A Reunion

Story Info
A slave and her Master meet again.
3.1k words
4.1
20.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everything was different this time. This time she had arrived in town first, and it was she standing in the airport terminal, watching the new arrivals headed to pick up their luggage. This time it was a reunion instead of a first meeting. This time, she knew the feel of His hands on her body, the taste of Him, the sound of His voice as she knelt before Him. This time she knew the warmth and security of being in His presence. This time, she knew how she would tremble in fear and anticipation when He took the blade or the belt in His hand.

She spotted Him first, towering as He did above the crowds of housewives and secretaries and retirees headed into town for a long weekend of fun. By any standard He would be considered a powerful Man, tall and solid, her Mighty Oak. But, she thought, none of others around her would know of the control He wielded over her. They could not see that His power extended far beyond the physical.

He saw her, and His pleasure was reflected in His eyes. As she watched Him walk toward her, she felt His ownership of her not only in the brand on her skin; it was a brand on her soul. His eyes drew her to Him, bound her to Him as surely as a rope.

As she watched Him walk toward her, she felt the hot juice from her cunt flood over her thighs. As she often did, she put her hand to her throat, feeling for the collar that was not there, the collar that she wore only when alone, but that she always felt.

Everything was different this time, but just like before, her heart raced. Like before, she wanted to run to Him. Last time she had been confused, afraid to do it, but this time her happiness overwhelmed her and she moved forward.

Just inches from Him, she lowered her head, smiling but suddenly shy. "Master," she said.

"My puppy." she looked up quickly and He folded her in His arms, holding her tightly. She sighed, relaxing against His warmth, her breasts crushed against Him.

"Okay, puppy, that's enough. Now follow your instructions."

"Yes, my Master," she whispered.

She clasped her hands behind her back and followed three paces behind Him as He strode to the luggage carousel. Standing quietly, she kept her head down as He had ordered, but she continued to watch Him, smiling to be in her Master's presence again. The wait wasn't long, and within minutes they were on the way to pick up His car.

He permitted her to speak as they stood together in the near-empty office, waiting for His car to be brought around. Small talk about the flight, simply chatting. But as she spoke, His fingers slipped under her skirt, feeling the wetness of her thighs. She gasped.

"Good girl, no panties. Now, what were you saying, puppy?" He smiled. "Keep talking."

She rattled on, scarcely knowing what she saying, aware only of His fingers checking her cunt, playing with the rings that hung from her lips. The hand withdrew as footsteps approached and she looked up, attempting to hide her agitation.

"Your car is right over there, Mr. Jones. Have a pleasant stay." The clerk handed over a sheaf of papers, and they were on their way.

"Get in the car, puppy," He instructed, opening the trunk.

She obeyed, enjoying the feeling of the warm leather beneath her pussy. He got in and started the car. As they waited for the motor to warm, she spoke the words He had taught her.

"Master, I am Your slut, Your slave. I am nothing without You. I am here to submit myself entirely to You. This cunt, these tits, this ass, are Yours. They are for Your use alone. I am Yours to rape and torture, to beat and to cut. I am Yours to piss on and spit on. I am Your property, Your slut, Your whore and I am nothing else."

"That's right, puppy. Now let's see how much of a slut you are. Pull up your skirt."

Her breath came fast as she complied. He laid His hand on her cunt, fingers sliding between her wet lips. She moaned and quickly put her hand over her mouth. His hand remained still for a moment, resting, and she held her breath. Then it came, the first blow, hard and stinging on a clit already swollen with excitement. The second blow came and she pushed herself back in the seat, another moan escaping from under her hand. Again and again He struck her, giving her cunt the punishment it so needed.

Before she became completely lost in the sensation, He spoke again.

"Did you bring a glove, puppy?"

"Yes, Master." she fumbled in her bag, pulling out the latex glove and handing it to Him, not daring to look up. Her body began to tremble when she heard the snapping of the glove as He pulled it onto His hand.

"Lean your seat back."

He made her wait, pulling out of the lot and onto the road, before He touched her again. She was already writhing in anticipation, her own fingers in her mouth as she sought any sensation, every sensation.

The hand was back again, this time touching her softly, merely brushing lightly against the top of her pussy. He toyed with the rings, gently tugging on them, then He separated her lips. Suddenly His fingers were in her, deep, pushing hard and she cried out, cumming immediately, her silk gushing over His fingers. She needed Him inside her, all of Him, any part of Him. The fingers twisted within her, feeling her depths, pulling the cum from her.

She writhed in her seat, needing to get her cunt closer to Him, needing to offer Him all of her. Somehow she got one foot behind him, the other on the floor, her body contorted in the seat.

"Please, please, Master. Please fuck Your puppy."

