A Remarkable Phase of My Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me taste that pussy Suma" Gopal said as he removed his cock from my mouth. Suma was so busy licking my pussy that she didn't hear her husband.

"Suma...Suma..." Gopal said a little loudly.

"Huh" Suma said as she raised her head from between my thighs.

Gopal and I laughed as Suma blushed. Her face was covered with my juices. She looked so sexy that I just wanted to kiss her.

"Well...she just can't get enough of my pussy, can she?" I said as I stopped laughing. Suma smiled coyly at my statement and nodded her head.

"If it is so good, then why don't you let your husband taste it" I said.

"Okay, but only if you lick my pussy" she said as she moved aside.

"You don't have to ask Suma...I am going to do it anyways." I replied as Gopal took her place and Suma came close to me. She bent down and kissed me and I could taste my own juices on her lips. I cleaned all my juices of her mouth and went back to kissing her.

"Hmmmmm..." I moaned in her mouth as I felt Gopal's rough tongue on my clit. I pushed my pussy more towards him as he continued licking me.

"I just love the way you husband licks my pussy" I whispered into Suma's ears.

"I know...he is just awesome, isn't he?" Suma replied as she looked into my eyes. Her look was intense, displaying her lust. Our lips locked into a very intense kiss. Our tongues mashed into each other like a death match. I extended my arm over to her pussy and caressed it gently.

Suma broke the kiss and swung her right leg over my chest and placed it on the other side of my body. Her pussy was now right above my face. She slowly lowered it towards my mouth. I extended my tongue to meet her pussy and latched it firmly like a plug and a socket.

"Aaahhh" Suma moaned as my tongue moved all over her pussy. Her musky scent and salty taste was intoxicating. I grabbed her fleshy ass and pulled her as I drove my tongue into her pussy. Suma rotated her hips smothering me with her pussy. I grabbed her boobs and pinched her nipples. I fucked her pussy with my tongue making her squeal in joy.

Suma grabbed my hair hard and pulled me.

Gopal was also doing his magic on my pussy. He was moving his tongue on my pussy in a circular motion. It was his signature move. I liked to call it 'The Tongue Tornado'. It made me cum in a matter of seconds and he knew how much I loved it. He steadily increased his speed as my orgasm fast approached.

I was breathing heavily and licking Suma intensely triggering her orgasm. Gopal's actions had started a chain of events which was going to culminate into two huge orgasms. Gopal's speed reached a crescendo when he suddenly inserted his two thick fingers deep into my pussy.

That pushed me off the edge. I screamed and arched my back as a huge orgasm swept over me. It hit me while I was still sucking Suma so I bit her clit hard. Suma too screamed and squirted her juices on my face. We both writhe and shivered as the orgasm seemed to never end. I was almost knocked out from the force of that orgasm.

I don't know how long it took for us to recover but when we finally did, Suma was lying next to me and Gopal was sucking my boobs. I just started laughing for no reason. I just couldn't control it. Seeing me like that, Suma started laughing too. Gopal looked at us and smiled with his mouth still busy on my nipples.

I pulled both of them towards me and showered their faces with kisses. "I love you guys" I said before landing a kiss on each of their lips. All three of us extended our tongues at each other; our tongues wriggled on each other. A bond had formed between us. A bond of desire, pleasure and an unending lust.

A few months ago, I was alone, missing my fiancée, in a strange town with no friends. But today I had the company of the two most amazing lovers one could get. I had everything! I thanked my luck for allowing Gopal to rape me and making me fall in the bathroom. These events had led to this day, where I was naked with a man and a woman and was thoroughly enjoying my first threesome!

After a little rest, we decided to proceed. Gopal's cock had gone a little limp and needed encouragement. Suma and I immediately set to the task of making Gopal 'rise' to the occasion. We were sucking his cock like our life depended on it. Even a seventy year old man's cock will get erect when two sexy and willing women are sucking it, and then Gopal was still a strong young man.

He got erect in no time and we made it extra wet with a generous slobbering of our saliva. Gopal was now ready to fuck our pussies to kingdom come

"Whom do I fuck first? My wife or my whore? This is so very difficult" Gopal asked himself mockingly. Suma and I laughed as we wrapped our hands around each other's waist.

"I've got an idea! Why don't we two ladies contest on who gets to fuck you first?" I said, suggesting that Suma and I compete for Gopal's cock.

"Sounds exciting" Suma said.

"Perfect. You two ladies do what you can to prove that you deserve my cock first". Gopal said sitting on the edge of the bed like a king ordering his subjects.

"You go first Suma" I said.

"Alright" Suma replied as she placed a hand on her hip and gave a sexy pose. I immediately went and switched on the music player and put on some music. Suma was posing very seductively, accentuating her assets. I must commend that in spite of being a half literate maid, Suma was very aware of her sensuality. She turned around to give us a view of her voluptuous body. She had a body to die for; any hot blooded man would have fucked her.

