A Replacement for Susan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have to admit to not being completely sure what to expect as I pushed myself into her very wet vagina but to be honest apart from a little resistance at first she felt no different than any other girl I'd been with. Which is to say it was fantastic of course!

We did use the whole pack and I'm sure Diane took perverse pleasure in dropping each condom into her waste bin knowing her mother would find them.

I left at half eleven to make sure I missed her parents. Diane thanked me profusely for being so gentle and understanding. She let me know how nervous she had been after hearing her friends say how painful the first time had been for them.

We made arrangements to meet on the following Tuesday evening when her parents always went to a bridge club.

There was a definite bounce in my step as I walked to my car. And all the way home I was thinking about Diane and began to wonder if she would make a suitable replacement for Susan. As I pulled onto our drive I figured that she just might.

Predictably for her, my mother had waited up to hear how my date had gone. I told her that we'd enjoyed the film and had got to know each other a little better, not that far from the truth don't you think.

'So you're dating now?' She asked expectantly.

'No just friends.'

I left her almost gnashing her teeth as I went up to my room.

In the morning I got a text from Anna asking if I was free to meet up later. She didn't need to say why and I text back to say I was. She replied that her parents would be out from twelve till five at the earliest. I text that I'd be there at one.

Needless to say at one I was knocking on her door and was very pleased to see that Anna was at least braless. We kissed as soon as the door closed behind me and I soon had her top off to suck on her already hard nipples. As I moved back to kiss her lips again I slipped a hand between her legs and aggressively rubbed her pussy until she came.

Anna guided me to the couch and began to tug at my clothes. As she pulled them off me she told me that her mom had given her an implant and told her she was safe. As soon as my dick sprang free she sucked it hungrily into her mouth. I pulled free after a few moments and told her I wanted to fuck her.

Anna was keen to accommodate my request and practically threw herself onto the couch as soon as she'd pulled her skirt off. She sat with her legs held in what you could say was an un-lady like pose. She stroked her clit as she watched me kick my trousers off and leaned forward to watch my dick disappear into her waiting vagina. We fucked with a passion, but not for long. Anna didn't quite cum but she did as I sucked on her clit a little later. I'd cum twice more by four and we thought it best to dress which gave us chance to have a chat too.

Anna asked if I was seeing any other girls. Not knowing what my mother may have said, I told her I was.

'Do they know about me?'

'Not yet. You don't mind do you.' I stated

'No. As long as you can perform like you just did, I wont complain. What are they like?'

'Well my official girlfriend is Susan and we've been seeing each other for a year or so.'

'Your official girlfriend? There's an unofficial one too?'

'Diane.'

'Wait, Diane Summers?'

'No idea. She lives on Elm street if that helps.'

'That's her. You know I'd never have matched her up with you. I mean she's okay in a quiet sort of way but...'

'My lips are sealed.' I said with a smile.

She looked at me intensely before saying 'Diane Summers? Who'd have thought! Any others?'

'No that's it although I'm not sure how long I'll keep seeing Susan. My mom got you and me together as a way to get me to stop seeing her.'

'What's wrong with Susan?'

I gave her an exasperated look before saying that mom had her down as a gold digger. 'The maddening thing is, I can't kick the feeling that she's probably right!'

'Mommy's know best, don't you know.'

'How about your mommy?' I teased, 'She's okay about our arrangement?'

'She's cool and anyway we're both adults.'

There didn't seem much else to say on the subject so we had another passionate kiss before I made to leave.

'See you soon I hope.' I said.

'You can count on it mister.'

'Have some scarves handy the next time you need me. And strip as soon as I arrive.'

'Yes sir.'

'Sir. I like that.' I said as I opened the door 'I'm looking forward to tying you up and playing with you. Might even see what it's like to do your arse.'

'Christ Paul, you know just the right things to say to me. When you want to 'do' my arse, don't ask okay, just do it. In fact do what ever you want to me.'

'Call me, soon!' I said as I left.

Mom didn't know I'd seen Anna that afternoon so I was spared to Spanish Inquisition for once. I had a shower and got ready to pick Susan up. There was a party at one of her friends and I'd said I take her. Unbeknown to me it was to be our last date.

I picked Susan up at eight and as usual I spent half an hour or so chatting with her folks over a beer. We got to the party about nine and all went well 'til I saw Susan making out with Brad, a lad she used to go out with. Not that it was something that bothered me too much, neither of us were exactly saintly after all. It was later while we were sitting together and I asked her about Brad.

'You saw us kissing?'

'Yeah, you made a good looking couple.' I teased her.

'Paul, he wants to start dating me again.' I did not see that one coming. 'He's got a steady job now and wants me to move in with him.'

'What did you tell him?' I asked.

'I know what we've got is good but you're off to uni in a few weeks...' she said and left the sentence hanging.

'Susan you do what is best for you. I'm fine with it. We've had a great time together but like you say I'm off to uni in a few weeks and that was always going to be a deal breaker for us.

'You're not mad then?'

'Christ Susan of cause I'm not, if you're happy, I'm happy. Do you need a lift home?'

'If you don't mind. Brad's celebrating so I'll leave him to it!'

On the way back to Susan's we chatting about our adventures and I knew I was going to miss seeing her. At her house I walked her to her door were we hugged and kissed briefly before saying good night. I was going to miss her but as the French so eloquently say, C'est la vie. That's life!

So there you have it, after all my mothers fretting and scheming, Susan dumped me! But needless to say she wasn't going to hear about that for the time being at least.

It was close to midnight when I got in and my mother had mercifully retired. As I got ready for bed I couldn't help but feel a sense of loss but in my heart I knew it was for the best. Thinking about Diane and Anna soon took my mind of Susan and sleep came easily once I got my head down.

Diane and I swapped a few messages over the next two days. She let me know her mom had found the condoms and I wondered how long before that bit of info would get back to my mom. I knew her well enough to realise she would be in contact with Diane's mother to enquire about our friendship.

In one text I asked her if there was anything in particular she like to experience. She messaged back,

'I'd like you to order me to strip and then to suck you off before lying on my bed while you eat me out to a mind blowing orgasm. If you want to fuck me three times after that I'll be more than happy. Failing that a re-run of Saturday evening will do .'

Funny girl I thought but couldn't stop myself from laughing as I read it. I messaged back saying as a working plan her ideas were worthy of consideration. Needless to say Tuesday evening was extremely entertaining and satisfying for us both. By ten I was completely drained, Diane had a just fucked look which meant my labours had not been in vain.

12