His fingers, four of them, pounded into her as He drove. She was vaguely aware that they were on the streets, that passing motorists might see them, but she didn't care. She didn't care if she had to lay in the middle of the street with everyone watching, she only cared that He continued to give her what she had been needing for so long. Her hips rose, thrusting toward Him as the wave of an overpowering orgasm washed over her. The wave broke and she thought she would pass out, His fingers filling her, holding her, controlling her.

"All right, puppy, that's enough. Be a good girl, sit up."

His voice came to her through a fog, but she forced herself to obey, untangling her limbs and straightening herself in her seat. She saw that they were already pulling in at the hotel. The car was filled with the aroma of her cunt, the cunt of a bitch in heat.

She handed her Master His key to the room and followed Him through the lobby to the elevators, certain that anyone who looked at her would see what she had been doing, see the silk dripping from her cunt. Strange, she thought to herself, that she did not feel embarrassed about it. Indeed, she hoped that they could see it, see her pride in being owned by this Man, her joy in being a slut for His use.

He opened the door and they entered the room, she stopping immediately inside the door to remove her clothing and put on her collar, as He required. She dropped to her knees, waiting for further instructions as He looked around the room.

"Puppy, come." she remained on her knees, crawling to Him as he lowered Himself into a chair. He lifted her chin, looking into her eyes as she knelt before Him. "It's good to see you, puppy. Master has missed His property." The fingers softly stroked her cheek...and then slapped it, hard.

"You are such a slut," He said. "Aren't you?"

"Yes, Master."

Another slap. "What does a slut like you need?"

"Pain, Master. Slut needs pain."

Another slap. "And what else?"

"Rape."

Slap. "And?"

"Abuse, slut needs pain and rape and abuse, Master."

"I see. Does puppy beg her Master for pain and rape and abuse?"

Her answer came in a sob. "Yes, Master, puppy begs, she needs it, please."

"Take off Master's shoes and socks."

She complied, as He pulled His shirt over His head. She kissed His naked feet.

His fingers slipped inside her collar, tightening it around her throat as He stood and lifted her with Him. He shoved her against the wall, holding her by the throat, limiting her air but not entirely cutting it off. The fingers of His free hand traced the scars He had carved on her tits, ran down her belly, sending chills through her tense body. Then, swiftly, His head bent and His mouth was on her breast, biting, the pain exquisite, His teeth sinking into her skin as His tongue flicked over the erect nipple. Her knees went weak and she would have fallen but for His hand at her throat.

"Delicious puppy," He breathed. His hand moved to her pussy, feeling its wetness again, then, with His fist, He punched it. Again and again, holding her by the throat against the wall, He punched her cunt, its copiously flowing juice splattering with each blow. She would have screamed but she had no breath to scream, she could only groan with the pain and the ecstasy of it. And then once again His fingers were inside her, stretching the pink flesh to accommodate them, lifting her off the floor with the powerful thrusts of His hand. His other hand came off her throat and went around her as He lifted her, fingers deep in her cunt bearing her weight, and carried her to the bed.

He threw her roughly down on it and removed the rest of His clothing. She feasted her eyes on His powerful body. He turned to the bag He had brought with Him to the room and returned to her carrying several lengths of brightly colored rope. Dropping them on the bed beside her, he grabbed her wrists and began binding them, wrists crossed in front of her.

"Please, Master..."

"Please what?"

His erect cock was in front of her eyes as He stood above her, binding her hands. She hungered for it. "Please, puppy needs to worship Master's cock."

He didn't answer, focusing on tightening the rope just so, on securing the knots.

"Please, Master."

He surveyed His handiwork, pleased. "All right, puppy, you may."

She struggled to her knees on the bed and extended her tongue, delicately tasting the smooth skin on the head of His penis. She moaned, rubbing her cheek against its length, then took it into her mouth, tongue circling its head in quick movements. She loved His cock, the taste and feel of it; she reveled in giving Him pleasure. He shoved it deeper into her hungry mouth, into her throat, grabbing her hair and pulling her head to Him. Choking, tears leaking from her closed eyes, she worshipped the hard length of Him with her mouth and tongue and throat. She wanted to drink His cum, she sought to suck it from Him, to fill herself with His essence.

But He was not ready to grant her this yet. He abruptly pulled away, shoving her back down on the bed. Taking the dangling end of the rope that bound her wrists, He pulled her arms over her head and tied the rope to the headboard rail.

"Please, Master, puppy needs..."

"Puppy needs many things," He smiled. "Don't worry. Master is going to give puppy what she needs."

He pulled the studded leather belt from the slacks He had dropped to the floor and held it over her, letting its free end trail over her breasts and belly, her cunt and her thighs.

"Does puppy need this, too?"

She trembled. "Yes, Master."

"Does puppy beg her Master to use the belt?"

"Yes, Master, please, beat puppy with the belt. Puppy needs the belt."

