A Restaurant Story 02: Chanel 03

Story Info
Chanel tries to bring Sam home and end up touching herself.
1.7k words
4
2.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wongfeihong
wongfeihong
13 Followers

A continuation of the series. Sorry if they are long pauses in between. Enjoy and please leave a comment to let me know what you think of the story so far and what would you like to see.

*****

As the final guest leaves, the mad rush to clean and hit the bar next door before it closes begins. Servers wiped down their sections dirty with sauces, chewed up food from toddlers that didn't like the way it taste, spilled drinks and other common messes that comes with the job. The back of the house was halfway done due to Sam's eagerness to leave early. He would help out if needed. Tonight, it was a little different cause he was training Chanel. From greeting table to bring the food, he worked more harder than he normally did. She didn't make it any easier.

"You know, I never had black dick before. Is it as big as they say it is?"

"I am flexible. I can put one leg behind my back while having sex."

"I always wanted to try anal, but my boyfriend never would. I want something big in my tight ass."

She would graze her petite ass across his crotch to "size check" him. Sam was losing control and she had him in a trance. His penis was drooling leaving a wet mark. Luckily, he wears black slacks. Twice Sam ran to the bathroom and jerked off to keep from exploding on himself. He had to remove himself from her smell.

The look of her petite but round ass giggling while she walked.

That dirty mouth and all the things she wants to engage in. He showed her the cleaning duties and walked away to do paperwork. The last person that made him that horny was Tammy, but that's another time.

"You okay Sam? Do you need some water or ginger?"

Dinah, the angelic face that makes Sam smile whenever he see her. The most beautiful woman in this whole restaurant with a lot of beautiful women working there.

"No, I'm good Dinah. Just a little overworked today."

"More like someone's got you hot and bothered..."

"You know, green doesn't well with you."

"Jealous, over her. Ha. If you like your lunch snack size, then you couldn't handle a full course meal."

"Like who?"

Just as she was about to answer, the door opens, and Chanel walks through with dirty towels and a half bottle of cleaning spray.

"I'm finished. Where do I put this stuff at?"

"Did Aaron checked and see if you did it correctly?"

"Yes, he said I was good to go. Will you be taking me home tonight? Mr. Poli is still getting me a car to get around while I am here."

"Must be nice. But I will be here later than normal cause I had to train you. I can get one of the other servers or one of the cooks to take you home now."

"I can wait. I am still adjusting to the time difference so I will probably be up all night. I can wait."

"I'm about a few minutes from finishing, and since I still live there, I can take you home."

"Sounds like a plan. Thank you, Dinah. I really appreciate it."

"Yes, thank you. Les choses les plus mortelles viennent en taille de collation (The deadliest things come in snack size).

"Seulement aux imbéciles et aux désespérés. (Only to fools and desperate people.)

"Well, you two will have a fun ride home together."

Silence fell over the ride home. Dinah did not like Chanel and her antics. She felt threaten that she was going to take the one good thing left in that restaurant away with her. Her mind is racing over all the other woman that Sam has slept with and it never bothered her at all. She actually helped him find a woman after he found out about the affair and was just lost. Why is she worried? She is not his type. She seen all the woman that he goes after and she isn't in his range. Just some slutty hoe. That's all. Sam won't mess with that.

Chanel was upset.

"I wish Dinah would stop blocking me so I could get some dick. Renault was acting like an asshole before I left and wouldn't sleep with me. It's been a week and I need some action. That Sam has my pussy dripping when I saw how hard he was. He wasn't long like Renault, but definitely thicker. He would have stretched this pussy and filled me up with some hot caramel sauce. Now I have to pleasure myself to keep me from going crazy. Why is she like that? Is she after him too? With those beautiful breast, pussy sucking lips and thick ass, I would chase her too. It wont matter, I will have him before I leave. She don't know who's she playing with. Finally, we are here."

