A Restless Night

Story Info
The perfect bed became too perfect after finding its secret.
1.3k words
4.04
12.8k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Have you ever had a dream so vivid that when the alarm clock sounded you found yourself soaked in your own juices? Well I have and it all started when I moved into my own apartment and was in need of a bed to call my own.

I just turned 18 and was ready to go out on my own. I had a good steady job, a supportive family, and ambitions like most guys just out of high school. My parents helped me locate the perfect apartment which isn't too far from home and yet enough distance where I can start my own life. When I started to move my furniture I had into the apartment, I found I was missing one thing. That was the perfect bed for a good night sleep.

I started looking at the local retail stores and the prices were just outside my budget for what I wanted. My next stop was a small mom and pop furniture store to see what they had available. Usually they will always give the best deal for something that retails a lot more. I went inside and checked out the beds they had available. Out of all the bed sets there was one that caught my eye. A Victorian style bed which looks quite old and yet inviting.

I went to the owners and asked how much for this bed. The owner told me that this bed was on clearance and I can have the whole thing for $50. I will even deliver and set it up for you for free. I looked astonished and asked if there was anything wrong with it. He told me that every single time I sold the bed to someone, they would call me the next day to come and pick it up. I looked confused on why someone would return this beautiful work of art.

I asked in a humorous voice if the bed was haunted and the guy immediately said yes with a straight face. I stopped for a moment and told the guy not to worry because I don't believe in this hocus pocus stuff and I absolutely love the bed. The store owner made arrangements and delivered it to my apartment on the same day for me. The bed looked and fit perfectly in my bedroom and I was very pleased with the purchase.

That night after a long day of unpacking everything I took a shower and laid in my new to me bed naked knowing I have freedom now. I was so tired I quickly closed my eyes and was drifting off to sleep when I felt something shake the bed a little. This is an apartment and probably my neighbors are heavy walkers. I didn't think anything of it and fell to sleep.

That morning I felt like I didn't get any sleep at all and was thinking of the dream that I woke up from. It was so weird and felt so real. I dreamed that I had 10 hands rubbing every part of my body from my toes to my chest. Then the hands turned into long thick tentacles that caressed my inner thighs, one wrapped around my cock, another rubbing my prostate while the other was going in and out of my mouth. I noticed after thinking about the dream I felt something really sticky around my groin area and my cock was so hard and 3 inches longer than usual.

I thought to myself that this dream that I had must of got me really horny and just had a wet dream. I got up and cleaned myself off in the shower. I had my breakfast and sat down on the couch to watch a little tv. After a little while I felt the same sensation that I dreamed about. What felt like hands started to stroke my cock right there on the couch. I was in disbelief that this is happening and thinking my imagination is getting carried away until I looked down. My cock was being manipulated and was watching it move on its own while the sensation was giving me the best jerking session I have ever felt.

I was stunned watching this happen and tried to get up finding myself unable to move as though I am being held down. The hands which are invisible started to move faster and secreted some kind of lubrication all over my cock. By now it is glistening and harder than this morning. I watched as my cock grew a little more and was wondering if what that guy said was true about being haunted.

The hands were obviously experts and I couldn't hold it anymore. I exploded cum straight up while the hands kept going. They wouldn't stop and I thought for sure after that load I wouldn't be able to cum again. I was mistaken and the second time felt better than the first. This lasted a few more times and then went away. By now I was drained and felt like I needed a nap even though I woke up.

I went back to bed and closed my eyes but I didn't fall to sleep thinking about what just happened. A couple minutes later I felt the bed shake again and opened my eyes. I felt something wrap around my ankles, waist, and wrist but I couldn't see what they were. All I can tell you is that they were very strong and I couldn't move. The bed started to shake even harder and something wrapped around my cock.

What ever it was started to stroke my cock and again I seen this glistening liquid being covered from top to bottom. Now I am afraid of what is going to happen next since the thing that was stroking my cock stopped. By now I think my cock is about 12 or 13 inches long and so hard I can use it as a hammer. Something about this liquid is doing something with my cock. The bed started to shake harder again and something big just engulfed my cock.

I felt what ever it was going up and down slowly taking in my whole shaft. It then speeded up where my bed was bouncing in rhythm of what ever this was giving me an incredible blowjob. It kept going until I felt the sensation I was going to cum again. I thought to myself how can I after exploding on the couch. This thing kept going and a few moments later I orgasmed so hard and it felt like it was about a gallon coming out of my strained cock and wouldn't stop. The weirdest part is that once I seen it shooting out of my cock it vanished into thin air.

About 2 hours passed and I was begging for this thing to stop. I guess it heard me and everything was gone just like it started. I was so tired I couldn't get out of bed and just passed out. I woke up rested that evening and recapped everything that happened. At that point in time I knew this bed wasn't going back and it is mine for good.

Every night what ever this is that lives in my bed continuously pleasured me. Sometimes hard and sometimes soft but I enjoyed every time as though it was my first. The weirdest part is my cock never went back to its original size. I can deal with that except when I get hard. I can't hide something that big and trust me there has been incidents when that occasion has happened.

The next weekend I invited my best friend over to see my place and without my friend knowing became bait to my haunted bed. That is another story.