A Reminder

Story Info
I will remember to write my stories.
1.2k words
4.15
14k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There I was, doing everything but writing a story like I was supposed to. You warned me that you would be mad if I didn't write at least one a day. It gives me something to do, and yes, I know it's good for me, but yesterday I was just being lazy when it came to writing.

"You'll see what happens." you had said when I told you I wasn't going to write. Of course, I didn't believe anything would happen. Tonight, I was fixing my bed, adjusting the AC, and turning out the light,and crawling into bed to get comfy when you came up behind me.

"You are in trouble." you whisper in my ear. My body tenses and I turn around to look up at you. You sit down on the bed and take my arm, pulling me across your lap. I struggle pitifully, but you hold me tight against you. Slowly you reach down and pull the back of my shirt up. Your hand runs lightly over the back of my panties, caressing my ass softly before you slide your fingers into the waist of my panties. They slide down my ass to the middle of my thighs. I already know what's coming as I feel the cool air of the room against my ass cheeks.

You bring your hand down hard on my ass, making me jump; you reach over and pick up the paddle. You rub it lightly over my ass, making me tremble to feel the wood rub against my skin.

"Bad girl."

You continue to rub the paddle over my ass. Suddenly you raise your arm and bring the paddle down hard in the middle of my ass. I jump and reach back, trying to protect my bottom. You grab my arm and pin it against my back as you raise yours again. You bring the paddle back down, hitting the same spot.

"Owwwww that hurts!" I cry out, but of course it doesn't stop you from bringing it down again, this time hitting my right ass cheek. I feel the sting of the paddle and close my eyes, biting down hard on my bottom lip.

"Good, it's supposed to hurt, you should have written your story." you say to me and bring the paddle down on my left ass cheek. My ass is starting to burn. I can feel tears stinging my eyes as you continue to paddle and scold me for not writing my story.

"Are you going to write a long story tomorrow to make up for today?"

"No!" I say which earns me more of the paddle. You continue to bring it down on my ass, turning my flesh from white to pink to red. You hear me start to whimper each time it hits me.

"Are you going to write a long story tomorrow?" This time I simply nod my head, ready to get the spanking over with. You lay the paddle down beside you on the bed and rub your hands over my sore, red ass, gently petting it. I am sniffling.

"You better write one tomorrow or you know what happens."

"I will." I manage to whisper through my sniffles. Your hand wanders from my ass to between my legs and you begin to carress my pussy lips, rubbing them lightly making my sniffles turn into moans.

"Mmmmmmm that feels good." I say as I press back against your fingers. Suddenly you push me off your lap.

" Get naked."

I stand in front of you on shaky legs. I slowly raise my shirt up and over my head, tossing it to the floor. I finish removing my panties from around my thighs. I kick them over to where my shirt is and stand timidly in front of you, naked.

You toss me my dildo and grin.

"Fuck yourself."

Humiliated and horny, I spread my legs and take the dildo, rubbing it against my pussy lips, then slowly easing the head into my wet cunt. I slowly start to fuckmy pussy,sliding the dildo in and out. You see my juices coat the dildo, making it shine.

"Mmmmm."

You sit on the bed and watch me fuck myself.

"Go faster" you order. I begin to really pound the dildo in and out of my cunt, making myself moan loudly , feeling the walls of my pussy gripping the dildo. I feel my body shake and tremble as I start to orgasm. I look up at you and smile, but the look on your face stops me cold. I can't stop cumming though.

"That was too fast." you say sternly.

You get up and take my arm again, leading me to window. You stand me at the window and disappear for a moment. You come back carrying a tube of red lipstick. You turn me around and write "FUCK HOLE" across my stomach with an arrow pointing down to my pussy.

"Turn around and show everyone outside your pretty fuck hole and how you use it."

You stand behind me, and run your finger tips down my stomach to my cunt, where you spread my lips apart with your fingers. I tremble as I see people walking outside. You slowly slide 2 fingers into my wet pussy, and begin pumping them in and out, making me moan and squeal.

"That's it show them what a slut you are."

You continue to finger me, moving your hand to press your thumb against my asshole as you fuck my cunt, rubbing my asshole is small circles.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yessssssss."

I press down, grinding against your hand as your fingers fuck me. You make me shudder, moaning. My body goes stiff as I cum hard and loud, leaning back against you as my body shudders around your hand.

"Mmm, good girl." you whisper in my ear, and kiss the side of my neck lightly. You slide your fingers from my cunt and remove your thumb from my ass.

"Now I need you to take care of something for me."

You pull your cock out of your boxers. I stare at your hard cock and lick my lips, dropping to my knees in front of you. I lean forward and touch the tip of my tongue against the little hole on the tip of your cock.

"Yessss baby that's it."

I slide your head into my mouth, sucking on it lightly. You reach down, placing your hands on the sides of my head, holding me still as you start to thrust in and out of my mouth, fucking my face. You make me gag slightly as you hit the back of my throat.

"Mmmmm yessss take it like a good slut." you moan out as you pound my face.

My lips are getting sore as you continue to pound in and out of my mouth. All of a sudden you stop anddig your fingers into my scalp, trembling slightly as you shoot your hot sticky load down my throat. I try to pull away but you hold me firmly by my hair.

Finally you pull out and look down at me. I swallow your cum and lick my lips, gazing up at you.

"Will you remember to write your stories?" you ask, and all I can do is grin and nod my head. Of course, I may forget once in a while.