"Kiss it." He held it to her lips and she pressed them against the black leather.

He began at her breasts, laying the length of the belt across both of them in a single stroke. He had not beaten her like this before; she had no way of knowing the real pain of the belt. She knew only that she needed it. He waited before swinging the belt again, letting the pain of the first blow wash through her body. Then again, and again, concentrating first on her breasts, the strokes to her nipples excruciating. She tried to remain quiet but could not help it, could not stop the cries of pain the belt elicited from her.

Bright red welts rose on her tits and He began to moved the belt down her body, criss-crossing her belly with red stripes. She writhed, trying to escape the pain, needing it yet trying to get away.

"Does puppy want Master to stop?"

"No, Master, please," she gasped, forcing herself to be still, the strokes rained down on her tender cunt, her thighs, the pain engulfing her.

Through a haze she heard Him order her to turn over and she complied, rolling to her stomach. The belt continued to torture her, striping her back and her buttocks. She buried her face in the mattress and screamed her agony, crying, she could not take it, she could not take it, she could not stop it, this was her, a piece of meat to be beaten.

And then it stopped. Instead of the searing lashes of the belt were His fingers, gently stroking her, calming her, bringing her back. "Good puppy," He whispered. "That's Master's good puppy." she continued to sob into the bed, but now her tears came from a deep joy and satisfaction. She had pleased her Master. She had taken His pain and had pleased Him. For so long she had feared that she would not be able to do this, wanting it so much yet unsure whether she could take it. He had brought her through it, His slave.

When her sobs had subsided he turned her over again, smiling down at her tear-stained face as His hands continued to stroke her body. His eyes went over the marks His belt had made, stripes crossing her skin from breasts to knees. "Ah, Master is very pleased with His puppy."

His gently stroking fingers parted her damp thighs, and He examined her cunt closely, tweaking the rings, flicking her clit with a forefinger. Reaching for the lube, He said, "Master knows something else that puppy has been needing for a long time, doesn't He?"

Her breath stopped. Would He do it now? They had talked about this many times, her fantasy, her need to have His entire hand inside her, His fist punching the inside of her cunt. To her, it was the ultimate use of her, to fill her cunt, the center of her being, with His fist, the symbol of His strength. Would He do it? Would she be able to take it?

He moved slowly, starting with a single finger, teasing her, making her beg for more. One at a time, He inserted the others in her, moving them in and out, circling, twisting His hand this way and that. Her cunt seemed to reach out for Him, seeking more, seeking to pull His hand into her. Her entire being was focused in her cunt, she was nothing but this cunt, seeking.... He pushed His hand in to the knuckles, meeting resistance, His hand so large. Pain. Stretching, pain, her bones would break, she would be ripped apart. Pain and need, she needed His hand in her and she was an animal, grunting, pushing against His hand and helping Him to force it in and it was there, His hand inside her, deep. He curled His fingers into a fist and let her rest for a moment, just feeling it within her. Then He began to move it again, His fist punching her insides, she feeling that it was reaching to her throat, her entire being and body filled with His fist, His power, inside her, taking her, using her, making her His. Her mind was gone and she was nothing but this sensation. She was nothing.

She did not know how much time had passed when she felt him unclench His fist and begin pulling His hand from her. It could have been hours or minutes. She felt that she might never quite regain all her senses, nor did she want to. The intensity of the feelings...could she ever come back from that? She saw his hand covered with her silk and blood and she felt that somehow she would never be the same girl again.

She was sobbing again. "My Master, oh, my Master," she gasped.

"That is my precious puppy." His eyes soft, He bent to kiss her. "Precious puppy, Master adores her."

He covered her with His own body, keeping her warm, holding her, kissing her, cherishing her. Her sobs gradually quieted and He turned her, still holding her, so that her back was cradled against Him as they lay on their sides. "Shh, puppy. Shhh." His fingers traced over the raised welts the belt had left.

She felt His cock hardening against her ass and she remembered that He had not yet given her His cum. she almost had to laugh at herself: how could a puppy be so greedy, need so much? It seemed that she would never be satiated, she was a bottomless well of need for her Master and everything He could give her. She arched her back and pushed against Him, seeking His hardness.

He rose to His knees behind her, lifting her hips, her still-bound hands above her head as she rested on her elbows. This time His need was strong, too, and He did not bother with gentleness. He shoved His cock deep into her ass, ramming it in to the hilt on the first stroke, and pounded into her. His thrusts were so rough that her head was banging into the headboard and it was all part of the pain and pleasure, deep thrust, hurting her, pain and ecstasy. He reached forward and put His hands around her neck, cutting off her air and pulling her against Him and she could not breathe. He was killing her with His cock and His hands and as they came He released His hold on her throat, giving her at once life and His cum, the same thing.

-----The End-----