. I picked up his half full glass of whiskey and gulped in down in one go. I kept the glass down and said, "Okay Gopal, I am ready for it. You can fuck my ass but only if you be gentle with me".

"Oh yeah baby...that's more like it. I promise I will be gentle and trust me, you will enjoy it. By the time the night gets over, you will be begging me to fuck your ass one more time". He said as he hugged me tightly and went back to sucking my boobs.

I smiled at his comment and ran my hands through his hair. I thought if Gopal is so sure about this then let him do what he wants. Only time will tell if I really like getting my ass fucked but for now I was completely into this.

Gopal's cock was showing signs of revival and was poking against my ass. I noticed that grabbed it and started jerking it. Gopal stopped sucking my boobs and said, "Why don't you get my cock ready?"

I got off his lap and kneeled on the floor between his legs. I gently cupped his balls with one hand and his cock with another. Gopal's cock wasn't fully erect but his cock was still pretty big. I fondled his balls and started jacking his cock. I took his cock inside my mouth and started sucking him. As I sucked, his cock grew inside my mouth and very soon it was fully erect.

While I sucked him off, Gopal made himself another drink and lit a cigarette. He enjoyed the drink and the blowjob at the same time. I looked at him and smiled. Gopal passed me the drink. I took a sip of it and poured some on his cock and sucked him. Gopal shivered as the cold whiskey fell on his hot cock. Whiskey mixed with pre cum was a unique flavor. Gopal passed me the cigarette and I inhaled a puff and exhaled the smoke on his cock. Gopal moaned in approval for all the unusual and kinky things I was doing to his cock. Gopal inserted the thumb of his foot into my pussy and started fingering me. He wasn't leaving any part of my body untouched.

Gopal stopped me and said, "That's enough for now. Now lets warm up for the main show". Gopal asked me to sit on his lap and ride his cock. I straddled him and put his cock in my pussy and started riding him. Gopal wrapped his hands around my waist in a tight embrace and sucked my boobs. My moans were getting louder with his each stroke. Gopal grabbed my ass and started drilling me harder.

Gopal stood up in his feet, his cock still buried deep inside my pussy. I caught his neck for support and lowered my body to an angle so that I was almost perpendicular to Gopal's body. He supported my butt and started fucking me again.

This was an awkward position which did not give me much mobility neither did it provide any depth for Gopal's cock but I still loved it. The satisfaction was more psychological than physical. The feeling of being in mid air in the arms of a strong man who was fucking you was amazing. Another reason why this position turned me on was because I had seen this so many times in porn movies and had always fantasized about it. Rohit was not strong enough to fuck me like that but Gopal was more than capable of doing so.

Now I am not a skinny girl but neither am I fat. I had weight in the right places and worked hard to maintain it. I am one of those rare girls who have a big ass and big boobs and a flat stomach.

Lifting me was no joke but Gopal was not just lifting me but also fucking me. Gopal just kept fucking me in that position, showing no signs of fatigue. He proved his strength once again and I was thoroughly impressed.

"Now let's get on with the main show for tonight" Gopal said and laughed. He asked me to pick up the bottle of lube and also the cigarette pack and the lighter. As soon as I gathered them, Gopal started walking towards the bedroom carrying me in his arms with his cock still buried inside my pussy.

We got to the bed and Gopal threw me on the bed. He retrieved another condom and came back to the bed. "Now get in to position" he ordered me. I obeyed him and got on all fours.

He wore the condom and shoved his cock inside my pussy. He held my ass for support as he fucked my pussy in doggie style. After a couple of minutes, Gopal opened the bottle of lube and poured it over my asshole. He then inserted one finger into my asshole. I moaned but it didn't pain so much. After a while, he inserted another finger into my asshole and after that another. Now he had three fingers up my ass which hurt a lot. To ease the pain and facilitate the movement of his fingers, he poured another generous amount of lube on my asshole.

All this while, he hadn't stopped fucking my pussy. He kept his fingers still inside my asshole and as soon as I got used to their presence, he started fingering me. The double penetration of my pussy and my ass was too much for me to handle and I came within seconds. This one was big, though not as big as the first one but significant enough to make my body shake like a hydraulic hammer.

"Get ready Ruchi. Here it comes". Gopal said and started laughing. He removed his cock from my pussy and placed it on my asshole. He poured a lot of lube on my asshole and also on his cock. He tried to enter me but I clenched my asshole tight.

Gopal slapped my ass hard and said, "Relax. Loosen it up". I unclenched my asshole and immediately Gopal pressed his cock on my asshole.

"Aaarrrgghhh...Gopal...Stop...it hurts...please" I screamed, unable to take the pain as the cock head entered my asshole.

"Be patient Ruchi, it will all go away in a while" he said reassuringly. Gopal withdrew his cock right up to the edge and shoved it again, this time going a little deeper. "Your asshole is so tight...simply incredible" he said with grit teeth. I buried my face in a pillow to muffle my screams. I held on the bed sheet tightly as Gopal again withdrew his cock and shoved it deeper. He kept on doing this till his cock was completely buried inside my asshole. I could feel his pubic hair brushing against my asshole.

Gopal stayed absolutely still so that my asshole could get used to his cock. After a couple of minutes, my asshole relaxed and Gopal started fucking me very slowly. He would withdraw his cock right up to the edge and reinsert it slowly. He maintained that speed for a couple of minutes after which he steadily increased speed. By now the pain had vanished and was replaced by pure pleasure. Gopal held on to my waist and kept fucking me. I moaned loudly as Gopal's cock went in and out of my ass smoothly.

"You like it don't you?"Gopal asked as he kept drilling me.

"Ohh yess...I love it...Just don't stop" I screamed in pleasure.

"I told you that you would be begging me to fuck your ass. Didn't I? He asked as he increased his speed.

"You were right...Gopal...this...Aaah...feels...ohh yeah...so goooodddd" I somehow managed to blurt out in the throngs of pleasure.

Gopal let go of my waist and grabbed my hair and pulled it. He had some kind of fixation with pulling my hair when fucking me from behind. He pulled my hair so hard that it hurt me. I screamed in pain but Gopal ignored it and just kept slamming his cock into my asshole.

"Give me your hands". He said as he stopped fucking me.

"What?" I asked him in a confused tone.