She grabbed her large breasts and squeezed them, making a slutty expression. She then sucked on her own tit which was very sexy. She turned around and got on her fours with her ass facing us. She started jiggling it, turning her head around to wink at us. I and Gopal whistled at the on going show. Suma slapped her ass a couple of times. She then inserted her middle finger in her pussy and licked it. She continued for another minute before stopping.

Now it was my turn. I went to the other end of the room and turned around to face Gopal. I slowly and very seductively did a cat walk towards the bed. My expression was intense and sexy. I stopped a couple of feet away from the bed and turned around.

I bent down from the waist, looking at Gopal from between my legs. Gopal's eyes were wide enough to pop out. I giggled looking at him. I then straightened up and twirled around like a ballerina displaying my hot body.

I got on my fours and crawled towards Gopal looking him in the eye as I approached him. I gave a very light lick on his balls before standing up. I straddled Gopal and slowly brought my body down, rubbing my breasts on his face before our eyes met. Gopal was quiet and was breathing heavily. I got off him and stood next to Suma.

"That's enough! Come here ladies, sit on my lap and let me tell you the winner." Gopal said as he motioned us to sit on his lap. We both sat on each of his thigh. Gopal sucked on our tits turn by turn for a minute.

"You two ladies put on a great show and I have decided who I will fuck first. The winner is....Ruchi!!!" Gopal said.

"Yaayyy...Wohooo" I said as I raised my hands in the air. Suma laughed and clapped. I gave Suma a very wet kiss as a token of appreciation for her fine performance.

"Now give me my prize Gopal!" I said and got off his lap and lay down on the bed.

"I will be honored!" he replied as he got on the bed and placed himself between my thighs. Suma, who was in no mood to be left out, sat on my face facing Gopal.

Gopal started rubbing his cock on my pussy. He rubbed my clit vigorously making me moan. He kept rubbing my pussy with his cock for a few minutes more before placing it at the entrance of my pussy. I braced for a shove and tightened my pussy. Gopal, expecting an easy entry was surprised how my pussy felt so tight.

All the kegel exercises in the last few months made that possible. Gopal slowly inserted his cock into my pussy. As his cock went deeper and deeper, I started licking Suma's pussy.

"Hmmmm" I moaned as Gopal finally managed to shove his cock completely. He started stoking slowly, withdrawing his cock slowly and pushing it in again.

"You're so tight Ruchi...Aaah...amazing" he moaned as he steadily increased his pace.

I couldn't reply as my mouth was busy licking Suma's pussy. Suma was now flowing and I lapped her juices as if it were nectar. Gopal was now fucking me faster. My body jerked as he shoved his cock and drilled me. He bent down and latched his mouth onto Suma's breasts but continued fucking me with the same pace.

"Ohhhh....Aaahh...." Suma moaned as her orgasm approached. She was rotating her hips faster on my mouth, pushing her pussy into my face. It was becoming difficult for me to breath but I kept on sucking with the same enthusiasm.

"Aayyiii...Aaahhhh...." She moaned as her orgasm hit her. Suma squirted her juices all over my face and collapsed on me with her head near my pussy. She got off me and I saw Gopal, his eyes displayed the lust. I looked down my body to see his massive tool tearing apart my pussy. The sight of Gopal drilling me always amazed me. The fact that I could accommodate him so easily was enough to surprise me.

Gopal placed his hands on the bed besides me and I wrapped my legs around his waist as Gopal started fucking deeper and faster. I moaned loudly and grabbed the white satin bed sheet beneath me as the pressure of my own orgasm started building.

Suma, who had by now recovered from her orgasm, got back into action. She sucked my right breast as she fondled the left. "Aah...Aah...oooohh" I moaned as the orgasm inched closer. I wanted to prolong this one. I wanted to make it big, explosive, so I tried but the cock inside my pussy just wouldn't let me.

Gopal perhaps sensed this and abruptly stopped fucking me just before my orgasm. He withdrew from my pussy, his cock made a 'plop' sound as the head emerged out of the depths of my pussy. He grabbed Suma by her hair and stuffed his cock into her mouth. "Hmmmppfff" Suma exclaimed at the sudden assault. Gopal roughly fucked her mouth and winked looking at me.

This man is an animal I thought and smiled. After a minute of fucking Suma's mouth, Gopal shoved his cock back into my hole. As he stroked me, the orgasm that I thought had waned away quickly caught up. Gopal sensing my orgasm closing in increased his speed. My moans grew louder and deeper.

"Ohhhh yeah...that's it...just a little...just a little...yeah...yeah....aaahhh" I screamed as the orgasm hit me. Gopal increased his speed even as I came making the orgasm more intense. Suma stopped sucking my breasts as I jerked violently from the orgasm. As soon as the orgasm ended, I managed to open my eyes, my head was still a little heavy but I didn't want to miss any of the action.

