A Replacement Partner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you made a mistake marrying him?"

"More or less although I don't resent living with him and he gets on well with most of my friends, meaning he makes the effort. Initially I found him quite exciting and rather passionate about me but that has somewhat faded. I'm not thinking of leaving him and I won't regard you as a marital substitute."

"Good, I'm glad to hear that."

She said, "Well I must hurry and be off to my real job and may have to work late to get through my workload. Let's kiss like friends, coolly."

Freddie led them into the kiss and squeezed Lucille's left breast, just to let her know he had sexy thoughts about her.

When the pulled away he almost jumped her when her saw the depth of the unguarded look in her eyes.

Jesus.

As soon as he arrived in his house Freddie gave Charlie some attention and then lay on his bed with a towel and masturbated, thinking of Lucille's very firm 34s. That thought worked, er spectacularly.

Geoff arrived unexpectedly next morning and was introduced to Lucille and noticed how much slower she was at stripping than Freddie.

"Are you enjoying this work Lucille?"

"The truth is no."

"Then pay me peanuts to do it for you. My mate and I will rip through the stripping and masking the windows for painting."

"Oh goodness, really? What do you think Freddie?"

"It's not a bad idea. You'll get your house back earlier. Would you work for twenty bucks an hour Geoff?"

"Yeah but I want $80 bucks and hour when I do the floors."

"Fair enough. Is that okay Lucille?"

"Oh yes. I'll leave things out for your lunch and then I'll go to my real job. I had under-estimated what was involved. I had thought it would feel rather romantic working on the renovation of our home, but not to be."

"That's because you are too beautiful and intelligent for menial work Lucille," Geoff said and he really enjoyed her giggle.

* * *

At last the renovations were done and with Lucille presiding, Freddie and Geoff positioned all the furniture back to where she required it and then Geoff went off, delighted at seeing how well the floor looked now furniture was back in the room. Freddie went to the home improvements center to borrow a trailer to return the last of the hired equipment.

He returned home and went over to have coffee with Lucille in the living room. She'd taken the day off work to spend putting knickknacks back into place or new positions. The new curtains and drapes were due to be delivered and she'd asked Freddie to help hang those and she'd gone out early to buy floor coverings for the bathrooms and the living room.

"Hi it's Freddie," he said, walking in through the open front door.

"Hi," she called. "I'm changing. Either come down to watch or get the floor coverings from the trunk of my car."

"Right," said Freddie and pondered.

The temptation from the alluring Mrs Holmes loomed large again. This was an invitation to see her in a state of undress. They'd kiss and he'd place a hand on her bared or near bared pussy and she'd melt in gratification, um perhaps, and moan and they'd be into it.

Then guilt and probable depression would hit them and he'd look aghast at his semen running down the inside of her thighs and she stood, swaying and staring horrified at him, knowing they had sinned and there was no turning back the clock.

Oh yes, things would never be the same again between them: this was a wakeup call.

"I'll get the floor coverings," he called, aware as the senior person it was his responsibility to control the situation even though she was an adult.

He began the three trips to carry in bathroom mats and scatter rugs. Little wonder she was sexed-up; she'd been on a buying spree.

"Dump them in the living room and I'll sort them," she called from the kitchen. "God I feel sexy as I've spent almost four thousand bucks on good quality coverings and that's sent my blood rushing."

Freddie imagined a pulsating pussy and nipples standing out like pencil ends. Groaning, he hurried off to fetch in the second load.

"I'll serve coffee in the living room," she called from the kitchen.

Freddie slid a hand down to adjust his underpants and went back for the large woven mat that he guessed would go under the coffee table.

He carried it into the living room and almost dropped it.

Lucille was dressed in a revealing little pink sleeveless dress, the neck scooped down to cover a little more than half her boobs and the hem finished level with the top of the patterned lace of her stocking tops, black stockings for fuck sake.

The front of his pants tented and the temptress smiled, the sides of her mouth almost reaching her earlobes, or so it appeared.

"Curtains," yelled a guy on the front porch.

"You pour, I'll sign," Freddie said desperately, not wishing a young, muscular and fit courier guy seeing Freddie's beloved dressed so that she looked more appealing than probably if she were naked.

