A Restaurant Story 02: Chanel 02

Story Info
Introduction of Chanel.
1.5k words
4
3.5k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wongfeihong
wongfeihong
13 Followers

This is a continuation on a story that I wrote in chapters. I hope you enjoy and give me feedback on the story.

*****

Today was like any day at the restaurant. The waitstaff was walking thru the doors hung over or coming down off whatever drug they took that night from partying. Two big pots of coffee were put on when they walked in and they immediately filled their cups up. Muffins and other sweet pastries because these morning meetings are boring and tough to do without them half way up. Sam was recovering also but not as bad as they are. They all went to celebrate one of the cook's engagement to his long-time girlfriend. And, it. Got. Out. Of. Hand. But, that's another time. Right now, they are wondering why the owner is here at the meeting. He never shows up to these, so it's always run by Chris and Sam. Today was different. He has this short, cute girl who looks like trouble but worth the risk.

"Good morning everyone. How is everyone doing this fine Saturday Morning?"

There was a lot of grumbling, but the staff finally responded back. Sam couldn't help but laugh under my breath.

"I wanted to introduce you to a new member of the staff for the summer. She's coming all the way from France. This is her first time visiting the United States, so I hope I can count on you to show her around and give her a wonderful experience here while she works with us."

I think no one was listening to Mr. Poli ramble on about her backstory cause all the guys (and some girls) where focusing on the new girl. It was heaven displayed upon our very eyes. She was a short young lady with hazel eyes that started to change color right before our eyes. She had green hair with a streak of purple that when down to her shoulders. Creamy, white porcelain skin with very little to no flaws. She wore very little makeup and it worked for her. Her breast were perky C cups with nice nipples to nibble on all night. She had a small, but bubble shaped ass that would shake when slapped just right. It was as if she was built in a lab to torment and tease men to her pleasure. She must have noticed that we were staring at her, so she had some fun. She was wearing yoga pants and she adjusted them to make her pussy imprint stick out. The ring on clit showed up like a magic trick and that sent all of us over. How could a body that small display a pussy that big? All the guys were drool and quickly sipped some more coffee. Sam looked at Chris and he lowered his clipboard to hide his erection. Sam looked at Dinah, his secret desire and she smiled and lowered her eyes for a brief second and he didn't realize he got hard also. He quickly lowered his clipboard, but it was too late. The new girl noticed it and smiled with a devilish grin. Mr. Poli was oblivious to what was going on. She decided to fuck with Sam and move her lips. When she finished, he needed to go jerk off because he was extreme horny.

"I have no gag reflex. I like to swallow. My pussy is really tight, and I want you to stretch it for me"

"Sam, I want you to show her around and train her. This is her first job and I want my best to give her all she needs."

Dinah covered her face while the staff snickers and saw a few winks here and there. Sam looked at Dinah and saw her smile fad a little. He don't know why, but he felt sad like he did something wrong.

"So, Ms. Deveraux where would you like to start?"

"J'aimerais que vous colliez ce gros morceau de caramel entre vos jambes dans ma bouche et que je le suce jusqu'à ce que la crème explose dans ma gorge."

(I would like for you to stick that big piece of caramel between your legs in my mouth and I suck on it till the creme explodes down my throat.)

"I do not understand"

"Sorry, it's hard to adjust to speaking just one language and its not my native tongue. I said you can show me everything. It don't matter."

"That's not what you said. I can't speak French, but I have a feeling you said something else"

"Well, when you translate it will you do it?"

"We shall see..."

He gave her the grand tour of the restaurant and explained a few things throughout the tour. From where the silverware is wrapped and stored to where to get tea bags for the tea urns. She talked about the city she grew up in and the sites and sounds. Made Sam wish he had the money to visit exotic places and had some serious fun while was there. While this was going on, Dinah was watching them like a hawk. No matter where they went, she was there. It was kind of annoying because she was acting like a jealous lover, but they never dated. Lately, he have been seeing her more than just that little girl with pigtail. After that night, well that's another time. After showing her around, Sam brought her to the office and went to the training file on the computer.

"I hate to do this to you, but this training video is hour long and extremely boring. And it's Mr. Poli doing the interview. We all had to do it. Just come out the office when it's finished. If you need to use the bathroom, or get something, just hit the space bar to pause it and hit it again to resume. You're suppose to do a test, but the vid is torture enough."

He went to grab her a bottle water but got stopped by a server who had a credit card issue. After fixing the problem, he grabbed the water and went back to the office. He was about to open the door but heard something. It sounded like someone speaking Swedish. It's been awhile because Jen left for studying overseas and she would make the sexiest sound whenever she would orgasm. He focused on what was being said.

"Jag tror inte allt det mörka köttet passar in i mitt lilla hål." (I don't think all that dark meat will fit into my tiny hole.)

"låt sedan min begåvade tunga lossa de täta väggarna." (then let my gifted tongue loosen those tight walls.)

Sam quietly opened the door and saw Chanel pulled out her phone and was looking at porn. She had it positioned on the keyboard and her hands were very busy. She had her shirt pulled up and exposed her perfect perky breasts. Her nipples were the size of M&M's with the peanuts, and she was teasing them. She had her other hand down her pants and was fingering herself. She looked like she had three fingers inside her and was matching the guy on the porn stroke for stroke. She found some way to pull her clit ring between strokes to give extra joy. Her nipples were getting harder with each stroke. The smell of sweet pussy juice fill the small office and Sam decided to step out because he couldn't take it anymore. He waited for about a minute and knocked on the door. It startled Chanel and she quickly pulled her shirt down and hid her phone. Sam walked in and the sweet smell of cherry blossoms and pussy made his mouth watered.

"I know your almost finished with the video, so here's some water to help out with the rest of the video."

"Thank you, I am feeling a little parched."

"Not a problem. There's some wipes in the second drawer to clean up afterwards. Two sprays is good enough to clear the air. After that, it's overkill."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"You think you're the first person to masturbate during these videos? And I don't think you will be the last. Just lock the door so no one will walk in on you, ok?"

"How much longer would you have waited till you would intervene? I knew you were behind me. I wanted you to see me."

"Why. Ya know what. Never mind. Management is not supposed to date or be in a relationship with coworkers. We had an incident that put that rule into place. So, that can't happen."

"nous verrons." (we shall see.)

Sam leaves the office and locks the door. Chanel decided to watch the rest of the training video contemplating her next move. She's still driven to fuck this man. She starts imagining those lips of his and tongue completely devouring her pussy. Teasing and pulling on her ring and bringing her to uncharted pleasures she never had with Renault, her on again/off again boyfriend. She starts touching herself again and imagines Sam pleasing her. She finally orgasms. She bites down on her hand to keep from screaming. All she tastes is herself and made herself cum again. This man hasn't touched her, yet she is already falling for him. "nous verrons. Nous verrons."

wongfeihong
wongfeihong
13 Followers