I saw that Gopal had made Suma lie down on her back and was about to enter her. "Wait!" I said and crawled up to him and took his cock into my mouth. I could taste my own pussy juices as I sucked Gopal. I taste pretty well I thought to myself, no wonder Suma was so obsessed with it. I sucked him for a minute before placing his cock on her pussy.

As soon as I did that, Gopal shoved it right into her. Suma screamed but muffled them with her own hands. Gopal started fucking his wife very roughly. Usually with me, he started off steadily with long and deep strokes but right now he was mauling Suma's pussy. He dragged his cock right up to the edge of her pussy before shoving it back inside. Suma's body jerked and she yelped in pain every time he did this.

"You are hurting her Gopal" I said worrying about Suma.

"Well...that's how she likes it" Gopal answered as he continued his hard stokes.

"Oh...well do you like that Suma?" I asked Suma, looking at her. She nodded in affirmative, biting her lips, keeping her eyes closed and enjoying her husband's actions. I was now relieved and decided to sit back and watch the couple make some rough love. I just lay down next to Suma, spread my legs and began fingering myself. After a couple of minutes of fingering my clit, I realized that my finger wasn't enough and I had to get back into the game.

I got on top of Suma such that our pussies were right above each other. I grabbed her face and kissed her to which Suma responded my wrapping her hands around my neck and pulling me closer. Gopal had his own agenda. He had two pussies right above each other waiting to be fucked. He could fuck only one at a time but didn't want to leave the other one waiting. So he cleverly came up with an idea.

As he fucked Suma, he inserted three of his rough, thick fingers into my pussy and started fingering. After a couple of stokes, he shoved his cock into my pussy and fingered Suma. Suma was now scratching my back, making it clear that her orgasm was near. I broke the kiss and looked back at Gopal. "She is close...fuck her" I told him. Gopal nodded and shoved his cock into Suma pussy. The force of the penetration was enough to push Suma over the edge.

Suma was completely exhausted and she just laid there like a log. I could understand her. Sex with Gopal was very demanding and tiring but I had gotten used to it and was ready for more! I got off Suma.

"Are you going to cum today or are you looking to set a world record?" I jokingly asked Gopal. I and Suma had cum several times but Gopal was showing no signs of cumming. Gopal laughed at my comment as he pushed on my back. I immediately got on my fours and Gopal moved behind me. Gopal slowly inserted his cock into my pussy and started fucking me with steady, medium paced strokes.

After a few strokes, Gopal grabbed my shoulders and started fucking me really hard. His balls slapped against my pussy filling the whole room with its distinct sound. "Aah...Aah...Aah" I moaned rhythmically as Gopal hit the right spots. I opened my eyes and saw Suma lying there with her hands behind her head. She watched, mesmerized by the view in front of her, her husband ramming my pussy.

After a couple of minutes, I sensed Gopal's cock was tightening and I knew he was close to an orgasm. "Cum on both of us" I said as I turned my head to look at him. Gopal immediately withdrew his cock while I lay down next to Suma. Gopal came between us and started jerking his cock. I took my tongue and squeezed my boobs in anticipation of his impeding orgasm. I knew it was going to be a big one; one enough for both me and Suma.

"Here it comes bitches!!!" Gopal grunted as his cock ejected thick ropes of cum. The first strand fell right on my nose. The second one landed on Suma forehead. Suma squirmed and giggled as her husband ejaculated on her. The third one landed on my breasts and the rest smaller drops landed on my stomach.

I immediately turned towards Suma and started licking of the cum on face and kissed her. Suma reciprocated by licking of all the cum on my body. She gently scooped of every drop of cum off my body and shared it with my through a kiss. The salty cum mixed with her saliva was amazing. Once we were done cleaning each other, we focused our attention to Gopal. Suma and I licked and cleaned his cock thoroughly before we all three collapsed on the bed.

I turned to Suma and asked her," So...how was it?"

"Amazing...I am glad this happened" she replied, blushing a little.

"Both of you are just awesome. This is no doubt the best sex I have ever had." Gopal interjected.

"Thanks" said I and Suma at the same time and started to laugh.

I gently cupped Gopal's cock and fondled it. Suma focused her attention on his nipples by sucking them. Soon, Gopal's cock showed signs of life. I jerked his harder and soon he was fully erect.

"Look Suma." I said and stopped jerking his cock.

Suma looked at his hard cock and flashed a naughty smile at me.

"Do you want to do this again?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Alright...but this time we will take him in the ass" I said with a devilish smile.

Suma was shocked to hear this. Her expression made it clear that she had never tried it. I remembered my reaction when Gopal mentioned it to me the first time and I smiled to myself.

"I haven't done this in my entire life...I won't be able to take him in there." Suma said with a tone of fear.

"Don't worry dear...it will be alright" Gopal said. I got on all fours and Gopal positioned his cock at my asshole. Suma looked on with wide eyes as Gopal's thick cock prepared to invade my ass.

"Suma...Let me show you how the experts do it!!!" I said and winked at her before Gopal shoved his cock in my ass.

12