A Restless Night Without You Ch. 01

Story Info
Letters from a woman & the marine she fell in love with.
925 words
4.4
10.8k
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/15/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

((This is my first story I've ever written for Literotica. Please give me advice and tips on how to make it better and if I should continue with more letters. More smut on the next one, I promise.))

*

Dearest,

When we first met it on on that ratty old dance floor at the dance club my friends had picked to peruse for some men. I'd been coerced into the bar and we where all winding down from a hectic work week. I remember looking out over the men and women, and sighing. Seeing most of my pals hooking up with men in the crowd, most of them having one night stands or getting potential two month boyfriends. I was tired, and slightly drunk and I remember that I was feeling dizzy and was drinking some water to ease my hangover for tomorrow, if I was good I wouldn't have one.

We where young and you where a marine, I'd always had a weakness for men in uniform. Not to mention the army uniforms that marines wore. You are your buddies must have just finished a rotation, or a training seminar because you went from there to the bar without getting changed. You looked like me, detached from the scene as your friends looked for some 'something something.' Looked like our friends where a little more similar than I thought. The office girls and the army boys.

All you looked like you wanted to do was go home, turn on the television and drink a few beers. Maybe make something quick like pizza or microwaveable meal and chill. Instead we where both in the club, feeling our chests almost burst from the powerful bass at the back of the room, lucky that the other speakers didn't quite reach back where we were.

Imagine if I was just another girl on the floor, I wouldn't have met you. Imagine if we both just chilled on the couch and didn't go, we wouldn't have been there, we wouldn't have met.

You had already sparked my attention, with a body trained in combat and a slight detachment that seemed to warrant great discipline. I wondered if you treated all situations like this, everyone around you like this. With this cold detached way of being. But I assumed the best, and that you where like me at the moment and didn't want to be here.

I remember a small attempt at a good introductory line, but it wasn't as good as yours. I remember it being..

"Looks like we are here for the same reason.. We are too nice to say no."

"Depends on if you really want to say no, or if the only right thing to do is say yes."

I laughed, my lighter side rearing her head, I was out of that mood I was in.

We chatted a bit, and you told me about yourself. Small stuff, small chat, but we both found ourselves entertained by each other's company. By the end of the night we where bumping shoulders and I didn't care. You could have hit on anyone in that place and they would have slept with you, but you wanted company and not copulation. I found that honorable. We talked more about me than I did about you, you where humble about your background and training, I didn't press you for a lot of information.

I said that you'd know all my secrets, you only replied that you found me interesting, funny and strangely my voice relaxing. As you mentioned these flattering things you took my hand and asked me to dance.

I was too nice to say no, or yes was the only reply.

We danced well together and it got hot and heavy. Your hands traveled along my body, to my lower back and you cradled my body softly against your own. Our pelvises met and we where both burned by the searing sot of lust. I was surprised at restraint of your body, the fact that you where pressing an erection up along my body. Chest to chest, we where both breathing heavy and hard, we where like to animals on that floor, we wanted each other.

We met each other's eyes.

Beautiful brown eyes, rimmed with warm honey and flecks of amber about the pupil. It was so beautiful, those eyes and what want the moment almost unbearably hot was the hooded lust you attempted to keep from me. It was like red fire burning us together even with such warm undertones.

I wanted you bad and I told you I wanted you. I felt you stir and felt my power on your body. But you did the honorable thing, and pulled away. You offered to drive me home, but knew that you where too drunk to drive, so we split a cab. We didn't speak on the way home, but the cab dropped me off. I Tossed the man a 50 and turned to you, you looked away knowing that willpower alone was keeping you in that taxi.

You parted your lips as if to say something, I gave you my number and turned away, closed the door and the Cabbie handed me my change.

You know I could have been yours that night, I could have splayed out on my bed and had our one night stand. But you geld back because you wanted company, not copulation.

Thank the fates you only waited 48 hours before calling me.

You wanted a date.

How could I say no?