Freddie watched in relief. The courier guy was pot-bellied, overweight and looked exhausted.

"A good day?"

"Listen mate, it's been hell out there with more complaining women than a dog has fleas and the traffic has been horrendous."

But the guy appeared gratified to have got that off his chest.

"Well a cold beer awaits you at home," Freddie smiled.

The courier guy watched Freddie sign 'Richard Holmes' for delivery of the four packages, and said, "No fucking way mate. I'll get home and the missus will order me out to the garden to dig new spuds for dinner and then wash her fucking car."

"Husbands like you deserve a medal," Freddie sympathized.

The guy said, "Gee thanks Mr Holmes. I needed a piece of support like that. You are a tower of strength."

Freddie went back two paces, afraid he might be hugged.

The guy drove off and Freddie carried in the first pack and found Lucille waiting for him, holding out a knife ready to castrate him.

"I'll open and you bring in the packages," she smiled appreciatively, much to his relief. The small pack will be the curtains for the two bathrooms."

The drapes were heavy and so Lucille mounted the stepladder for the less strenuous job while Freddie bunched up each drape and it high while she unfurled the top portion and clipped the hidden hooks on to the nylon carriers protruding from the channel track.

Freddie studied the inside of her thighs, taking in the pretty black and red lace of the stocking tops and his gaze was irresistibly drawn upwards and he was looking at the rear-protruding pussy lips. He almost dropped his bundle in shock: Lucille was not wearing panties.

"How are you holding up down there?" she called.

Freddie croaked he was fine.

She climbed down and fell against him and, of course, they kissed, long and sweetly.

Lucille then turned and pressed into him for another big kiss, her boobs flattening against his chest.

Freddie could feel the tip of his erection was positioned well and then temptation consumed him and he weakened. He was about to unzip and push it in when Lucille looked down and burst into tears.

What the heck, he hadn't gotten it out yet and anyway it wasn't all that frightening?

"The hem," she wailed.

He parted from her and looked at the hanging drape and saw nothing wrong.

"There's nothing wrong with it," he assured her manfully.

"It's... it's... UNEVEN," she sobbed.

Freddie lifted the back of her dress and patted her bare butt and said, "There's nothing wrong, I promise."

Palming a handful of butt cheek, he squeezed

Thankfully she didn't appear to notice.

She pulled away and pouting so incredibly beautifully, tears staining waterways down her face, she asked how he could promise such a thing.

"Easy. The heavy material has been bunched up. By morning the fabric will have straightened under its own weight and made the slight adjustment to the atmosphere of this room that will differ slightly to the atmosphere of the fabrication room where they were made."

Freddie brushed at the tear tracks on her face with a hand and she smiled at him. He lifted the back of her short skirt and patted her bare butt again.

He sighed and said, "Go and change out of this hugely sexy outfit you sexy provocateur. Richard will be home soon and I don't want him seeing you flashing your pussy and jiggling your breasts at me. It was a real treat though."

"You have seen my pussy?"

"Yes, well just from the back."

"Well look at it now and finger it and let me suck your finger."

"Off you go young lady. I've seen sufficient for one day."

She returned dressed normally in bra (well they weren't jiggling), tight top and jeans and scuffs.

Lucille climbed the ladder and began hanging the companion drape.

"I had been hoping you'd try to fist me while I was defenseless up the ladder."

"Which hole?"

She wobbled on the stepladder, shrieking in laughter.

When she settled, Freddie began talking to her quietly, saying he'd not go away with her for a dirty weekend and he explained why.

"So you think of me as a slut?"

"Hell no and don't ever again let me hear you talking like that. The problem is you are married and age-wise we are almost a generation apart."

"The difference is half a generation."

"Don't be pedantic and shut up and listen, I think rather than keep on with attempts to have me bang you, that you should devote that energy to try to reform your husband. If Richard used to show deep affection for you and used to be livelier and ready to do more exciting things, then he won't have lost those abilities in just three years. If the truth's known it's probably because you also have changed a bit. When you two have sex does he just roll away and go to sleep?"

"Yes."

"Well for a start that's something to begin changing. The situation is he feels drained and you are still on a high. Ask him to fetch you a glass of wine."

"What drink in bed?"

