A Respectable Lady Like Lauren Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silence broken, Lauren was swept into their midst. Strong hands lifted and carried her onto the beach to an old picnic table. They touched her everywhere, paying homage to her beauty with hands and lips and tongues.

A delirium of pure pleasure infused her captured flesh. Forays of penetrating fingers found her openings; teased the turgid buds of her nipples and clitoris until the slightest touch sent the shrieks of her delight bounding into the night air. Her hips pumped continuously as she sought their every intimacy.

Each time she came, her orgasm brought grunts of approval from her toiling young lovers. And each time a hard body arched and gasped in gratification another took his place between her legs, between her lips, or between her buttocks.

Later, she squatted in the shallow water of the lake washing their residue from her thighs and belly. The cold water cleansed and refreshed her. She rinsed her mouth from her cupped hands and breathed deeply in the cool night air.

Behind her, on the beach, the young men stretched out on the sand drinking beer and chatting quietly among themselves. Murdoch sat on the beer case listening but offering little to their talk. He was watching his sister-in-law bathe herself. Elegant, feminine, and beautiful, she looked like Aphrodite crouched in the gentle swish of the surf. The breasts that he had coveted in the plum silk blouse rolled naked and free for the looking. The fount of her passion winked at the base of her ivory belly. She made no move to hide its cleft from whomever might look there. She glanced back toward him and smiled contentedly. He knew now what was acceptable behavior around a respectable married lady like Lauren.

12