Dinah walked into the house while Chanel walked toward the garage. Mr. Poli expanded the garage to have a studio apartment above it. It's kind of small but beautiful. Has hardwood flooring with a lot of rugs covering most of it. Fully functional kitchen and bathroom so she can have her privacy. 5-piece Cherrywood queen bedroom set with gold inlet. Ultra-soft pillow top mattress that would put anyone to sleep as soon as they lay down. Chanel went to the bathroom and ran a bubble bath. As she gets undress, she looks at the time and notices that her boyfriend should be up to talk. Hopefully, she can video chat and fool around. She pulls up his info and dialed his number. While she waits for him to pick up, she turn on the video function and positions herself and really want to play. The phone keeps ringing. She finally hangs up and texts him. No response. She checks her social media feeds and he isn't posting anything. Frustrated, she grabs her small pink bag and gets in the tub. She lets the hot water and starfruit/quetsche bubbles soap she brought from home relax her. She reaches into her pink bag and pull out a black 8-inch vibrator and lube. She bought this before she left and was hoping she would never use it. It's thick, veiny and curved. Something she is not use to since Renault is straight, long but not thick. She looks for a song on her phone and press play to get her in the mood.

"Tell me what kind of man/Would treat his woman so cold." "All the things (Your Man Won't Do) by Joe fills the room. Chanel slowly lubes the vibrator to the beat imagining it's Sam's hard dick. She slowly touches her neck sending chills down her spine. It made her heart pumped fast and exciting her nipples. She closes her eyes and lets her imagination run wild. He softly kisses her shoulders and neck with his soft lips. His hands running up and down her arms and body in soft, teasing motions. Every time he gets to a certain part of her body, he would run his fingertips sending ripples of chills down her body and to her clit she feels plumping up in the water. She turns on the vibe and runs the tip across her already hard nipples. She shudders and moans with excitement. She puts his hard dick between her breast and he slowly fuck them. The vibrations on her breast causes her to sweat and her nipples to stand at full tilt.

"Kiss my flower Sam. She's been waiting for your touch."

Her body jerks and she lets out a small yelp. It was the first time she has a mini orgasm before penetration. Renault never has made her feel this way. Even in the tub full of hot water, her pussy is wet with excitement for someone who she never fucked. She's breathing heavy.

Sweating.

Glazed over.

Addicted to the unknown of what this man could do her. Her imagination could only go so far.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes."

She props her legs over the edges of the tub and slowly slides the vibe into the water. She reaches the entrance of her tight cave and slowly slides it in. She struggles at first because of the thickness. Her imagination has reached its limit.

"Holy shit, you're so tight. I don't know if I can put it all in."

"Oh my God, you're so thick. I want it all. I can take it. Fuck me Sam. Fuck me hard."

He slowly starts pump back and forth. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Every stroke felt like fireworks exploding doing Bastille Day. All five senses fail her and took her to another existence. Her soul was leaving her body with each stroke of Sam's hard dick. She was seeing a future with a man she only knew for a day and hasn't once bat an eye at her. Her moans got more louder and more intense with each stroke. Sam senses she was near and started to pump faster.

Faster.

Faster.

Water was splashing on the floor.

"I'm about to cum Chanel."

"I'm about the cum Sam. I'm about to cum."

Chanel sits up and her body locks up. She grabs the side of the tub and starts shaking. Hundreds and hundreds of fireworks explode in the sky all in sequence. Her soul slams back into her body. Tears well up and she lets out a moan that sounds animalistic. Her PC muscles contracted so hard it pushes the vibrator out of her and pops out of the tub. Wave upon wave of orgasms overtakes her body. Her body finally unlocks, and she collapse. She looks over the tub and sees the vibrator slowly die as if her pussy just crushed it to death.

Chanel gets out the tub and picks up the vibrator. Yep, it won't vibrate anymore. She dries off and cleans up the water on the floor and gets ready for bed. She looks at her phone and still no reply for Renault. She falls to sleep dreaming about a man she barely knows but made her feel alive more than she ever was with Renault. She has mini orgasm like notifications on a sexual social media to remind her about this man. She again vowed to have Sam in her bed with her as many times she can before she goes back home. Whatever it takes.

wongfeihong
wongfeihong
13 Followers