"Yes and why not? You sit up and he comes back, feeling his energy returning and he sees your smile and your tits..."

"I would have my nightdress back on."

"Why not sleep nude?"

"Well he might wake and feel my nudity and want sex when I'm sleepy."

"Jesus girl, you really need sorting. Most women I know of complain their husbands have lost interest in them and that means in sex."

"You talk to women about their intimacies?"

"Yes."

"But why?"

"Tell me, what is of greater interest to them than what you call their intimacies?"

"Omigod."

"What?"

"You are getting through to me."

Freddie sniffed and said, "Look don't worry about it. All you have to do is to modify your thinking and behavior slightly. You won't be aware of this but you are the sexiest woman I've ever known. Because you want me to have a piece of you in return for my warmth and gentleness when being with you, you have come at me with all guns blazing. But you have the wrong target: you aim should be your husband. I said you probably only have to modify things slightly. Asking for a glass of wine, or water if you prefer, after sex action is not a significant change in behavior... it's a minute although probably a noticeable change. And you don't announce hereafter you sleep nude, you just do it."

Lucille had been conversing, leaning against the ladder. She now came down breathing heavily and smiling.

"God you are amazing. I've never thought of changing my behavior to change the behavior of another person."

"Is that right? What if I say you do it all the time?"

"Okay the please enlighten me."

"Let me see. Okay, here's a great example. The first time we met you said to me, 'Richard told me he'd had a beer with the old retired guy at Number 37 I never thought you would be a handsome 40-year old'."

"Omigod, I think that's exactly what I did say to you."

"Perhaps it is. It burnt into my brain. And you said that to make me like you because you realized we were locked in as immediate neighbors."

"Omigod. You're so right. And a little while ago I invited you to finger my pussy, to keep you on track for having a dirty weekend with me. When I returned from changing out of my pink outfit you then began talking to me about why there would be no dirty weekend with you... you knew you needed to change my behavior."

"Yeah will I've know from the outset you are one of the most open women I've ever met but you have grey matter where it counts, under that luxurious thatch of chestnut hair."

They continued on talking and were almost finished when Richard walked in and said, "Holy smoke, this room looks amazing."

"Thanks darling. Lift a leg of my jeans and kiss the ankle. You can kiss me in the crotch later."

"Lucille!"

"What?"

"Freddie is here and listening."

"Yes and he's been married and knows about intimacies and how it's healthy for a marriage for a couple to be self-indulgent in the way in which they interact. Isn't that right Freddie?"

"Um yes."

"And you know every woman has a crotch?"

"Yeah of course I do and what lies therein," he said, catching Lucille's appreciative glance. "Richard I say if you can't relax and be yourself in your own home then the alternative refuge is the car or the office and that's neither sociable nor healthy in terms of marital relationships, right?"

"God what illegal substance have you two on?" Richard grinned. "Actually what are two are saying makes sense. I-I suppose I'm a little more conservative than you two are."

Freddie seized the opportunity while Lucille appeared to be recovering from the shock of Richard's admission.

"Well you know how to deal with that wet blanket effect pal, deal with it?"

"How?"

"Easy, start now. Help Lucille down off the ladder and kiss her well in front of me and ignore me and if you dare begin to apologize for such brazen behavior I'll sink my fist hard into your belly and no, Lucille and I haven't been on anything. We are imbued with the euphoria of seeing this room coming to near-perfection."

"Come down the ladder and welcome me home by engaging in a big kiss darling. I've always thought of Freddie as a sensible and learned guy and know this time he's so right. Then off you go and change into a pretty dress so Freddie and I can enjoy your femininity."

Freddie grinned, "Say pal what have you been on?"

"Oh we began entertaining some VIPs at 3:00 and I admit to being a little lubricated. I'll help with this last drape and then pal we'll opened a couple of bottles of wine and sit in here as a threesome and enjoy this most beautifully renovated room. Freddie, you've been a real treasure to Lucille. She's become more animated again since she met you and we are ever so gratefully for your assistance in converting this house into a real home."

"Thanks for the speech pal. Lucille is waiting for her juicy kiss."

* * *

Freddie strung up the hired colored lighting over the front porch of the Holmes' house on Friday afternoon and in disgust placed the twelve fiberglass and steel-legged pink flamingoes in the lawn on both sides of the pathway leading in from the front gate.

