A Replacement Gone Bad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We didn't start anything. You tried to rape me."

"Come on Kay, we both know the reason you invited me tonight was because you wanted to fuck me. Your husband was out of town, so you thought you might like a piece of old Steve. I thought you might get a little cold feet, so that it why I put Rohypnol in your wine." He said.

"I knew it you son of a bitch. You put a drug in my drink. That explains why I felt the way I did. I have news for you Steve. I did not want you. I only invited you to have someone with me tonight. It was not a date or anything close. I guess I also wanted to make my husband jealous, and show him how mad I was for him not being there. It was a huge mistake on my part." I said.

"Mistake or not, we are going to finish what we started." He said.

He grabbed my arm and twisted it behind my shoulder blade. I started screaming until he pushed my arm further up.

"Stop that screaming, or I will pull your shoulder out of joint." He said.

"My husband is in the other room. He is going to kick your ass."

"Your wimpy little husband won't do shit. In fact, I bet he would like to watch."

He then pushed me over to the arm of the couch. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head back until his mouth was next to my ear.

"Kay I don't want to hurt you, I just want to get what's coming to me."

He bent me over the couch and told me not to scream. He lifted up my robe and spread my legs apart. He then pulled his pants and underwear down. I feel feel his huge dick working his way between my legs. I was crying, but did not scream.

JJ

Was that the phone I heard? Who could be calling this late at night.

I finished my business in the bathroom and started to walk back to the living room. I stopped at the living room door when I saw Kay opening the front door.

It was Steve. I guess she got horny and invited him over. I don't think I want to watch them fuck. I started to turn and leave when I heard Kay scream.

That was not a scream of pleasure. It was a scream of terror. Why is he grabbing her arm like that? He looks like he is hurting her. I listened to what was going on.

What? He gave her a date rape drug? He tried to forcibly rape her? He came here to finish the job?

Something snapped in me, and brought me out of the depressed state I was in. Kay was not fucking Steve at the hotel, she was being assaulted by him after he drugged her.

That son if a bitch. Who the hell does he think he is?

I ran up behind them and grabbed Steve by the collar. I jerked him backwards off my wife. I grabbed his arm and pulled it behind his shoulder like he had done Kay. His big dick was sticking straight out, but he had not penetrated her yet.

I grabbed his hair and pulled his head back.

"I think I need to teach you a little lesson on how to treat women, especially respectable married women."

I used all the force I had to turn and run him into the nearest wall, dick first.

You should have heard the thud when his erect dick hit that wall. It actually put a little dent into our wall. The thud was nothing compared to his agonizing scream. He collapsed on the floor holding his broken dick.

Kay ran over crying, and hugged me so tight I thought she was going to squeeze me to death.

"JJ I am so sorry. This was all my fault. I'm so glad you came to your senses and stopped him. I promise I will never do anything so stupid ever again."

"We will talk in a little bit Kay. I don't think we should call the police. You would have to go to the hospital for a rape test, and then to court to testify.

Let me just drag him to his car and send him in his way." I said.

"Whatever you think baby. I just want that asshole out of my house, and I never want to see him again." She said.

"I don't think he will be using that dick anytime soon." I said.

I picked Steve up and pulled him out to his car. He was still whimpering, and holding his dick.

"Get out of here Steve, and we don't want to ever see you again. You try to contact my wife and I promise you we will press charges." I said.

He jumped in his car and couldn't get out of there fast enough.

I went back inside and saw Kay crying on the couch.

"It's ok honey, he is gone, and won't be back." I said.

"JJ, can you ever forgive me for doing such a foolish thing?" She said.

"It was a foolish thing to do. I know you were pretty upset with me having to leave, but I did bust my butt trying to get back."

"Why didn't you call?" She said.

"I did, several times. I also left messages telling you I was on my way."

"I never heard my phone ring," she said as she walked over to her purse.

She pulled out her cell, and realized she had forgot to charge it.

"Another fuck up on my part. The phone is not charged. I seem to be batting zero tonight."

"Kay, I'm sorry I hurt you bad enough that you felt you needed to call Steve. I know you were angry when you did it, but you knew better. I also know you weren't trying to replace me, but you hardly knew the guy. I do blame myself some, but that meeting was very important."

"Oh my God, I almost forgot. Bill called right before Steve came. He said you hit a Grand Slam home run. The Chinese have made a very generous offer for the company, and it was all your doing." She said.

"Yes. I had a feeling they liked my presentation." I said.

"What does this mean JJ?"

"It means we are going to be filthy rich, and I can retire. We have a lot of stock in the company Kay, and our buy out will probably exceed 25 million."

Kay threw her arms around me and kissed me while screaming. "That is the most awesome news I have ever heard," she said.

"So you like the idea of being wealthy?"

"No honey, you have always provided well for your family. I am talking about you retiring, and being here with me all the time. I love you so much JJ."

"I am looking forward to it also honey. We are going to travel the world, starting with a Mediterranean cruise. I am going to get us the honeymoon suite, and we are going to fuck our brains out."

"Then I guess we better go start practicing right now." She said, as she slipped off her robe.

I took her in my arms.

"Honey I just want to tell you how beautiful you looked tonight. I don't know what happened to me when I walked into that room and saw you with Steve, but it felt like I was in another world, and unable to get back. I don't ever want to have that feeling again. It really hurt to see you with another man."

"JJ, you did everything right in this, and I did everything wrong. You were just doing your job. I was being selfish, and was not thinking straight. It was so sweet of you to bust your ass to make it to the banquet. I shudder to think what would have resulted, if you hadn't."

"It worked out Kay. In fact, everything seems to always work out for us. I think you learned a lesson, and so did I. I know you would never cheat on me, and I would never risk my relationship with you because of my job. Now let's get to bed and get an early start on that second honeymoon."

And we did. And we did. And we did it until we couldn't do it anymore that night.

Epilogue:

The deal went through, and I received 26.5 million for my share of the company. They offered to keep me on, but I immediately retired. Kay also quit her volunteer work.

We did take our Mediterranean cruise in the honeymoon suite. It was awesome, and we probably had as much sex as we did on our first honeymoon.

Kay and I both realized that night how deeply we loved each other, and nothing was worth risking that love.

Now if we can just get those two kids of ours out of college and married, they can get to work on giving us some grand kids.

12