A Reminder

Story Info
He decides that his slave needs to be reminded of the rules.
1.4k words
3.59
21.8k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sessa
Sessa
7 Followers

He is a 38 year old man who was still very attractive, who has a 25 year old girlfriend who lives with him. She is an above average sized woman who loved to be submissive for him. Recently they had taken their relationship further and moved in together, him being her Master Fulltime. She loved being his slave and he loved having her around more. He has only a couple of rules, but the most important one allows his submissive slut to go out and fuck any man she can as long as she goes home to him, and tell him all about it while he uses her as he pleases. He likes hearing that his little Pet was a slut, and often he would find the men for her to fuck, but the ending was always the same, every night he would use her however he saw fit, especially after someone has fucked her.

Tonight she was out picking up men at a local bar. She wore her black miniskirt, knee high boots, a black t-shirt with bright red lipstick. Her large DD cup breasts were contained in a bra, but no panties at all. He made his pet give him a blow job before he sent her off with orders to pick up at least 3 men for either head, but preferably sex. It was about 4am when she finally stumbled into the door. Her t-shirt and skirt were barely on and her lipstick was smudged all over her mouth. He was sitting on the sofa watching TV, waiting for her when she stumbled into the house and walked straight into the bedroom, not doing a thing before falling on the bed, half asleep before he followed her into the room.

She started talking in a soft voice about her night. The first guy she met was a 19 year old uni student. He looked like a nerd, and she thought that he would be a quick fuck. She took him to the bushes next door and let him fuck her up against a tree and she was surprised when she was able to cum before he did.

Her Master slipped out of his pants at this point, but made no move towards his slut. She didn't even turn around to look at him, she was that exhausted. She continued on to the second guy, he was a little older, about her own age and more experienced than the first so he was able to make her cum twice as he fucked her over a park bench.

The third guy was older than her by about 10 years, and he was recently divorced. He was out with his friends since his divorce just came through that day. She took him out the back of the bar to have sex with him, a nice quick fuck she expected. But she was wrong, half way through a friend of his came to check to see if he has passed out or not, and found them fucking.

His friend said nothing, waiting until the guy was done. She had had a couple of drinks, so she was lying there as the guy who just fucked her zipped up his pants. Without warning, his friend came up behind him, saying that he wanted his turn. She had already cum several times, but she wanted to please her master, so she agreed.

This new guy was not as gentle as the previous. His cock was much bigger and he did not pay any attention foreplay as he grabbed her tits roughly and pushed his big cock into her pussy. She was on her back on an old sofa, legs over his shoulders as he fucked her pussy hard and fast. She loved every moment of it, telling him to go harder to which he complied. Her own orgasm subsided when he started fucking her harder, his own orgasm close. She eagerly awaited his cock in her pussy; however he unexpectedly pulled out at the past minute and sprayed his cum all over the sofa and the floor.

After she had finished her story, she started to doze a little, to sleepy to remember any of his rules and her pussy was too sore after the rough fucking to care. He started to rub his hands up the inside of her legs; taking her miniskirt up to her hips and then continuing up to rub her pussy. It was at this point she made her biggest mistake and told him that she was too sore and too sleep for sex tonight. Part of him did understand, but that part wasn't really in control. He had spent all night thinking about her getting fuck by strangers and was now extremely horny and wanted sex. He always wanted to claim his territory and be the last person to fuck her. As her Master, it was his right.

He said nothing and got off the bed, this action didn't signal warning bells in her head, so it took her by complete surprise when he cuffed her right hand to the right bed post. He had done the same to her left hand before she opened her eyes to see what was happening. She was still faced down, now with three or four pillows now under her hips when she asked what he was doing. He said nothing as he spread her legs wide, cuffing them to either side of the bottom of the bed. She was left faced down and spread eagled before he spoke to her.

"You are the filthiest, nastiest cock-sucking slut that I have ever met. You love cock so much that I know that you need more than one to satisfy you. This is why I allow you to fuck other men, but you are my dirty little whore and it's always my cock that fucks you when the day is done. After you have had other cocks to play with, I will always remind you who your Master is." He said.

She looked confused and said quietly "I know that you're my Master."

"I am not sure you know that enough, you're a dirty cum slut and I think you have forgotten. You need to be re-taught that lesson." He said no more as he opened up a bottle of lube and spread some onto her asshole. He shoved a finger into her asshole just as she started screaming softly from shock.

"Master, please no."

"You're the one who said that her pussy was too sore slut!" He said as he continued to fuck her ass with his fingers for a short time, paying no attention to her pussy. She could only lie helpless before him as he rightfully claimed his territory.

After a short time, she had relaxed a little and he was able to straddle her arse and spread her cheeks wide. He added more lube to her asshole as he pushed the head of his cock against her. She cried out again but he did not stop. He kept slowly pushing his cock into her ass. When he was full inside her, he said "You will remember that you are mine, and no matter what, I will have you anytime that I want to."

She buried her head into the bed as he started to thrust his cock in and out of her asshole. He only held her hips and did not touch any other part of her body, but he noticed that as he fucked her, she started to moan into the pillow. He guessed that her pussy would be very wet right now, but he continued to fuck her asshole more quickly.

He was about to cum when he said "What have you learned tonight slut?"

"I am your pet, your toy and you have complete access to my body, no matter what." She said as she felt his cum short powerfully into her arse before she had a chance to cum.

His body shook as he came and when he was done, he pulled out of her arse. "Crawl under the covers and go to sleep. I am having a shower now, but you will wait until morning to shower. After we wake up, I will fuck you ever hour, on the hour and you will only cum when I tell you too. Do you understand that slut?"

She murmured a sleepy yes and fell asleep, horny, but knowing that it will not take long to gain back her beloved Masters favour enough to be allowed to cum. She was looking forward to the morning, and having a Sunday that will not be so lazy.

Sessa
Sessa
7 Followers