Lucille arrived highly excited and in typical female fashion clapped her hands and cooed the flamingoes were absolutely gorgeous and then had Freddie shift them to precisely the position she wanted each one placed. But she rewarded him with a beautiful open-mouth kiss and pulled his hand on to her left breast.

God, he thought, women really know how to manage a guy. Mothers must teach their daughters from an early age.

Lucille took him by the hand to the bedroom and told him to sit on the bed to be the first person to see her in her new party dress.

"Shouldn't that person be Richard?"

She smiled as if humoring a near brain-dead retired guy. "But here's not here."

Freddie assumed that was purely and simply female logic.

She stripped off totally in front of him.

"It's a sheath... too tight to look good if wearing underwear.

He almost ejaculated, well at least mentally, when she leaned forward to step into the silver and blue piece of film and her tits swung forward and swayed.

She looked up and caught him with his mouth open. She smiled and winked.

The dress appeared to be constructed to flatten her tits.

"What do you think?" Lucille asked, standing with one hip pushed forward, a hand resting on the other hip.

"Every guy at the party will want a piece of you."

"Including you?"

"Yes."

"Including Richard?"

"Yes."

"Excellent."

What the hell did that mean? Freddie wondered and heard a diesel delivery van arrive.

"The caterers are here."

"Please attend to them darling. I don't want those women attempting to have a piece of me. Oh did you remember to get your suit pressed?"

"Um I decided it looked shabby and bought a new suit."

"Omigod you should have called me and go with you to buy it?"

"I grew up in an era when men considered it was manly for a guy to choose his own attire."

"Attire, I thought that word was obsolete?"

"I wouldn't think so. You are probably thinking of garb."

"How is it you know so much?"

"You think of knowledge as being learned but in reality it is acquired, meaning the longer you live and have memory retention the longer you acquire knowledge. Note the subtle difference. Great tits, I must go to direct the caterers to the kitchen."

The 'house warming' next day was in full swing when Freddie went over.

He couldn't see Lucille but he recognized the dress but not her because she had her hair up hair and was in full make-up.

"Jesus."

"Thanks Freddie. That was even better than Richard's reaction but I must say he tried really hard. Omigod, your suit, it's lovely. You must have found a female assistant."

"It was a guy, older than me," Freddie said stiffly. "It's super-fine South African Merino wool, French blue with one button of Italian design."

"Oh Freddie it's wonderful. Come I have someone I'd like you to meet."

Freddie looked at the tits, approved, and then looked at the face and thought he recognized the woman who was just entering the house.

"Hi darling, Lucille said, and she and the older woman kissed.

"Lauren I'd like you to meet my dear friend and immediate neighbor Freddie Lusk. Freddie this is Lauren Grant, the real estate sales agent who sold Richard and me this house."

"Hi Lauren, I'm pleased to meet you."

"Hi Freddie."

"Oh some other guests are arriving. I must perform my hostess duties. Darling please show Lauren through the house to view the improvements we have achieved."

"Beer or whisky Lauren?"

She smiled, looked at his red wine and asked for a red wine.

"Well come and view the star of the renovated areas, the living room," Freddie said, handing Lauren her wine and linking his arm through hers.

She made no effort to break free.

"Were you involved in the renovations?"

"Yes," Freddie said proudly. "I worked as a painter and decorator for my father when I was young and when he died I inherited his home improvements business at South End and I retired after my wife's death 2½ years ago when I lost any purpose of carrying on. She was in charge of administration."

"Oh how sad. It's almost two years since my husband dumped me for a much livelier model with fewer miles on the clock."

"How sad."

"It happens and I'm long over it."

They entered the room and Lauren's jaw almost hit her chest.

"Omigod, this is a magnificent make-over."

"Lucille and I stripped the wallpaper and she did some brush painting, I did the spraying and a pal of mine did the floor restoration."

Looking closely at the flooring and the painted wall where they were standing, Lauren said, "In my opinion this is as good as it gets. Congratulations. You are amazing and I guess it was you who persuaded Lucille not to go for re-wallpapering and to throw away the carpet."

"She's able to cope with change."

"And evasive answer although probably true comment Freddie. I really find you so interesting."