A Remarkable Phase of My Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just give me your hands". He repeated his order.

With great difficulty I managed to turn my right hand and hold Gopal's hand. Similarly he held my left hand. Now my back was straight and my chest was in mid air. Gopal cock was now buried even deeper due to this position. Gopal held on to my hands and started fucking me. After a while he pushed on my back so that my left cheek was flat on the bed. This position drove his cock deeper into my asshole sending waves of pleasure all over my body.

Gopal fucked me in this position for several minutes. My hands had been twisted in such an awkward manner that it hurt. Gopal let go of my hands and again grabbed my waist for support.

"You have a great view of the city from here" Gopal said as he continued fucking me.

I turned my head to see him and saw that he was looking out of the French window. My bedroom had a French window which was about 10 feet away from my bed. Beyond the window there was a large balcony.

"Let us go to the balcony where we can fuck and enjoy the view of the city". Gopal said as he withdrew his cock from my ass. He held my hand and picked up and packet of cigarettes and took me to the window. He opened the window and the cold breeze hit us.

My penthouse was on the top floor of a 15 storied building. There wasn't a single building to rival it near by. This not only gave me an amazing view of the city but also provided unobstructed breeze at all times.

We stepped on to the balcony. This was the first time I was naked in my balcony. I was conscious that we could be spotted from the several shorter buildings around us. Gopal pushed me towards the railing of the balcony. He then raise my left leg, folded it at the knee and placed it on the edge of the balcony. Gopal shoved his cock inside my ass in one stroke. I gasped for air at such a surprise move. Even though I had some what become used to anal sex, it was still painful.

Gopal held on to my shoulders and resumed fucking me. I enjoyed the view of the city which was sparkling with all the lights. I looked up in the sky at the stars. They looked so beautiful. Suddenly, the number of star seemed to double as Gopal started fucking me harder. My moans grew louder as Gopal increased his speed even more. The cold wind brushed against my nipples making them hard.

Gopal slowed down for a moment. He lit a cigarette and started smoking and resumed fucking me. He took a couple of puffs and passed me cigarette. It was difficult for me to smoke because I was constantly moaning as Gopal fucked me. This was a completely new experience for me. I was naked in the balcony being fucked in the ass by a huge cock and was smoking a cigarette at the same time.

After we finished the cigarette, Gopal locked my elbows under his right forearm and pulled my hair with his left and fucked me harder. Kinky thoughts started flooding my mind. What if we were being watched? I was moaning loud enough to grab the attention of someone. Such kinky thoughts coupled with the hard fucking triggered my orgasm. I had lost the count of the orgasms I had since the evening but their intensity hadn't waned.

Gopal continued fucking me for several more minutes during which I had a couple of more orgasms. It must have been at least twenty more minutes after which Gopal came with a loud moan inside the condom. When Gopal let go off me, I just collapsed on the balcony floor. I was completely exhausted. I didn't have an ounce of energy left in me. Gopal picked me up in his arms and placed me on the bed. He covered me with a blanket and within seconds I fell asleep.

The sleep that followed our all evening sex marathon was the deepest, calmest and the most satisfying I had in years. I had several flashes of dreams which repeated all the happenings of the previous evening. My dream was broken when I felt something hitting my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes a little to see what was going on but I couldn't manage to keep them open for long and I closed my eyes again.

I again felt something hit my cheek, this time a little harder. I opened my completely and saw Gopal kneeling in front of me, his erect cock dangling in front of me. I was on my side with Gopal's cock inches from my mouth. His cock twitched and swayed like a cobra. I realized that we were both naked and I remembered that we had slept naked last night.

"Rise and shine my whore..." Gopal said with a big smile on his face.

"Good morning...what time is it?" I asked, still waking up from sleep.

"It is 5.30 am...Suma comes here at 7, doesn't she?" He asked.

I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten to remind Suma not to come to work today. The shock woke me up completely.

"Gopal...you must go...Suma..." I tried to complete my statement but Gopal cut me off.

"Yeah...yeah...Suma will be here...but I am not going before I fuck you suck me. Consider it a token of gratitude for all the orgasms I gave you last night...kind of a farewell blowjob. And don't worry. Suma won't be here for at least for an hour and half. She must have just woken up and she first goes to Mrs. Reddy's house...so we have enough time to finish this." Gopal said with a very calm voice.

Gopal made a good point. It was still a long time before Suma showed up. I looked at Gopal, then at the clock and then at his cock. I pulled back the foreskin with my right hand and opened my mouth to take its head in. The head disappeared between my lips and I started sucking it. By now my sleep had vanished completely and I was fully awake. I sucked his cock with the same enthusiasm I had shown last night.

Gopal lay down with his head near my pussy in a sideways 69 position. This position was very convenient position for both of us to pleasure each other mutually. We licked and sucked each others to our hearts content. Gopal licked me to an orgasm just minutes later and he as usual just kept going. He again kneeled in front of me and I sucked him

After about ten minutes, Gopal took his cock out of my mouth and sprayed his seed all over my face. I closed my eyes and giggled as he deposited his thick load on my face. "Your early morning beauty treatment madam" Gopal said referring to the 'facial' he had just given me. I laughed hearing that statement and licked the semen off my lips.

I entered the bathroom to take a shower and Gopal followed me. He wasn't done with me. He again fucked me under the shower but this time he was very gentle. He was actually making love to me. This side of Gopal's personality surprised me. He had fucked me hard last night and now he was loving me so tenderly. After a very slow and satisfying love making session, we got out of the shower. I wore a bathrobe and covered my hair in a towel. Gopal got dressed and we walked towards the door.

"Will you come back tonight?" I asked him.

"Do you want me to come back?" Gopal asked in return, untying my robe and holding my naked waist.

I blushed and nodded in affirmative. Gopal laughed and squeezed my boobs softly. I stood on my toes to kiss him. We kissed for a few seconds and Gopal opened the door and left. I closed the door and went back to bed and drifted to sleep.

After a while I got up to open the door for Suma.

"Madam...you look very tired...are you alright?" Suma asked. Her tone suggested she was genuinely concerned for me.

"Never been better Suma...never been better..." I replied and smiled.

Suma looked at me curiously as I stood there grinning. I turned around and went back to bed.